Why are western men such pussies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Why are western men such pussies?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Whenever we try to HELP western men and FREE THEM from feminism and wake them up to the truth about feminism and western women, 90 percent of the western men HATE on us. Most western men are MANGINAS who will defend these man hating feminists.

I have thus come to the conclusion that western men do not deserve freedom, and they deserve slavery to feminism.

Why are you western men such a bunch of pussies and cowards?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

Because they don't like it when someone criticizes the bubble they are living in. I know because I stopped trying to enlighten them since they react that way.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

Would attacking broad, mad-prophet-esque generalizations be considering hating on you and being a p***y?
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

*sigh*

Ok listen up. I will tell you the main reason why helping others in the western demonic reality to a fault is BAD for you.

The western demonic was built over the western almost a century ago. This matrix(a reality based on math) is overlaid upon the normal world. this reality makes people:

-crazy
-greedy
-stupid
-fat
-ugly

But you know what it also does? IT VAMPIRIZES YOU for being a do-gooder! You cannot be an angel anymore, you will pay for it! The only way you can help others and be REWARDED, is to fight evil, or help others fight.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are western men such pussies?

Post by Taco »

boycottamericanwomen wrote: Why are you western men such a bunch of pussies and cowards?
The answer to this question is western men put women on a pedestal and worship them. This is basically at the heart of all dysfunctional relationships I see. TV sitcoms, soap operas and movies try to normalize dyfunctional behavior in men by showing them worship slutty, bitchy, fat women with no life skills. Women are not worshipped in Asian culture thats why they tend to turn out better
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are western men such pussies?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The endless brainwashing that is heaped upon them from a young age.....link that to the fact the guvment WILL attack anyone who stands up to a woman or the guvment means 99.9% of men are not willing to do the same. In doing so the guvment is going to incite civil wars which is the plan.
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

I'm all for resurrecting the all but vanished Empires of the West.

"I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own."
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

One main reason that most American men are pussies is that American culture is very conformist: People are SCARED TO DEATH to be different! And rightly so, because if most American men get even a sense that you think somewhat differently, they will mercilessly insult you and perhaps even threaten you with violence. So the men there are scared into the full-time job of "being a good American" and when the government or big corporations say, "Jump!" they say, "How high?" American men, except for the few elites, were conditioned to follow and not to lead--and to be extremely wary of those with different ideas.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Look, the simple solution to the problem is this:

Never kiss women's asses, and stop putting women on pedestals. If a woman threatens to leave you, say go ahead, I can find another girl very easily.

You men need to just grow some balls and stop letting women control you. You need to learn to not give a f**k what any woman thinks. Then you are free.

And you can always pay like 40 dollars to go to an Asian massage parlour and get a handjob. So what's the need for western women anymore, now that you can get sex outside of marriage or relationships?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Jackal wrote:One main reason that most American men are pussies is that American culture is very conformist: People are SCARED TO DEATH to be different! And rightly so, because if most American men get even a sense that you think somewhat differently, they will mercilessly insult you and perhaps even threaten you with violence. So the men there are scared into the full-time job of "being a good American" and when the government or big corporations say, "Jump!" they say, "How high?" American men, except for the few elites, were conditioned to follow and not to lead--and to be extremely wary of those with different ideas.
Dude, stop giving a shit what others think about you. If this means that you have to stop being a "nice guy" or a "good guy" then fine. Become a bad boy, become an outlaw, and stop giving a shit what others think. And it is THIS kind of men that women are attracted to actually. Women hate the boring nice guy, good guy types.

So, by doing this, by breaking free from the conformist mindset and living your own lifestyle and the way you want to live, you will win on all fronts. Sure, you may never become a rich businessman, but at least you'll be free. And women like guys who live free.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Regardless of the many manginas there are living in America (virtually every married male, and then some), I actually still try and educate these guys that this country has gone to Hell only because of women. For instance, I was harassed by three associates at my library today. All three were women. And long story short, they called the cops on me because they didn't believe me when I told them I had already signed on the computers (like my name magically disappeared from the list, only when they looked at it), and thankfully this officer was NOT a mangina. I was asked to leave the library for absolutely no reason.

Am I gonna pout? No.
Am I gonna rethink my life and try and be a better obedient dog for petty, aging Americunts? No.
Am I gonna write a two-page complaint letter to several bureaus within the local district, including the Village President? f**k yes.

Femi-nazis can't win with people like me in this world. Stand up, men.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Challenging the system will get you nothing but harassment, threats, ridicule, and even death. Is that worth it, Boycott? I mean, look at what happened to Occupy Wall Street protestors that tried to change the system; most of them eventually got the shit kicked in by cops, arrested and charged; now, most of the Occupy protestors have criminal records and their lives are totally ruined--Was that worth it, I ask? Look what happened to Martin Luther King, JFK and his brother RFK--when they went against the establishment; all assassinated by government agents in the end. I can even bring up your friend, PeterAndrewNolan, who is being chased around all over the Internet by government agents smearing him wherever he goes. Again, I ask, is it worth all the trouble to change the system. It's a hopeless cause, my friend.

You're in India, living in safety, not having to worry about the powers in charge of this world--yet, you angrily denounce other people for not doing enough to change the system? Why don't you come back to the West and try to change the system along with most of us, still stuck in the West. Hell, anyone can act all tough in a place like India--where men still rule the roost, but try doing that in the U.S. of Gay--what do you think will happen to you if you try to do that in a Western country?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

White men in America have been beat down, intimidated, shamed, defanged, desexed, confused by a mind numbing media, their IQ reduced, and way over socialized. If you were born after 1960, you probably have never met a real man.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zboy1 wrote:what do you think will happen to you if you try to do that in a Western country?
You get your arse thrown in jail..that is what happens. But it HAS to be done if you are to live in freedom. If you wish to live as a slave then just keep going along with the guvment.
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Jackal wrote:One main reason that most American men are pussies is that American culture is very conformist: People are SCARED TO DEATH to be different! And rightly so, because if most American men get even a sense that you think somewhat differently, they will mercilessly insult you and perhaps even threaten you with violence. So the men there are scared into the full-time job of "being a good American" and when the government or big corporatioJns say, "Jump!" they say, "How high?" American men, except for the few elites, were conditioned to follow and not to lead--and to be extremely wary of those with different ideas.
Dude, stop giving a shit what others think about you. If this means that you have to stop being a "nice guy" or a "good guy" then fine. Become a bad boy, become an outlaw, and stop giving a shit what others think. And it is THIS kind of men that women are attracted to actually. Women hate the boring nice guy, good guy types.

So, by doing this, by breaking free from the conformist mindset and living your own lifestyle and the way you want to live, you will win on all fronts. Sure, you may never become a rich businessman, but at least
you'll be free. And women like guys who live free.
Yea but be that way because YOU want to be that way (in order to maintain your pride as a man AND a human being) and not because you're trying to impress an Americunt. My own goal is to act this way completely yes, but let an Americunt not be the reason because they should be hated and shitted on and not cherished
DaveM