Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women can get away with Murder in Australia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

OzGuy wrote:Can someone from the US please tell me if women go to jail for murder or having sex with an underage child?

I don't think I've ever once seen a woman get jail time for murder or having sex with a child in Australia.


Sometimes they do...but not very often and not very long.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby OzGuy » Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
OzGuy wrote:Can someone from the US please tell me if women go to jail for murder or having sex with an underage child?

I don't think I've ever once seen a woman get jail time for murder or having sex with a child in Australia.


Sometimes they do...but not very often and not very long.


I see, so they go to jail for murder in the US, but just not for very long? Still better than Australia I guess.

Why do they even bother having women's prisons in Australia? Most of them must be empty!! From what I've been told, women's prisons are like resorts in comparison to men's prisons!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

OzGuy wrote:I see, so they go to jail for murder in the US, but just not for very long? Still better than Australia I guess.

Why do they even bother having women's prisons in Australia? Most of them must be empty!! From what I've been told, women's prisons are like resorts in comparison to men's prisons!


There have been cases like Mary Winkler case....this is the state of "equal before the law" in the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Winkler

The question I have for you OzGuy is "what are YOU prepared to do about this?"

If the answer is nothing then stop whining like a little girl. If the answer is SOMETHING then tell me what you are prepared to do so that I can integrate your willingness to do SOMETHING into our efforts.

We are currently looking for men to act as PIs and to track magistrates, judges, police and politicians to their place of residence. Are you willing to track criminals to their place of residence? Do you have mates willing to do this? Are you willing to be a peace officer? Are you willing to bear arms? Are you willing to use them if needed?

Stop whining about women murdering men unless YOU PERSONALLY are willing to do something about it, eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby timothy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 am

guess what, there was a court case in sydney last just last week where the woman killed her boyfriend and she did not even get manslaughter, if outrage over the system is expressed over a few short years in prison, swallow this latest news, she also took his superannuation and tried to take the rest of his money ! NOTHING EVER GETS DONE ABOUT IT IN AUSTRALIA
timothy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 am

Postby OzGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 am

Thank god I no longer live in Australia. Here in Switzerland I've heard the courts are a lot more equal with genders.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 am

OzGuy wrote:Thank god I no longer live in Australia. Here in Switzerland I've heard the courts are a lot more equal with genders.


ahh... http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 8297#98297
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests