Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:26 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:The only way I wouldnt' mind many American men abroad is if they were to be like the ones I like on this forum.
Why should we "enlighten" American men only for them to expedite the spreading of American dysfunctionality unto
non-jaded FW? That would cockblock the livid shit out of us!

America is finished, Boycott. However, I have my activism coming up in a few months that you guys will see.
It's a secret for now as I want to be the spearhead of it. Maybe my futuristic type of activism will wake up American
men more. "We shall see", says the blind man.

Oh, so you got some secret action up your sleeve coming soon? Sounds cool, I'll be looking forward to it. Is it going to be big enough to make the news? Don't reveal too much, but how much impact will your action make? Will I hear about it in the international media?

Absolutely, dude. Absolutely, dude. Have I mentioned "absolutely"? :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby sushiman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:08 am

The only way your going to do anything about the situation is by forming groups. Same as women did, blacks did, etc. You need to start a credible men's rights type organization, make it non profit, raise funds, get a great PR guy, advertise, bumper stickers, shirts, make yourself known loudly. America is ripe for this sort of thing, lots of guys would be like f**k yeah and sign up but it's not going to be easy.

This site is great but the whole "find an international bride" vibe makes it such that it can't be taken seriously. It's a site for individual dudes to set themselves free but no good to start a mass movement.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 am

sushiman wrote:The only way your going to do anything about the situation is by forming groups. Same as women did, blacks did, etc. You need to start a credible men's rights type organization, make it non profit, raise funds, get a great PR guy, advertise, bumper stickers, shirts, make yourself known loudly. America is ripe for this sort of thing, lots of guys would be like f**k yeah and sign up but it's not going to be easy.

This site is great but the whole "find an international bride" vibe makes it such that it can't be taken seriously. It's a site for individual dudes to set themselves free but no good to start a mass movement.

sushiman,
men do not do shit even when there are lots of them. The MRAs are a case in point. The MBA (http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/) was started to give men a path to freedom and create the lawful framework for doing business outside the jurisdiction of guvments.

You can not make any such thing a "non profit" because you can not "raise funds". Men do not donate to men. I have donated more than USD20,000 in cash to good men in great need and even then idiots like Bender call me a "scam artist".

Men can have as much freedom as they are willing to pay for or work for themselves. Your proposal is just one more proposal that can not possibly work and that has already been well proven. ie MRAs.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The Illuminati used the pathetic example of Jesus to weaken western men. And it looks like it worked. Christian men are the biggest pussies I know.

You're buying the goody-two-shoes image of Jesus.

Ignore the letters of Paul, read the Gospels, and a different picture emerges. Jesus said carrying two (2) swords was good, broke up a marketplace single-handed, etc. (As I posted above.)

Yes, many Christians have bought the meek-is-better stuff. Your attack on Christianity - as you've seen it - is justified.

On the other hand, just 150 years ago Christians were kicking ass all over the world. And Christians invented planes, lightbulbs, and the rest.

Turning the other cheek is what I'm doing with you. Not going off half-cocked just because you did. It's a technique that avoids useless fights.

Love thine enemy? A hunter does that. Understand him, think like him, lead him, pull the trigger. Many of us are not pacifists. And Jesus was not.

The same satanic forces that attack normal, healthy patriarchy, also attack traditional, manly religion.

First chapter of Genesis. Rule over your wife, and she'll lust after you. And the devil will try to strike man down. yes, it's in there. Bet you didn't hear that preached.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:53 am

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:... the "Church" has lost its way.

No argument there.

djfourmoney wrote:Previous a defender of the poor and equal rights, rather talk about Genocide of Black Men via Planned Parenthood, Abortion and being "forced" to give out condoms and other birth prevention devices = Rock Bottom

If I understand yo correctly, you're saying the Church is screwed up for being against Planned Parenthood? Hmmm. Just try hanging around with PP types and see what you think. Clinical, sterile, androgynous, feminist, fascist. Their attitude: "Sex is okay to get off - as long as you don't really mean it when you do it." Same PP crowd that opposes father's rights and men's rights of any kind. Coincidence? Nope.

Anyway, down the road, when you have the right woman, and you're taking care of her and protecting her, and your kids go to school, and some PP type female commissar is invited into the school and shows your 8 year old daughter sex pictures and explains oral sex in front of the whole class, I bet you'll feel differently. The guys who are passionate about women now, will be the most protective fathers later. Kind of -- natural.

djfourmoney wrote: Anyway going to bed GOOD NIGHT

You got that right. I'm in L.A. too. Got to put myself to bed.

Planned Parenthood is a tool. Any tool can be used for evil proposes if so desired.

All I know is myself and my ex used it went we (more me than her) were not ready to be parents. Decades ago this would have not been an option.

I do not abuse the service but many people do.

While Churches should naturally be against Abortion, the reality is Abortion is legal, over and done with. Its political suicide to openly make the Supreme Court Conservative enough to repeal Roe vs Wade. The country has moved in the other direction and become just a bit more secular.

Why would I care about my daughter getting the information she needs? Men and boys will want to have sex with her if she's attractive, hell even if she's not. Ignorance leads to poor decision making. Intelligence can as well, but at least that was a choice made with all the information available.

I have never considered major differences between boys and girls. When I have children, they are equal no favoritism because of one sex or the other.

The job of teaching a girl to be a woman is her mothers....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The reason Jesus never existed, is because THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF HISTORICAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE HE EVER EXISTED. NOT ONE CONTEMPORARY SCHOLAR OR HISTORIAN MENTIONED EVEN A SINGLE WORD ABOUT JESUS. Interesting, considering he was supposed to have been famous, and had thousands of followers. Very interesting indeed.

www.jesusneverexisted.com

Most ordinary people don't get mentioned much in what we have of "official" history. But Jesus was in fact mentioned by pagan Roman writer Tacitus, among others, and also by the Jewish writer Josephus, among others.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm

http://www.christiancourier.com/article ... ne-history

Lots of people didn't believe He was the Son of God, then as now. But yes, He lived.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 am

sushiman wrote:The only way your going to do anything about the situation is by forming groups. Same as women did, blacks did, etc. You need to start a credible men's rights type organization, make it non profit, raise funds, get a great PR guy, advertise, bumper stickers, shirts, make yourself known loudly. America is ripe for this sort of thing, lots of guys would be like f**k yeah and sign up but it's not going to be easy.

Yes, we do need a legimate men's rights organization in the US. Women have NOW (the national organization for women) and other female groups. There needs to be some large scale men's rights organizations that men can join and be proud to be a member of.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:55 pm

jamesbond wrote:Yes, we do need a legimate men's rights organization in the US. Women have NOW (the national organization for women) and other female groups. There needs to be some large scale men's rights organizations that men can join and be proud to be a member of.

Not that I plan to be an activist, but I do like the idea. IMO from a strategic standpoint, it shouldn't be all men. I should be open to women who don't want the nuts cut off their men. Who commit to, or look forward to committing to, their men, and therefore are against fascist child support enforcement, community property, etc - precisely because that stuff drives men away from marriage. And some of those women could be moms, want their sons to be strong, free men, and want teir daughters to have such men available. A big selling point could be "bring back the men" (from overseas women, no-marriage, etc.) --- kind of like "bring back te jobs from China.

Just sayin that making it woman-friendly will encourage a lot of married men to openly support the movement. Men with daughters too.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Jester wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Yes, we do need a legimate men's rights organization in the US. Women have NOW (the national organization for women) and other female groups. There needs to be some large scale men's rights organizations that men can join and be proud to be a member of.

Not that I plan to be an activist, but I do like the idea. IMO from a strategic standpoint, it shouldn't be all men. I should be open to women who don't want the nuts cut off their men. Who commit to, or look forward to committing to, their men, and therefore are against fascist child support enforcement, community property, etc - precisely because that stuff drives men away from marriage. And some of those women could be moms, want their sons to be strong, free men, and want teir daughters to have such men available. A big selling point could be "bring back the men" (from overseas women, no-marriage, etc.) --- kind of like "bring back te jobs from China.

Just sayin that making it woman-friendly will encourage a lot of married men to openly support the movement. Men with daughters too.

Question is, how do you make such a movement 'women-friendly' without completely feminizing it?
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Jester wrote:Most ordinary people don't get mentioned much in what we have of "official" history. But Jesus was in fact mentioned by pagan Roman writer Tacitus, among others, and also by the Jewish writer Josephus, among others.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm

http://www.christiancourier.com/article ... ne-history

Lots of people didn't believe He was the Son of God, then as now. But yes, He lived.

Sorry....there may have been some characters that the Illuminati copied from in writing the new testament. But the whole Jesus story is a scam. Indeed the whole bible is a scam. If you understood the control grid and how it works that all religions are scams is quite obvious. If you do not understand the control grid then all religions being scams is not obvious at all.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:20 pm

James,
simply not true. The MRA area has proven it is not true. There is a legitimate global mens rights organisation and that is the MBA. http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com

As men show an expression of interest and as the numbers grow we can move forward with the roll out of sites. Right now there is little interest in a legitimate global mens rights organisation. If there was men would be signing up to MBA in droves.

Most men do not want to be free. Most men want to be slaves. This is why the sign up rate to MBA is so slow.

Consider that NO MAN has chosen to avail of getting swiss bank accounts. Men are stolen from by their guvments every day in the west. But when offered the change of a swiss bank account they will not take it.

Consider only ONE other man has chosen to try to not pay child support. He didn't even use my method. He used an even SIMPLER method. He merely asked the judge "are you addressing me?" Since a judge can NOT address a living man the judge threw the child support case out! Took 30 seconds of his time in court to have his child support case thrown out.

Now..MRAs ENDLESSLY whine about alimony and child support...but when they are shown how not to pay them they will not do it. These guys are all pussies. They want SOMEONE ELSE to solve their problems for them. So MBA will be that "someone else" but only for a fee because it is clear men do not appreciate what they do not pay for. I have proven that to my satisfaction.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Jester wrote:Just sayin that making it woman-friendly will encourage a lot of married men to openly support the movement. Men with daughters too.

If you make it women friendly you are sewing the seeds of the enslavement of men by women. read my first book.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Waa, Waa... White Men have lost control over their women and NOW see a problem? Black Men lost control over their women and only some of us care.

Some men are doing something about it -

White Man/Asian Woman - 12%

Black Man/White Woman - 6%

(UK) Black Men/White Woman - 27%

White Men in Anglo culture are generally weak, this is why White Women find it acceptable to marry Black Men who don't take no shit from any woman.

An Asian Woman's culture make them naturally sub servant and also they tend to be thin and petite. As I keep saying, I KNOW WHY WHITE MEN CHASE ASIAN WOMEN. They are physically imposing to them accept to poor largely brown skinned Asians who know poverty and makes them much more street tough/smart than the typical Anglo man who comes from a middle-upper middle class background.

If you're a weak man this is not a country for you. You need to push SOUTH or PUSH EAST, its very simple.

No Marriage is not the answer. How so when WOMEN IN DROVES are choosing not to get married anyway???? What sort of "Weapon" is that against extreme feminism????

Also having a society with Children but no Fathers is just asking for trouble, you already see the results of increased Single Parenting.

Some of the views on this board was so narrow its scary.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby sushiman » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 pm

There are some men's rights organizations in the US but either 1) they aren't saying the truth loudly enough (or too watered down) or 2) men in the USA aren't ready for it yet...because it ain't doing shit and I've never heard of any of them.

Still, forming groups is the only way to bring about mass social change. Me, I just buy a plane ticket and don't care, but it would sure be cool to see a MLKing type figure lead guys out of slavery one day.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 am

sushiman wrote:Still, forming groups is the only way to bring about mass social change. Me, I just buy a plane ticket and don't care, but it would sure be cool to see a MLKing type figure lead guys out of slavery one day.

Yes, I agree, it would be nice if we had a charismatic leader, who also had a good sense of humor and could communicate well with others. This man would teach American men that they should avoid American women like the plague.

Well, I guess Tom Leykis comes the closest to this type of person! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions