This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Nobody is asking anybody to abandon anything.

Do what others do when they want political action or bending public opinion.

They find articulate speaking spokesperson that explains a groups concerns. They find a public speaker that knows how to feed raw meat to the ground troops to make them spring into action.

Ranting on the internet about how terrible marriage is when obviously there several successful long term marriages to use as examples of when things go right and there's largely no element of luck involved.

As I keep saying, leveling the playing field would largely stop much of this ranting.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

djfourmoney wrote: PAN is just another one of those White men that got trashed by his White woman wife and claims there all bad now.
djfourmoney,
that is just compete crap and you KNOW it.

I have gone to GREAT LENGTHS to PROVE that 99.9% of WESTERN women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

I bothered to COLLECT THE EVIDENCE.

I have also gone to GREAT LENGTHS to point out that EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN NEVER DO THE SAME.

So cut the crap with the LIES djfourmoney. Or I will be quite happy to label you the LIAR you will have chosen to be.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Dj,

why do you black guys keep playing the RACE CARD? What the f**k?

I say ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE BAD. That means, white, black, asian, spanish, etc.

I am NON-RACIST when it comes to my condemnation of American women. Yes, I think that white women are the worst, but then again I've heard a LOT of bad shit about black women as well. So, to hell with ALL OF THEM.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote: Yes, I think that white women are the worst, but then again I've heard a LOT of bad shit about black women as well. So, to hell with ALL OF THEM.

American black women by far are the WORSE! Not only are they FAT, not only do they have nasty rude attitudes, and not only are they so DUMB that they believe all the hocus pocus Christianity BS, but time after time they chose drug dealers, career criminals, and unemployed weed smoking bums as their boyfriends who later on down the line wind up leaving them once they get pregnant.

"FOUR out of five black women are seriously overweight. One out of four middle-aged black women has diabetes"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opini ... e-fat.html
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: PAN is just another one of those White men that got trashed by his White woman wife and claims there all bad now.
djfourmoney,
that is just compete crap and you KNOW it.

I have gone to GREAT LENGTHS to PROVE that 99.9% of WESTERN women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

I bothered to COLLECT THE EVIDENCE.

I have also gone to GREAT LENGTHS to point out that EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN NEVER DO THE SAME.

So cut the crap with the LIES djfourmoney. Or I will be quite happy to label you the LIAR you will have chosen to be.
Did I say women don't condone things? I didn't say that.... But how many men condone wars abroad, fight in those wars for corporate profit under the guise of patriotism?

How many Men spoke out against the kidnapping of Aboriginal children? I hear crickets...

For all the evil women have done and are doing, they are just copying YOUR example of how your treat people different from you.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Like I said, why are you playing the RACE CARD?

Peter has a site for India as well on the CAF site. Last time I checked, Indians are not white.

So while you are accusing us of racism, playing this idiotic race card, we are anything but.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Dj,

why do you black guys keep playing the RACE CARD? What the f**k?

I say ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE BAD. That means, white, black, asian, spanish, etc.

I am NON-RACIST when it comes to my condemnation of American women. Yes, I think that white women are the worst, but then again I've heard a LOT of bad shit about black women as well. So, to hell with ALL OF THEM.
Why do you think its playing the race card is anything I said unfounded? NO, its not playing a card its realization that most White Americans have a very active roll in the status quo.

Condemning them is wrong. You like many will not attack the foundations of such behavior = Capitalism

Your forefathers didn't want to sit down and talk to People of Color or Women or LGBT about their concerns. By saying we're playing a race card is not asking Why were playing the race card, its a form of deflection.

Black Women by far are the worst, White Women are lightweights in comparison.

I search overseas because Western Women mostly American women don't like large age gaps. I just agree with some of the problems most of you are having with American women. However I know I won't find a single, attractive, mid 20's women in large numbers in America without an entitlement complex.

So its less about ME and more about what your doing, how your doing it. I just make clear that Racism especially in America has never been solved and would be if taken as serious social concern and not a threat to Free Speech.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Well, I guess the only solution then is to KILL WHITEY!

All those bastard white men who are oppressing women, blacks, asians, spanish, jews, etc, need to all just be killed!

Let's make KILL WHITEY our battle cry. Forget this Boycott American Women shit, KILL WHITEY sounds much cooler.

Read the book online
Download the book
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Where the hell is Freemason Freddy when you need him?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

Fred's Dead 8)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea, dickhead manginas like Darren support ASIO/CIA agents over honest men of integrity like me and Peter.

Thanks for revealing your true colors, Darren.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well, I guess the only solution then is to KILL WHITEY!

All those bastard white men who are oppressing women, blacks, asians, spanish, jews, etc, need to all just be killed!

Let's make KILL WHITEY our battle cry. Forget this Boycott American Women shit, KILL WHITEY sounds much cooler.
That is not the solution again that's deflection of the real problems and what most do, simplifying it. We are dealing with human beings its NEVER that simple and you know it.

What I want, what people that want true equality is to STOP SUPPORTING THE SYSTEM THAT PROMOTES/REWARDS THIS BEHAVIOR.

We can agree that the Drug War and Welfare Reform are utter failures. The banking crisis is creation of both Men and Women in Anglo Countries and made a majority of White America familiar with the daily reality of Black America. U6 Unemployment is 15.6% or almost double what the Government reports as Unemployed.

I am not counted, seriously. The Government doesn't consider me apart of the labor force because I haven't filled out a form that says I am looking for work; At least not since 2009. If you mark not looking for work on your UI form they won't count you...

The problem is not the individuals inside the system. Countries without the love affair with Capitalism do not have these problems. Some will admit that is mostly because other countries are homogenous. I'd say that's only a factor because race still plays too big apart of our daily lives.

You have to challenge the system. Telling women they are wrong about their views will not work. Especially coming from somebody like you with your authoritative POV. I am apart of the Occupy Movement, that is a movement, its about equality/social justice full stop. But that doesn't stop the reality of women being assaulted on-site. Now is that the women fault for being assaulted? We also view mental health as a serious health and social issue. There was no talk of women dominating men but coming up with ideas and goals for all, not just men, not just women.

Sorry but you can't view all Western women as the enemy, you're biggest allies come from both the Right Wing and the Left Wing.

Like I said I think your going about it wrong and are shocked at some of the reaction you're getting. Now you say I really mean "Kill Whitey" when I want to marry a White Woman, boy that's ridiculous.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

CIA? c'mon... Dude we were constantly visited by LAPD and Home Land Security at Occupy LA. Give me a break, stop fear mongering.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Post by Voice of Reason »

DarrenFW wrote:Some of you guys maybe need to turn down the hate speech just a tad. Talking about crazy shit like killing women or resorting to some kind of domestic terrorism - if even on the internet.
Guys, this is happier abroad. Its not "Angrier At Home".

I understand how you feel. I spent 5 years in the PUA thing and got very little from it. The girls here in America are just plain selfish, wicked creatures.

And I did go through a short phase of going out and telling girls "Hey I've got this dating thing figured out....I'm dating overseas women! Its awesome. Check out these photos. Isn't she hot?"
I would do this in their face. As if I was talking to another guy. It was priceless. Haha.

But mine was mixed with humor (or humour if you're a Brit). It was funny to me.

The difference is that I went out and actively sought to date a foreign woman. I got on a plane and went there and met Winston too.
I went to a hotel room and just sent out messages and it was so easy. I met lots of women.Many of them were hot.
Then I met my fiance who is in the photo with me.

You guys need this.

You need it because you will suddenly feel valued as a man. Laying there in each other's arms is amazing.
Maybe you've done it before...maybe you haven't. I don't know.
Its the solution.

And you won't believe what a joy it is to rid yourself of all that wasted energy. I'm talking about spending time on dating sites (non-foreign), going to bars to meet women, approaching women, going out to coffee shops to see girls, etc.
All that is wasted time and energy. And its also true of any hate or feelings of anger you may have.

Jesus told us to forgive our enemies. He even said love your enemy.
One of the best things you can do is to just forgive and repent. That alone will relieve some of the stress and anxiety. And it also does wonders for how you come across to people.

I'm not getting to preachy here. I'm just condensing the most important parts.

And if you still feel bad, maybe go to the doctor and get some help. There are very good anti-depressants out now that can make a difference on how you see the world.
And I am not making fun of this issue because its a serious one.

My take on many of you guys is that you have the answer right in front of you but you focus on the problem.

You can live your life just talking to American Women in normal polite social ways. You can get a foreign bride and just live happy.
It is not so easy for most people to just drop everything and move to another country. I myself have been saving up for a long time to move to SE Asia, and I also have to develop an online business, which may or may not be successful.

It takes a long time, and in the mean time I think it is good for men to have a place to vent how they feel - without being put down and silenced by both females and other men whose thoughts are influenced by females. In fact, I think it is healthy.

As well as emotional release, sites like this also increase the web presence of writings that state the truth about western women. Each time someone posts a rant in this forum, it increases the chances of this site being found on Google. It spreads the political incorrect knowledge, that would otherwise be silenced.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Well, if not all western women are bad, then please show me even one western woman who is speaking out against feminism and feminism's crimes against men.

If you can show me such women? Then they are a good woman. But the rest, the 99.9 percent of western women, DO NOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST FEMINISM and how it destroys men's lives. And you can be certain that they know exactly what is going on. Hundreds of millions of men's lives destroyed by western women, and you really want to tell me that the women don't know what's going on?

So yes, 99.9 percent of western women condone crimes against men through their silence. So, 99.9 percent of western women are evil monsters.

If Jews were being killed, and we remained silent, you would criticize us, saying why didn't you speak out? Well, tens of thousands of men kill themselves every year due to the abuse women have dealt to them, so why aren't the "good" women speaking out?

Why? Because there ARE NO GOOD WESTERN WOMEN!

Until you realize this, you have NOT taken the red pill yet.

Read the book online
Download the book