Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Learn how to fight against feminists by reading this, Part 1

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Learn how to fight against feminists by reading this, Part 1

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 1:10 pm

A lot of guys on this forum know the truth, that feminism is evil and western women are bad. But many of you lack practical experience in how to combat or fight against these man hating feminists.

I will be posting one or two new threads a week, where myself or Peter Nolan have fought back against the feminists, and will post the entire chain here.

This is meant to be educational, to show young men how to stand up for themselves and fight back!

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Maryann Farrugia, irresponsible and childish man hater

I was sending out links to my Boycott American Women website, and got some hateful emails from a woman named Maryann Farrugia, who is the CEO of a company called Pangaea World and also of Vixen Internet Solutions.

Her email address is: Maryann.Farrugia@pangaeaworld.com
Her LinkedIn profile is: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/maryann-farrugia/0/144/a56
Her Facebook profile is: http://www.facebook.com/maryann.farrugia
Her company website is: http://www.pangaeaworld.com/
Here are some of the company emails, so I encourage you to write to them and inform them of what a childish and irresponsible lady is heading their company: sales@pangaeaworld.com, info@cargosimple.com, paul.stephen@pangaeaworld.com

Below are her emails and my replies.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 1:11 pm

To: Maryann Farrugia
Cc: "sales@pangaeaworld.com" ; "info@cargosimple.com" ; "paul.stephen@pangaeaworld.com"
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Boycott American Women

Oh how cute... Ms Big Strong Independent "I don't need a man" wittle baby goes running to the authorities.

Amazing how you can switch from being "independent" to "victim" so quickly.

Now, you want to WASTE VALUABLE POLICE TIME with your pathetic claims of "internet harassment". Sorry, I thought harassment was someone physically stalking you, not some guy writing you a message from half way around the world.

And the police have very little time enough to solve REAL CRIMES like murder, theft, assault, etc. You want to cause REAL CRIMES to go unsolved because you want to waste valuable police time with your pathetic false accusations.

Congratulations- I have just published your name, picture, info, and employer information on the website Crimes Against Fathers under the Man Hating Women section. Now anyone who googles your name or the name of your company will see clear evidence of your man hatred and your irresponsible childish attitude.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Cheers!

To: John Rambo
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:32 AM
Subject: RE: Boycott American Women

Thanks for that,

Ive now reported you to the US government.

Hope you enjoy that

Regards
Maryann Farrugia

Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012 10:43 AM

It doesn't matter if you are an American woman or not, if you are a modern type of woman, you are no different. American, western, British, Australian, or ANY kind of woman who is a man hating feminist is a worthless woman who deserves to be boycotted!

To: John Rambo <boycottamericanwomen>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:03 AM

Hi bully,

If you read my email before you sent me an incorrect email I said I wasn’t an AMERICAN woman.

Regardless of that fact, I am not alone and I have a wonderful partner who also happens to be a woman so yes I am a lesbian and proud of it. Is it any wonder I am when there are so many men are just like you….worthless and stupid!

Maybe then again, you might be gay yourself as you hate women so much….lol.

Get a life and stop the hatred and as I said, remove me from your email list or I will report you!

Maryann

Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012 10:26 AM

OH HOW CUTE! POOR WITTLE BABY IS UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING HER!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband, so the fact is, MOST MEN DO NOT WANT YOU WORTHLESS AMERICAN WHORES ANYMORE!

You still have two options though:

1. become a lesbian

or

2. get used to living alone with your ten cats

THOSE ARE YOUR TWO OPTIONS, WHORE!

As for us American men, we are sick of you and millions of us are marrying foreign women. I married a nice young asian girl, and I would NEVER even think about touching one of you disgusting American women ever again. Asian women are 1000 times better than you, this is why so many American guys are rejecting you and going for asian women.

Have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats, whore.

Sincerely,
John Rambo

To: John Rambo <boycottamericanwomen>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:25 AM

Hi John,

Please delete me from your email list immediately.

I am not an American woman but I still think you are a whacko!

Thanks
Maryann
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 1:11 pm

FROM PETER:

I sent this reply before I knew much about this case......I had seen Johns posts onto the site and so popped this back to Maryann without looking her up to see who she was. Turns out she is the CEO of a sizeable little company down there in Melbourne. Good. This might prove to be an interesting experimental case.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 11 April 2012 01:33
To: 'Maryann.Farrugia@pangaeaworld.com'
Subject: FW: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

This was my first reply to you. Apparently you did not see it.

Sent: 10 April 2012 05:35
To: maryann_farrugia@hotmail.com
Cc: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: fw: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Hi Maryann,
I saw the posts by John Rambo on the CAF site so I have deleted your registration.

If you are "not taking any shit" and you claim equality to us men then that must mean that you agree us men should not be taking any shit from you women either.

So let me show you how your fellow women have spoken to me these last 4 years.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

And since you are in melbourne try on this criminal woman Kerry for size, eh?

We are sick of women getting passes for criminal acts.

By way. As far as "reporting John to the authorities". I have denounced the entire membership of the Australian federal parliament and NSW State parliament as criminals. I have denounced Kevin Rudd as a criminal on his own facebook and accused him of criminal actions while prime minister.

I have also noticed Julia Gillard that I am going to attempt to put her on trial for treason and I am going to ask for death by hanging.

Trust me. NO ONE in "authority" wants to talk to me voluntarily. Call Kerry....the FEDS are too shit scared to call me or release their names to me as I will put them on notice. I have also noticed ALL police officers in the country that they are part of a criminal cartel and will be held accountable for their crimes.

And this was all because my wife decided she would commit crimes against me in divorce that I was woken up to the lies and hypocrisy of you women.

Here. Read this. This is my denouncement of ALL women in the federal parliament being liars, hypocrites, cowards and criminals.

Guess what? NONE of the "strong and independent and empowered grrrrrrlls" denied their crimes and so have accepted that they are indeed liars, hypocrites, cowards and criminals.

You women declared war on us.

Well?

We have shown up.

Get used to it.

Peter

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 pm

FROM PETER:

I love how these "strong and independent and empowered and liberated" women turn around and say "help required".

Required?

Not REQUESTED?

Can you see the entitlement mentality there young man? I am, for some reason, REQUIRED to provide HELP. And this after asking THOUSANDS of my Australian sisters to help me and being turned down, eh?

You do have to admire the shatzpah of these women who think they can stand idly by and watch HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Australian men be criminally abused and THEN as soon as they have an email they do not like some MAN is REQUIRED to provide HELP!?!?!?!

I did not make this email up. It is exactly as it arrives in my in box.

From: Maryann Farrugia [mailto:Maryann.Farrugia@pangaeaworld.com]
Sent: 10 April 2012 08:49
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Help required

Hi Peter,

My name is Maryann Farrugia. This morning I received a pretty disgusting email and asked to be removed from the list as I found the email to be disgusting and insulting to women.

I received some pretty disgusting and insulting emails from a guy running a blog called John Rambo and after several attempts to ask him to remove me from his email list and more disgusting emails him as posted my details with parts of his email to me that he decided to post.

I have read your terms of your website and they say the following:

USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES

The Crimes Against Fathers - Australia Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:

§ Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

§ Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.

I am not a man hater at all. Most of my friend are male. Below is the complete email communication between me and Mr Rambo and would request that you immediately remove his post about me as they are defamatory towards me.

Could you please advise me when this has been removed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Maryann

And here is my response.....during writing this I had the interesting idea that what MRAs can do is to target women owned businesses and ask the women CEOs if they are willing to have all female staff take and oath of being held "equal before the law" and sit on the new all womens juries in the all womens courts...and the women CEOs who say no to be exposed as being sexist, discriminatory and bigoted against men......not a bad idea..

Anyway. I went and did a little bit of reading as to who this woman is. She is the CEO of a sizable company based out of melbourne. She should know better than to send out man hating emails from her business email. Then again. She is a woman so maybe not.

Sent: 11 April 2012 01:33
To: 'Maryann Farrugia'
Subject: RE: Help required

Hi Maryann,
Thank you for your email. I guess you did not receive my other email to the hotmail account you use to join the CAF site. I have forwarded you the other mail to this email address and it predates this email so I recommend you read the other email first.

I am the owner of CAF. CAF is a site where men who have been criminally victimized can come to gain a path to justice. That includes any children of whom the man in the natural father or guardian.

Let me deal with you email comments first.

“This morning I received a pretty disgusting email and asked to be removed from the list as I found the email to be disgusting and insulting to women.â€￾

Really. You found an email so disgusting that you had to say disgusting twice and that it was also insulting. But I notice you did not say UNTRUE. And I take the position that something can only be insulting to someone if they happen to know it is true. So by saying that you found this email to be insulting you are also admitting it is true, right? I know the email in question and every word of it is true. That you claim it is “disgusting and insultingâ€￾ is not any concern of mine or anyone else. How you feel about the truth is YOUR problem.

As far as the terms of communication notice. I really must remove that. It came with the package. There is only one condition that men post to CAF. They sincerely believe what they say is true. Things like “abuseâ€￾. Women claim that walking away from them when they are screaming insults at you is “abuseâ€￾ from the mans point of view now. You women have claimed how “strong and empoweredâ€￾ you are but at the very first sign that something is not going your way you want to run the “authorityâ€￾ figure and try to violate a mans rights, in this case, free speech.

“I am not a man hater at all. â€￾

Let me quote what you said to John just in case you forgot.

“I am not an American woman but I still think you are a whacko!â€￾

Hi bully,

Regardless of that fact, I am not alone and I have a wonderful partner who also happens to be a woman so yes I am a lesbian and proud of it. Is it any wonder I am when there are so many men are just like you….worthless and stupid!
Maybe then again, you might be gay yourself as you hate women so much….lol.
Get a life and stop the hatred and as I said, remove me from your email list or I will report you!
Maryann

Ive now reported you to the US government.
Hope you enjoy that
Regards
Maryann Farrugia

So let me see. For presenting an email that contains absolutely TRUE statements about the criminal abuse of men in the west John is a “wackoâ€￾, “worthlessâ€￾, “stupidâ€￾, “you hate women so muchâ€￾, “might be gay yourselfâ€￾.

Really Maryann, as a gay women you attempted to use the term “gayâ€￾ in a derogatory fashion? Does you gay partner know that you think using the term “gay manâ€￾ is derogatory to a man? Do you gay men friend know that? What are you going to tell them when they get a hit on this in google and see you saying “you might be gay yourselfâ€￾ being used as a derogatory term, eh?

You accuse HIM of hatred and then threaten and apparently go on to report him to the “authoritiesâ€￾.

And you are NOT a man-hater? Well with women “friendsâ€￾ like you us men have no problems, eh?

Its not very nice being called a man-hater in public is it Maryann. You don’t like that much do you Maryann. Well how would you feel if you were called a paedophile, said to have molested your own children, said to have beaten you partner, said to have abandoned your children said to be a dead beat mum, all of which was patently false and known to be patently false. And all these false claims made about you in public. Claims like these Maryann. HUNDREDS of them

Or try these two links.

You are “disgustedâ€￾ and “insultedâ€￾ over an email and you are writing to guvments to fix your problem. Really? And you claim equality?

Well what if I were to tell you my wife committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse and 100% of the women in the Irish and Australian Parliaments and 100% of the 250 women in the International Womens Club of Dublin were PROVEN to condone these criminal acts?

What if I were to tell you that women LAUGH at men when I say I was suicidal for a month after the kidnapping of my former children and then during the process of disowning them?

What if I were to tell you that many women have said words to the effect “what a shame you didn’t go ahead and do it!â€￾.

What if I were to say to you that newspapers such as the Sydney morning herald have allowed comments to stand by women calling for my death?

What if I were to say to you that said newspaper commonly allowed known slanderous statements to stand fropm women while blocking my rebuttals?

What if I were to say to you that in divorce 95% of assets were given to my ex despite me raising her two children as my own as well as our own two and her refusing to work for 14 years in an 18 year marriage against my expressed non consent?

What if I were to say to you that women almost UNIVERSIALLY LAUGH AT ME when they hear that?

What if I were to say to you that I have called on THOUSANDS of Australian women to live up to their claims of “equalityâ€￾ and put my ex on trial and give me the same remedy you women would want if a woman was the victim of the same crimes and that for doing this I have been HATED ON FOR FOUR YEARS?

Might I not feel a little “disgustedâ€￾ in my Australian sisters? Might I not be just the tiniest bit justified given that women have claimed to be my equal these last 48 years of my life?

I created womens portals for CAF sites to let the “equal womenâ€￾ register to form all women juries in all women courts to show us men they could put women criminals on trial and give us men remedy for the criminal acts of women. As you can plainly see….almost NO women show up. On the CAF Australia site. Of the 10 women on it I have found FIVE of them.

Why aren’t you registered to the womens CAF site Maryann? You claim to be the CEO of this company. You seem to be claiming to be reasonably intelligent. Here is the link to your public site.

http://www.pangaeaworld.com/company_m...

Why aren’t you willing to take oath to sit on all women courts in all womens juries and put women on trial who are properly accused of criminal actions against men? You obviously saw the CAF site.

Here is another question. In Australia it is WIDELY KNOWN that women make false allegations in the family courts, in the criminal courts, make false sexual harassment allegations are work.

As a CEO what have YOU done to hold women in your community responsible for the criminal act of false allegations? You come crying to me that John has upset you for calling you a man hater. I submit that it is hatred to stand by and KNOWINGLY allow men to be criminally victimized by women in the family courts and to say nothing. And at your age? It is not credible that you do not known that women are criminally victimizing men on the back of perjury in the family courts. That would not be a credible defense.

Now. You are welcome to go over the CAF site. You are welcome to ask you male members of staff who are fathers if they wish to join CAF. You are welcome to ask your female mothers on staff if they are willing to join the womens CAF site which is here. http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a... You can even join yourself and get your gay girlfriend to join too. Or are you going to continue to show us Australian men just how much you HATE US by staying silent on the issue of criminal victimization of men and children by women. And let me show you what happens when women tell LIES about fathers.

http://www.lukesarmy.com/content/you-...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

Luke and Tanilla were a little boy and little girl who were taken from their loving, caring, PROTECTIVE fathers against the fathers expressed non consent. Luke was murdered while in child PROTECTION services which is anything but. Tanilla was murdered by her own mother and thug boyfriend despite the fact the womans BROTHER tried desperately to get the child away from the criminally abusive mother.

I am very good friends with Lukes Dad. In fact I have donated in excess of $A7,000 to him our of my own pocket despite having 95% of my house stolen via a criminal act. I did this to help him start a small business to get himself on his feet after he has been up and down suicidal for a long time. Tanillas father, as you can see from the video, is still very distressed at the death of his daughter and we keep in him in our thoughts. He is a brave man to go onto TV like that. It must be very hard to do that.

This is what John Rambo and I are working to stop Maryann. We have tried asking nicely and women HATE ON US for doing so. So now we are exposing the man hatred of women to the world via CAF. And you have been exposed as one of the many women man-haters because you live in Melbourne and you know full well women are criminally victimising men and you stay silent about it. If that is not man-hatred I do not know what is.

Your colleagues, customers and family are going to find your CAF entry when they Google your name or your companies name. What are you going to tell them? Are you going to tell them that you were made aware that by one estimate 4,000 men kill themselves each year in murder by proxy by the criminal abuse of their wives using their children as weapons and you chose to remain silent? Are you going to tell them that you found out the entire membership of the federal guvment is a criminal cartel and you remained silent? Are you going to try and write me off as a “nutterâ€￾ despite me being the first man to video record a man committing the crime of impersonating a federal court magistrate? Despite me being willing to risk my life in standing up to the guvment, having my house stolen, being slandered by ASIO, being hated by women, but proving the entire membership of the federal parliament are knowing criminals?

Maryann. You women declared war in us men at the incitation of a small group of MEN. You refused to listen to our pleas to stop waging war on us. You refused to listen to our pleas to stop abusing our children, to stop destroying our families. You did this for 30 years or more. You brought us a war you did not want. We wanted peace and harmony with our women so as to more effectively raise our children. But women have rebuffed all such approaches, and I have made THOUSANDS of such approached these last FOUR YEARS.

So now we are bringing the war to you women. You demanded a war. We have shown up. We are going to destroy the credibility of women in the eyes of young men by presenting the truth. We are going to destroy and injure the businesses of women just as much as we can for ANY business with women in it who does not require those women to take an oath of being “equal before the lawâ€￾ and be willing to put women on trial who are properly accused of criminal acts and give us the same remedy you would expect from a man.

You wanted this war. This is just one little warning shot over your bow. I recommend that as the CEO you consider whether you want to make the statement that women in your company will be held “equal before the lawâ€￾ and that they require to sit on all women juries in all women courts for the payment of 1 ounce of silver per hour performing jury duty if called upon. Should you not insist that the women in your company be considered “equal before the lawâ€￾ you are obviously being sexist and discriminatory and bigoted towards men. And that is how we will advertise your form on as many web sites as we can denounce you on.

Welcome to the war of the sexes when the men turn up Maryann.

What? Did you think we would NEVER turn up?

Your brother peter

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions