What Happier Abroad has been doing for me lately

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

What Happier Abroad has been doing for me lately

Post by DaveMoody »

Some of you might not give a flying f**k about how happy abroad is gradually changing my life but since it's about my hatred for American women, I was thinking we could all join forces and support each others feelings as fellow MEN. And seriously anyone who doesn't support my feelings (as it relates to my hatred towards AW) is a f***ing Americunt in disguise coming to annoy men on this board lol

But this website has gradually given me confidence. 

I have to say before I came to this website, I was so out of whack when it came to dealing with these Americunts. These bitches almost led me into thinking that ALL females were poison. Though I’ve always thought from day one that it was just the americunts who were the most hated female race but I guess I just needed numerous opinions to make me feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking that way, and boy did I get numerous opinions

I was so hell bent on finding a website like “Happierabroadâ€￾ where people felt the exact same way I do about these ridiculous disgusting excuses for human beings. I used to be a real sucker for these undeserving cunts because of the guys I hung out with (in other words, peer pressure), and this website has confirmed my point about just how idiotic and brainwashed my friends are as men and it is because of idiotic men like these (along with the idiotic new generations that exist now) that men in this country are now being treated like crap. I always preach to them that they shouldn’t try to sweat women and that society has shaped their way of thinking but they just brush me off like I’m crazy. Nowadays It’s like all american men have programmed into their brains is “PUSSY, SEX, TITTY-BALLSâ€￾, and completely forgetting about their pride as men. 

I mean seriously, ever since I came to this website, I feel myself gradually growing a pair. I’m gradually beginning to disrespect these americunts now left and right (like they’re even worthy of respect in the first place). I think of them now the exact same way I think of a cockroach. I don’t even look at them now when I’m passing on the road, hell I don’t even look into their annoying stupid eyes because when I do, I feel like stabbing those annoying stupid eyes and plucking it out of their heads. I feel like throwing acid into their faces and letting them live with the pain and misery of having to look ugly for the rest of their lives, that punishment is much more suitable for them than death itself.

Like right now there's this huge pain in the ass americunt (pure Americanized Spanish cunt) that keeps blowing my phone up and sending me text messages. This girl is almost like the epitome of everything that you'd hate in an americunt, she's needy, she's a drama queen, she's an energy drain, shes one of the worlds biggest hypocrites, she's emotionally abusive, not to mention extremely manipulative, need i say more. She claims to have a sense of humor but it's all an act, just like how most americunts claim to have a sense of humor but then they start throwing all these stupid temper tantrums here and there when you jokingly offend them. They claim to be witty (or I guess they mean they're just  "annoying" there's a huge difference). 

But anyway, before I came to this site, this americunt was like cocaine to me, it felt good to be around her and at the same time NOT good at all. At times when she doesn't contact me for a while, I would get somewhat depressed and weak like as if I was going through cocaine withdrawal symptoms. Anytime she texts me only twice and I don't respond, she'll act like she texted me a million times already and I didn't respond. She'll be like "dude, why are u not responding?" after only texting me twice with no response.

But now after coming to this site, I'm not even thinking of her AT ALLLL, so of course u know now that I'm ignoring the bitch like crazy and and the lack of attention is driving her even more nuts than ever now and boy do I enjoy that so much. I know I know, if I'm not thinking of her at all, why did I bring her up right? Well I brought her up for the sake of the point I'm trying to make. 

So I wanna thank the people for bringing this board to life and I hope that one day the rest of these men would wake the f**k up and smell the coffee and join us to help bring this new profound male movement to life.
DaveM
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are very welcome Dave.

For your inspiration, see these other testimonials from others whose lives were changed by this site:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

Winston wrote:You are very welcome Dave.

For your inspiration, see these other testimonials from others whose lives were changed by this site:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Thanks Winston. Lol I know some of this was supposed to be on the rants and raves board but oh well 

So how are things with you and Rock?
DaveM
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

What part of Maryland are you from? I'm also in the state too and I could share some experiences/observances that I've had with the women here.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Yes, I live in the area too. It is a lot of entitled women in that state; especially in the capital. The only positive is if you can meet a foreign woman but that is not a good choice most of the time.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

aozora13 wrote:Yes, I live in the area too. It is a lot of entitled women in that state; especially in the capital. The only positive is if you can meet a foreign woman but that is not a good choice most of the time.
Yeah, one of the things I've noticed about women in this area are the location and type of tattoos that they have.

Professor Ruhlman for instance (for international relations) talks at a fast pace, and has about two or three obviously visible tattoos. She has a tattoo of a star on her wrist, and a tattoo of writing or some sort of statement on her feet, either the left one or the right one. In a way, I see it as women objectifying themselves, and I kind of feel a little sick at times thinking about it.

To be fair, the men do it too, a little less often than the women, however.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What Happier Abroad has been doing for me lately

Post by Jester »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

While bitterness is understandable and normal, you will soon need to be moving past it. Otherwise it will linger and still attract negative shyt when you go to other countries.

Now, the only bitterness I feel is towards bad internet connection and too many girls calling me and waking me up and some asking me for money after I had given them money and they think I am a waking ATM machine. But at least they are cute.

Anyway, my experience is that you would need to cleanse yourself from negativity so that you are in a relaxed and moderately happy state of mind when you arrive into all these "heavens". Otherwise, you will attract wrong people even if you are in very good countries with good women.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

great to hear man!!!!! enjoy your new confidence!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

ladislav wrote:While bitterness is understandable and normal, you will soon need to be moving past it. Otherwise it will linger and still attract negative shyt when you go to other countries.

Now, the only bitterness I feel is towards bad internet connection and too many girls calling me and waking me up and some asking me for money after I had given them money and they think I am a waking ATM machine. But at least they are cute.

Anyway, my experience is that you would need to cleanse yourself from negativity so that you are in a relaxed and moderately happy state of mind when you arrive into all these "heavens". Otherwise, you will attract wrong people even if you are in very good countries with good women.
Yes. I agree with Ladislav. Your feeling are definitely important. But you gotta move past it at some point.

Basically, you deserve better and you owe it to yourself not to be angry with them anymore. We have a solution here....its called "go overseas". And if you do that, I can promise you that you will know the feeling of true choice with women.

Many of the girls overseas come from a impoverished background. And they are impressed by anything you give them. They are kind, sweet, humble and looking for a family to raise.
Traditional values.

-DarrenFW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

DistanceRunner wrote:What part of Maryland are you from? I'm also in the state too and I could share some experiences/observances that I've had with the women here.
I live in Laurel. Though I don't really care about americunts anymore or what they like or what they don't like and all that bullshit, however, I'm still curious to hear what you have to say so please do share.

Oh and what city in this Godforsaken state of ours called Maryland might you happen to reside in?
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

DarrenFW wrote:
ladislav wrote:While bitterness is understandable and normal, you will soon need to be moving past it. Otherwise it will linger and still attract negative shyt when you go to other countries.

Yes. I agree with Ladislav. Your feeling are definitely important. But you gotta move past it at some point.

Basically, you deserve better and you owe it to yourself not to be angry with them anymore. We have a solution here....its called "go overseas". And if you do that, I can promise you that you will know the feeling of true choice with women.

Many of the girls overseas come from a impoverished background. And they are impressed by anything you give them. They are kind, sweet, humble and looking for a family to raise.
Traditional values.

-DarrenFW
Yea I figured. Thanks for your support, much appreciated
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

aozora13 wrote:The only positive is if you can meet a foreign woman but that is not a good choice most of the time.
lol How do you mean?
DaveM
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

DaveMoody wrote:
DistanceRunner wrote:What part of Maryland are you from? I'm also in the state too and I could share some experiences/observances that I've had with the women here.
I live in Laurel. Though I don't really care about americunts anymore or what they like or what they don't like and all that bullshit, however, I'm still curious to hear what you have to say so please do share.

Oh and what city in this Godforsaken state of ours called Maryland might you happen to reside in?
I'm in the same city also (Laurel), I live with my parents. When I have an IT job I would probably be in a different city in Maryland or I'd be living in Northern Virginia. Most of the problems that I experienced with women were about with 50% of the women that I interacted with in high school and throughout the K-12 system generally. Some of the guys there were basically douchebags also. At my college, I've avoided them so I'm not dealing with that problem. Since I'm at Towson, I don't experience problems. Most of the "problem people" went to the University of Maryland or to a university out of state.

There are still some problems with the women I meet here, it isn't necessarily with unfriendliness/some of the stuff you describe, more-so it's with morality and human values.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Dave I am no american so I don´t hate AWs. So calm down and get over your hatred. You don´t want to confront normal foreign volks with your "strange" feelings. Though I understand you :)