Things in Australia don't seem to be that bad at all

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Banano wrote:Image

This is good map where you shd avoid countries in Red ,
Blue is where you should be aiming, followed by Green if Blue is out of reach.

*Countries like USA, NZ, OZ and Canada would be Red since they have been colonized by British

Print it out and stick it on the wall somewhere if you cant memorize :shock:
I disagree. You are saying that France and Italy are best places to go? You do realise that men aggressively approach women there? Many women go there for this reason!!

The German speaking countries are actually the best, because men rarely approach women. There is much less competition and more single women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Things in Australia don't seem to be that bad at all

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Getting an average looking woman in her 20's here is just about impossible.
It sounds just like the USA! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

This will give you some idea of what I mean when I say Australia is full of "bogans". Here we have a typical day on public transport:

Australia is a hole full of feminazi's, bogans, drunks, and football obsessed people.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OzGuy wrote:This will give you some idea of what I mean when I say Australia is full of "bogans". Here we have a typical day on public transport:

Australia is a hole full of feminazi's, bogans, drunks, and football obsessed people.
That describes the U.K. to a tee--although I do like football, everything else about the country sucked when I was there--including the women. What is it up White Anglo Saxon countries that produces such thuggery, degeneracy, violence, stupidity, and dysfunction?????
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Someone wrote: But in Germany, where prostitution is also legal and extremely commonplace, I do see guys getting a little desperate and on the prowl for women and relationships. How do you explain that?
They are the betas who want to have a family. Nothing wrong with that. I was like that as well. And I am told german divorce laws are the fairest in the world for more modern countries. I do not know that for a fact but that is what many men have told me.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Someone wrote: But also read the comments at tthe end. Lots, lots of guys are posting how they're having an awesome time in Australia. These guys are in their 30s/40s and they're writing about a huge switch in their lives, thy're having to turn women away. Seriously. So what's the deal with Oz? I'm hearing contradictory information.
Someone,
a man would have to be certifiably IN-SANE to date a woman in Australia. False rape allegations can land a man in jail for 3 to 6 MONTHS while he awaits trial. One lad was jailed for 12 MONTHS on an FRA where it was OBVIOUS it was a malicious FRA.

The legislation in Australia now says that a woman ACCUSING you of having an affair with you is MARRIED TO YOU as far as the family courts go. There is NO CO-HABITATION requirement to be considered MARRIED in Australia for the purposes of property settlement. This was passed as "stick it to the cheating husbands". There were almost NO news articles about this legislation change. Most men in Australia have NO IDEA this legislation is in place.

There are also false stalking allegations to deal with. You are a "stalker" if a woman says you are a stalker. One guy took SIX MONTHS and cost $A50,000 to defend himself from FALSE stalking allegations.

Australian women, in the 99.9% majority, condone the criminal acts of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

100% of the women in BOTH houses of parliament condone the criminal acts of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

Here. You might want to read my notice to the women in the Australian parliament.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Now. If 100% of the women in the federal parliament condone the criminal acts of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse and condone a woman getting 95% of the property despite her crimes? Do you think it is a good idea to date women in that country?

Indeed, should you even LIVE in a country where you have less legal protection than a DOG!!

Any man dating a woman in Australia is an idiot. And I was one of them.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Gents,
this article was written by the man hater called Bettina Arndt. If you live in australia you will want to click on this and read.

Maybe you can write to Bettina and point out how SHE has stayed silent on the criminal acts of women against men in Australia when she was asked very politely to speak out THREE YEARS AGO.