Are you currently living abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes I am and have been for the last 6 months at least.
82%
No but I have definite plans to move abroad within the next month.
18%

Total votes: 11
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I'm just curious because it seems like most people are still living in the U.S. or in a western country.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ask me day after tomorrow.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I have lived abroad for the last 11 years....even before then I traveled heavily. I did not travel much between 89 and 96 when I was just married and the children were small. They were born in 91 and 93. But since 96 I have been on the road a great deal of the time. Some times as much as 10 months of the year.

I have not worked where I have lived since 2001.

Personally? I recommend to young men to find the place you want to live and then develop some sort of business where you travel for your business or you sell your business online where you do not have to be in once place so you can travel. John Rambo has a business model where he can be anywhere.

As a senior consultant I travel for my work. My work is very tedious and very detailed. But I get to be bored in changing environments! LOL!!

Now I do not have high expenses I am working on transitioning my business to primarily software sales with some consulting rather than primarily consulting with some software sales.

Young men would do very well if they could do what I do and avoid the theft of the divorce courts.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Moving abroad early 2013 right after I sell my place and get everything in order to finally leave this matrix.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

4 years. Moving abroad was the best decision of my life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I have lived abroad for the last 11 years....even before then I traveled heavily. I did not travel much between 89 and 96 when I was just married and the children were small. They were born in 91 and 93. But since 96 I have been on the road a great deal of the time. Some times as much as 10 months of the year.

I have not worked where I have lived since 2001.

Personally? I recommend to young men to find the place you want to live and then develop some sort of business where you travel for your business or you sell your business online where you do not have to be in once place so you can travel. John Rambo has a business model where he can be anywhere.

As a senior consultant I travel for my work. My work is very tedious and very detailed. But I get to be bored in changing environments! LOL!!

Now I do not have high expenses I am working on transitioning my business to primarily software sales with some consulting rather than primarily consulting with some software sales.

Young men would do very well if they could do what I do and avoid the theft of the divorce courts.
Good stuff, mate! I also recommend running your own business; especially if you currently live in America and would have to endure the very misandric corporate world otherwise. There really is no other choice than to be your own boss and make your own money tax free if you are a male.

To answer the question, I have never been abroad. I plan to travel everywhere just as soon as I sell all of my possessions (refer to an earlier thread I made on this topic). I don't even have a passport of any kind, so even "travel" at this point would still mean bouncing around different regions within the States before making a bold move to any foreign country. All I know is that I live in the American midwest suburbs, and I am NOT happy here. Hence how I discovered Happier Abroad in the first place.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »