Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:27 am

Really, it disgusts me to no end to see men REFUSE to help each other.

I am spending a significant portion of my own time trying to WAKE UP men and help save them.

Are ANY of you doing anything similar?

I've seen how in the MRA area, the men are all lazy bastards. THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, and yet they refuse to do anything to spread that truth and help save others.

THIS IS CALLED SELFISHNESS.

Basically, both Peter and myself are sick and tired of trying to get you men to take action. The fact is, 99 percent of you are selfish, lazy bastards who don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. And you can't even do the slightest thing to try to help spread the truth and wake up and save other men.

So both Peter and I don't waste our time talking on these types of forums anymore. You men clearly don't give a shit even about your own self, because when presented with the truth and a path to freedom, you refuse to take it. Thus, YOU DESERVE YOUR SLAVERY.

So, stop f***ing whining and bitching and complaining on here, and just ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A SLAVE AND ARE GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm







Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 am

Let me add that this doesn't apply to Winston. Winston has my respect, as he has done more than his share to try to help wake up men.

Winston has written a few eBooks.

Winston has created a few websites and forums.

Winston has created a movement, basically, to encourage men to expat.

Winston has done many radio show interviews.

WINSTON is a real activist and you men should try to learn from his example.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Postby fschmidt » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I am spending a significant portion of my own time trying to WAKE UP men and help save them.

Are ANY of you doing anything similar?

There is plenty of info on the web now for any man who is really interested. I don't think waking men up is enough because even if they realize that there is a problem, they have no solution. The only solution that has worked historically is religion, so this is where I invest most of my time. I do also participate in the love-shy forum which is for guys who can't find girlfriends, and I keep telling them to look abroad.
Last edited by fschmidt on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 am

fschmidt wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I am spending a significant portion of my own time trying to WAKE UP men and help save them.

Are ANY of you doing anything similar?

There is plenty of info on the web now for any man who is really interested. I don't think waking men up is enough because even if they realize that there is a problem, they have no solution. The only solution that has worked historically is religion, so this is where I invest most of my time. I do also participate in the love-shy forum which is for guys who can't find girlfriends, and I keep telling them to look abroad.


Bullshit. What have YOU done personally, to try to help wake men up?

Have you sent out hundreds of thousands of email with the truth?

Have you created websites that have reached tens of millions of people?

Have you done radio shows that reached millions of people?

That is my point. None of you guys have done jack shit personally to try to help men. YOu disgust me.

I understand now why the Illuminati wants to kill off 85 percent of the world population. They consider you all "useless eaters", and I agree with them. You maggots make me sick.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby ph_visitor » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 am

Huh?

Most of the posters here either live overseas or travel overseas often.

I live in Rural China.

You are barking up the wrong tree.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:21 am

This is a good point.

But the guys on this forum are already helping by posting here, because their posts get indexed and searchable by Google, which brings in more traffic. So in that sense, they have helped, by creating subpages on this site with their posts.

But yeah, it'd be better if everyone here could email the articles in this forum, the best ones at least, to all their friends. Or show them the key pages and content of this site linked from the home page. Or they could share it on Facebook or Twitter using the social media buttons above.

Even better, they could print out hard copies of my pamphlets to distribute in person. They can print two pamphlets on each side of a sheet of paper, take it to the copy shop and mass print it to give out to anyone that might be interested. That's what I do. They can choose their favorite pamphlets on this page:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm

There are still millions of Western guys out there who don't know the benefits and secrets of our movement. Without the mainstream media, this is all we can do to reach out to them.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 am

ph_visitor wrote:Huh?

Most of the posters here either live overseas or travel overseas often.

I live in Rural China.

You are barking up the wrong tree.


You didn't read him correctly. He's talking about reaching out to inform other guys, like an evangelism or outreach campaign. Helping others, in other words.

Btw, most of the traffic here is from the US and Canada, and I think even most posters here still live in the US. Only a minority here are overseas.

Globe, you must have missed that thread we had here about why many guys here always talk about going abroad for years, but never do. It caused quite a stir. Here it is:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=12403
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:33 am

I have a lawsuit pending against my organizations disparate treatment of men versus women. It have already spend $10,000 and will likely spend more until I either settle or win in court.

This is my contribution to men in my organization and in general.

Men have been shamed and brainwashed into "manning up" to take abuse without complaint. Those days are over with me.

Do something!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Postby Empyrian » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:34 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:So both Peter and I don't waste our time talking on these types of forums anymore. You men clearly don't give a shit even about your own self, because when presented with the truth and a path to freedom, you refuse to take it. Thus, YOU DESERVE YOUR SLAVERY.

So, stop f***ing whining and bitching and complaining on here, and just ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A SLAVE AND ARE GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.


Uhhh... I've mentioned this "movement" to all of my friends that would benefit from it, and have stated it openly. I have already spent time traveling abroad and I met a great girl in Denmark. I am working on the next steps to travel for longer periods of time, maybe even permanently. Many others on this forum are doing the same. What do you expect us to do? All of us start websites?
Start e-mailing thousands of random people we don't know? Not all men agree with us, you know.

Your statements are bordering on the extreme and the fanatical, and your argument is regrettably invalid. What have you perceived, and what information did you use to come to these conclusions?
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:38 am
Location: Maryland, USA

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 am

Man, its simple. The person next to them hasn't done it. So while many would like to believe it, they haven't seen it in action.

How many of you know men that are married to foreign women and are happy? I happen to know a few on a personal basis, so I don't see any RISK involved.

However others may not experience this and think "Its too good to be true".

I am doing something. I had to push back my date to make more money.

I need as much money as I can get in five-six month time frame. We'll see what happens.

A post will be made on the direction I will go, stay tuned.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Postby Jester » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 am

Empyrian wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:So both Peter and I don't waste our time talking on these types of forums anymore. You men clearly don't give a shit even about your own self, because when presented with the truth and a path to freedom, you refuse to take it. Thus, YOU DESERVE YOUR SLAVERY.

So, stop f***ing whining and bitching and complaining on here, and just ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A SLAVE AND ARE GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.


Uhhh... I've mentioned this "movement" to all of my friends that would benefit from it, and have stated it openly. I have already spent time traveling abroad and I met a great girl in Denmark. I am working on the next steps to travel for longer periods of time, maybe even permanently. Many others on this forum are doing the same. What do you expect us to do? All of us start websites?
Start e-mailing thousands of random people we don't know? Not all men agree with us, you know.

Your statements are bordering on the extreme and the fanatical, and your argument is regrettably invalid. What have you perceived, and what information did you use to come to these conclusions?


Got to second Empyrian here. I don't mind a guy losing his temper and "going off", btw - I've sure done it myself. But it seems that Boycott is taking it out on those who really don't deserve it. Leaving the 'Sphere to go abroad *IS* a step toward Change. First step. Deprive the system of your tacit endorsement - leave. Defund the beast by changing tax domicile, breed lots of (inconvenient) children outside the 'Sphere, build a patriarchal family with a happy submissve wife and happy well-adjusted kids, save yourself and our loved ones, and set an example for others.

Political activism is great, no doubt there are some here who support the current political alternatives to TweedleDee and TweedleDum. Like John Lennon said, we're all doing what we can. But personally I find I do more good through engagement with people I know and am introduced to, then by hammering folks with spam! (Don't you?) Plus, I don't think it's a given that folks here are one-issue. You choose the issues where the Beast is vulnerable, and attack there.

And when we get outside - whether it's Romania... or the North Pole - we don't have to forget those still inside.

In the movie "Casablanca", Victor Laszlo gets the letters of transit - and leaves, to continue the fight from freedom. At the end of Ayn Rand's "Anthem", the hero secures hs own freedom, the goes back for the woman he wants and brings her to security. Then he makes plans to rescue those he left behind. He doesn't forget.

The duty of a leader is to save those he can - like Aeneas leading refugees out of Troy as it burned, looking forward to the future.

And one more thing about radical woman-bashing rhetoric that gets used sometimes (not here, elsewhere) - I agree with the assessment of Feminism/NWO that others have here. But I don't endorse misogyny. I understand it, but I don't endorse it. What I mean is, I have chatted with folks (not here) who are happily married to former bargirls. Now that's not for me personally, any more than a pushy Anglosphere woman is for me. But my point is, even trash can be salvaged. Or sisters, cousins and mothers are among the brainwashed women here in America. Our buddies' wives and daughters too. So do we want to write everyone off as hopeless, or do we want to save ourselves first, help each other get out, then also reach out to others - the pussy-whipped, the bitches, the soiled doves et al.? As much as we can, anyway...

Like in the airplane safety presentation by an airline stewardess - put the oxygen mask over our own face first - else you won't be able to be of assistance to anyone.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 am

Winston wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:Huh?

Most of the posters here either live overseas or travel overseas often.

I live in Rural China.

You are barking up the wrong tree.


You didn't read him correctly. He's talking about reaching out to inform other guys, like an evangelism or outreach campaign. Helping others, in other words.

Btw, most of the traffic here is from the US and Canada, and I think even most posters here still live in the US. Only a minority here are overseas.

Globe, you must have missed that thread we had here about why many guys here always talk about going abroad for years, but never do. It caused quite a stir. Here it is:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=12403


That is EXACTLY my point, Winston. We must treat anti-feminism as a kind of MISSIONARY MOVEMENT. We should try to spread it as much as possible, just like the Mormons or Christians try to spread their religion through preaching or missionary activities.

Winston has the right mood, he works hard to spread the truth. But most of you guys are just a bunch of worthless maggots who refuse to do anything.

You are most certainly NOT equal to me or Winston.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby manly5000 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 am

Why don't I take action or do something?

For the very same reason I don't try to wake people up to the state of America in general... because every single time I do, I'm met with nothing but insults, criticism, and accusations by the very people I'm trying to save!

If people are that desperate to keep their heads buried in the sand, I'm not going to f***ing bother. Why willingly subject myself to abuse?

No thanks. f**k everyone else, I only look out for myself from this day forward.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby C.J. » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 am

BAW, I admire your resolve to reach out to others. But the right to ridicule others for not taking your job IS NOT YOURS! Ditch your self-importance, your job isn't that important.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby manly5000 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

C.J. wrote:BAW, I admire your resolve to reach out to others. But the right to ridicule others for not taking your job IS NOT YOURS! Ditch your self-importance, your job isn't that important.


This.

All you're going to do is make enemies out of everyone here if you call all of us "worthless maggots" and the like.

Jesus dude, you used to be cool but now you're just being a prick to everyone.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests