Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Post by zboy1 »

Usain bolts from love: Sprint king dumps girlfriend to focus on Olympics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympi ... z1uuv8ydRq
Usain Bolt has dumped his girlfriend to concentrate on winning gold at the summer Olympics.

The Jamaican sprinted split from fashion designer Lubica Slovak so that she won’t distract him in the build-up to The Games.

News of the split follows a race row in his homeland after the 25-year-old was criticised for going out with a white woman but the relationship was defended by friends close to Bolt who described the couple as being very much in love.

Usain Bolt fans in Jamaica accuse him of having a 'white woman complex'

Read more at http://www.thegrio.com/sports/usain-bol ... friend.php
http://newsone.com/2006348/usain-bolt-girlfriend/
Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt has become the subject of criticism in Jamaica after a photograph of him kissing his European girlfriend Lubica Slovak was published in the Jamaican Observer. The coinciding article also featured a cartoon, which depicts the fastest man alive running into the arms of Slovak while a black woman with "local" written on her shirt, angrily looks on. The Daily Mail reports:

His arm around her waist, sprinter Usain Bolt and his latest girlfriend are the picture of togetherness.

The world's fastest man has been dating fashion designer Lubica Slovak for six months and the relationship is described as 'very serious'.

A friend of 28-year-old Miss Slovak declared: 'Love has no race - it's a heart to heart connection.'

What's interesting is reading the comments on the Yahoo article regarding this story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics- ... 24469.html

Lots of angry white men, angry black men, angry black women, and angry white women all insulting one another with racist comments and attacks against one another--with Black women accusing Black men of selling out, white men angry about losing their women to black men, White women talking badly about white men, and black men talking down to black women...Interesting...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Re: Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Post by dreamingawake09 »

zboy1 wrote:Usain bolts from love: Sprint king dumps girlfriend to focus on Olympics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympi ... z1uuv8ydRq
Usain Bolt has dumped his girlfriend to concentrate on winning gold at the summer Olympics.

The Jamaican sprinted split from fashion designer Lubica Slovak so that she won’t distract him in the build-up to The Games.

News of the split follows a race row in his homeland after the 25-year-old was criticised for going out with a white woman but the relationship was defended by friends close to Bolt who described the couple as being very much in love.

Usain Bolt fans in Jamaica accuse him of having a 'white woman complex'

Read more at http://www.thegrio.com/sports/usain-bol ... friend.php
http://newsone.com/2006348/usain-bolt-girlfriend/
Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt has become the subject of criticism in Jamaica after a photograph of him kissing his European girlfriend Lubica Slovak was published in the Jamaican Observer. The coinciding article also featured a cartoon, which depicts the fastest man alive running into the arms of Slovak while a black woman with "local" written on her shirt, angrily looks on. The Daily Mail reports:

His arm around her waist, sprinter Usain Bolt and his latest girlfriend are the picture of togetherness.

The world's fastest man has been dating fashion designer Lubica Slovak for six months and the relationship is described as 'very serious'.

A friend of 28-year-old Miss Slovak declared: 'Love has no race - it's a heart to heart connection.'

What's interesting is reading the comments on the Yahoo article regarding this story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics- ... 24469.html

Lots of angry white men, angry black men, angry black women, and angry white women all insulting one another with racist comments and attacks against one another--with Black women accusing Black men of selling out, white men angry about losing their women to black men, White women talking badly about white men, and black men talking down to black women...Interesting...
Black man here: Haters gonna haters, winners gonna win. Bolt is a fuckin winner and I have nothing against him wanting to leave his woman to focus on the gold this summer. To the people who are bitching at one another, they're the ignorant cesspool of human DNA. As I said before, haters gonna hate, and winners are gonna win.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on April 1st, 2020, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

dreamingawake09 wrote: Black man here: Haters gonna haters, winners gonna win. Bolt is a fuckin winner and I have nothing against him wanting to leave his woman to focus on the gold this summer. To the people who are bitching at one another, they're the ignorant cesspool of human DNA. As I said before, haters gonna hate, and winners are gonna win.
I agree, I hate racists. I do think the crap he's getting from some people in Jamaica is unfair, although--they do have a point! I mean, why do so many successful Black athletes, entertainers, and businessman have white women as wives or girlfriend? Is there a racial component in there somewhere?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zboy1 wrote: Lots of angry white men, angry black men, angry black women, and angry white women all insulting one another with racist comments and attacks against one another--with Black women accusing Black men of selling out, white men angry about losing their women to black men, White women talking badly about white men, and black men talking down to black women...Interesting...
Yep..what you see now in newspaper blog comments is that the men are fed up and they are speaking out. I have asked men to come to newspaper blog comments as a why to voicing public dissent at the abuse of men. When I started that 4 years ago a negative comment about a woman was immediately censored.....I was often banned. I was banned off Sam deBritos blog called "all men are liars" in the Sydney Morning Herald. The comment that got me banned was a very POSITIVE comment about my ex-gf when I was 18.

I realised then that the media was going to slowly allow negative comments to ratchet up the war of the sexes.

I stuck at the Sydney Morning Herald for 18 months. About half my posts were censored while slander about be was allowed to stand. Sam Brett will stand trial for the slander being allowed to stand as well as being an accessory to genocide.

So I encourage men to go into newpaper blogs and have your say.

It is so bad on the daily mail in the UK that women actually started to talk about limiting the number of comments men are allowed to post so that they are reduced to 50%! LOL!!

I am also banned off the daily mail for telling the truth a little too often there too.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on April 1st, 2020, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

odbo wrote:Everyone non-white wants to be white.
Really? I have never experienced that first hand.

By the way. Being white does not do much for you nowadays...I am a good example of that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

odbo wrote:
zboy1 wrote: I agree, I hate racists. I do think the crap he's getting from some people in Jamaica is unfair, although--they do have a point! I mean, why do so many successful Black athletes, entertainers, and businessman have white women as wives or girlfriend? Is there a racial component in there somewhere?
Several reasons but primarily television brainwashing. Also a subconscious inferiority complex by the subordinate races. Everyone non-white wants to be white. Since that's not possible the closest solution is a white mate. Once upon a time people were happy with who they were but then the tv came out and "multiculturalism" (mass-immigration) made it worse. None of the racial experiments of the 20th century have worked and must be reversed while there is still something to salvage. That is why I support ethnic nationalism. One of the results of multiculturalism is race-mixing and that leads to the total collapse as history has shown.

The system strips us of our instincts from an early age but one of the few we have left is hostility towards miscegenation. It is distortion to call people racists when they have an aversion to members of their racial tribe getting sexual and producing children with members of another. Just like it is not racist to be annoyed with your culture and way of life being destroyed by a horde of immigrants from the other side of the world suddenly showing up. Only Filipinos want you dating their women. And why is this? Because they are already the bottom of the racial totem pole. It's not like they have a racial identity to preserve, they are mongrelized many times over. They literally cannot go anywhere but up. And it's not like you're harming their rich pseudo-American culture. The country produces nothing besides mangos and Filipinos. While the populations in virtually all industralized nations decline, the Philippines is projected to increase despite off-loading millions of immigrants on the rest of the globe.

These days normal people are expected to accept and celebrate the bad choices of others. Every form of degenerate behavior possible is being shoved down our throat; transsexuals, paedophilia, lesbianism, and race-mixing just to name a few. If we don't agree with monthly slut-walks and that white babies are evil and brown babies are beautiful and required to "diversify" and "culturally enrich" our communities, then we're 'worse than Hitler'. I wish all the patriarchy-hating queers and race-mixers would stop complaining about not being received well in a WASP nation and take their hybrid babies and strap-ons and move to a nation already "improved" by race-mixing (like Jamaica).

I don't expect the black men on this board (nor the whites with yellow fever) to agree with me, I've observed few elevate their tenets past immediate personal interest. When looking at this objectively you'll actually find that very few white women are into race mixing and it is men who pursue "exotic" women and benefit from having an "open mind" on this issue. Ignoring race suits men because it greatly expands their options. But as I stated most men are concerned with personal gratification and not what future generations will inherit. How pathetic when they claim an anti-racist moral high ground when in fact they're just desperate to get laid.
Odbo,

You need to get over yourself and realize that the marketplace for women is just like the market place for jobs and money. Some will wiln and some will lose. Just because you cannot win against people you consider inferior does not mean they are. It means you have been out-played in the game of life. Angrily claiming that "It's the media" will get you no where. If white women choose black men and not you, then figure out what you have to do to compete. That is, if you can.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on April 1st, 2020, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You need to get over yourself and realize that the marketplace for women is just like the market place for jobs and money. Some will wiln and some will lose. Just because you cannot win against people you consider inferior does not mean they are. It means you have been out-played in the game of life. Angrily claiming that "It's the media" will get you no where. If white women choose black men and not you, then figure out what you have to do to compete. That is, if you can.
You need to stop projecting. (I won't hold my breathe). The same way a dog can't comprehend a person reading a book, a lowly nigger can't comprehend the values and aspirations of a higher being. Therefore blacks tend to project and assume because they are jealous of whites, whites are jealous of them. And because blacks think with their dicks 24/7 then whites must do the same. Just because you cannot win against people you consider inferior does not mean they are. Angrily claiming "It's whitie's fault" will get you no where. If white women choose white men over you, and if by conservative measurements 95% of everything ever invented was done so by white men while 0.1% was done by Africans, then figure out what you have to do to compete. That is, if you can.

Or just keep committing crimes and living on hand-outs while cursing the hand that feeds you. Don't worry, we aryans will feed you and cloth you and put you through school if you can bother to show up to class, we're nice like that. We'll even let our daughters grow up on Jew propaganda so when blacks show in Europe (or Japan) you won't be seen as the boorish apes that you are (at least not by naive teenagers) but rather as a fetishized object, hopefully helping you get laid without relying on actual self worth (of which most of you have none).
Odbo, no need to call fellow Black HA members with racial slurs! We're all on the same team--remember that!
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

odbo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Lots of angry white men, angry black men, angry black women, and angry white women all insulting one another with racist comments and attacks against one another--with Black women accusing Black men of selling out, white men angry about losing their women to black men, White women talking badly about white men, and black men talking down to black women...Interesting...
haha that sums the situation up nicely. It's interesting that when you take a look at it the only group of people who have all cards stacked in their favor with nothing to complain about are white women, yet they are the ones endlessly bitching.
dreamingawake09 wrote:Black man here: Haters gonna haters, winners gonna win.
Another nigger thinks he's smart because he can repeat some media-driven slogan a Jew came up with. Pat yourself on the back my brother.
Hey mate, how about you back to the Klan meeting and have your weekly incest orgy you inbreded cesspool piece of shit.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Odbo is a racist twat who has no grasp on science. Besides the fact that black athletes have been f***ed over financially by their black ex-wives, they feel that as they have the money to do what they want, they know they could essentially date whoever they want.

Also, in relation to the science statement, when interracial couples have a child, that child is far more immune to diseases, and tend to have a higher IQ thanks to genetic dissimilarity. Odbo, you're definitely not a team-player, just some old pos redneck who faps it up to Filipinas that he wouldn't be able to afford.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Odbo, what´s new on stormfront? Very nice analyzis on the PI. :) So what about your plans of going abroad? What happen to your plans with the amish people :)

As I said the beauty of this site is the different point of views. :)

And yes, the chick of bolt was hot as f**k :). The boy is a lucky bastard though his job is quite boring.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

dreamingawake09 wrote:Besides the fact that black athletes have been f***ed over financially by their black ex-wives
Kobe Bryant comes to mind. But I think that is an on again off again thing.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Spouting racial slurs is pointless and silly, but there's nothing wrong with holding separatist views; North-East Asians and older Western Europeans do so in the majority, does that make them stupid and ignorant just because they've been less exposed to modernist culture which also promotes each and every other form of decadence in existence?

The annexation of White people with other races is a foregone conclusion. Mass immigration into Western countries, along with mass integration of liberal ideologies and condemnation of any hint of opposition to multiculturalism are simply too widespread to be reversed. Asian women are slaughtering White women (Western and Eastern) in terms of desirability.

I think the men (seemingly in the minority) who actually still want to get married and start a family, regardless of which race of women it is with, shouldn't be thrown in with the likes of selfish idiots who simply have "yellow fever".