Women use men for money

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Women use men for money

Post by OzGuy »

There is no denying it - women use men for money, and they will look for a rich man. This is why you often read women's profiles saying things like "I want a man who has ambition and goals" This is just their sneaky way of saying "I want a rich man".

We always hear women complaining about men using them for sex, but why is this more socially unacceptable than women using men for money?

To put it simply, a relationship between a man and a woman is really just an exchange of sex for money. Why do I have a problem with this in modern day? Because now that women are working and making money for themselves, THEY STILL USE MEN FOR MONEY! How is this fair?

In the old days, a relationship was about the exchange of money for sex AND looking after the man. The woman would clean, cook, look after the kids, and make sure her man was happy. Thanks to feminism, this no longer exists in Anglo countries. Therefore women aren't keeping their end of the bargain. I wouldn't have such a problem providing (financially) for a woman, if she did these things in return.

What I do have a problem with is giving women money when they are already working, and not keeping their end of the bargain. This is why you should NEVER give Anglo women money!. Always insist to split the bill when going on a date. If women want "equality" then they should NOT expect a man to pay for her, nor should they care if a man is rich or not. But they still do! They should also give sex for "free" on a date, without the man paying for them.

All the best women who aren't so picky come from countries such as Russia, Ukraine, and some parts of Asia. What do these countries all have in common? They are poor. The poorer the country is, the less picky the women are with men. This is because they NEED a man for money. In modern Anglo countries, women no longer need a man at all, they either work for themselves or the government pays them in welfare. Women in rich Anglo countries have no NEED for a man, its only if they WANT a man. This is part of the reason why they are so picky. If they don't find "mr perfect" then they say "oh well, i'll just remain single, I don't NEED a man".

The only exception to this rule are rich countries where men don't hit on women so frequently. A good example of this is Germany. German men rarely approach women, which in turn makes women less picky. However, these women still won't be as "easy" as women from poor countries, but it will certainly be a LOT easier than dating women from countries like the US/Australia/UK.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

What I find funny is how women whine about being 'used for sex', but never admit to the fact that they use men for money, as you point out. If women are so-called sex objects, then men are money objects.

So when women use men for money and trade sex for it, then they become no different from prostitutes. I would say they're worse than prostitutes when they do that. At least prostitutes are honest about what they are and will generally trade fairly. Non-prostitute women generally try to renege whenever they can in hopes of getting you to fork over some cash without any return.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tell us something we don't know....

As I have said women, even poor women MARRY UP, not DOWN. Its possible they could marry down (some have and are happy) if its not a poor paying blue collar job.

How much your economics means them VARIES BY WOMAN, BY CULTURE and BY AGE/PHYSICAL BEAUTY
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

It's the natural way of things.

In cave man days she had to survive. So in order to get into the mans cave and eat his roasted pork leg she used sex, healing his wounds and washing his dirty loin cloth! :)

Fair enough. But if there is no exchange, get lost.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

sushiman wrote:It's the natural way of things.

In cave man days she had to survive. So in order to get into the mans cave and eat his roasted pork leg she used sex, healing his wounds and washing his dirty loin cloth! :)

Exactly! Why do people object to this? It's Darwinian to suggest that men are attracted to physical child bearing and rearing characteristics (breasts and hips) and women are attracted to protective and care taking characteristics (can he take care of me and the kids). It's been this way forever.

The problem is in this generation in the West, when women believe they can take care of themselves (financially and otherwise) women no longer look at men for masculine characteristics but for feminine characteristics (looking good). And men have bought into it completely, often foregoing hard work toward a career and building a good life to spend countless hours in the gym or in front of the mirror.

Humans aren't peacocks. Traditionally it's the woman's job to be physically attractive; the man's job to be confident, masculine and protective.

Sure there are a few gold diggers but the bigger problem in the West is that women aren't attracted to a man's ability to create and sustain a good life; she wants a pretty boy. No wonder we men are confused. But as this website has emphasized, there is hope. Many foreign women understand that they're mission is to look great and a man's mission is to be successful and make money.
Last edited by davewe on May 14th, 2012, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

100% Davewe!

Post like these are not newsflashes we have seen the problem up close and personal.

Seems the #1 concern is being taken for a ride, either financially or socially.

As I keep saying I believe the right way to do it is to share, but share equally. That is not about money, its about sharing the duties of relationship and a household. How come people are poor, yet happy while Americans have the highest standard of living and sad/confused?

How come people start screaming about countries like Switzerland when the quality of life in many of these countries is just as high as America but Work-Life balance is more favorable?

As I keep saying you need to dismantle the current system its dysfunctional.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

The old movie "Quest for Fire" is interesting in how it illustrates some of this stuff.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

sushiman wrote:It's the natural way of things.

And that is the problem. Since feminism there is NO exchange, women aren't keeping their end of the bargain! If women want "equality" then fine, but as long as they do the following:

1. NEVER expect men to pay for them
2. Date men regardless of how little earn, and possibly even if they are unemployed (many men will date an unemployed woman)
3. Give sex for "free" and easily on dates.
4. Approach men
5. Not be so picky

However I don't see women doing ANY of those.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Here is a great article on why you should not pay for Anglo women

http://au.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_1 ... dvice.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:As I have said women, even poor women MARRY UP, not DOWN.
That's true! I read an article a few years ago that said, in the US, in 90% of the marriages, the man makes more money than the woman. In only 10% of marriages in the US does the woman make more money than the man.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

Post by Twobrains »

As if by magic, a documentary on British Channel 4 tonight, 10pm:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sex- ... nsing-guys
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women use men for money

Post by Taco »

OzGuy wrote:There is no denying it - women use men for money, and they will look for a rich man.
Generally speaking, this is true. However, when a woman starts spending her own money on you its a good indication she loves you and she's planning on staying with you a long time. If she's not spending her own money on you don't marry her!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

davewe wrote:Traditionally it's the woman's job to be physically attractive; the man's job to be confident, masculine and protective.

Sure there are a few gold diggers but the bigger problem in the West is that women aren't attracted to a man's ability to create and sustain a good life; she wants a pretty boy. No wonder we men are confused. But as this website has emphasized, there is hope. Many foreign women understand that they're mission is to look great and a man's mission is to be successful and make money.
Great quote there! I couldn't agree more.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Re: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

Post by Twobrains »

Twobrains wrote:As if by magic, a documentary on British Channel 4 tonight, 10pm:
A quick summary after watching it: Rinsing is the art of extracting large amounts of money and gifts from men without getting emotionally or sexually involved. "The men's wallets stay firmly open while the girls' legs stay firmly closed."

This documentary showed three rinsers operating in the UK. They were not that hot, maybe 7 out of 10 at best. Two are single mothers and one of them had clear case of mama belly complete with navel piercing. Their makeup was apparently applied with a trowel. Nevertheless they managed to attract a lot of interest and were showered with money and gifts. One girl doesn't ever meet her clients - she just does Skype chats.

The tone of the program was light and cheerful - the girls were not challenged at all about their behaviour, except once:
"They pay for the service I provide"
"What service?"
"I talk to them"
"Is that a service?"
"Yeah."

All the other women in the film seemed to envy and approve of the rinsers. The mother of one of them was positively beaming with pride as her daughter extracted £200 from a guy for insulting and degrading him online for just 6 minutes. Two of the girls were presented as past victims of school bullying, as if to excuse their behaviour. They were brought up by single mothers, it seemed. I pity their sons.

I don't condemn these women. In a way they are doing men a favour by giving an amplified example of what women have been doing since time immemorial: exchanging attention for material benefits. I condemn the male suckers who pay them and get next to nothing in return.

One of the women is writing an instruction manual for women called Gold Digger. "Why scrimp and save to make a living when some muppet down the road will pay for everything?" Indeed.

Those of us in the UK (or those who can fake a UK IP address via proxy or VPN) can watch the show on 4OD.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

Post by OzGuy »

Twobrains wrote:As if by magic, a documentary on British Channel 4 tonight, 10pm:
Just watched this, those women made me angry. I just wanted to slap them!

Can't believe that woman who studies psych just so she can manipulate men better and get more money from them!

These sick twisted women are a disgrace to the human race and deserve to be shot.