Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I need your help, gentlemen!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I need your help, gentlemen!

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

I need your help. In my online class (Correctional Systems & Practices) there was a guy that posted in a topic I created called Women and Punishment: Inequalities about his recent divorce from his ex-wife. With his permission, I will post his story, but I will change any and all names. I told him in a response post that his first mistake was marrying a Western woman. Then I told him that if he was gonna marry again, he should marry foreign, and NOT to bring her back here. I mentioned that the divorce rate has skyrocketed since the peak of Women's Liberation and I also mentioned that marriages to foreign women have a much lower failure rate than American men/American women marriages.

The help I seek/require is some reliable stats/proof of my claims so I can post them. If you can help me find reliable web sites with the relevant information, I would appreciate it.

I'm a little worried because I know that I just put one hell of a bull's-eye on my back with that post.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Dude, just send him a link to my Boycott American Women site. All the info is there. 100s of testimonies of western men about how much they hate western women and their personal experiences.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed May 02, 2012 1:17 am

Mr. X,

With all due respect, your first mistake was marrying here in the West (America or any Western nation), where divorce laws clearly favor women. I don't mean to be rude, but I hope your experience has taught you a lesson about women here in America. Personally, I am not married, and from the way the laws are stated, I have NO intentions of getting involved with, let alone marry, an American/Western woman. It's just too big of a risk on so many levels (legal, financial, emotional, etc.) to even try to get involved with one of them. It's like trying to walk through a minefield in the hopes that you will not get yourself blown to kingdom come, even though the odds are definitely against it. It's also like playing Russian Roulette with an almost-fully loaded revolver (5 bullets)-- you might win, but there is a very small chance. If I get married, it's going to be to a foreign woman-- and NO, I am not gonna be foolish enough to bring her back to America. That would be like trying to bring a rare flower into a sewer environment, expecting it to thrive, when it WON'T. If you don't mind me asking, Mr. X, who initiated the divorce? I am only asking because, in most of the 50%+ divorces initiated in America, the woman initiates the divorce, and most of them are initiated for trivial/petty reasons. Before anyone here attempts to denounce me as a "woman hater" or that I'm "angry" or "bitter" (I am not bitter, but YES, I am angry at the injustice that men face in the justice system, in this area), ask yourself this question:

Would you fly in an airplane that had a 50% + chance of suffering some major mechanical failure in the air? Would you drive in a car that had a 50% + chance of blowing up on the road?

Mr. X, if you decide to marry again, you need to go foreign, somewhere that the feminism disease hasn't infected, or at least to the degree that it has corrupted Western women. And if you do marry foreign, play it safe, AND DON'T BRING HER BACK HERE. Live in her country if need be.

The reason I mention feminism because YES, it is the (major/primary) cause of the anti-male bias present in the Justice System. I know because from the research I have done, prior to the 1960s and the 1970s (the major decades of the Feminism/Women's Liberation movement), women were not like they are today, even though all was not well then. The divorce rate was almost non-existent (at least compared to what it is today). If you don't believe me, then ask yourself this: Why, after the peak of the Feminist/Women's Liberation movement, have divorce rates skyrocketed?

Take what I am saying into consideration. The numbers and statistics will prove most (if not all) of what I am saying.

By the way, Mr. X, the stats from the U.S. Census Bureau prove that marriages to foreign women-- well, the divorce rate for American men to foreign (non-Western) women is much lower than the marriage failure rate between American men and American/Western women.

This was her first reply:

Mr. Brown,
I wouldn’t call you a “woman haterâ€￾ as you have said. I would call you a sad individual that has to have control over a woman. The countries that you may TRY and find a bride are those where women are submissive. I do not believe it is wrong for a woman to express her ideas and be independent of men. Is this what scares you? I am married and we have a 50/50 marriage. I have been married for 16 years and my husband wouldn’t want me to be submissive to him. Mr. Olivas story is a sad one and it does seem he got the raw end I think most women even would agree, but there are two sides to every story and we only heard one side. Maybe you should take that into consideration as well. Another point is, if you are not wanting to portray yourself as a woman hater or bitter you should try using the email function in this class and directly email Mr. Olivas your opinion of his situation. Then maybe no one else will see you as I do; a sexist, pompous, arrogant, and condescending individual...not even a man.

My response to this:

Heather, Heather, heather...

You obviously have no solid answer to my claims, so you resort to attacking my character. It's not about me "having someone to control", as you put it. It's about having someone that doesn't always try to challenge one's position in the relationship. For instance, men have always been the head of the household for EONS. It's natural.

You are just trying to shame me because I want a real woman and not a so-called "independent" woman, and it's not gonna work.

However, thank you for your honesty. Mrs. Worsham,

That's the problem with American women: they think that they know more about being a man than an actual man. I am a man, and I do NOT need validation from anyone else, especially some American woman. You say I'm not a man, but I am more of a man than you are TRYING to be. You're so pompous, you try to say that I'm not a man... And you have the temerity to call me arrogant? What would you know about being a man? You're not a man, regardless of how much you think you're "equal" to a man. To answer one of your questions, if I am afraid of anything, I'm afraid of busting my hind end, spending years building up my financial and emotional life, to have it torn by some some "strong, independent" American woman who decides she wants to be "liberated" from marriage. THAT'S what I am afraid of. I have a question for you: Have you ever travelled overseas? If not, then how would you know what the women there are like? Not only are you displaying the very same arrogance you're condemning me for allegedly displaying, you're displaying general ignorance of foreign culture. Personally, I have never travelled overseas myself. However, I do research on foreign cultures, and I talk with people who have been overseas. I am talking with his woman who's from Russia. She tells me how the women there are sweet and HUMBLE (a trait most Western women lack), and how they know how to make their men happy without the "I don't need a man; I'm strong and independent" nonsense, which Russian women (according to my Russian friend) think is a complete and utter mound of horse manure. It's a cultural thing. I would rather be ridiculed for wanting a "submissive" woman (you say that like being submissive to a man is a mortal sin, which it is not) than get with a "strong and independent" woman who can ruin me on a whim, thanks to various pro-woman laws on the books here in America, such as "no-fault" divorce laws (which were passed after the Sexual Revolution off the 1970s). These women ou are back-door ridiculing, they may be submissive to their men, but they wear it as a badge of honor.

Ad hominem attacks never work. All they do is show that you cannot address my charges in a logical, fair manner. You're basically trying to discredit my message by attackin my motivations and character. So what if I am bitter and angry? I'm not bitter, but I am angry. However, that does not diminish the validity of my message. To paraphrase a very wise person: "Don't worry about the messenger; pay attention to the message". Even if I truly were bitter and angry, that does not invalidate my message. I have never been through what I have said, but I have seen people endure this and have their lives ruined by "strong, independent" women (friends, foes, and strangers alike), and I refuse to be a statistic. If you want to see me as "angry, bitter, arrogant, etc." because I refuse to subject myself to the possibility of being dragged through Hades like that, then so be it.

Just some food for thought.

This was her response:

Well here is some food for thought for you. It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else say. Your beliefs are your own and so are mine. I can think of you however I want...it’s my right! I never said I was a man you said I was trying to be one..kind of ironic I’d say. Yes you are arrogant. Any person that expresses a different idea than yours is wrong. I’ve read the posts and read you trying to discredit everyone’s opinions or knowledge. People are entitled to their thoughts. You have such an issue with American women and the justice system, what are you still doing here? No I’ve never been overseas, but I do also have friends that are or live overseas so I do have some educated input in other cultures. Don’t just assume I don’t. You made it seem as if you have first hand knowledge of the subject, but it seems that is incorrect also. You don’t like to be challenged and you want to have all the say in a relationship from what I read. Why do you think those laws for women were put into place? Why don’t you do some research on that?

If you think the validity of your message is diminished by my attacks than you must not have as much conviction in your message in the first place. I’m just a woman it shouldn’t matter what I think.

What do you guys think? Was there more I should have said? Was I wrong in anything i said? Was she right or not?

By the way, Mr. X told me he was happily remarried. he also said "Thanks for the info", but I do not know if he was being sarcastic or not...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I don't know, guys...

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

I will be honest: I am sort of having doubts about posting what I have (but not the content). Don't get me wrong; I know it all to be true. It's just that I just don't like conflict (necessary or unnecessary). I'm no coward, however. Yes, I have been having thoughts about backing out of this, but to be honest, I could not back out of this debate even if I wanted to (i.e. delete the thread in the class discussion forum). I have decided that I am going to be a man and see this through to the end; to finish what I have started.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: I don't know, guys...

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Forget about talking to the woman.

Give the man a copy of my book and tell him to read it for himself.

Our guvments are criminal cartels and family law is a scam. Simple.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

99.9%+ of western women are liars and hypocrites. This is a FACT. Not an opinion.

PS. Pass my book to as many young men as you can. You sound like a young man. The book is targeted to boys and men 16 to 30 years of age.

I have talked to MANY women about these issues. They LIKE the fact they can criminally abuse a man in the 99.9% majority in the west.

Why would you talk to someone who condones criminal acts against you?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed May 02, 2012 4:22 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Forget about talking to the woman.

Give the man a copy of my book and tell him to read it for himself.

Our guvments are criminal cartels and family law is a scam. Simple.

99.9%+ of western women are liars and hypocrites. This is a FACT. Not an opinion.

PS. Pass my book to as many young men as you can. You sound like a young man. The book is targeted to boys and men 16 to 30 years of age.

I have talked to MANY women about these issues. They LIKE the fact they can criminally abuse a man in the 99.9% majority in the west.

Why would you talk to someone who condones criminal acts against you?

My original post was meant for a man who recently got divorced. This lady decided she had to add her two cents to the mix as if I were directly addressing her. I was just answering her (non) claims against me. If you read our exchange, you will see that she does not answer any of my charges and proceeds to attack my character and motivations, the tactic of a loser (when it comes to a debate).
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 02, 2012 6:11 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:My original post was meant for a man who recently got divorced. This lady decided she had to add her two cents to the mix as if I were directly addressing her. I was just answering her (non) claims against me. If you read our exchange, you will see that she does not answer any of my charges and proceeds to attack my character and motivations, the tactic of a loser (when it comes to a debate).

Hero,
women always stick their oar in the water over men discussing divorce. Ignore her. It is pointless talking to women. Women never answer direct questions. Women are the real predators and women always try and distract men from the conversation at hand. Try reading these two links.

If the man wants to free himself he can read my book. If he wants me to free him for him he can contact me and pay me for my time. Simple.

Anything else is a waste of your time. Think about YOURSELF first. FREE YOURSELF before you try and help anyone else. How can you help anyone else while you are ignorant and enslaved?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions