Why do liberals always resort to name calling?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Why do liberals always resort to name calling?

Post by tom »

This describes how radical left works; emotional manipulation is the method, forever trying new ways to be a victim is the career, blame to seek revenge is the practice. The radical left must always double down and suppress any other voice as they cannot allow logic to enter. Logic will interrupt the emotionally driven runaway feedback loop.

The radical left sees things in a very binary way, ether your a enemy that must be destroyed or an ally, there is no in between, They are not interested in the art of the deal, it is one of the reason they hate Trump, they do not believe in dialog they are actually taught this in university. Deconstruction is one of the dogmas taught in LBGT studies, feminist school of thought ect.

Vox Days Book SJWs Always Double Down: Anticipating the Thought Police (The Laws of Social Justice Book 2) This is great help in actual dealing with leftest.

Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals, 1971 this is required reading for various scapegoat resentment studies majors taught in liberal arts universities.

Fritz The Cat hooks up with some leftist radicals (Weather Underground) from the same time the Rules for Radicals book was wrote,

משה בן יצחק
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
May 11th, 2012, 4:48 am
Studies have shown that once liberals find out that you don't agree with them, they resort to name calling. For example, if you say, "I think marriage should be between a man and a woman" ....
The biggest bullies in the world are liberals and feminists.
Liberals and feminists are good in playing the victim role. Be a victim under any circumstances, never be ashamed whatever you do.

About words like 'marriage' 'family' 'rape' 'sexual harassment' 'domestic violence' 'pedophile' etc. - the original meaning of these words is now totally distorted.
Nobody knows anymore, what such words really mean...or better said, should mean.

For me marriage is still something which is between a man and a woman who agree to have a sexual relationship.

'Family' for me it's not about two women who both are pregnant and create a 'family' of 4 with the help of a sperm bank.

For me 'rape' is something which is forced on a person. It's not about a one-night stand, both are drunk and after a few months later the girl gets in trouble with one of her boyfriends and cries 'rape'.

For me, 'domestic violence' is not a one-way road. I consider women as violent as men, and men are also frequently victims of malicious women ... .

For me, a 'pedophile' is a person post puberty (sex irrelevant) who is into sexual activity with a prepubescent person (sex irrelevant) - for me it is not the same if the girl is 6 or 16.

....and so on and so on...

Feminists have an especially disturbed behavior regarding morality and justice and using nonsense talk like about 'patriarchy' as an excuse for all and everything even in case of serious wrongdoing - it's about treating women like children, not responsible for whatever they do. Of course men should pay for everything...plainly ridiculous and baseless claims.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The left dogmas that are taught in schools is a religion, its primarily uses emotional manipulation. Postmodernism anti-male and anti-logic. Critical Theory relabeled Marxism. Because women favor short sighted emotional arguments these religions have great appeal to them. The name calling is not a bug its a feature. They don't believe in dialog, they just name call and make personal attacks. This is a feature and benefit of ideological possession. They always feel they are right no matter what.

Venezuelan government has been taken over by this religion with disastrous results
Neurokiller's Venezuelan video blog to kill the stupid neurons that make people conformist, I think this guy is really taking a chance, he is very brave for speaking out about day to day life in Venezuela,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC580Fm ... toQ/videos
Maduro the burro is a common comment,
https://twitter.com/hashtag/sosvenezuela
Dollar Today - Venezuela's currency is in a hyperinflation phase, its nearly worthless

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 9:01 pm
This describes how radical left works; emotional manipulation is the method, forever trying new ways to be a victim is the career, blame to seek revenge is the practice. The radical left must always double down and suppress any other voice as they cannot allow logic to enter. Logic will interrupt the emotionally driven runaway feedback loop.

The radical left sees things in a very binary way, ether your a enemy that must be destroyed or an ally, there is no in between, They are not interested in the art of the deal, it is one of the reason they hate Trump, they do not believe in dialog they are actually taught this in university. Deconstruction is one of the dogmas taught in LBGT studies, feminist school of thought ect.
Good points, liberals do use emotional manipulation to construct their arguments. They never use logic because their arguments would fall apart if they did.

This white liberal woman thinks white men are a bigger terror threat than Islamic jihadists.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I remember seeing a YouTube a few years ago of some SJW girl that had been in Syria a few weeks, the reporter was expecting her to regurgitate leftest pro Islamic BS, she sheepish quasi agreed on a few points but mostly looked shocked. The reality of living under the Islamic State was setting in and she realized everything she believed was dead wrong. She was rescued back to England a few months later.

A great contrasts can be seen with the mainstream media with Obama and Trump

The media was calling for the impeachment of Trump before he even took office, you think of impeachment for doing something wrong like allow a foreign force to take over your country, you might call that a treasonous act. It's an action. The left was calling for Trumps impeachment before he took office, Trump took zero action as Obama was still the President at that time. The left did not like Trump, that was the reason, it was purely emotional. Merit and actual actions have nothing to do with this.

Contrast Obama, he won the Noble Peace Prize after being in office for just a few months, Obama had little time to do anything yet. This was not based on merit or action but on the lefts liking Obama, Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize on emotional approval not on merit or actions

Because much of mainstream media is ideologically possessed by feminism and so is there audience, they will be most successful running stories based on emotional thinking and least by logic, facts, reason and merit. That is why they are all drifting to a tabloid like reporting.

Hard times ahead for left leaning media. The real left/right divide is about 50/50 just like we saw in the election results. So say you have 20 media outlets, 2 are reporting to the right and 18 to the left. 2 media outlets are fighting over 50% of the population and 18 media outlets are fighting over the other 50% of the population. You can see where the economics of this are going to lead.
משה בן יצחק
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Knowing this, it is our job to remain silent around fools. They are not going to agree and they are actually looking for an argument. Pigs love when you get down in the mud to wrestle with them. The mistake is trying to reason with a fool.

1. Reprove not a scorner lest he hate thee.
2. He that reproves a wicked man gets himself a blot.
3. Speak not into the ears of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.