I need your help, gentlemen!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I need your help, gentlemen!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I need your help. In my online class (Correctional Systems & Practices) there was a guy that posted in a topic I created called Women and Punishment: Inequalities about his recent divorce from his ex-wife. With his permission, I will post his story, but I will change any and all names. I told him in a response post that his first mistake was marrying a Western woman. Then I told him that if he was gonna marry again, he should marry foreign, and NOT to bring her back here. I mentioned that the divorce rate has skyrocketed since the peak of Women's Liberation and I also mentioned that marriages to foreign women have a much lower failure rate than American men/American women marriages.

The help I seek/require is some reliable stats/proof of my claims so I can post them. If you can help me find reliable web sites with the relevant information, I would appreciate it.

I'm a little worried because I know that I just put one hell of a bull's-eye on my back with that post.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Dude, just send him a link to my Boycott American Women site. All the info is there. 100s of testimonies of western men about how much they hate western women and their personal experiences.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I don't know, guys...

I will be honest: I am sort of having doubts about posting what I have (but not the content). Don't get me wrong; I know it all to be true. It's just that I just don't like conflict (necessary or unnecessary). I'm no coward, however. Yes, I have been having thoughts about backing out of this, but to be honest, I could not back out of this debate even if I wanted to (i.e. delete the thread in the class discussion forum). I have decided that I am going to be a man and see this through to the end; to finish what I have started.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: I don't know, guys...

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Forget about talking to the woman.

Give the man a copy of my book and tell him to read it for himself.

Our guvments are criminal cartels and family law is a scam. Simple.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

99.9%+ of western women are liars and hypocrites. This is a FACT. Not an opinion.

PS. Pass my book to as many young men as you can. You sound like a young man. The book is targeted to boys and men 16 to 30 years of age.

I have talked to MANY women about these issues. They LIKE the fact they can criminally abuse a man in the 99.9% majority in the west.

Why would you talk to someone who condones criminal acts against you?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Forget about talking to the woman.

Give the man a copy of my book and tell him to read it for himself.

Our guvments are criminal cartels and family law is a scam. Simple.

99.9%+ of western women are liars and hypocrites. This is a FACT. Not an opinion.

PS. Pass my book to as many young men as you can. You sound like a young man. The book is targeted to boys and men 16 to 30 years of age.

I have talked to MANY women about these issues. They LIKE the fact they can criminally abuse a man in the 99.9% majority in the west.

Why would you talk to someone who condones criminal acts against you?
My original post was meant for a man who recently got divorced. This lady decided she had to add her two cents to the mix as if I were directly addressing her. I was just answering her (non) claims against me. If you read our exchange, you will see that she does not answer any of my charges and proceeds to attack my character and motivations, the tactic of a loser (when it comes to a debate).
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: My original post was meant for a man who recently got divorced. This lady decided she had to add her two cents to the mix as if I were directly addressing her. I was just answering her (non) claims against me. If you read our exchange, you will see that she does not answer any of my charges and proceeds to attack my character and motivations, the tactic of a loser (when it comes to a debate).
Hero,
women always stick their oar in the water over men discussing divorce. Ignore her. It is pointless talking to women. Women never answer direct questions. Women are the real predators and women always try and distract men from the conversation at hand. Try reading these two links.

If the man wants to free himself he can read my book. If he wants me to free him for him he can contact me and pay me for my time. Simple.

Anything else is a waste of your time. Think about YOURSELF first. FREE YOURSELF before you try and help anyone else. How can you help anyone else while you are ignorant and enslaved?