Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What Happier Abroad has been doing for me lately

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What Happier Abroad has been doing for me lately

Postby DaveMoody » Wed May 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Some of you might not give a flying f**k about how happy abroad is gradually changing my life but since it's about my hatred for American women, I was thinking we could all join forces and support each others feelings as fellow MEN. And seriously anyone who doesn't support my feelings (as it relates to my hatred towards AW) is a f***ing Americunt in disguise coming to annoy men on this board lol

But this website has gradually given me confidence. 

I have to say before I came to this website, I was so out of whack when it came to dealing with these Americunts. These bitches almost led me into thinking that ALL females were poison. Though I’ve always thought from day one that it was just the americunts who were the most hated female race but I guess I just needed numerous opinions to make me feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking that way, and boy did I get numerous opinions
 
I was so hell bent on finding a website like “Happierabroadâ€￾ where people felt the exact same way I do about these ridiculous disgusting excuses for human beings. I used to be a real sucker for these undeserving c**ts because of the guys I hung out with (in other words, peer pressure), and this website has confirmed my point about just how idiotic and brainwashed my friends are as men and it is because of idiotic men like these (along with the idiotic new generations that exist now) that men in this country are now being treated like crap. I always preach to them that they shouldn’t try to sweat women and that society has shaped their way of thinking but they just brush me off like I’m crazy. Nowadays It’s like all american men have programmed into their brains is “PUSSY, SEX, TITTY-BALLSâ€￾, and completely forgetting about their pride as men. 
 
I mean seriously, ever since I came to this website, I feel myself gradually growing a pair. I’m gradually beginning to disrespect these americunts now left and right (like they’re even worthy of respect in the first place). I think of them now the exact same way I think of a cockroach. I don’t even look at them now when I’m passing on the road, hell I don’t even look into their annoying stupid eyes because when I do, I feel like stabbing those annoying stupid eyes and plucking it out of their heads. I feel like throwing acid into their faces and letting them live with the pain and misery of having to look ugly for the rest of their lives, that punishment is much more suitable for them than death itself.


Like right now there's this huge pain in the ass americunt (pure Americanized Spanish c**t) that keeps blowing my phone up and sending me text messages. This girl is almost like the epitome of everything that you'd hate in an americunt, she's needy, she's a drama queen, she's an energy drain, shes one of the worlds biggest hypocrites, she's emotionally abusive, not to mention extremely manipulative, need i say more. She claims to have a sense of humor but it's all an act, just like how most americunts claim to have a sense of humor but then they start throwing all these stupid temper tantrums here and there when you jokingly offend them. They claim to be witty (or I guess they mean they're just  "annoying" there's a huge difference). 

But anyway, before I came to this site, this americunt was like cocaine to me, it felt good to be around her and at the same time NOT good at all. At times when she doesn't contact me for a while, I would get somewhat depressed and weak like as if I was going through cocaine withdrawal symptoms. Anytime she texts me only twice and I don't respond, she'll act like she texted me a million times already and I didn't respond. She'll be like "dude, why are u not responding?" after only texting me twice with no response.

But now after coming to this site, I'm not even thinking of her AT ALLLL, so of course u know now that I'm ignoring the bitch like crazy and and the lack of attention is driving her even more nuts than ever now and boy do I enjoy that so much. I know I know, if I'm not thinking of her at all, why did I bring her up right? Well I brought her up for the sake of the point I'm trying to make. 

So I wanna thank the people for bringing this board to life and I hope that one day the rest of these men would wake the f**k up and smell the coffee and join us to help bring this new profound male movement to life.
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Location: Maryland







Postby Winston » Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

You are very welcome Dave.

For your inspiration, see these other testimonials from others whose lives were changed by this site:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby DaveMoody » Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Winston wrote:You are very welcome Dave.

For your inspiration, see these other testimonials from others whose lives were changed by this site:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php


Thanks Winston. Lol I know some of this was supposed to be on the rants and raves board but oh well 

So how are things with you and Rock?
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby DistanceRunner » Wed May 02, 2012 10:03 pm

What part of Maryland are you from? I'm also in the state too and I could share some experiences/observances that I've had with the women here.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Postby aozora13 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes, I live in the area too. It is a lot of entitled women in that state; especially in the capital. The only positive is if you can meet a foreign woman but that is not a good choice most of the time.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby DistanceRunner » Wed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm

aozora13 wrote:Yes, I live in the area too. It is a lot of entitled women in that state; especially in the capital. The only positive is if you can meet a foreign woman but that is not a good choice most of the time.

Yeah, one of the things I've noticed about women in this area are the location and type of tattoos that they have.

Professor Ruhlman for instance (for international relations) talks at a fast pace, and has about two or three obviously visible tattoos. She has a tattoo of a star on her wrist, and a tattoo of writing or some sort of statement on her feet, either the left one or the right one. In a way, I see it as women objectifying themselves, and I kind of feel a little sick at times thinking about it.

To be fair, the men do it too, a little less often than the women, however.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: What Happier Abroad has been doing for me lately

Postby Jester » Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

DaveMoody wrote:Some of you might not give a flying f**k about how happy abroad is gradually changing my life but since it's about my hatred for American women, I was thinking we could all join forces and support each others feelings as fellow MEN. And seriously anyone who doesn't support my feelings (as it relates to my hatred towards AW) is a f***ing Americunt in disguise coming to annoy men on this board lol

But this website has gradually given me confidence. 

I have to say before I came to this website, I was so out of whack when it came to dealing with these Americunts. These bitches almost led me into thinking that ALL females were poison. Though I’ve always thought from day one that it was just the americunts who were the most hated female race but I guess I just needed numerous opinions to make me feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking that way, and boy did I get numerous opinions
 
I was so hell bent on finding a website like “Happierabroadâ€￾ where people felt the exact same way I do about these ridiculous disgusting excuses for human beings. I used to be a real sucker for these undeserving c**ts because of the guys I hung out with (in other words, peer pressure), and this website has confirmed my point about just how idiotic and brainwashed my friends are as men and it is because of idiotic men like these (along with the idiotic new generations that exist now) that men in this country are now being treated like crap. I always preach to them that they shouldn’t try to sweat women and that society has shaped their way of thinking but they just brush me off like I’m crazy. Nowadays It’s like all american men have programmed into their brains is “PUSSY, SEX, TITTY-BALLSâ€￾, and completely forgetting about their pride as men. 
 
I mean seriously, ever since I came to this website, I feel myself gradually growing a pair. I’m gradually beginning to disrespect these americunts now left and right (like they’re even worthy of respect in the first place). I think of them now the exact same way I think of a cockroach. I don’t even look at them now when I’m passing on the road, hell I don’t even look into their annoying stupid eyes because when I do, I feel like stabbing those annoying stupid eyes and plucking it out of their heads. I feel like throwing acid into their faces and letting them live with the pain and misery of having to look ugly for the rest of their lives, that punishment is much more suitable for them than death itself.


Like right now there's this huge pain in the ass americunt (pure Americanized Spanish c**t) that keeps blowing my phone up and sending me text messages. This girl is almost like the epitome of everything that you'd hate in an americunt, she's needy, she's a drama queen, she's an energy drain, shes one of the worlds biggest hypocrites, she's emotionally abusive, not to mention extremely manipulative, need i say more. She claims to have a sense of humor but it's all an act, just like how most americunts claim to have a sense of humor but then they start throwing all these stupid temper tantrums here and there when you jokingly offend them. They claim to be witty (or I guess they mean they're just  "annoying" there's a huge difference). 

But anyway, before I came to this site, this americunt was like cocaine to me, it felt good to be around her and at the same time NOT good at all. At times when she doesn't contact me for a while, I would get somewhat depressed and weak like as if I was going through cocaine withdrawal symptoms. Anytime she texts me only twice and I don't respond, she'll act like she texted me a million times already and I didn't respond. She'll be like "dude, why are u not responding?" after only texting me twice with no response.

But now after coming to this site, I'm not even thinking of her AT ALLLL, so of course u know now that I'm ignoring the bitch like crazy and and the lack of attention is driving her even more nuts than ever now and boy do I enjoy that so much. I know I know, if I'm not thinking of her at all, why did I bring her up right? Well I brought her up for the sake of the point I'm trying to make. 

So I wanna thank the people for bringing this board to life and I hope that one day the rest of these men would wake the f**k up and smell the coffee and join us to help bring this new profound male movement to life.


Being disinterested, or disgusted, is understandable.

This other stuff, you have to get past. Even if you don't act on these thoughts, they will eat you up. That stuff can even affect one's own health.

Maybe the answer is to be less conscious of what you are looking away from, and more conscious of what you are looking toward.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby ladislav » Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm

While bitterness is understandable and normal, you will soon need to be moving past it. Otherwise it will linger and still attract negative shyt when you go to other countries.

Now, the only bitterness I feel is towards bad internet connection and too many girls calling me and waking me up and some asking me for money after I had given them money and they think I am a waking ATM machine. But at least they are cute.

Anyway, my experience is that you would need to cleanse yourself from negativity so that you are in a relaxed and moderately happy state of mind when you arrive into all these "heavens". Otherwise, you will attract wrong people even if you are in very good countries with good women.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby onezero4u » Wed May 02, 2012 11:24 pm

great to hear man!!!!! enjoy your new confidence!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby DarrenFW » Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 am

ladislav wrote:While bitterness is understandable and normal, you will soon need to be moving past it. Otherwise it will linger and still attract negative shyt when you go to other countries.

Now, the only bitterness I feel is towards bad internet connection and too many girls calling me and waking me up and some asking me for money after I had given them money and they think I am a waking ATM machine. But at least they are cute.

Anyway, my experience is that you would need to cleanse yourself from negativity so that you are in a relaxed and moderately happy state of mind when you arrive into all these "heavens". Otherwise, you will attract wrong people even if you are in very good countries with good women.


Yes. I agree with Ladislav. Your feeling are definitely important. But you gotta move past it at some point.

Basically, you deserve better and you owe it to yourself not to be angry with them anymore. We have a solution here....its called "go overseas". And if you do that, I can promise you that you will know the feeling of true choice with women.

Many of the girls overseas come from a impoverished background. And they are impressed by anything you give them. They are kind, sweet, humble and looking for a family to raise.
Traditional values.

-DarrenFW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby DaveMoody » Thu May 03, 2012 2:18 am

DistanceRunner wrote:What part of Maryland are you from? I'm also in the state too and I could share some experiences/observances that I've had with the women here.


I live in Laurel. Though I don't really care about americunts anymore or what they like or what they don't like and all that bullshit, however, I'm still curious to hear what you have to say so please do share.

Oh and what city in this Godforsaken state of ours called Maryland might you happen to reside in?
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby DaveMoody » Thu May 03, 2012 3:23 am

DarrenFW wrote:
ladislav wrote:While bitterness is understandable and normal, you will soon need to be moving past it. Otherwise it will linger and still attract negative shyt when you go to other countries.

Now, the only bitterness I feel is towards bad internet connection and too many girls calling me and waking me up and some asking me for money after I had given them money and they think I am a waking ATM machine. But at least they are cute.

Anyway, my experience is that you would need to cleanse yourself from negativity so that you are in a relaxed and moderately happy state of mind when you arrive into all these "heavens". Otherwise, you will attract wrong people even if you are in very good countries with good women.


Yes. I agree with Ladislav. Your feeling are definitely important. But you gotta move past it at some point.

Basically, you deserve better and you owe it to yourself not to be angry with them anymore. We have a solution here....its called "go overseas". And if you do that, I can promise you that you will know the feeling of true choice with women.

Many of the girls overseas come from a impoverished background. And they are impressed by anything you give them. They are kind, sweet, humble and looking for a family to raise.
Traditional values.

-DarrenFW


Yea I figured. Thanks for your support, much appreciated
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby DaveMoody » Thu May 03, 2012 3:24 am

aozora13 wrote:The only positive is if you can meet a foreign woman but that is not a good choice most of the time.


lol How do you mean?
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby DistanceRunner » Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm

DaveMoody wrote:
DistanceRunner wrote:What part of Maryland are you from? I'm also in the state too and I could share some experiences/observances that I've had with the women here.


I live in Laurel. Though I don't really care about americunts anymore or what they like or what they don't like and all that bullshit, however, I'm still curious to hear what you have to say so please do share.

Oh and what city in this Godforsaken state of ours called Maryland might you happen to reside in?

I'm in the same city also (Laurel), I live with my parents. When I have an IT job I would probably be in a different city in Maryland or I'd be living in Northern Virginia. Most of the problems that I experienced with women were about with 50% of the women that I interacted with in high school and throughout the K-12 system generally. Some of the guys there were basically douchebags also. At my college, I've avoided them so I'm not dealing with that problem. Since I'm at Towson, I don't experience problems. Most of the "problem people" went to the University of Maryland or to a university out of state.

There are still some problems with the women I meet here, it isn't necessarily with unfriendliness/some of the stuff you describe, more-so it's with morality and human values.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Postby Billy » Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Dave I am no american so I don´t hate AWs. So calm down and get over your hatred. You don´t want to confront normal foreign volks with your "strange" feelings. Though I understand you :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests