Any man who doesn't oppose feminism is scum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Any man who doesn't oppose feminism is scum

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Okay, it's time to draw the line in the sand.

If you are a real man, it is your duty to publicly oppose feminism and speak out against it.

Being silent and doing nothing is not good enough anymore.

So any man who does not speak out against feminism and help fight against it is a scumbag maggot who deserves to get ass raped by the feminists.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i oppose femenism...but real men dont need other men to tell them what to do in order to be a real man....thats bitch shit
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Bohooooooooooooooo Feminism is sooooo baaaaaaaaad :) boycott, what you lack is some testo, bro. It helps against whining and bitching, though I like your energy :)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

You maggots. You know the truth, and yet you refuse to do anything about it? You refuse to spread the truth to others, so that they can be helped?

If you know the truth, and you refuse to spread it, you will suffer a very bad karmic reaction as a result. Truth carries with it a responsibility.

You guys are all selfish f***s. All you care about is yourselves. You could care less about helping others.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:You maggots. You know the truth, and yet you refuse to do anything about it? You refuse to spread the truth to others, so that they can be helped?

If you know the truth, and you refuse to spread it, you will suffer a very bad karmic reaction as a result. Truth carries with it a responsibility.

You guys are all selfish f***s. All you care about is yourselves. You could care less about helping others.
Helping oneself is helping others, isn't it? Should I feel ashamed for being selfish?

Are you posting your message on other forums or are you content preaching to the choir?
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Billy wrote:Bohooooooooooooooo Feminism is sooooo baaaaaaaaad :) boycott, what you lack is some testo, bro. It helps against whining and bitching, though I like your energy :)
billy what you need is a f***ing brain or piss off from this forum you troll

theres no place here for your retarded school yard shaming tactics

The man is just trying to make a point and hes right , Feminism is an evil doctrine

just as bad if not worse than facism, The best way to fight is through non- compliance

Dont play there game, play your own game on your own terms

so billy go and educate yourself and grab your own little 'testos' if you have any you f***ing douchebag
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:You maggots. You know the truth, and yet you refuse to do anything about it? You refuse to spread the truth to others, so that they can be helped?

Why don't you go post on feminist and women's forums, young men's forums, and popular mainstream sites like Gawker and CNN, where your posts will have far greater effect than posting on HA? You're preaching to the choir here, so your posts don't really have an effect here! I personally post on sites like MLB and ESPN, 4chan, and other sites where you have plenty of American sheeps that need to be awakened. Sure, most people think I'm insane and crazy and curse me out in the process, but I do get some positive feedback from people that are awake to the matrix--as they say. Cursing people out on HA like a child isn't going to accomplish anything, Boycott!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

zboy1 wrote:

Why don't you go post on feminist and women's forums, young men's forums, and popular mainstream sites like Gawker and CNN, where your posts will have far greater effect than posting on HA? You're preaching to the choir here, so your posts don't really have an effect here! I personally post on sites like MLB and ESPN, 4chan, and other sites where you have plenty of American sheeps that need to be awakened. Sure, most people think I'm insane and crazy and curse me out in the process, but I do get some positive feedback from people that are awake to the matrix--as they say. Cursing people out on HA like a child isn't going to accomplish anything, Boycott!
I am doing EXACTLY that. I posted my Boycott blog link to 600 Facebook groups yesterday, and total like 50,000 people came in contact with my blog through it's introduction.

Here is the intro that I post everywhere:

BOYCOTT WESTERN WOMEN
Why men should not marry western women

I am an American man, and I have decided to never marry an American woman. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

I encourage ALL American men to NEVER MARRY American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:

1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)

2. False domestic violence (DV) charges (same as above)

3. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband's income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)

4. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden the fathers from having custody or contact with their own children

5. Divorced dads who commit suicide as a result

Not one single American woman has EVER condemned their fellow American women for committing these crimes against men. Silence means consent. Therefore, American women support and enjoy destroying men's lives and causing men to commit suicide. Apparently, American women think it is okay to be a criminal, just as long as you are a woman. Therefore, is it any surprise that a huge percent of American men no longer want anything to do with American women, other than using them for easy sex and then throwing them away?

Another reason to never marry or have children with an American woman: 60 percent of child abuse/molestation in America is done by WOMEN to children, according to US Government statistics. Therefore, the majority of child abuse/molestation in America is done by WOMEN. Also, did you know that 1 out of 4 women in America take psychiatric drugs for mental disorders? Yes, AMERICAN WOMEN ARE INSANE! Oh, and just one more interesting fact- 70 percent of criminals in America were raised by single mothers. Single mothers produce future criminals. Criminals destroy society. Thus, feminism destroys society.

When confronted with this evidence, American/western women will deny any responsibility for their own criminal actions and behaviors, and will attack the man who is presenting these facts and evidences. This is proof that American/western women are a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and criminals. They REFUSE to accept the FACT that they have destroyed tens of millions of men's lives and ruined the lives of millions of children as well. It is because American/western women have become sociopathic man-haters. Far from being "equal" to men, American/western women can't even take responsibility for their own actions, which is the trait of any normal adult. Thus, American/western women are just a bunch of spoiled little children. They are NOT equal to men. American women REFUSE to accept the truth of how evil and vile they have become. American/western women are living in their own pathetic little fantasy world, where they think they are a perfect little princess. Sorry, but you are NOT a perfect little princess. In fact, you American/western women are the most hideous, disgusting, monstrous creatures on the face of the earth.

Another thing I noticed, is that whenever you bring up the topic of western men marrying asian women in front of an American/western woman, she will make some racist and hateful comment about asian women, calling them "slaves" or "mail order brides". My question is this: If American/western women are so "independent", "confident", "strong", and "empowered" like they claim to be, why do they feel threatened by Asian women? Why are American/western women so jealous towards Asian women? The real reason is this- Asian women are 1000 times superior to American/western women, and any western man who has dated/married an Asian woman will tell you this.

Over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband; so the fact is most American men no longer want to marry American women. Let these worthless American women grow old living alone with their 10 cats.

NEVER MARRY AN AMERICAN OR WESTERN WOMAN! BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

Read the book online
Download the book
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i appreciate boycotts intensity and motivation but slamming dudes is not the right way to win people over.

if you are living the happier abroad lifestyle, that is valuable and a good example for others.

if some guys are receptive to the ideals...great...give them an earfull !

but most guys are brainwashed and resistant to hearing contrary points of view....id rather not waste my time on them...

i focus on the receptive minority....

more power to you boycott in throwing out a wider net...however, dont be surprised if you get a warmer reception if you are more congenial in your persuasion efforts.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i appreciate boycotts intensity and motivation but slamming dudes is not the right way to win people over.

if you are living the happier abroad lifestyle, that is valuable and a good example for others.

if some guys are receptive to the ideals...great...give them an earfull !

but most guys are brainwashed and resistant to hearing contrary points of view....id rather not waste my time on them...

i focus on the receptive minority....

more power to you boycott in throwing out a wider net...however, dont be surprised if you get a warmer reception if you are more congenial in your persuasion efforts.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

There are women who constantly speak out against the evils of Feminism where Feminism is the cult of domination of men and use typical scare tactics.

Your own foreign wife is also a vote of no-confidence for typical Feminism rhetoric.

I do speak out against it but I don't force it on people that don't want to hear it. Also I don't bring it up out of context either.

Boycott you need to calm down, Anglo economies are going into the toilet. The double dip that hit the UK is coming to America very soon with no political force coming to the fore to stop it. However in most political movements Men's Rights are way down on the concerns list and I would agree putting society overall ahead of our interest is important. Its much easier to change people's perception of issues when they don't have to worry about their next paycheck or next meal.

Also you only mildly suggest solutions but like to focus on personal attacks instead. That is counterproductive to your overall goal, you know Honey/Bear is what works best. You are actually engaging in what is wrong with the internet in general. The lack of real time meeting means no chance of confrontation which allows people to speak I would say too freely as there's no fear of being punched in the mouth...

This allows antagonism to fester...
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

onezero4u wrote:i oppose femenism...but real men dont need other men to tell them what to do in order to be a real man....thats bitch shit
^high five bro? :D

Seriously though, you can be silent and actually DO SOMETHING to kill feminism, at the source - the elite themselves. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who don't at least attack the elite ONCE a year should just bury themselves in the sand and die...even I a weakling can at least do THAT much.