Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What do you think of this law that targets men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 pm

djfourmoney wrote:The majority of Norwegians DONT' AGREE with him, thousands showed up at a in-prompt singing of an Pete Segar folk song.

djfourmoney,
wow..you can not recognise an Illuminati organised "deonstration"? There was nothing impromptu about that at all.

By the way being in the "majority" is where the sheeple like to be. Just because you are in a majority does not make you right. The majority would have told you the earth was flat 500 years ago and burned you at the stake if you said otherwise. Using the majority as your yardstick is foolhardy in the extreme.

Another example? The majority believe legislation is law.....and are then self enslaving morons as a result.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby Renata » Mon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm

djfourmoney it's just my opinion, my wish of how i'd like things to be ... i'm the romantic type that's why ... i know it is what it is.

as well some women like me don't put out on the first date because I might just not be feeling to, as simple as that. Just not that into him... there has to be some sort of chemistry with me, 'desire' for me to want you... it's not always about the labeling.
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:The majority of Norwegians DONT' AGREE with him, thousands showed up at a in-prompt singing of an Pete Segar folk song.

djfourmoney,
wow..you can not recognise an Illuminati organised "deonstration"? There was nothing impromptu about that at all.

By the way being in the "majority" is where the sheeple like to be. Just because you are in a majority does not make you right. The majority would have told you the earth was flat 500 years ago and burned you at the stake if you said otherwise. Using the majority as your yardstick is foolhardy in the extreme.

Another example? The majority believe legislation is law.....and are then self enslaving morons as a result.



Illuminati had something to do with it? I suppose all the people know in Occupy Los Angeles is funded by George Soros too?

The majority agree with Slavery and Racism for now, hmmm 300 years. I can show you several examples of the "Majority" being WRONG as well.

You need to explain yourself sir, humanity is in trouble for several reasons and petty social nonsense is diverting attention away from more serious problems.

When you have dysfunctional Center, things start going batty.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Sweden/Norway/Denmark are like the most radical feminist countries on the earth. You should completely boycott those countries, and boycott the women there totally.

You want prostitutes, and are able to travel? Asia is good for that. Why the hell go to Sweden?


Feminist have nothing to do with phasing out coffee shops and prostitution in Netherlands, so why is is especial north of that? Its not, morally they don't care about prostitution, socially they believe its an issue and apart of an underground economy they don't want.

Why is this an issue?

Why are you going to prostitution in the first place? Likely because you can't get laid by normal means.

Scandinavian women don't make it hard to get laid. Just don't be a moron. If your typical Fat, Short American/Brit White Male, good luck....

You also don't need game but you can't be fumbling with your words either.


You seem to have a low opinion of fat, short guys. A lot of fat, short guys (me included) didn't ask to be left with the shitty end of the stick, looks-wise. Your attitude suggests that such men deserve to be left out in the cold because they don't have the right looks. Not a good attitude to have. In fact, that kind of attitude helps foster the popular mentality that short/fat/ugly guys only deserve to have sex with hookers, if they deserve to have any sex at all. You wouldn't like that kind of attitude being propagated if the situation were reversed and you were short/fat/ugly, would you?

Guys who post to the HA forums should support one another, and act like brothers. It's one way we can fight feminism and all of the other injustices visited on men. Women network and support each other, and that should tell you why feminism has become as powerful as it has. Put another way, a full battalion of soldiers can exert a lot more force than widely dispersed and disparate elements. Right now, MRA's are too widely dispersed to have much impact.


I don't have a problem with short fat people. But being fat isn't healthy and there's no way to explain yourself out of that. Short however, well sh*t a majority of Latins and Asians are short. The point is to play up your positives and play down your negatives when approaching women.

Do you want my pity or do you want my help? I know people under 6'0 tall that have no problems hooking up attractive women. I know White Women that date Asian Men. I know Asian Men that date Black Women. Too me much of this can solve itself if people just open their eyes.

I'll just look at you funny if you say boo-hoo I'm fat, boo-hoo I'm short, boo-hoo I'm (insert). Even when I had a job and a car and money (not much) girls still wouldn't date me on a regular basis because I lived at home.

So what's worst, women that won't f**k because your short, fat or broke? Sounds about the same to me. I wear glasses, some women have a problem with but most don't.

As I said before, I play down my negatives and play up my positives. I see the game is rigged when it comes to American Women and we all know the reasons why and I started this journey in the late 90's. I knew there was a problem WAY back then...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Renata wrote:djfourmoney it's just my opinion, my wish of how i'd like things to be ... i'm the romantic type that's why ... i know it is what it is.

as well some women like me don't put out on the first date because I might just not be feeling to, as simple as that. Just not that into him... there has to be some sort of chemistry with me, 'desire' for me to want you... it's not always about the labeling.


I understand your frame of mind. I rather not have to deal with prostitution, taking it a step further, I wouldn't be on this forum and happily married a long time ago if I had the fortitude I have now.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests