American women vs. Foreign women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

American women vs. Foreign women

Post by TheLilAbs »

Which looks better?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

In New York, I actually found American women to be generally quite attractive. But when they opened their mouth and let out that painfully insufferable voice, it killed any appeal that may have been there.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

American women tend to whine through their noses when they speak. It's absolutely grating to hear, and after living overseas and hearing normal women speak, an AW's voice sticks out like a sore thumb in a crowd, when you hear them. The JAP types are the worst of the worst from the US, when it comes to the voice. Then they grow up and have a smoker's voice. Horrid...
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Think Different wrote:American women tend to whine through their noses when they speak. It's absolutely grating to hear, and after living overseas and hearing normal women speak, an AW's voice sticks out like a sore thumb in a crowd, when you hear them. The JAP types are the worst of the worst from the US, when it comes to the voice. Then they grow up and have a smoker's voice. Horrid...
I usually find the American accent horrendous to listen to, but I have a fondness for the strong New York accent after hanging around that group of homeless who treated me better than anyone ever has and it was the first time in my life I really felt accepted within a group. It seemed like most every-day people in New York didn't sound like that though, most of them just had normal American accents. This is kind of going off-topic, but really it was a troll thread to begin with.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I guess I'll have to break this down a different way. Where do I feel the number of attractive were in an abundance everywhere I looked? I would have to say Guadalajara, Mexico and Cartagena, Colombia. From what I've seen here in the US I think California, NYC, and Center City Philadelphia are filled with attractive women of all ethnicities. The women in Spain had BODIES!!! But a lot of them weren't that attractive in the face. Moroccan women were gorgeous but some were very average. The more I see pictures of Eastern European women I think they are stunningly beautiful and the best of all European women. But when I look at pictures of women from Guatemala I don't find them to be very attractive.

So which is better? I think it's all subjective. What I find to be sexy and attractive you may not. Also you have to take into account which countries you're comparing American women to. Not all foreign women look better than American women. We have women of different racial backgrounds in this country making for a wide variety of beauty. You could be Indian-American, Iranian-women, white/European American, biracial American, multiracial American, Mexican-American, etc.

But thinking more about it now. With a lot of women losing that innocent, feminine look that men love, cutting their hair, putting different colors in their hair, getting tattoos, and looking pissed all the time foreign women are better looking. The majority of the women I've seen abroad look very natural and feminine. Something that many American women lack.
Last edited by OTB on May 10th, 2012, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

There are hot American girls, of course - but if you can't get any at all, it's moot. However, to the OP, the percentage of hot girls in the US is ridiculously low by global standards - possibly the lowest in the world.