Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby dreamingawake09 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:30 pm

lavezzi wrote:Spouting racial slurs is pointless and silly, but there's nothing wrong with holding separatist views; North-East Asians and older Western Europeans do so in the majority, does that make them stupid and ignorant just because they've been less exposed to modernist culture which also promotes each and every other form of decadence in existence?


Meh, all I'm saying is that inevitably the world will become more and more genetically dissimilar, "puritans" will become more and more of a minority. Micro-evolution on a genetic and anthropology level.

lavezzi wrote:The annexation of White people with other races is a foregone conclusion. Mass immigration into Western countries, along with mass integration of liberal ideologies and condemnation of any hint of opposition to multiculturalism are simply too widespread to be reversed. Asian women are slaughtering White women (Western and Eastern) in terms of desirability.


More options for me, white women here in the US can only blame themselves for becoming overweight bitches with a Disney-like princess mentality. It's what I call the "Market Economy of Women".

lavezzi wrote:I think the men (seemingly in the minority) who actually still want to get married and start a family, regardless of which race of women it is with, shouldn't be thrown in with the likes of selfish idiots who simply have "yellow fever".


I agree with this sentiment fully. I myself like dating outside of black women, because 1)non-black women value intellectualism 2)the one's I've dated in the past are not religious freaks or Jesus humpers, or they atheists(best ones imo), and even the ones who did believe in some god, still respected my lack of belief(they treated me like an adult.) 3)I learn more about their culture and they learn about my culture, which I enjoy, and last 4)The sex was great.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 pm







Postby housedj » Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 am

I find it comical & disturbing that mostly American Blacks/Whites have an issue with this like it's the first time an inter-cultural couple has been in the news. the hilarious part about the whole thing is that the woman ISN'T EVEN WHITE!!!!! She's from Slovakia...
Don't talk about it BE about it!
housedj
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 am
Location: Chandler, AZ

Postby Renata » Wed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm

she was born in slovak but grew up in canada, hence her canadian accent.

jamaican women are very aggressive & will have a fist fight with a man or a woman, usually over their men.... I steer clear of them at all costs, they have no fear.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed May 16, 2012 6:47 pm

odbo wrote:. Every form of degenerate behavior possible is being shoved down our throat; transsexuals, paedophilia, lesbianism, and race-mixing just to name a few.


All these behaviors, including humans having sex with animals have been around for 1000's of years. It's not going anywhere.

And as far as race mixing, despite how pure you want to believe the Aryan race is, the science today says that all non Africans are mixed with neanderthal DNA. This is the first clue as to why you don't like us, we are NOT genetically the same and you're the hybrid species (not trying to be derogatory).



"The study uncovered the first solid genetic evidence that "modern" humans—or Homo sapiens—interbred with their Neanderthal neighbors, who mysteriously died out about 30,000 years ago.
"

"In addition, all modern ethnic groups, other than Africans, carry traces of Neanderthal DNA in their genomes, the study says—which at first puzzled the scientists."


http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -dna-gene/
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm

odbo wrote:The same way a dog can't comprehend a person reading a book, a lowly nigger can't comprehend the values and aspirations of a higher being.


How much of a higher being are Aryans who have demonstrated that they have no problems mass killing millions of people (including their own) and polluting the environment in irrevocable ways?


odbo wrote: And because blacks think with their dicks then whites must do the same.


The majority of the sex tourism industry is fueled by white males.

odbo wrote: Just because you cannot win against people you consider inferior does not mean they are. Angrily claiming "It's whitie's fault" will get you no where. If white women choose white men over you, and if by conservative measurements 95% of everything ever invented was done so by white men while 0.1% was done by Africans, then figure out what you have to do to compete. That is, if you can.


It's a known fact that everywhere the European (i.e., Spanish, British) went, they destroyed the history of the civilization that they conquered and stole whatever artifacts and exotic treasures that they could to bring back to enrich Europe. This is how the British Museum (for example) have come to have such rare and priceless artifacts that don't even belong to them; they simply stole it from some place long ago.

To be fair, every race has done this to some extent, but the European by far has done the most pillaging and looting up to present date. Guys like you will never admit to any of this because it means, for one, that what you have today came out of a dark history of brutal military conquest apposed to fair and civilized integration, and no.2, you will have to give up some amount of power and/or control back to to very people who you sole it from.



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4jTZ-7ETBU[/youtube]

odbo wrote: Or just keep committing crimes and living on hand-outs while cursing the hand that feeds you.


White people commit crimes and live on hand outs as well. Who do you think Nazi Low Riders are? Who do you think AB are? Also, white people can commit white collar crimes but they can get off with less time or none at all. Remember the Enron scandal? Those white males cheated out thousands of hardworking people.


"Former Enron Corp. employee George Maddox, who lost his retirement savings when the energy giant collapsed, says he has been forced to spend his golden years making ends meet by mowing pastures and living in a run-down East Texas farmhouse."

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... z1v3unQY1M



odbo wrote:Don't worry, we aryans will feed you and cloth you and put you through school if you can bother to show up to class, we're nice like that.


The Caucasian race did not develop on its own. The Caucasian race developed itself in the southern most point of Europe from the ancient interactions with Asiatics and Africans. Your own kind has even has pointed this out such as Martin Bernal, Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock, and Jean-François Champollion to name a few.

Secondly, Europeans males are generally not nice to people other their own (and even that is debatable with all the Caucasian infighting). For example, just reread your own post, you're essentially a real physical threat to any non Aryan.

odbo wrote:We'll even let our daughters grow up on Jew propaganda so when blacks show in Europe (or Japan) you won't be seen as the boorish apes that you are (at least not by naive teenagers) but rather as a fetishized object, hopefully helping you get laid without relying on actual self worth (of which most of you have none).


For as strong and intelligent as you say you are, it's highly suspicious that you must go around trying to convince others that they are inferior even when we (along with Asiatics) have demonstrated that Europeans are beatable in a fair arena. Are you sure you want to continue to be so cocky? I mean, this s*** that you spew is one of the main reasons as to why blacks and whites have a hard time getting along, you constantly rehash how inferior non Aryans are which is akin to opening old wounds.

Just do everyone a favor and move to Russia and leave everybody else who wants to mingle alone because your racism is unproductive and uncivilized.

Image

Secondly, Jews not only outsmarted you, but they have complete control over your entire life which is the real reason why your daughters even watch "Jew propaganda" in the first place.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Postby odbo » Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:How much of a higher being are Aryans who have demonstrated that they have no problems mass killing millions of people (including their own) and polluting the environment in irrevocable ways?

Nobody has killed more of their own than Africans. If you take a look at the amount of people killed in the 20th century by war, Africa makes World War 1 & 2 look like minor incidents. The difference is Europeans excel outside of this, the only thing Africans excel at is teenage pregnancy which is why the place isn't depopulated despite all the conflicts.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
odbo wrote: And because blacks think with their dicks then whites must do the same.
The majority of the sex tourism industry is fueled by white males.

Ignoring the ridiculousness of that statement I'll just say that the majority of rapes in the world is by blacks. Why would a black bother to work, and save up money for prostitutes when he can just rape for free. But my original statement wasn't to criminalize male sexuality but to demean anti-intellectualism and woman worship which is something African-Americans are known for. Northern Europeans have different brains and need hard work, they desire to build something. That is never a problem for blacks, the only thing they live for is "muh dick" (p***y and pornos).

NorthAmericanguy wrote:It's a known fact that everywhere the European (i.e., Spanish, British) went, they destroyed the history of the civilization that they conquered and stole whatever artifacts and exotic treasures that they could to bring back to enrich Europe. This is how the British Museum (for example) have come to have such rare and priceless artifacts that don't even belong to them; they simply stole it from some place long ago.

And who do you think built these ancient civilizations? Do you think blacks, arabs and asians built the Egyptian pyramids or Babylon? KEEP DREAMING. There is a reason blonde and red haired skeletons are found at all these ancient sites, including Mayan ruins and Southeast Asia. But to you that would be some white-supremacist conspiracy theory. It would make more sense to conclude that people who today can't read or predict a full moon once predicted solar eclipses and engineered colossal structures. There is a reason all these ancient civilizations started collapsing the moment race mixing began, because aryan traits and rhesus negative blood are recessive. You had caste systems in India but eventually they were breached enough to dumb down the population. As mythology has shown us people have a hard time keeping their pants on even if the consequences are drastic. When the subservient or slave races become elites, collapse is next. This is apparently what happened in ancient Egypt with mulatto Pharaohs and such. Because of this blacks of today believe they built that civilization, and again I say KEEP DREAMING. Sub-Saharan Africans who were swinging from trees a few years earlier could not invent the wheel let alone construct the pyramids. They ruled Egypt alright, just like they ruled Haiti, and Nigeria and Zimbabwe, into the ground. Genes matter, this is why before the Jews brought in democracy and communism, throughout Europe you essentially had one extended family ruling the various nations as monarchs. Because even in Europe commoners were mongrelized, they could not trace back their genealogy and were more often than not lacking [genetically] what it takes to rule. But in school they teach us the French & Russian Revolutions and the extermination of all these blue-blood lineages were good things.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:To be fair, every race has done this to some extent, but the European by far has done the most pillaging and looting up to present date. Guys like you will never admit to any of this because it means, for one, that what you have today came out of a dark history of brutal military conquest apposed to fair and civilized integration, and no.2, you will have to give up some amount of power and/or control back to to very people who you sole it from.

I am sick and tired of you mindless drones parroting these liberal memes. The idea that Europe's wealth is built on exploitation of non-Europeans is a myth. So they went to Africa and mined some diamonds and gold, or went to India and got some silk and spices, so what? What worth do precious metals actually have? None. It took the hard work of millions of Europeans to create the sophistication which you take for granted. The average citizen had nothing to do with his Empire's colonial policy. The English never benefited from the conquests of the British Empire which was run by the interests of a few business-minded Jews. Last time I checked Sweden or Poland or Russia never had colonies with slaves, yet you see all whites the same, as guilty. You jealous and oppressed "minorities" will never bother to ask yourselves why a public school in a white country is educating you on it's own crimes. And why is it indoctrinating its own native (white) citizens with guilt.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
odbo wrote: Or just keep committing crimes and living on hand-outs while cursing the hand that feeds you.


White people commit crimes and live on hand outs as well. Who do you think Nazi Low Riders are? Who do you think AB are? Also, white people can commit white collar crimes but they can get off with less time or none at all. Remember the Enron scandal? Those white males cheated out thousands of hardworking people.

"Former Enron Corp. employee George Maddox, who lost his retirement savings when the energy giant collapsed, says he has been forced to spend his golden years making ends meet by mowing pastures and living in a run-down East Texas farmhouse."

The exception is the rule. Also Jews are white. Mexicans are also white when they are committing crimes. But race doesn't exist, it's a social construct. Except when whites are killing Jews in the made-up Holocaust, in that cause all whites are guilty, and everyone is white including the Americans and Soviets who liberated them, even Mexicans, Asians, Blacks watching Shindler's List in school, everyone should feel guilty and sorry for what apparently happened to the Jews for eternity. In conclusion corrupt "white" politicians like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Liberman justify blacks commiting violent crimes against non-blacks at a ratio of more than 10 to 1.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:The Caucasian race did not develop on its own. The Caucasian race developed itself in the southern most point of Europe from the ancient interactions with Asiatics and Africans. Your own kind has even has pointed this out such as Martin Bernal, Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock, and Jean-François Champollion to name a few.

You're absolutely right. Arabs, Turks and Jews used their greater numbers to kidnap whites for thousands of years, using men for slavery and women for harems. When they invaded inland this exposed Spain and Portugal to negro bloodlines, ensuring they became lazy good for nothings. This put the pressure on unadulterated northern Europeans to do all the work that pays for the EU. While Germany actually produced wealth Spain received subsides. That's the difference, mongrelized nations like Greece or Portugal produce vacation spots, white nations produce prosperity that runs the world. And of course everyone hates them for it, they will find justifications but the real reason is jealousy.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Secondly, Europeans males are generally not nice to people other their own (and even that is debatable with all the Caucasian infighting). For example, just reread your own post, you're essentially a real physical threat to any non Aryan.

So Germans and Swedes are not nice to people who are non-white? Actually they would be nicer to you than to me. Aryans are actually too nice for their own good and put other peoples priorities over their own. If you view me as a threat because I'm making a conclusion based on data, that is your own problem not mine. Deal with your brainwashing, don't expect me to accommodate your monumental idiocy caused by liberal (Jew) indoctrination. When was the last time you almost got attacked by neo-nazis? When was the last time you almost got attacked by blacks or latino gang bangers? Enough said.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests