Thinking of starting a community blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Thinking of starting a community blog

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Hello All,

While browsing this site for the past couple of weeks I developed this idea to create a blog in the same vein as Boycott American Women (viewtopic.php?t=10454) but much more broader. I want the site to aggregate blog posts, message board posts, articles, essays, videos, etc. all pertaining to people's personal experiences with American women. In addition to all of this I also want to publish content pertaining to the decline of the American economy, the rapid decay of the once prosperous American culture, and why expatriating is a smart thing to do now.

It should be noted that I do not want the site to be a super serious 'informative' site because then people would grow bored. I'm leaning towards having it be a humorous, half-trolling type site that will most certainly anger American women, and thus, propel the site to instant popularity. A good majority of the content will be geared towards African-American women (since it's so much easier to find numerous articles and youtube videos denouncing them and my personal experiences with them would help).

Name
So far the only name I've come up with so far is 'Passport Playas'. Although this is a good name I'd rather have something more eyebrow-raising and controversial (like 'Boycott American Women'). What names do you guys suggest?

Contribution
It would be cool if this was a community project where various people from this site can contribute (articles, videos). I was also thinking of having a complementary youtube channel where people submit personal videos of them going to the Philippines or Brazil (for example) and talking to women (showing how the women there are better to American women).

What do you guys think of all of this?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thinking of starting a community blog

Post by jamesbond »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:What do you guys think of all of this?
I think it's a great idea. Some good names I came up with are, "Just say no to American women" or "American women are an inferior product, want proof? Here it is" here is another good one, "Why men should avoid American women like the plague." :D

I like the idea of it being not so serious and having a humorous side to it. I also like the idea of there being a section in it for guys to post videos of various things, like american women vs. foreign women, videos regarding the obesity epidemic in the US.

Yes, start this blog, it will be a real eye opener for men who don't know the truth about american women and feminism.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Fed up j6p is a fabulous niche to blog about right now.

Just don't underestimate the work required to build a successful blog, especially if you want it to earn some coin.

And don't underestimate the vitriol that people can sprout if they don't like your site. I got flamed once by a Korean guy who half-read my blog and thought that I thought that Kimchi was Chinese!

Boy, you're gonna have to be thick-skinned to pick a topic like that!

And you're gonna have to beat me in the race to register IHateFatTattooedGoldDiggingHoes.com.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Just make it "Boycott Western Women", or "I Hate Women" or something like that.

The whole point is to keep it as simple as possible, and keep the language very simple as well. Remember, most people are idiots. Also, don't bother going into the philosophy of anti-feminism.

Just write a few fictional stories about wives who abuse their husbands or something like that. Trash western women as much as possible!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

fuzzy_corleone,
if you just want a small blog I host simple sites on Dot Net Nuke 6.x.

If you want a professionally built site with good support on open source I can recommend my friends at OPUS.

http://www.opus.com.kh
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Still deciding on a name.

Either it's: "Passport Playas" or "B.I.B.L.A." (Basic Instructions Before Leaving America).

I don't actually hate women, rather, I hate the whole screwed up 'Americanized' culture I live in. A great majority of my bad experiences came specifically from black women growing up. I always thought that maybe something was wrong with me. But after reading some posts here some of you guys articulated really well the ills of today's American women.