Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Elaine Weinman, promoting murder of her husband

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Elaine Weinman, promoting murder of her husband

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 pm

A couple of women on Facebook are joking about murdering their husbands. Their names are Elaine Weinman from River Edge, New Jersey, and Wendy Fleischman from New City, New York.

Full details here: http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm







Postby boycottamericanwomen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:21 pm

LMFAO! After I posted this to her, she FREAKED OUT and called my friend Zero Tolerance Man and threatened him with the police. He told her that he is not responsible, as I am the one who posted this, not him.

Looks like wittle baby doesn't like having her MAN HATRED publicly exposed for all to see.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby zboy1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:LMFAO! After I posted this to her, she FREAKED OUT and called my friend Zero Tolerance Man and threatened him with the police. He told her that he is not responsible, as I am the one who posted this, not him.

Looks like wittle baby doesn't like having her MAN HATRED publicly exposed for all to see.


Let's say, the tables were turned and it was the men joking about murdering their wives--What do you think would happen to the men? I'm guessing the men would be put in jail for premeditated murder or some other trumped-up charges, and the women would end up divorcing their husbands and seeking half the alimony and taking all the children.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4506
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby sushiman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 am

That's the right thing to do, if you are going to stay in the USA (not recommended) then every time this stuff happens make a huge public deal of it. Woman freak when they are called out publicly. It comes from ancient times when if a man called her on it and exposed her behavior to the village, the village would throw her out, and she would be a lions lunch. Thus they always want to appear like a caring good person.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 am

Yes, it is total hypocrisy. Women want to be equal to men, but they want special privledges. It's okay for women to talk about killing men, but not the other way around?

And yes, DO NOT TOLERATE MAN HATRED ANYMORE.

If any of you guys sees women spewing man hatred, record their comments, and their names and pictures, and any other info you have, and I will post it on CAF in the Man Hating Women section. Email it all to me at [email protected]
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:21 am

Please guys, send messages to those two ladies on Facebook and ask them why they think it's okay to talk about murdering men.

If enough men write to them, perhaps they will think twice before spewing man hatred in the future?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby sushiman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 am

An interesting thing to note: this is exactly the way the Korean society works, and it works!

It's not that women here in Korea don't want to be a bad person sometimes, but the fear of social disgrace keeps them doing what they know they should do.

The Korean guys are masters of this, there are so many famous stories here. One woman said at a dinner how she hates short guys and would never even date one and basically they aren't real men. The guys at the table were so outraged they posted her all over the internet in funny scenes with Tom Cruise and hobbits. ;) Her rep was trashed, she'll never say that again guaranteed. If some woman is doing questionable shit here the guys are going to call her out publicly and make her own it. "Really you think that's okay to be doing? What about your family? What about your husband? You don't care about anything but yourself?"...put her on the spot.

Unfortunately if there are no rules women will get away with whatever they can, they subconsciously look to guys to set those rules. That just how nature works. If you don't set rules then you are a p***y in her eyes. Shit, then next thing you know she's talking on farcebook about murdering you.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby zboy1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:22 am

sushiman wrote:An interesting thing to note: this is exactly the way the Korean society works, and it works!

It's not that women here in Korea don't want to be a bad person sometimes, but the fear of social disgrace keeps them doing what they know they should do.

The Korean guys are masters of this, there are so many famous stories here. One woman said at a dinner how she hates short guys and would never even date one and basically they aren't real men. The guys at the table were so outraged they posted her all over the internet in funny scenes with Tom Cruise and hobbits. ;) Her rep was trashed, she'll never say that again guaranteed. If some woman is doing questionable shit here the guys are going to call her out publicly and make her own it. "Really you think that's okay to be doing? What about your family? What about your husband? You don't care about anything but yourself?"...put her on the spot.

Unfortunately if there are no rules women will get away with whatever they can, they subconsciously look to guys to set those rules. That just how nature works. If you don't set rules then you are a p***y in her eyes. Shit, then next thing you know she's talking on farcebook about murdering you.


Yes, Asian countries for the most part are still patriarchal societies where men still rule the roost, unlike in the West. That's why women are more behaved over there than in the feminized West.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4506
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 am

Yes, women in Asia are more behaved because the men in Asia are not f***ing pussies like you western men are.

In the end, you men have no one to blame but yourselves for feminism, because you TOLERATED and ALLOWED it to happen.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: Elaine Weinman, promoting murder of her husband

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:A couple of women on Facebook are joking about murdering their husbands. Their names are Elaine Weinman from River Edge, New Jersey, and Wendy Fleischman from New City, New York.

Full details here: http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx


gents,
I can tell you that when women are placed in to the "man hating women" section of CAF they FREAK OUT. We have had LOTS of police reports filed by women for taking their public comments and putting them into CAF. Apparently women think that if you put their public comments into a web site and point out the man hatred that this is a good enough reason to get the police state involved.

Meanwhile, when women commit perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse this is just something that men should "suck up".

If men here really want to make a contribution to ending the man hatred? Feel free to collect evidence of man hatred and post it to the CAF site for the country the woman lives in.

This is one example...this woman is CEO of a company in melbourne and she went BALLISTIC when we posted this.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests