Don't approach women, make them approach you!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Don't approach women, make them approach you!

Post by OzGuy »

Women want gender equality, so why do most of them still refuse to ask a man out? Doesn't true equality mean taking on the less desirable things too? I mean us guys have to face anxiety, fear, rejection, humiliation, insults, and sometimes even risk a lawsuit just to ask a woman out. Women really have no idea how hard it is for us. It makes me so angry that some women even attempt to argue this point. They usually give the same argument "well we have to sort through all the losers and creeps and men who only want sex". Are they serious? So basically they are saying that women have it just as hard because they get hundreds of offers and have the luxury of choosing the best? What a joke!

If you want women to ask men out, there is only one way - go on strike. If all the men had some sort of global strike not to ask any women out, eventually women would be FORCED to start asking men out.

Imagine how nice it must be to go out at night and get hit on by at least 10 women! (apparently this is the average for most women). Also imagine getting SWAMPED with hundreds of messages from women on dating sites. This is what women experience all the time. There is simply no such thing as loneliness if you are a woman.

Although a global strike is unlikely, we can all do our own part by simply not asking women out. If every man spread this to other men, then slowly things would become more balanced and hopefully women would start asking men out.
Last edited by OzGuy on May 3rd, 2012, 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Don't approach women, make them approach you!

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:If you want women to ask men out, there is only one way - go on strike. If all the men had some sort of global strike not to ask any women out, eventually women would be FORCED to start asking men out.

Imagine how nice it must be to go out at night and get hit on by at least 10 women a night! (apparently this is the average for most women). Also imagine getting SWAMPED with hundreds of messages from women on dating sites. This is what women experience all the time. There is simply no such thing as loneliness if you are a woman.

Although a global strike is unlikely, we can all do our own part by simply not asking women out. If every man spread this to other men, then slowly things would become more balanced and hopefully women would start asking men out.
I have been thinking the same thing for years now. In these anglo-countries, the men are very aggressive and approach LOT'S of women when they go to bars and clubs. Then, you have guys doing "daygame" and asking out women in bookstores and grocery stores.

So, women in anglo-nations are getting asked out at least a few times a week and some might be getting asked out every day! It's no wonder why women in the anglosphere are so damn picky about what guys they date, they have a shit load of options! :shock:

Wouldn't it be nice if women were to ask men out? How would you like to go to a bar or club and have 10 women ask you for your phone number? How about having women approach you in bookstores and grocery stores? That would be heaven on earth for men, them MEN WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THE CHOOSING for once!

The way it is now, women do all the choosing in anglo-countries and most of them are only interested in guys who are rich, tall and good looking. The nice thing is, in some countries, women do approach men like in the Philippinies, Ukraine, Russia and Germany. I am going to visit at one or two of those countries as soon as I can. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

OzGuy wrote:
May 3rd, 2012, 3:07 am
Women want gender equality, so why do most of them still refuse to ask a man out? Doesn't true equality mean taking on the less desirable things too? I mean us guys have to face anxiety, fear, rejection, humiliation, insults, and sometimes even risk a lawsuit just to ask a woman out. Women really have no idea how hard it is for us. It makes me so angry that some women even attempt to argue this point. They usually give the same argument "well we have to sort through all the losers and creeps and men who only want sex". Are they serious? So basically they are saying that women have it just as hard because they get hundreds of offers and have the luxury of choosing the best? What a joke!

If you want women to ask men out, there is only one way - go on strike. If all the men had some sort of global strike not to ask any women out, eventually women would be FORCED to start asking men out.

Imagine how nice it must be to go out at night and get hit on by at least 10 women! (apparently this is the average for most women). Also imagine getting SWAMPED with hundreds of messages from women on dating sites. This is what women experience all the time. There is simply no such thing as loneliness if you are a woman.

That is totally unlikely to ever happen. Even today, guys know it's illegal for men to approach, court, or pursue women in the United States. But they still do so, and guys that continue to do so, they don't care. Nearly all of them have already done years, even decades, in prison for violent crimes such as armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, shooting, and even firearm attack on a law enforcement officer! The extreme vast majority of guys that continue to pursue women in America are in gangs. Gangs such as MS-13, Los Zetas, Gangster Disciples, not to mention the Outlaw Motorcycle Club along with the Black Pistons and Hells Angels, all 3 of which are known terrorist gangs with roots in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Venezuela, are connected to al-Qaeda and ISIS, and which have been behind innumerable terrorist attacks, including 9/11. They are not afraid to get taken out by a military air strike for asking a woman out on a date! If the 9/11 hijackers, knowing their acts would result in their deaths, still flew those planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and if death didn't stop them from flying those hijacked planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, what makes you think prison is going to stop men in America, especially tough criminal felonous Alpha men with extensive prison records, from approaching women in America and asking them out?

America is already a lawless country, a nation of violent gangs that are rapidly spreading. Rap/hip hop, also known as the gangbanger music, is the new mainstream staple music of America's nightlife atmosphere. America is about to become one of the Top 5 most dangerous countries on Earth in terms of violence and crime, equal or greater in danger than Venezuela, likely even Iraq, Syria, or Afghanistan.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

OzGuy wrote:

Nine years later and I'm just seeing this thread. This is a spot on post!! My buddy's dad said several years ago, when I went on my rant about the dumb things women put in their dating profiles, that some women may be so desperate that they have to say certain things in their profile. WHAT!!! Women...DESPERATE!! Women never have to be desperate! Like you said, there is no such thing as loneliness if you are a woman.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't agree with the post.

For one thing, I saw a video once that said that women typically show interest in men through body language first through body language, hair flips, exposing the neck toward the man she is interested in, turning her body toward him in a crowd of people, etc. He speaks first, but after she gave these subtle cues. A man can learn to read the cues.

Another issue is the post is that it reinforces feminism and gives into it. I am married now, but back when I was single, I didn't want to marry a feminist. Actually, girls asking me out, especially if too overt and direct, can almost feel a bit she's encroaching on my man territory a bit. A little light dignified flirting-- being friendly and showing interest-- is okay, but I didn't like to be pursued by a woman. It comes off as desperate and makes her less interesting or downright annoying.

And just think about it. Isn't it better, really, to be on the male end when men do the asking out. What percentage of women are actually attractive. Say you have 10 women hitting on you every day, and they all look like the Tweedle-Dee Tweedle-Dum type, stout, fat, unattractive women hitting on you all the time? You'd have to keep turning down these women, hoping not to hurt their feelings, hoping they aren't psycho. If a psycho harasses a woman, strange men will come out of the woodwork to defend her. If a psycho woman gets rejected and attacks a man or treats him badly, the women wonder what he did. What if a women you say no to cries? Do you end up going out with girls to keep them from crying, acting psycho, getting their feelings hurt, etc.?

When I was single, I might have found 4 or 5 girls out of 100 good-looking enough for my tastes for me to be interested. That was back before young women tended to be as fat as they are now.

It sounds terrible. It makes more sense to solve the problem by gaining self-confidence and asking women out, rather than waiting for all the girls in the world to rewrite the dating rules. Isn't it easier to be rejected than to have to deal with rejecting tons of the less attractive fatter women?

Realistically, I don't think all women get hit on by 10 guys a day. There is a small number who probably get hit on a lot, the fairly attractivre type who go to clubs where strange men hit on women, who also have a bit of personality. The heft unattractive women who would be lining up to hit on you if the rules of the game changed probably rarely get hit on.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

OzGuy wrote:

Ironically, women's inaction usually selects for the worst scumbags, as scumbags are shameless and uninhibited.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:
Women want gender equality, so why do most of them still refuse to ask a man out? Doesn't true equality mean taking on the less desirable things too? I mean us guys have to face anxiety, fear, rejection, humiliation, insults, and sometimes even risk a lawsuit just to ask a woman out. Women really have no idea how hard it is for us.

This is a nice idea and would only work if men stopped asking women out altogether. Also, you would need men to delete their dating profiles and make sure men never use online dating ever again.

This would force women to be more proactive and they would have to start asking men out on dates. I would love to see this happen someday! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

OzGuy wrote:

What makes you believe that women in the West want men or need them?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 12:33 am
OzGuy wrote:

I think a lot of guys still haven’t figured this out. Western woman for the most part don’t care about men. They don’t necessarily hate men, but they aren’t that interested. That’s why the deal has to be really sweet to catch their interest. In other words, the guy must be a total chad, funny, high status/wealthy. THAT will probably pique their interest. The only way women are gonna be interested in men again is if society collapses and they need a guy to protect them. Until that happens, it’s gonna be the same ol same ol.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 4:27 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
OzGuy wrote:

I think a lot of guys still haven’t figured this out. Western woman for the most part don’t care about men. They don’t necessarily hate men, but they aren’t that interested. That’s why the deal has to be really sweet to catch their interest. In other words, the guy must be a total chad, funny, high status/wealthy. THAT will probably pique their interest. The only way women are gonna be interested in men again is if society collapses and they need a guy to protect them. Until that happens, it’s gonna be the same ol same ol.
Women are married to the regime and therefore men they want to have sex with are a fun distraction in the same way that drinking beer and watching sportsball might be to some men. If we are going to have real relationships again we are going to need to stop the system taking care of women.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:58 am
NPCslammer wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
OzGuy wrote:

Women are married to the regime and therefore men they want to have sex with are a fun distraction in the same way that drinking beer and watching sportsball might be to some men. If we are going to have real relationships again we are going to need to stop the system taking care of women.
I agree. Government is their new hubby and sugar daddy. And your sex analogy is also pretty accurate I think. It would do the average guy a lot of good to realize this. They are delusional,thinking that women want them as bad as men do, when it’s not even remotely the case. If women were actually interested in men to the same degree that men are interested in women then they would show it. They would flirt more, give the “look” more, and even ask guys out more. But that doesn’t happen much except for Chads or very wealthy/high status men.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

jamesbond wrote:
May 3rd, 2012, 4:44 am
OzGuy wrote:If you want women to ask men out, there is only one way - go on strike. If all the men had some sort of global strike not to ask any women out, eventually women would be FORCED to start asking men out.

Imagine how nice it must be to go out at night and get hit on by at least 10 women a night! (apparently this is the average for most women). Also imagine getting SWAMPED with hundreds of messages from women on dating sites. This is what women experience all the time. There is simply no such thing as loneliness if you are a woman.

I have been thinking the same thing for years now. In these anglo-countries, the men are very aggressive and approach LOT'S of women when they go to bars and clubs. Then, you have guys doing "daygame" and asking out women in bookstores and grocery stores.

So, women in anglo-nations are getting asked out at least a few times a week and some might be getting asked out every day! It's no wonder why women in the anglosphere are so damn picky about what guys they date, they have a shit load of options! :shock:

Wouldn't it be nice if women were to ask men out? How would you like to go to a bar or club and have 10 women ask you for your phone number? How about having women approach you in bookstores and grocery stores? That would be heaven on earth for men, them MEN WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THE CHOOSING for once!

The way it is now, women do all the choosing in anglo-countries and most of them are only interested in guys who are rich, tall and good looking. The nice thing is, in some countries, women do approach men like in the Philippinies, Ukraine, Russia and Germany. I am going to visit at one or two of those countries as soon as I can. :D
C'mon your other thread with the male dating coach speaking to a room full of women was reality. This thread is just HA group-think. You're contradicting yourself with both threads.

No one is talking to anyone. Guys are all shy. Very few exceptions. People are too alienated. Everyone's scared to talk to everyone else.

Edit: I'm sorry. Didn't realize someone was resurrecting a ten year old thread.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 10:53 pm
I don't agree with the post.

For one thing, I saw a video once that said that women typically show interest in men through body language first through body language, hair flips, exposing the neck toward the man she is interested in, turning her body toward him in a crowd of people, etc. He speaks first, but after she gave these subtle cues. A man can learn to read the cues.
As a general thing, @MrMan and I aren't exactly two souls who think as one, but I agree 100% with him on this: I've said similar things myself about the importance of reading women's non-verbal cues through looks and body language, so you can move in on the ones who are open to your approach from the moment they see you (some of whom will have you in their "yes" category, but at minimum those who have you in their "maybe" category).

Men and women are not the same: Expecting the majority of singles from the naturally sexually submissive sex (women, I mean, in case jews and globohomos have confused you about what a woman actually is, or half-sold you on the idea gender is "fluid," which it is not) to run up and approach you, rather than a world in which men act like men and go approach the women who show them some signs of interest, is just downright silly and totally counterproductive. I'm not saying that to pick on you if you're some stranger or youth out there who hasn't become successful with women yet (it's a learnable skill!), but the point is: You're doing yourself a disservice if you buy into this mess of imagining sex is a politicized process in which if you bitch enough, you'll invert the fundamental nature of sexual biology. You won't! The way to win it is to learn how women's primal sexual desires actually work and then be more of a man who gets them to respond to that, and the even better news is you don't have to play by any one else's set of rules, as long as you can survive any opposition if your style catches the attention of other men who perceive you as a threat. :wink:

But scanning for women's signals that they're (at minimum) open to you making a move on them removes much of the worst parts of approaching women where you don't even have a clue if they're interested.

I was becoming even more expansive on the subject, but decided to post the rest of my latest HA disseration on Lucas88's "Sexual Strategies for Adventurous Masculine Men" thread instead. :mrgreen:
MrMan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 10:53 pm
A little light dignified flirting-- being friendly and showing interest-- is okay, but I didn't like to be pursued by a woman. It comes off as desperate and makes her less interesting or downright annoying.
My only problem with women pursuing me is that I frankly learned a lot about reading women's signals and what we as men need to do to be desirable to them, but if a woman just comes straight at me I don't have any pre-learned "knowhow" about how to deal with it and "let them down gently" without hurting her feelings, if romance just isn't in the cards for me and that particular woman... I should probably learn that, but on the times some women who just weren't quite right for me did come after me, I wasn't sure exactly how to handle it, even though nothing horribly awkward happened.

But actually, I personally do love it when women throw themselves at me: I've only had that happen occasionally (not counting fun and games like BBWs screeching "HEY BAAABBBY!!!" out the window of a car, or another carload of females that threw a bra out me out the car window in Eugene Oregon, or female classmates grabbing my ass even earlier in my retro school days...).
Chinese women were the ones who did it the most (and also white women, possibly in a higher count, but I grew up in formerly all-white areas so the Chinese statistically outperformed the white women vs their local population size), but @publicduende and @Shemp (if I remember rightly) made it sound like Pinays may be even more likely to, though I've heard from @Lucas88 and @E Irizarry R&B Singer that Peruvian women are very into white guys. Not sure if they hit on them though.
Some guy who had a good thread on here that I enjoyed reading through about Jamaica said a woman asked if she could sit with him at a bar, and he said "no" for some reason (?!), and then she was so angry at his rejection, she continuously threw ice cubes at him nonstop until he retreated, LOL. Sounds like my kind of woman. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:58 am
NPCslammer wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
OzGuy wrote:

You over estimate the importance of sex to women in the West. When women want something exciting to do they don't think sex, they think shop! gossip with their girlfriends, or watch a new streaming TV series. Sex is passe with modern women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 10:12 pm
You over estimate the importance of sex to women in the West. When women want something exciting to do they don't think sex, they think shop! gossip with their girlfriends, or watch a new streaming TV series. Sex is passe with modern women.
Bullshit! The only reason that'd ever be true is if the only men they have available are sexually boring.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/