This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote: Stop saying Black People can be racist when it as NO IMPACT ON YOU DIRECTLY. For every White child or Man/Woman that is beaten up by a group of Black or Brown people, how many hundreds of thousands never made the voyage across the seas to the new world and died at sea? How does the French get away with making the Haitians pay for the revolution that kicked out the French? When is the legacy of debt servitude (Haitian Revolution) and Slavery going to be dealt with, without people like you avoiding the responsibility?

We aren't equal, what fantasy land do you live in -
You are balancing today's transgressions with the outrages of two to four centuries ago.

Think about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

I couldn't agree more!

Post by polya »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Jesus Christ. ANOTHER GODDAMN MANGINA.

Hey, if you are too much of a p***y to fight for men's rights and try to save men from feminism, that's YOUR problem. But stop criticizing men who ARE DOING SOMETHING.

You are proof that the older generation of men are 90 percent manginas and hate younger men so much that you think we young men have no right to defend ourselves or try to save other men.

You older men are JUST AS MUCH THE ENEMY as the feminists.

You're also an extremely selfish bastard. You don't care about anyone but yourself and you don't want to spend any time trying to help save others.

Just f***ing hurry up and drop dead, you old bastard. We younger men are going to fix the mess that YOUR GENERATION created.

Really, how dare you. You older men created this feminism bullshit, and then you turn around and HATE on us younger men for not tolerating it? f**k you, hurry up and drop dead. You would be more useful as fertilizer in my garden.
I couldn't agree more! Men have to unite like women did in the 1960s to change society back to how it was before in terms of women not having all the right to kick out her man & get "mommy" support so she doesn't have to work again. Re-open women's work houses & put these bitches in them - that'll change their tune!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Stop saying Black People can be racist when it as NO IMPACT ON YOU DIRECTLY. For every White child or Man/Woman that is beaten up by a group of Black or Brown people, how many hundreds of thousands never made the voyage across the seas to the new world and died at sea? How does the French get away with making the Haitians pay for the revolution that kicked out the French? When is the legacy of debt servitude (Haitian Revolution) and Slavery going to be dealt with, without people like you avoiding the responsibility?

We aren't equal, what fantasy land do you live in -
You are balancing today's transgressions with the outrages of two to four centuries ago.

Think about it.
Because debt servitude was not only used on Haitians, but South Americans since the 1950's. Read Diary of an Economic Hitman. Argentina stood up against the terrorist bankers and said we're not paying our debts. The investor/banker class said "Aarh, you can't do that, we'll never loan you another dime." Today Argentina is one of the fastest growing economies in South America, so much for bankster terrorist threats....

Again I love these deflection tactics from people that believe issues from even 40 years ago have no barring on today. Think about it? I have thought about it. Are Black People self-destructive to a certain degree? Yes, but no more self-destructive as Whites, yet look how the media shapes the debate. About the time LBJ signed into law the 14th Amendment, the stories of Black Welfare mothers with Cadillac started to appear on the news, that hardly happen by accident.

I'm sort of done with this subject because as I've said ignorance is bliss when it comes to deep cultural issues that nobody wants to come to terms with but then a riot happens in London and people start saying "That's embracing Black Culture" even when its pointed out the majority of the destruction was carried out by White kids.

Or how about the fact that Occupy Oakland which has more Black Activist involved in it than the other movements has gotten such a militaristic response from the mayor and police departments. Never mind there's a history of law enforcement problems in Oakland one of the more recent national outrages is Oscar Grant.

The problem is so systemic you don't even see it half the time. The truth is, I grew up Middle Class by White Standards and didn't experience much racism directly but it doesn't mean I didn't experience any. Unlike many of you however I have been exposed to the powerless feeling that most Black People feel, especially around societal and political issues. There is great despair among minorities, however this reality didn't come home to roost until the economic crisis and caught a majority of White America in the pain that is all too familiar to Black and Brown America.

That is why I keep coming back to solving other cultural issues as Feminism start with solving the grander inequality issues that dog us constantly.

If you don't agree fine, if you want me to stop blaming "Whitey" fine, but that is not what I am doing, so asking me to stop doing something I am not doing is incorrect.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I couldn't agree more!

Post by fschmidt »

polya wrote:I couldn't agree more! Men have to unite like women did in the 1960s to change society back to how it was before in terms of women not having all the right to kick out her man & get "mommy" support so she doesn't have to work again. Re-open women's work houses & put these bitches in them - that'll change their tune!
And you think a man as uncivil as boycottamericanwomen is going to contribute to unity? I don't think so. The incivility of modern men is part of the problem.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

polya wrote:

Hey, if you are too much of a p***y to fight for men's rights and try to save men from feminism, that's YOUR problem. But stop criticizing men who ARE DOING SOMETHING.

You are proof that the older generation of men are 90 percent manginas and hate younger men so much that you think we young men have no right to defend ourselves or try to save other men.

You're also an extremely selfish bastard. You don't care about anyone but yourself and you don't want to spend any time trying to help save others.

Just f***ing hurry up and drop dead, you old bastard. We younger men are going to fix the mess that YOUR GENERATION created.

Really, how dare you. You older men created this feminism bullshit, and then you turn around and HATE on us younger men for not tolerating it? f**k you, hurry up and drop dead. You would be more useful as fertilizer in my garden.
I couldn't agree more! Men have to unite like women did in the 1960s to change society back to how it was before in terms of women not having all the right to kick out her man & get "mommy" support so she doesn't have to work again. Re-open women's work houses & put these bitches in them - that'll change their tune!
Only that is not going to happen Polya and I have outlined WHY. You have a disgruntled American, who is among many disgruntled White American men who believe again that Feminism is the biggest threat to humanity. When radical feminist feel they have to pick up weapons or bombs to get their point across call me. Having the ear of politicians who are largely White Males throughout Western Culture and the fact that 70% of home related purchases are made by Women is enough political/economic power for them.

NOW is largely disorganized but very organized and powerful compared to any male related movement. I've also said one of the bigger problems is this gun-ho John Wayne attitude many Americans, Canadian and Brits have. Instead of asking why, you automatically trust your President even if he's a moron and want to shoot up Brown people not only in far flung countries people have never heard of or can find on a map, but even harassing locals who may or may not even be Afghan or Iraqi.... Just because the media chooses not to cover it doesn't mean harassment of people that aren't even Muslims continue...

So that means the lizard brained men can't be corralled until the economic crisis is solved. Plus a majority of them are anti-immigrant as well and that shit doesn't help.

Other men are economically paralyzed. What is discussed here is topically fringe and not mainstream at all, so many either don't see a problem or see a problem but don't want to join any movement for fear of being ostracized by the rest of society especially women...

Who does that leave? That's why this movement is tiny at best. WE CAN'T AGREE ON ANYTHING accept there is a problem. If equality is the problem you solve the equality issue FIRST.

Not getting equal fairness in family court is a equality issue, saying its something else is incorrect.

Attacking Lilly Ledbetter doesn't solve the issue of stagnant wages and job losses for mostly men.

All these misguided attacks are based on not understanding or not wanting to the understand the underline problem = Equality
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
polya wrote:I couldn't agree more! Men have to unite like women did in the 1960s to change society back to how it was before in terms of women not having all the right to kick out her man & get "mommy" support so she doesn't have to work again. Re-open women's work houses & put these bitches in them - that'll change their tune!
And you think a man as uncivil as boycottamericanwomen is going to contribute to unity? I don't think so. The incivility of modern men is part of the problem.

Quite correct. Interesting how much these high pitched shrill dudes are playing the role of mouthy he-bitches without one molecule of class and they are completely clueless as to how men behave as men, as gentlemen. It seems that many of them were raised by single moms or perhaps totally detached fathers. A person who works so hard at creating bravado behind the keyboard most likely has none in real life.

Outwest
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

djfourmoney wrote:
polya wrote:

Only that is not going to happen Polya and I have outlined WHY. You have a disgruntled American, who is among many disgruntled White American men who believe again that Feminism is the biggest threat to humanity. When radical feminist feel they have to pick up weapons or bombs to get their point across call me. Having the ear of politicians who are largely White Males throughout Western Culture and the fact that 70% of home related purchases are made by Women is enough political/economic power for them.

NOW is largely disorganized but very organized and powerful compared to any male related movement. I've also said one of the bigger problems is this gun-ho John Wayne attitude many Americans, Canadian and Brits have. Instead of asking why, you automatically trust your President even if he's a moron and want to shoot up Brown people not only in far flung countries people have never heard of or can find on a map, but even harassing locals who may or may not even be Afghan or Iraqi.... Just because the media chooses not to cover it doesn't mean harassment of people that aren't even Muslims continue...

So that means the lizard brained men can't be corralled until the economic crisis is solved. Plus a majority of them are anti-immigrant as well and that shit doesn't help.

Other men are economically paralyzed. What is discussed here is topically fringe and not mainstream at all, so many either don't see a problem or see a problem but don't want to join any movement for fear of being ostracized by the rest of society especially women...

Who does that leave? That's why this movement is tiny at best. WE CAN'T AGREE ON ANYTHING accept there is a problem. If equality is the problem you solve the equality issue FIRST.

Not getting equal fairness in family court is a equality issue, saying its something else is incorrect.

Attacking Lilly Ledbetter doesn't solve the issue of stagnant wages and job losses for mostly men.

All these misguided attacks are based on not understanding or not wanting to the understand the underline problem = Equality
"Equality" is a pedulum. It is always swayed to one side or another so essentially, nothing in life will ever be equal. Equality caused this problem in the first place so I doubt that it will fix it but I may be wrong.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
polya wrote:

"Equality" is a pedulum. It is always swayed to one side or another so essentially, nothing in life will ever be equal. Equality caused this problem in the first place so I doubt that it will fix it but I may be wrong.
So what your saying is that everything was fine when Women couldn't vote and Black People were 2nd class citizens? So the continued pursuit of equalization is not valid?

Yes life will be equal when people like you stop condoning it as a natural human reaction, there is no scientific proof of that premise and much like saying racism is natural among humans, is laughable. No you tolerate it as OKAY period because if your White its not one of your daily concerns.

This romanticism with a previous life which many of us were never apart frankly gets on my last nerve.

I thought this was modern society, too bad there still people in it with 19th Century thinking...
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I'm with djfourmoney.

You all try to talk about blacks when you whites came out of the Caucasus mountains when black and brown people had built civilization around the world.

Blacks had already had control over this planet for thousands of years while you whites were uncivilized.

The only reason whites have power is because they LEARNED it from the already established blacks.

It was you white people who started this feminist s***. Fix it. You white guys let your white women get out of control in the first place and then your white women infected the rest of the women.

I also agree with djfourmoney that you white guys are accepted almost anywhere, yet you COMPLAIN on these forums about not getting women.

Asian women and latina women worship white men.

Most of the whites on this website are cool but some of you were obviously raised by skinheads.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Hey everyone! I have an idea!

How about ALL of you shut the f**k up? I don't care what side of this trivial and insipid racial debate you're on -- stow that rubbish!

Wanna know what race is? Melanin in you f***ing skin, and it cannot be changed! You're BORN with it. At least the religious fucktards are on a legit basis, in the way that you can control your spiritual convictions.

As I've said already, one you CANNOT control, is the amount of melanin you were BORN WITH.

White men. Black men. Asian men -- yeah, the world has 'em all. Fuckin' hell -- aren't we all s'posed to be MEN regardless of racial creed and other insignificant factors?

Shit. You guys would have SOME foundation if you were religious screechbats. Spiritual beliefs may be changed and controlled at will.

Nationality? While the concept is also stupid, you can still (well, I can anyway), choose, change and bend that concept at will. In a way, HA members do this, but it's a culturual/global-regional thing. You know -- the whole East versus West thing?

God damn. I'm f***ing 20 years old and I grasped this concept when I still had dinosaurs on me underwear. You lot are all 30-50 years old, with your own jobs and responsibilities, yet you argue about pointless shit like . . . WESTERN WOMEN! Yeah. I went there.

In fact, you know what? I think I'm a feminist now. At least they recognise that, regardless of how much of a chemical their bodies have, they all share something in common; a vagina. That's why feminism is able to survive -- because women aren't pre-occupied with the nonsense you lot are!

This is why I'm glad I'm not apart of the human race. You guys just -- I don't f***ing know.

Change has to start with the person in most cases -- and this is no exception. Hell -- it's the poster-child example of such. Stop talking about unity of men and get the bloody thing started already. Because if I see one more topic or post about race versus race, I'm going to pick the world up and then drop it on your f***ing heads. And I'll be pointing out the worst in EVERY race -- equal-opportunity in this bitch.

C'mon, guys. Shape up. You aren't insipid cunts. So don't act that way.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Blue Murder wrote:Hey everyone! I have an idea!

How about ALL of you shut the f**k up? I don't care what side of this trivial and insipid racial debate you're on -- stow that rubbish!

Wanna know what race is? Melanin in you f***ing skin, and it cannot be changed! You're BORN with it. At least the religious fucktards are on a legit basis, in the way that you can control your spiritual convictions.

As I've said already, one you CANNOT control, is the amount of melanin you were BORN WITH.

White men. Black men. Asian men -- yeah, the world has 'em all. Fuckin' hell -- aren't we all s'posed to be MEN regardless of racial creed and other insignificant factors?

Shit. You guys would have SOME foundation if you were religious screechbats. Spiritual beliefs may be changed and controlled at will.

Nationality? While the concept is also stupid, you can still (well, I can anyway), choose, change and bend that concept at will. In a way, HA members do this, but it's a culturual/global-regional thing. You know -- the whole East versus West thing?

God damn. I'm f***ing 20 years old and I grasped this concept when I still had dinosaurs on me underwear. You lot are all 30-50 years old, with your own jobs and responsibilities, yet you argue about pointless shit like . . . WESTERN WOMEN! Yeah. I went there.

In fact, you know what? I think I'm a feminist now. At least they recognise that, regardless of how much of a chemical their bodies have, they all share something in common; a vagina. That's why feminism is able to survive -- because women aren't pre-occupied with the nonsense you lot are!

This is why I'm glad I'm not apart of the human race. You guys just -- I don't f***ing know.

Change has to start with the person in most cases -- and this is no exception. Hell -- it's the poster-child example of such. Stop talking about unity of men and get the bloody thing started already. Because if I see one more topic or post about race versus race, I'm going to pick the world up and then drop it on your f***ing heads. And I'll be pointing out the worst in EVERY race -- equal-opportunity in this bitch.

C'mon, guys. Shape up. You aren't insipid cunts. So don't act that way.
I only bring it up because its the core of equality but if your not Black you've been taught by Anglo societies to not be concerned with it, until its time to vote anyway... Then more conservative politicians will tout fiscal responsibility (in cutting social programs) and that "some" don't pay any taxes at all, which is conflation of the truth, you cheer and pull the lever without either asking WHY yourself or forcing the media to ask WHY....

There en-lies the disconnect. You may not personally feel racist but your actions speak louder than words.

The Men's movement won't be united because Men ourselves are not united on issue, after issue, after issue. Some rather put push all those issues aside and focus on Feminism. Okay, we can go that route but then we always, always, ALWAYS come back to ECONOMICS....

So until we tackle equality and the pursuit of it is not invalid at all, but a life long struggle, recognize that it will solve so many other problems at the same time, then this movement will never gain widespread approval or the diversity it needs to make it valid.

Women's movement succeeded because it was diverse (all types of Women, rich, poor, working, white, black, yellow, etc, even men). The fact it was co-op'ed later is really not a concern and a diversion in the grand scheme of things. They became powerful enough for the powers that be to try and successfully co-op it. This phony concern with national security agencies monitoring the Men's movement is fallacy at best. When you've been taken to a Fusion Center, have a GPS tracker on your car and have your phones tapped let me know.

I thought this was about gaining respect, the fact that you are a productive member of society should be judged as "Good Enough" and you should be concerned by 80% of the available single women.

As you correctly state this starts with you from the moment you get up in the morning. Well when I get up in the morning, I don't see don't have a problem with men of different races we face the same issues and its equality at the core of it, to say its something else is false and no alternative will solve this problem.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:I'm with djfourmoney.

You all try to talk about blacks when you whites came out of the Caucasus mountains when black and brown people had built civilization around the world.

Blacks had already had control over this planet for thousands of years while you whites were uncivilized.

The only reason whites have power is because they LEARNED it from the already established blacks.

It was you white people who started this feminist s***. Fix it. You white guys let your white women get out of control in the first place and then your white women infected the rest of the women.

I also agree with djfourmoney that you white guys are accepted almost anywhere, yet you COMPLAIN on these forums about not getting women.

Asian women and latina women worship white men.

Most of the whites on this website are cool but some of you were obviously raised by skinheads.
As I have said before some men have a tough time reconciling there position on the planet and in society. In days gone by, like I said before they could either fool around eventually gaining control of the family business (don't challenge me on this I have plenty of personal examples of people I knew in their teenage years and also as mature adults in their late 30's/early 40's.) or get a job either after High School (in a factory) or White collar (via College). They would get this job, pays well and attractive women (give or take) would generally be widely available.

As women (mostly White women) demanded equality with their male counterparts, most men scoffed at the idea -

First mistake, not sitting down with the people that disagree with you and working out a solution. But this is consistent with White Male behavior in history....

No they want power, now what's funny is that somewhere after 1776 and the Civil War, poor farmers and workers were SOLD on the idea of protecting Rich White business owners and farmers. That idea has stuck every since and its hard to unlearn. It wasn't in business interest for Black Men and White Men to have aligned interest...

That is basically what you see today, in this thread. Our interest our not aligned. They (White men by and large) believe feminism is the key, its not its part of a largely inequality problem. Not only are Black Men faced with mass inequality but have made some gains that allow them to date/marry any women they want, including, wait for it - American White Women.

First again, they scoffed at the idea and explained it away as we only get the undesirable White women they never wanted in the first place. Even if 6% is not that big a number, it does signal a shrinkage in available White women to White men (390,000+ as of 2010 Census) or to put in perspective; The population of Honolulu (390,738) or Oakland, CA (390,724).

Competition in the market is mildly recognized but usually has a very racist reaction, not to men, but to White Women. How do we know? They tell us... I don't include Non-White Hispanics in that because frankly in my experience, the more White your skin is, the less you think of yourself as Latino and marrying White skinned Latinos has long been the alternative to marrying an Anglo or European decent White Man.

Lucille Ball is hardly unique and generally accepted.

The root of all this is the average, everyday White Man and how he reacts to this changing environment.

Tim Wise talks about Washington State Uni trying unsuccessfully add diversity to their faculty, but what happen is what happens around the country.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Blue Murder wrote:How about ALL of you shut the f**k up?
God Bless America
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

fschmidt wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:How about ALL of you shut the f**k up?
God Bless America
I forgot about Bobcat's movie... Its a Must See
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

djfourmoney wrote:I only bring it up because its the core of equality but if your not Black you've been taught by Anglo societies to not be concerned with it, until its time to vote anyway... Then more conservative politicians will tout fiscal responsibility (in cutting social programs) and that "some" don't pay any taxes at all, which is conflation of the truth, you cheer and pull the lever without either asking WHY yourself or forcing the media to ask WHY....

There en-lies the disconnect. You may not personally feel racist but your actions speak louder than words.

The Men's movement won't be united because Men ourselves are not united on issue, after issue, after issue. Some rather put push all those issues aside and focus on Feminism. Okay, we can go that route but then we always, always, ALWAYS come back to ECONOMICS....

So until we tackle equality and the pursuit of it is not invalid at all, but a life long struggle, recognize that it will solve so many other problems at the same time, then this movement will never gain widespread approval or the diversity it needs to make it valid.

Women's movement succeeded because it was diverse (all types of Women, rich, poor, working, white, black, yellow, etc, even men). The fact it was co-op'ed later is really not a concern and a diversion in the grand scheme of things. They became powerful enough for the powers that be to try and successfully co-op it. This phony concern with national security agencies monitoring the Men's movement is fallacy at best. When you've been taken to a Fusion Center, have a GPS tracker on your car and have your phones tapped let me know.

I thought this was about gaining respect, the fact that you are a productive member of society should be judged as "Good Enough" and you should be concerned by 80% of the available single women.

As you correctly state this starts with you from the moment you get up in the morning. Well when I get up in the morning, I don't see don't have a problem with men of different races we face the same issues and its equality at the core of it, to say its something else is false and no alternative will solve this problem.
Don't try to twist what I said. Just stop talking about it! I don't care about civil rights this, and understanding that. Just. Shut. UP! You're two seconds away from being a very sad person -- that is, when I go on my equal-opportunity racial rant.

You're a grown-man. Come on now. I accepted racism when I still pissed myself; understood it and everything. It bothered me at first, but I eventually learned to shrug it off. It's apart of life. And instead of whining about it, why not do something to solve the problem?

To put it simply, either solve it, or shut it.