Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This is Happier Abroad...not Angrier At Home!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Introvert » Fri May 18, 2012 9:19 pm

It's not necessary to start a movement to be happy.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm







Postby Ned Zeppelin » Fri May 18, 2012 9:58 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Has Darren created his own movement which has reached tens of millions of people and woken them up from the lies of feminism? When he does, then tell me if he is still willing to use his real name and picture.

No, but he has found a partner overseas which can serve as an example to others. He is the man in my book and you could learn something about determination and courage from him. We all could.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby Introvert » Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:No, but he has found a partner overseas which can serve as an example to others. He is the man in my book and you could learn something about determination and courage from him. We all could.


He DOES look happy. So does she. If I had to choose a role model...
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Has Darren created his own movement which has reached tens of millions of people and woken them up from the lies of feminism? When he does, then tell me if he is still willing to use his real name and picture.

No, but he has found a partner overseas which can serve as an example to others. He is the man in my book and you could learn something about determination and courage from him. We all could.


Okay then. Since Darren is so courageous, let's see his video of him going into a Family Court and filming it, and catching the "magistrate" refusing to answer the question "Are you under oath today" TWICE, thus committing the crime of impersonating a federal magistrate.

Let's see Darren's open letters to the governments of Ireland and Australia, condemning them as criminals and telling them they will be put on trial.

Let's see Darren's website where he is documenting crimes against fathers and offering men the remedy of common law courts to deal with these crimes.

Since Darren is so courageous and more intelligent than everyone else, surely he should have no trouble producing such evidence for us all, right?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Surely Darren will have no trouble producing evidence such as this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1IDkx2CtrE[/youtube]
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby DarrenFW » Sat May 19, 2012 1:46 am

davewe wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea, dickhead manginas like Darren support ASIO/CIA agents over honest men of integrity like me and Peter.

Thanks for revealing your true colors, Darren.


Dude, settle down maybe take a vacation somewhere. Its just a joke.


Yea, your fat ugly old mangina ass with a young woman young enough to be your daughter is a real joke!


Thanks for the classy response.

Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf. Let's see yours.

And what's wrong with having a much younger gf? Calling him out for that is what I call a true mangina statement.



Yeah maybe I should thank this guy BAW for all the publicity. You guys should come over to my site.
As for having a younger girlfriend, well, that was the point.

And its what I call success.

You can call me names all day long but you can't change the fact that I did exactly what Winston talks about...except that I live in the U.S.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby DarrenFW » Sat May 19, 2012 2:05 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Has Darren created his own movement which has reached tens of millions of people and woken them up from the lies of feminism? When he does, then tell me if he is still willing to use his real name and picture.

No, but he has found a partner overseas which can serve as an example to others. He is the man in my book and you could learn something about determination and courage from him. We all could.


Okay then. Since Darren is so courageous, let's see his video of him going into a Family Court and filming it, and catching the "magistrate" refusing to answer the question "Are you under oath today" TWICE, thus committing the crime of impersonating a federal magistrate.

Let's see Darren's open letters to the governments of Ireland and Australia, condemning them as criminals and telling them they will be put on trial.

Let's see Darren's website where he is documenting crimes against fathers and offering men the remedy of common law courts to deal with these crimes.

Since Darren is so courageous and more intelligent than everyone else, surely he should have no trouble producing such evidence for us all, right?


I'm more about improving my own life than trying to rally political movements. I got no beef with anyone who does. I salute people who are actively trying to change the system.

I'm not really big on hanging out with other guys because I've done that with all the worthless PUA meetings I went to. Those guys just stand around and talk about talking to women. They get a kind of "highway hypnosis" about the whole dating thing.
In the end, nothing is accomplished.

Honestly, BAW, I got no problem with you or your politics, I just think you sound too angry. Why attack me anyway? I'm over here on happier abroad, I'm not a feminist.

I'm just a normal guy who could not find a mate here in America, I read Winston's book and posts. I read Steve's stuff and I went to The Philippines with Steve.
I found what I was looking for. I now have a fiance that I talk to every night over yahoo messenger.

I would not call it phenomenal success, but for a fat guy - as you pointed out...thanks :)
I think I've done pretty well.

And I'm not bragging here. I'm sure alot of guys could do much better than I did. There are some really beautiful girls all over the world.

So really my goal is to increase awareness and get people to commit to actually doing global dating.

That's it.

Other than that, I'm working on other projects - Some internet businesses.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 am

Oh, so you DON'T have such evidence. Nor do you have any real solution or remedy. And yet you offer criticism towards those who HAVE gathered such evidence, and who ARE presenting solutions and remedies.

Yes, you say you want to work on your own life. In other words, you are a selfish bastard that only cares about yourself. Well, not everyone is selfish, and some men actually want to help others, if you can even imagine that.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby davewe » Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 am

davewe wrote:Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf.



Well to honor Darren's courage, I've temporarily changed my avatar into a pic of me and my Filipina gf. And yes by all means, say I'm old and she is young - lol. Yep, that's gonna hurt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72792992@N00/7230886928/in/set-72157629807146392

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72792992@N00/7230888000/in/set-72157629807146392

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72792992@N00/7230884744/in/set-72157629807146392/
Last edited by davewe on Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby MrPeabody » Sat May 19, 2012 3:40 am

davewe wrote:
davewe wrote:Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf.



Well to honor Darren's courage, I've temporarily changed my avatar into a pic of me and my Filipina gf. And yes by all means, say I'm old and she is young - lol. Yep, that's gonna hurt.


Nice Picture.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Truthville » Sat May 19, 2012 4:34 am

Really?

What is the purpose of this website?
What is the THEME of this website?

Is the theme of this website "Bringing Down the Matriarchal Scourge in the West?"

Is the theme of this website "Hard Core Feminists and the Men who Loathe them?"

Is it?

I came here and continue to come here, especially since Winston has decided to stop posting about his personal life for our amusement :lol:, BECAUSE I wanted to see what other men and woman THOUGHT about the dating scene here in the west, IF they felt, and experienced the same frustrations etc... I did, and possible solutions to the problem.

Yes, hard core feminism is a scourge!

Yes, the illusion of "gender" equality is a blatant sleight-of-hand perpetrated by both man and woman whom do so for their own agenda in which true "equality" has no bearing!

BUT......

There are other websites that address these issues and other websites that are more "hardcore" and full of "hardcore" people when it comes to this issue.

Not this one!

BAW? I find you to be a ill-mannered hypocritical jerk! It's so well in good for you to scream and holler living in India as you do, BUT the rest of us are still HERE! Do you get it! Do you understand!

I mean what do you want me to do, besides give you money? Do you want me to "challenge" my government by refusing to pay child support? I already do that, due to the fact that I don't have any children!

Do you want me protest the insane and unfair divorce laws that exist here? It would be pretty hard personally since I've never been married, hence I have never been divorced!

Oh, since I'm not "personally" involved, then I must be self-absorbed and selfish, right? Wrong! MEN here KNOW what the "score" is when it comes to women, and child support, and divorce! MEN here know about the gender equalities and such! AND yet, they still refuse to do what I decided to do long ago! Not get married in a society WHERE I AND MY RIGHTS ARE NON-EXISTENT!

WHY aren't YOU protesting against, say, the human rights abuses in China? Why aren't you, say, protesting against the destroying of the environment? Why aren't you, say protesting against the shrinking of the middle class in America? Why BAW? BECAUSE YOU AREN'T PERSONALLY CONCERNED AND/OR DON'T CARE ABOUT SUCH ISSUES, RIGHT!?

What else you got!?

MEN here, just as most anywhere, have the choice and the freedom to make their own decisions. Am I my brother's keeper IF my brother ignores what I say?

You also forget that MOST men in the West are perfectly happy and content with the ways things are here. It's only a very small percentage whom think like the HA posters do AND an even smaller percent whom think like you and Peter do!

As far as what Peter says about woman not calling other woman out for their actions, I agree BUT how many men do the exact same thing? How many men watch their "brothers" kill each other, rip each off, sleep with the wives/girlfriends of their "best" buddies, etc, father children and force tax payers or worse, an innocent and duped man, to raise them?..........and NEVER say a damn thing about it? And in fact, often encourage such behavior? "Honor among thieves!?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

It's obvious that DarrenFW has found his bit of happiness, you obviously haven't found the same!

I found his "story" to be a inspiration and I wish him all the luck in the world and lifetime happiness! As far as being "selfish?" I've found that Happy people tend to wish to share their happiness with the people around them, angry and bitter people tend to want to make everyone else angry and bitter. Whom is selfish BAW?

And sorry BAW, IF even 20% of Western men did what DarrenFW did, it would have a much greater impact than anything you or Peter can and could ever do IMHO!

I'm not criticizing what you and Peter are trying to do, I'M CRITICIZING HOW YOU ARE GOING ABOUT IT! Understand the difference!?

P.S. Hopefully I also will have a happy story to tell in the coming year and I hoping that some of you will also have stories to share with the rest of us! I'm rooting for ALL of you!

P.S.S. Yep davewe, you do look old, old enough to be her boyfriend! :lol:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Dogboy86 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:57 am

Truthville wrote:Really?

What is the purpose of this website?
What is the THEME of this website?

Is the theme of this website "Bringing Down the Matriarchal Scourge in the West?"

Is the theme of this website "Hard Core Feminists and the Men who Loathe them?"

Is it?

I came here and continue to come here, especially since Winston has decided to stop posting about his personal life for our amusement :lol:, BECAUSE I wanted to see what other men and woman THOUGHT about the dating scene here in the west, IF they felt, and experienced the same frustrations etc... I did, and possible solutions to the problem.

Yes, hard core feminism is a scourge!

Yes, the illusion of "gender" equality is a blatant sleight-of-hand perpetrated by both man and woman whom do so for their own agenda in which true "equality" has no bearing!

BUT......

There are other websites that address these issues and other websites that are more "hardcore" and full of "hardcore" people when it comes to this issue.

Not this one!

BAW? I find you to be a ill-mannered hypocritical jerk! It's so well in good for you to scream and holler living in India as you do, BUT the rest of us are still HERE! Do you get it! Do you understand!

I mean what do you want me to do, besides give you money? Do you want me to "challenge" my government by refusing to pay child support? I already do that, due to the fact that I don't have any children!

Do you want me protest the insane and unfair divorce laws that exist here? It would be pretty hard personally since I've never been married, hence I have never been divorced!

Oh, since I'm not "personally" involved, then I must be self-absorbed and selfish, right? Wrong! MEN here KNOW what the "score" is when it comes to women, and child support, and divorce! MEN here know about the gender equalities and such! AND yet, they still refuse to do what I decided to do long ago! Not get married in a society WHERE I AND MY RIGHTS ARE NON-EXISTENT!

WHY aren't YOU protesting against, say, the human rights abuses in China? Why aren't you, say, protesting against the destroying of the environment? Why aren't you, say protesting against the shrinking of the middle class in America? Why BAW? BECAUSE YOU AREN'T PERSONALLY CONCERNED AND/OR DON'T CARE ABOUT SUCH ISSUES, RIGHT!?

What else you got!?

MEN here, just as most anywhere, have the choice and the freedom to make their own decisions. Am I my brother's keeper IF my brother ignores what I say?

You also forget that MOST men in the West are perfectly happy and content with the ways things are here. It's only a very small percentage whom think like the HA posters do AND an even smaller percent whom think like you and Peter do!

As far as what Peter says about woman not calling other woman out for their actions, I agree BUT how many men do the exact same thing? How many men watch their "brothers" kill each other, rip each off, sleep with the wives/girlfriends of their "best" buddies, etc, father children and force tax payers or worse, an innocent and duped man, to raise them?..........and NEVER say a damn thing about it? And in fact, often encourage such behavior? "Honor among thieves!?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

It's obvious that DarrenFW has found his bit of happiness, you obviously haven't found the same!

I found his "story" to be a inspiration and I wish him all the luck in the world and lifetime happiness! As far as being "selfish?" I've found that Happy people tend to wish to share their happiness with the people around them, angry and bitter people tend to want to make everyone else angry and bitter. Whom is selfish BAW?

And sorry BAW, IF even 20% of Western men did what DarrenFW did, it would have a much greater impact than anything you or Peter can and could ever do IMHO!

I'm not criticizing what you and Peter are trying to do, I'M CRITICIZING HOW YOU ARE GOING ABOUT IT! Understand the difference!?

P.S. Hopefully I also will have a happy story to tell in the coming year and I hoping that some of you will also have stories to share with the rest of us! I'm rooting for ALL of you!

P.S.S. Yep davewe, you do look old, old enough to be her boyfriend! :lol:


+ 1,000,000 ounces of gold... ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby OutWest » Sat May 19, 2012 5:33 am

davewe wrote:
davewe wrote:Darren has the courage to use his name and pic of himself and his gf.



Well to honor Darren's courage, I've temporarily changed my avatar into a pic of me and my Filipina gf. And yes by all means, say I'm old and she is young - lol. Yep, that's gonna hurt.


Do the shades prove you are a spy? What is the frequency Kenneth?


BTW..What in the hell are you dong with my old ex-girlfriend???

Well ok..just kidding...wish you every happiness!

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby djfourmoney » Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 am

Maker55 wrote:I am a black man and I am with BAW.

At least he is taking action.

Those of you who are saying "quit whingin". I actually agree but remember not all guys in American have been blessed to move overseas like you have been.


Who said I disagree with his general premise? I didn't say I did, he is going about it the wrong way and as for AW standing up against the madness there quite a few and many of them have been mentioned in passing on this forum.

I never said quit whinning I said be more constructive. I have no idea what that means really. I think Co-Op's are one way out of this mess; Sharing in the control over services, products and sharing the profits will go a long way in leveling the playing field.

What Men have to do is finish the job that started with the global civil rights and social justice movements. If Capitalism is allowed to stand in its purest form then we need a firewall just as powerful (free elections, universal heath care, reducing the importance of property ownership, etc). As I said I support these movement being Occupy on one side and Zeitgeist Movement on the other side.

Both movements share values and goals. This is why both are growing at a rapid rate compared to mainstream politics and movements who have outlived their usefulness and morphed into something very opposite of what they started to be.

There is no being blessed involved... There several ways to do this.

Join the Military, request to get stationed in the country of choice. You can still join the French Foreign Legion as an American.

Get off the Grid; Find cheap housing and a cheap way to make money that you can do from home. Rent in Mexico is dirt cheap... I posted the cheapest locations in the world already. Use Google. There plenty of exotic places you can live for $500 a month or less. Make a few web sites to give you passive income. Not as hard as you think.

Save, Save, Save - Take the bus, that saves a ton of money - http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2010/05/ ... e-the-bus/

#1 Way - Stop making excuses... I make none and save what I can on a merger budget. Sure I would get that faster working, however my choices of job are limited in a car dominated city like Los Angeles. That is not an excuse its reality. I also would have to deal with trying to get time off work. I rather not deal with those issues and while I may not have as much time Europe as I want, even if its 10-14 productive days I'll be straight. I could in reality stay a month for about $500 if I'm careful in picking where I stay. This wouldn't leave much money for socializing however so I am trying to find the correct balance.

If you want to move you can't have attachments that will limit your options. Not having a job and not having a car or loans keeps my situation fluid. If you're building a life here, its going to be much harder to break free, since its so seldom people make clean breaks with anything, smoking is just one example.

As I have said you're in a much better position to be critical of feminism when you're married and have a great relationship. Despite BAW/PAN constantly gloom and doom over divorce and family court, the reality is divorce is much lower with foreign women. While our rates of divorce are high (50-60%), the truth is maginas and timid nice guys are who usually served divorce papers these days.

When divorce happens to men, we should have an action network for those men that need it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5OdQGbVNa4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHYPHf0PfE[/youtube]
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 am

Darren, since you are promoting mail order bride sites, I would like to ask you a question- are you affiliated with any government intelligence agencies?

See my latest post, about how mail order bride businesses are being covertly run by western government intelligence agencies:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=14075
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], davewe, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests