A single spammer has wiped out the entire forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

A single spammer has wiped out the entire forum

Post by gsjackson »

Or the 100 latest topics. Get your delete finger busy, Winston.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That was crazy. How did a spammer post 124 posts that quickly? They must have a new hacker software that allows them to do that. Scary. I hope not too many spammer are able to do that, or else we are going to have some big trouble.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Is that spammer tied in with the ASIO, the Australian CIA?

Once Peter Nolan started posting here, three different people connected to ASIO also came within 24 hours and started slandering him.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamingawake09 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Is that spammer tied in with the ASIO, the Australian CIA?

Once Peter Nolan started posting here, three different people connected to ASIO also came within 24 hours and started slandering him.
Calm down "rebel fighter". It was just some spammer posting shit about selling fake items from China most likely.