This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

dj come on man. Even idiots can serve as an example. As a bad example. You have to concede that the idiots are good in behalf of rhetorics :) So maybe we can learn something about scamming people :)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

djfourmoney wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: PAN is just another one of those White men that got trashed by his White woman wife and claims there all bad now.
djfourmoney,
that is just compete crap and you KNOW it.

I have gone to GREAT LENGTHS to PROVE that 99.9% of WESTERN women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

I bothered to COLLECT THE EVIDENCE.

I have also gone to GREAT LENGTHS to point out that EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN NEVER DO THE SAME.

So cut the crap with the LIES djfourmoney. Or I will be quite happy to label you the LIAR you will have chosen to be.
Did I say women don't condone things? I didn't say that.... But how many men condone wars abroad, fight in those wars for corporate profit under the guise of patriotism?

How many Men spoke out against the kidnapping of Aboriginal children? I hear crickets...

For all the evil women have done and are doing, they are just copying YOUR example of how your treat people different from you.
DJ,
you seem to miss out on the concept of individual responsibility for individual actions. One man can not be held accountable for another mans actions. We can only be held accountable for our action or inaction.

Many men went and fought wars. They didnt do it out of evil purpose for the most part though I am sure you could find a few psycopaths in among the millions of men who have fought in wars. Most men go to wars on the basis of LIES by VERY FEW MEN at the top of the pyramid and the COERCION OF WOMEN. It is, indeed, a matter of trivial logic to PROVE that all wars are, in fact, caused by WOMEN and NOT MEN.

As far as MY example of how I treat people different from me? Sorry. You have NO IDEA how I have PERSONALLY treated people over my lifetime. Though I can assure you I treat people of different races and different cultures the SAME way I treat people from my own culture and race. That I have been WELCOMED when I have worked all over the world has demonstrated that I have shown the locals the respect they earned just as they did me.

As of the Originie situation in Australia. I am very ashamed that I believed the lies I was told by my guvment in school and beyond. A friend of mine, Rob Crombie, sat me down and told me the TRUTH of what was done. Though I did not commit the genocide against the originies I have BENEFITED from that genocide.

I have since contacted Mark McMurtrie. I donated money to him when he was in great need. I have given Mark my word I will support him 110% in any way I can. I have given him my word that when I get my money from the criminals in the courts etc I will create a school for Originie boys and I will create a course to teach my skills to origine boys. I will invite other men to create courses to teach their skills to originie boys as well. Here is Marks facebook. Men who live in Australia who wish to support him would be very welcome.

http://www.facebook.com/mmcmurtrie1
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I am a black man and I am with BAW.

At least he is taking action.

Those of you who are saying "quit whingin". I actually agree but remember not all guys in American have been blessed to move overseas like you have been.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Maker55 wrote:not all guys in American have been blessed to move overseas like you have been.
Maker55,
true.....the crazy thing is I am trying to HELP men in the english speaking countries be able to move overseas MUCH more easily than is possible now and many STILL hate on me. If I can get the WP accepted and the MBA off the ground then men will be able to relocate EASILY.

And even in a place like THIS many men hate on me and most men do not lift a finger to help. How about that?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Most men are worthless maggots that do not deserve help. They deserve their slavery.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea, dickhead manginas like Darren support ASIO/CIA agents over honest men of integrity like me and Peter.

Thanks for revealing your true colors, Darren.
Dude, settle down maybe take a vacation somewhere. Its just a joke.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Maker55 wrote:not all guys in American have been blessed to move overseas like you have been.
Maker55,
true.....the crazy thing is I am trying to HELP men in the english speaking countries be able to move overseas MUCH more easily than is possible now and many STILL hate on me. If I can get the WP accepted and the MBA off the ground then men will be able to relocate EASILY.

And even in a place like THIS many men hate on me and most men do not lift a finger to help. How about that?
You all should pay attention to what this guy says. A lot of men here (maybe) aren't in his age group, so there's a sort of generational rift. But I've gave some of his posts a gander, and you all should stop bashing the guy. I mean, sure, he goes a bit hard, but if you went through that shit, you would too. And don't say that you wouldn't -- the fact that you're on this site means you agree (somewhat) with what Happier Abroad is all about.

Don't worry, Peter. As far as our outlooks on the whole 'men vs women' fuckery, I think we're on the same side.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DarrenFW wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea, dickhead manginas like Darren support ASIO/CIA agents over honest men of integrity like me and Peter.

Yea, your fat ugly old mangina ass with a young woman young enough to be your daughter is a real joke!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Maker55,

You all should pay attention to what this guy says. A lot of men here (maybe) aren't in his age group, so there's a sort of generational rift. But I've gave some of his posts a gander, and you all should stop bashing the guy. I mean, sure, he goes a bit hard, but if you went through that shit, you would too. And don't say that you wouldn't -- the fact that you're on this site means you agree (somewhat) with what Happier Abroad is all about.

Don't worry, Peter. As far as our outlooks on the whole 'men vs women' fuckery, I think we're on the same side.
Uh, yea. Obviously you should pay attention to what Peter has to say. After all, how many of you guys have gone into a court room and denied the jurisdiction of the courts, FILMED it, and caught a man on camera impersonating a federal magistrate?

He's done far more to fight feminism and the government than any of you guys will do in your whole lives.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Blue,
thanks for that.

Men misunderstand why I "go at it so hard". It's not because I am angry or any of that rubbish...it's because men are so committed to their ignorance...you have to smack them between the eyes pretty hard to snap them out of it. When I first started I was very professional and polite and men just ignore me.

I mean take a look at robert kennedy. He has been at this 15 years and he tells me in all that time about 4 blokes have helped him.

Being polite gets you nowhere with men today. They are too stupid and too arrogant about their stupidity...you have to smack them really hard...and then maybe 0.3% get it. John rambo and dana hart can also back up that observation.

If men refuse to listen to me and refuse to help me help them for FOUR YEARS then they deserve no more free help from me...they should pay..maybe then they will value what I say...especially since what I am saying is true.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Blue,
thanks for that.

Men misunderstand why I "go at it so hard". It's not because I am angry or any of that rubbish...it's because men are so committed to their ignorance...you have to smack them between the eyes pretty hard to snap them out of it. When I first started I was very professional and polite and men just ignore me.

I mean take a look at robert kennedy. He has been at this 15 years and he tells me in all that time about 4 blokes have helped him.

Being polite gets you nowhere with men today. They are too stupid and too arrogant about their stupidity...you have to smack them really hard...and then maybe 0.3% get it. John rambo and dana hart can also back up that observation.

If men refuse to listen to me and refuse to help me help them for FOUR YEARS then they deserve no more free help from me...they should pay..maybe then they will value what I say...especially since what I am saying is true.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
In India, it is said that a sadhu (an enlightened person or a prophet) is meant to speak very heavy words, in order to cut through people's ignorance. The sadhu speaks that way not out of anger, but out of compassion, to try to wake them from their ignorance.

Read the book online
Download the book
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yes it is also said that there are many scammers out there. That is not allways personal but findancial :)

Some may say people coming to this site and demanding money are SCAMMERS. They might be right :)
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:

Yea, your fat ugly old mangina ass with a young woman young enough to be your daughter is a real joke!
Thanks for the classy response.

Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf. Let's see yours.

And what's wrong with having a much younger gf? Calling him out for that is what I call a true mangina statement.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf. Let's see yours.

And what's wrong with having a much younger gf?
That is very admirable indeed. Honestly, he's not the best-looking guy out there, but he looks like a super nice, caring guy with a big heart, rather than a model-looking douchebag with a mega scowl on his face. That's what really matters. This is something that many Western women overlook. His gf looks like her personality matches really well with his.

Similarly, there's nothing inherently wrong with younger men and older women, for all you cougar magnets out there (I'm a cougar magnet myself, haha :D).
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Has Darren created his own movement which has reached tens of millions of people and woken them up from the lies of feminism? When he does, then tell me if he is still willing to use his real name and picture.

Read the book online
Download the book