Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What about the omega males?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What about the omega males?

Postby lavezzi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I visited an escort the other day. She met me outside a pub in the city center and led me into an apartment complex where her friend (also an escort) was with another client. This guy was 160cm tall, weighed 200kg and had the face of a diseased fish, no exaggeration. He also looked very awkward and did not say a word the entire time we went up the elevator. His escort was keenly introducing herself and flirting with me obviously in the hopes of soliciting a future appointment. Needless to say, my escort did not do the same with this other guy.

Contrary to widespread feminist propaganda, many of the Eastern European whores who come here seem to just be really horny women who decide to make a career out of being so. If you look decent enough and get them on a good day, it can be like simply paying for a one night stand with a horny girl. But if you look horrendous, it's always going to be a chore for any woman to have sex with you.

If average to decent looking guys are having such a hard time getting sex/girlfriends in the West, what about the omega males (in terms of appearance and social skills)? Are many of the guys who travel abroad for the sake of meeting females horrendously awkward and unattractive? How many of you consider yourself to be like this?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire







Re: What about the omega males?

Postby S_Parc » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:22 pm

lavezzi wrote:Contrary to widespread feminist propaganda, many of the Eastern European whores who come here seem to just be really horny women who decide to make a career out of being so. If you look decent enough and get them on a good day, it can be like simply paying for a one night stand with a horny girl.


Well for me, the same goes for French-Canadian women. I've had zero issues in having a good time with GFE escorts up in Quebec.

The only 'bored' experience I'd had was with an Anglo, Ontario-based one. All the French-Canadians (I guess you can add in a few from Nova Scotia 8) ) were super sweet, erotic, and rather skilled overall :lol:

And I think it would be a little hard pressed for a Femi-Nazi to argue that these women were trafficked from one part of Quebec to another :roll:, since the "Surete" Mounties don't tolerate their girls getting kidnapped.

lavezzi wrote:But if you look horrendous, it's always going to be a chore for any woman to have sex with you. If average to decent looking guys are having such a hard time getting sex/girlfriends in the West, what about the omega males (in terms of appearance and social skills)? Are many of the guys who travel abroad for the sake of meeting females horrendously awkward and unattractive? How many of you consider yourself to be like this?


I think the guys, who look like degenerates, need to peddle ecstasy and other narcs to get laid. But at the same time, regular guys hang around the drug circuits to collect a few leftovers :roll:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby C.J. » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Regardless, the oldest profession remains the same to everybody. Ask yourself this: would that same whore give you any desired attention or f**k you, if she knew you wouldn't be paying her?

Most likely not. You'd probably end up in the same position as everyone else. I do end up gathering some extra attention from escorts who may give it up bareback, or give me an extra half hour. But it's still the same - you're paying for some nookie, and nothing else may come of it.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby WuFan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

The only purpose of Omega males is to be human chairs for women.

Image
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm

C.J. wrote:Regardless, the oldest profession remains the same to everybody. Ask yourself this: would that same whore give you any desired attention or f**k you, if she knew you wouldn't be paying her?


Ok, and so what's the issue here? I'm paying so that I have a good time and then, I never have to hear from that person again, if I so choose.

Really, it seems like that you want the added attention or some 'need to belong' issue. Sorry, but no thanks.

I did actually experience one, who wanted a boyfriend thing without 'the salary', in the weeks that followed. I told her no.

The key here is to maintain a level of professional respect and distance. That's all.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby lavezzi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

C.J. wrote:Regardless, the oldest profession remains the same to everybody. Ask yourself this: would that same whore give you any desired attention or f**k you, if she knew you wouldn't be paying her?

Most likely not. You'd probably end up in the same position as everyone else. I do end up gathering some extra attention from escorts who may give it up bareback, or give me an extra half hour. But it's still the same - you're paying for some nookie, and nothing else may come of it.


Yeah but the point is, if you look at the review section of an escorting website, some guys are getting services others don't from the same girl. So if you're highly ugly even prostitutes discriminate against you.

If 32.2% of American males really are obese like the statistics say, shouldn't a forum like this be dominated by fat guys?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby S_Parc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 am

lavezzi wrote:Yeah but the point is, if you look at the review section of an escorting website, some guys are getting services others don't from the same girl. So if you're highly ugly even prostitutes discriminate against you.


Lavezzi, I think the rules of regular day-to-day business sort of apply here.

For many of us... who're into let's say customer service, whether it be for individuals, groups, corporations, etc, a lot of our time is logged by the *pleasantness* of our client interactions. Thus, for me, a client who pays well, which isn't overly demanding, and tends to show some appreciation for my work, is a client I'd like to get more work from, down the road. On the other hand, a nitpicking, fixed bid, type of never-ending litany of complaints customer, is an organization/corporation which I'd only want work from... in the worst of all recessions.

I think for escorts, a decent looking, well-groomed client who pays & tips well, is type of preferred client, since the lady will be boinking the fellow. If he looks like cross between a Sturgeon & a Klingon, it's most likely that she'll want him to do her doggie only :wink:. But don't get me wrong, I like that position quite a bit 8)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 am

Well, this thread is good news, because it means I'm not probably not an Omega, thank God. I've had a few dates in my life, two girlfriends (although the relationships never lasted long), and was even married once.

None of the hookers I've f***ed in my lifetime have ever wanted to do it 'doggy style' with me. A couple even seemed to get pleasure from me f***ing them. Then again, I've always paid well, been well-groomed and undemanding, so that probably helped things along a bit.

Although I've hit a real dry spell with nothing happening other than getting it on with hookers every now and then. I hope I can end that dry spell when I head to the Philippines in the near future.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Postby S_Parc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 am

ExpeditionSailor wrote:None of the hookers I've f***ed in my lifetime have ever wanted to do it 'doggy style' with me. A couple even seemed to get pleasure from me f***ing them. Then again, I've always paid well, been well-groomed and undemanding, so that probably helped things along a bit.


Interesting to note, I was offered 'doggy' for a round two ... a couple of times. I guess they either got tired of looking at me or got tired of the pelvic-to-pelvic crunch. All and all, it's a nice variation as I could fondle the cantaloupes easier from that direction. The hands are a sensitive organ 8)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby C.J. » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:37 am

S_Parc, I'm talking to lavezzi. :)

Yeah, they're gonna discriminate, only the boink is standard procedure. Why offer extra if they don't like you? :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby lavezzi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm

CJ, if you live in America, how do you get escorts? Aren't the escorts in the US absolutely appalling quality and value wise?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby S_Parc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 pm

lavezzi wrote:CJ, if you live in America, how do you get escorts? Aren't the escorts in the US absolutely appalling quality and value wise?


If they're appealing then there's a decent chance that it's a policewoman, running a sting operation on unsuspecting newbies.

Please Lavezzi, if you visit Uncle Sam, please do not call any escorting ads, in a local newpaper or circular.

Make that little ounce of effort and get yourself over to the Quebec side. Then, as the Southwest Airlines ad says, you're free to roam the country 8)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: What about the omega males?

Postby ph_visitor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 am

lavezzi wrote:What about the omega males (in terms of appearance and social skills)? Are many of the guys who travel abroad for the sake of meeting females horrendously awkward and unattractive? How many of you consider yourself to be like this?


80% of women, through history, have reproduced.

Only 40% of all men have.

What happens is that he is f***ed. Shit out of luck.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Re: What about the omega males?

Postby davewe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 pm

ph_visitor wrote:
lavezzi wrote:What about the omega males (in terms of appearance and social skills)? Are many of the guys who travel abroad for the sake of meeting females horrendously awkward and unattractive? How many of you consider yourself to be like this?


80% of women, through history, have reproduced.

Only 40% of all men have.

What happens is that he is f***ed. Shit out of luck.


I've read this stat before and think it's a little misleading. The modern man thinks, "OMG. 60% of men is history couldn't get laid. Is that me?" In fact a high % of men in the past died in childhood and therefore did not procreate; or they died fighting in battles or were eaten fighting sabre tooth tigers or some such shit before they were able to reproduce.

Really, most men who live into adulthood are able to get laid, if only occassionally. If you don't believe this just look at the billions of hideous looking people on this planet; they got their looks from some ugly mug who musta had sex at some point.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:28 am

C.J. wrote:
Yeah, they're gonna discriminate, only the boink is standard procedure. Why offer extra if they don't like you? :D


I think the "like you" is going to be the key part.

I have little experience with p4p, but used to go to strip joints. There, the girls definitely had favorites. And it wasn't based on looks. Outgoing, friendly guys who seemed uninhibited and unashamed of being there, were the favorites. I was taller, younger, and better-dressed, but was treated only politely. Except one night when I was in a good mood, happy - then a smart, classy beauty wanted to be my gf. Attitude.

So the OP's story about the guy in the elevator? Maybe if he'd been a happy, friendly, flirtatious ugly guy, his girl might have felt better about what she was going to do?

Maybe I'm wrong. But I HAVE seen a short, chubby, ugly guy - a "3" - pull a decent looking "8" in his age group for a ONS. It was a setup date, a double date, the two guys were best friends, money was spent on drinks, all had a good time.

I guess I'm saying even if you aren't Brad Pitt, even if she's a working girl, maybe flirting a little, showing human warmth, making it a little like date, might be appreciated and could make a difference.

Just a theory.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests