Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"Man drought" in Australia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ***JP*** » Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

I wish the guys here in the states wise up and seek abroad also. Leave these feminazis in the dirt.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm

***JP*** wrote:I wish the guys here in the states wise up and seek abroad also. Leave these feminazis in the dirt.

For most men it is very hard to leave and get to another place and get another job and a place to live.

I proposed this sort of thing needs to be built more than three years ago. Less than 1 in 10,000 men can do what I did. But men are very resistant to collaborating to help each other. No matter how much a man proves his honesty other men now simply disbelieve honest men out of hand. I do wonder when that became the norm. I know when I was a kid that men who had earned the trust of men over a life time were extended that trust by other men off the bat.

If men want to be able to leave their home countries and set up shop somewhere else? Men are going to have to co-operate. And I am not holding my breath on that one.

The members of HA have got a lot of what it takes already to do this....men in disparate locations who want to leave where they are. In the MRM/MRA area they are just whining and do not want to do anything useful.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby OzGuy » Tue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Banano wrote:Image

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nati ... 6108164968

YOUNG Australian women are now as commonly involved in alcohol-fuelled aggression as young men, a new study shows.

Young women are increasingly heading out on the town with the intention of getting drunk, leaving some of them at risk of harm, forensic psychologist Dr Gavan Palk says.

Dr Palk, a senior lecturer in psychology at Queensland University of Technology, is one of the first experts to research the social motivations behind the increase in drinking among young women.

Similar research has been conducted in the UK and other countries, but already Dr Palk has identified a greater incidence of violence among young Australian women drinkers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aussie sheilas are one of the worst, theres not much dff between them, uk, US women..after all they share the same roots

Yep, I see this all the time in Australia. I have also seen women get into fights with each other when they were drunk.

If you go into the city areas on a friday/saturday night, you will see young women staggering around so drunk they can barely walk. In fact I actually see more drunk women than drunk men.

And here's the kicker - some taxi drivers refuse to take a drunk female as a passenger, because there have been many times where a female has falsely accused the driver of sexual assault or rape. Many of them get into a taxi and expect a free ride in exchange for a bit of flirting or showing some skin, but when the driver refuses they call rape. There was actually a news article about this some time ago. However now they have hidden cameras for evidence so its not as much of a concern as it used to be.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Postby Someone » Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

I get what you're saying. Australian women are rough, drunk "party girls" in contrast to the slightly more family-oriented and idealistic American girls.

I think there's some truth to that. When I browse the Comments sections of all those articles, I do get the impression that Oz women are kind of rough and a pain to deal with. They don't deny that they aren't looking to get married or start families and that they love to party.

In general, I would describe Australia as more liberal than the US. Maybe that's the difference.

Number-wise, the situation in Australia is better for men. Another thing is, here in the US most women don't dress up, they dress like shit and are overweight. I don't know if this crisis is happening to the same degree in Oz. Certainly most girls don't approach the level of style/beauty as in Eastern Europe for example, but I still feel Oz girls will put forth more of an effort to look nice, e.g. wear heels and make-up, compared to their frumpy, ugly American sisters, who don't really look after appearance at all. Is that an accurate claim?
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Someone wrote:I get what you're saying. Australian women are rough, drunk "party girls" in contrast to the slightly more family-oriented and idealistic American girls.

Not only that...even good women are undateable.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Here is more evidence of the "man drought" in Australia. This is from an article called. "Australian's single city women forced to look for love in the country."

"In the latest example of how difficult it has become for women in their late twenties and early thirties to find an eligible man in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, a dating agency has started sending busloads of single women out to country towns, where the ratio of men to women is far more favourable."

"The weekend tours, named Thank Goodness He's A Country Boy, involve eight hours of intensive speed dating at a country pub, where lonely farmers are introduced to single city girls."

"Brie Petersen came up with the idea after visiting friends in the rural town of Mungindi in Queensland. During a night at the pub, the owner told her that he regularly received letters from single women in Brisbane and Sydney asking him to set them up with farmers. Similar pleas were being sent to the post office, he said."

Here is the full article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... untry.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OzGuy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Funny stuff jamesbond. What they mean to say is "there is a shortage of rich, tall men in Australia who have Brad Pitt looks and drive a BMW".

So what do they do? They go out to the mining towns because they know miners are some of the richest men in the country.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:52 pm

OzGuy wrote:Funny stuff jamesbond. What they mean to say is "there is a shortage of rich, tall men in Australia who have Brad Pitt looks and drive a BMW".

So what do they do? They go out to the mining towns because they know miners are some of the richest men in the country.

Yes...when women say "elligble" or "suitable" what they mean is stupid and gullible with money to waste on women.

Apparently I am "not good enough yet" unless I am willing to be a man slave.

Women want "man-slaves". Please get on to every forum for young men In Australia and give them the link to my book. It has had 1,600 downloads so far....I wish it had had 160,000. It is ticking along at about 20 downloads per day now that John Rambo is not posting the link to hundreds of facebooks.

I have done my best...shame other men are not doing theirs.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Someone wrote:I have many, many bookmarks on the dating situation in Oz, and ALL of them point in the same direction: the situation for Australian men is quite comfortable. There's an abundance of single women.

Someone,
I am Australian. The reason there is an abundance of single women is that they are toxic. They are also very dangerous. In Australia the legislation now says that an ACCUSATION of having sex with a woman brings her PROPERTY RIGHTS. Let alone ACTUAL SEX with a woman.

After separation (4.5 years ago) I dated a woman that I would have stacked up against ANY woman I had ever met. She was PERFECT. The first 4 months went very well.

I had FOUR PAGES of checklist and criteria to screen out women. I will not tell you the screening criteria but I can assure you that it was VERY detailed and VERY robust. I do not think there are 1000 women in Australia who could have made it through that screening. Perhaps there is few as 100 who could make it through the screening. That is why, when a woman came forward who made it through the screening first up I was very hopeful.

Even though she was PERFECT in every way she was poisoned by feminism. Indeed, it was her poisoning by feminism that had me realise that there was a wider problem. I can not think of a "better woman" in Australia that better suited me as a prospective wife.

Women who have lived in Australia for an extended period of time are simply undateable by decent men like me. They are feminised and that means that they can not get along with a decent man.

I went on two dinner dates with an australian woman in Frankfurt who works in IT. I was looking for wife 2.0 at that time. She was 40 at the time and I was just coming up 44.

On the second dinner date she told me.
1. She was addicted to sleeping pills to sleep and uppers to stay awake.
2. She loved a married man who is an airline pilot and she is considering stealing him.
3. The previous saturday night whe went out to the big army base near frankfurt and had sex with a married guy, officer, just because she could.

And she had NO SHAME about telling me these things even though I had made it clear I was looking for my next wife. She was very clear that this sort of behaviour was to be considered perfectly acceptable from a woman who was looking to get married as she claimed she was. Thank god she had no kids. Imaging what those poor kids would grow up like with a mother like that.

As I sat there listening to what she was saying I could not believe my ears. This is 4.5 years ago. I was STAGGERED that was how a woman presented herself to a man who is definitely looking for a new wife.

Once you realise what toxic women you are dealing with and how criminal the family law is then you know why there are so many single women and a "man drought". The men simply do not want a bar of these toxic women.

I could not be paid enough to date an Australian woman.

If you offered me USD100,000 to have sex with an Australian woman I would turn you down.

In contrast. I LOVE the time I spent with fav#1 and fav#3 over the last 4 years. So much so I doubt I will ever try and get that close to another woman again. Those were lovely experiences that I replay in my mind often. I now have VERY high standards as to how I expect to be treated by a woman. And very few women meet that standard. Even EEW.

I have only retained ONE Australian woman as a friend after divorce....I have not even maintained friendships with my best mate, my best man, their wives or my female cousins. I have walked away from ALL of them as Australia is a toxic environment full of PERVASIVE MAN-HATRED and this is even indulged in by the MEN.

Australia is one of the WORST countries in the "western" world to live in now. I dislike it intensely and I will never live there again.

THAT is what you should have come up with if you "did your homework"

You are right Peter, Australia is a nightmare for men as there's no choice but to leave the country once their ex has taken him to the cleaners. The worst part is other men won't stand up for their brothers, they've become enforcers for the feminists like the Stassi.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions