Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 am

Okay, obviously no one thought the joke was funny. DELETE THIS THREAD
Last edited by boycottamericanwomen on Sun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm







Postby Winston » Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 pm

You're joking right? Why do you have such sick humor? I thought you had a cause to fight for?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Postby dreamingawake09 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:See you guys in hell.


Lol too bad I don't believe in it. You'll probably end up meeting Ayn Rand with her inverted vagina while ya down there. Get to banging that.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Postby Winston » Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I thought you were happy in India? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then go to another country.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Last post here before I throw myself off the bridge

Postby OutWest » Fri May 04, 2012 3:26 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Okay guys, I've figured out that my life is absolutely worthless, and this will be my last post here, before I go and throw myself off the bridge.

I've decided to finally reveal my real identity before I do this though. My real name is Frank Jamese, and here is my picture:

Image

Anyway, it's been a long fun trip, but my time is up. I am going to go throw myself off the bridge now. See you guys in hell.


SPLAT! yippee! One less dumb-ass!

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby S_Parc » Fri May 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Winston wrote:I thought you were happy in India? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then go to another country.


Winston, since you're the owner/moderator of this website, please submit this guy's private email & online data to someone at Suicide Prevention Center (http://www.sprc.org). This also protects you, legally, from criminal negligence.

Then, if this turns out to be a joke, please ban this posterer, permanently. Every threat of suicide needs to be taken seriously. Otherwise, it's a case of histrionic personality disorder and that's not someone you want on this board.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby dreamingawake09 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm

I find it interesting how this guy goes and berates the users on this forum, calls us pussies, and then goes jokes about being a p***y himself and offing himself. Only on the internet.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Postby davewe » Fri May 04, 2012 5:42 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Winston wrote:I thought you were happy in India? What's the problem? If you don't like it, then go to another country.


Winston, since you're the owner/moderator of this website, please submit this guy's private email & online data to someone at Suicide Prevention Center (http://www.sprc.org). This also protects you, legally, from criminal negligence.

Then, if this turns out to be a joke, please ban this posterer, permanently. Every threat of suicide needs to be taken seriously. Otherwise, it's a case of histrionic personality disorder and that's not someone you want on this board.


I agree. It's undoubtedly a lame joke but just in case...
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 pm

The ghost of BoycottAmericanWomen pops in for a few seconds and whispers:

You faggots are so pathetic. So some guy writes a joking post, and you think you should call the police over it?

GOd, no wonder America is a police state. You motherfuckers are such pathetic maggots, you can't even handle your own shit. If I get a bad message over the internet, call the police. If someone says something I don't like, call the police. Call the police over any damn stupid thing.

Nevermind that the police have had major cuts this year in America, and can't even bother to respond to REAL CRIMES like theft, DV, etc anymore.

Most police departments around America have taken severe cuts the past two years. Interesting, how at a time when crime is rising rapidly, the police forces are being cut drastically.

You p***y f***s will get what you deserve soon. Soon America will become a nightmare of crime, and you faggots won't have the police to defend you anymore.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Now, will you maggots let my ghost rest in peace?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 04, 2012 6:20 pm

If you guys weren't such f***ing pussies, the proper attitude to have would be:

Oh, some guy jumped off a bridge. Who gives a f**k! One less shithead in this world.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh look, now you faggots have gone and done upset my ghost and he won't shut up:

YOU WESTERN MEN ARE A BUNCH OF WEAK, PATHETIC FAGGOTS, and you deserve everything you get from the women. The women are SHITTING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LITTLE FAGGOTS and you faggots deserve every bit of it.

Stop being such faggots, start respecting yourselves, and then the women will start respecting you again.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Empyrian » Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm

I don't know your name, but the pain and anger you must feel inside must be consuming you. It can end, but you need help. And not just from me. PM me if you want to talk.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:38 am
Location: Maryland, USA

Postby zboy1 » Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

It's time to ban this guy, Winston. If Boycott really was living in India--he wouldn't be filled with this amount of rage and anger and be lashing out people the way he is. And, I've tried his Indian matchmaking services recently--and it's a complete fraud! I received several emails from him regarding several Indian women I was interested in his site--and none of them were legit! I received no responses and had to pay quite a bit of money in the process through PayPal.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Winston » Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The ghost of BoycottAmericanWomen pops in for a few seconds and whispers:

You faggots are so pathetic. So some guy writes a joking post, and you think you should call the police over it?

GOd, no wonder America is a police state. You motherfuckers are such pathetic maggots, you can't even handle your own shit. If I get a bad message over the internet, call the police. If someone says something I don't like, call the police. Call the police over any damn stupid thing.

Nevermind that the police have had major cuts this year in America, and can't even bother to respond to REAL CRIMES like theft, DV, etc anymore.

Most police departments around America have taken severe cuts the past two years. Interesting, how at a time when crime is rising rapidly, the police forces are being cut drastically.

You p***y f***s will get what you deserve soon. Soon America will become a nightmare of crime, and you faggots won't have the police to defend you anymore.


He never suggested calling the police. Didn't you read? He suggested contacting the suicide prevention center to report your suicide thread. I already did and showed them this thread along with your email.

http://www.sprc.org/content/contact-us

Why are you playing this sick joke on us? That's not funny and you ought to be banned again for threatening something serious here. Killing yourself is not something to joke around about. If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be here.

Please don't do that again.
Last edited by Winston on Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], yick and 4 guests