How soon is too soon for a man to buy his passport

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
Congratulations on a great start!
Off topic here, Davewe...

But that is one FINE lady in your profile. Were is she from?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:

+1

I'm one step closer to meeting such real women like that!!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:

Thanks! She lives near Davao. I love the girls from Mindanao!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Great news, men! My passport book just arrived today! Already planning a trip to Mexico with friends. Thank you for the encouragement. This is my proverbial kick in the pants.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Great news, men! My passport book just arrived today! Already planning a trip to Mexico with friends. Thank you for the encouragement. This is my proverbial kick in the pants.
Lucky bastard. Oi -- you'd better give us details. I'm talking cover-to-cover Daily Bugle shit!

You're on your way, kid.

Good luck -- not that you'll need it. ; )
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:...Already planning a trip to Mexico with friends...
On second thought, why just Mexico?..

Seems like every American-born Latin woman has been to Mexico several times way before I was even old enough to watch PG-13 films. Mexico, though somewhere I would love to go, actually seems LIMITING to me right now. Did I really spend the last year of my life saving up all of my money from my business, making tons of sacrifices, just to splurge it all on a trip that may be overpopulated with American-born bitches who have taken a break from their westernized partying and are there in Mexico to "get in touch with their Mexican heritage"? The thought is frightening, unless someone, anyone, can recommend some good spots in Mexico where it is predominantly non-Americanized women/people.

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Falcon is the go-to guy for all things Mexican on this board, mate.

Mexican wife, speaks Spanish -- you get the idea. Shoot him a line or something and he's sure to get back to you.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Seems like every American-born Latin woman has been to Mexico several times way before I was even old enough to watch PG-13 films. Mexico, though somewhere I would love to go, actually seems LIMITING to me right now. Did I really spend the last year of my life saving up all of my money from my business, making tons of sacrifices, just to splurge it all on a trip that may be overpopulated with American-born bitches who have taken a break from their westernized partying and are there in Mexico to "get in touch with their Mexican heritage"?
Sometimes I worry about this stuff too. Mexico too much like U.S. But reall have only seen this in preppies from Mexico City.

And the Ameribitches only go to Cancun or Tijuana.

I wouldn't let them ruin a big country for you.

Buy a used Rosetta Stone or Pimsleur course, and book a trip.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: How soon is too soon for a man to buy his passport

Post by E_Irizarry »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Simply put, I want to purchase my passport as early as possible, however I have no immediate plans to travel abroad (in other words, I have no planned destinations, departures, living accommodations, travel arrangements, etc. to a specific location). This wouldn't be a problem, but I understand that passport have an "expiration date" so to speak. Worse case scenario, I purchase a passport book or passport card now, and then find out that I have no plans or the financial means to openly travel in the years that that passport is valid. How soon is "too soon", if there is such a thing? Currently my only income is a small business that I run, and although I doubt I have the financial nest to leave, live and work abroad, I would still like to purchase a passport of some sort now. I have a suspicion that either passport prices will rise, or that they will become more exclusive and hard to obtain, or the Feminazi Union that is America will make it illegal for men to buy passports and venture abroad, or that the government will put a hold on passports so we cannot experience better cultures and societies, or that passports will become unavailable somehow (all false fears, I know). How soon is "too soon" for a man to buy his passport and give himself the only option that western men are faced with in this day in age - that is to develop himself through travel and culture outside of the western femisphere that has deemed males as second class citizens since birth.
I agree with the other poster who said there is no such thing as *too soon* being that a passport is good for 10 years. Also, keep in mind that a passport is another form of ID other then a drivers licence/birth certificate, so it's good to have even if you don't travel anywhere.

As a matter of fact, a military guy of high ranking told me to get my passport and firearms license because the act of being issued such privilege means that my background has been checked and I'm cleared (i.e, no warrants, no felonies).

Anyhow, it's a cool feeling to know you have a passport being that only 38% of Americans even have one.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-04/trav ... =PM:TRAVEL
thirty eight???? I thought back in the mid 2k's, it was only 16 percent that had valid US passports??!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Seems like every American-born Latin woman has been to Mexico several times way before I was even old enough to watch PG-13 films. Mexico, though somewhere I would love to go, actually seems LIMITING to me right now. Did I really spend the last year of my life saving up all of my money from my business, making tons of sacrifices, just to splurge it all on a trip that may be overpopulated with American-born bitches who have taken a break from their westernized partying and are there in Mexico to "get in touch with their Mexican heritage"?
Sometimes I worry about this stuff too. Mexico too much like U.S. But reall have only seen this in preppies from Mexico City.

And I'm not just talking about Ameribitches. I'm talking about the "Chicanas" - in other words American-born bitches whose only tie-in with Mexico is that their parents were born there. These American-born Latinas are horribly Americanized, and they do travel to and throughout Mexico (with their parents) regularly. I definitely want to avoid either of the two extremes.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

And I'm not just talking about Ameribitches. I'm talking about the "Chicanas" - in other words American-born bitches whose only tie-in with Mexico is that their parents were born there. These American-born Latinas are horribly Americanized, and they do travel to and throughout Mexico (with their parents) regularly. I definitely want to avoid either of the two extremes.
I am dating one of these now. Half sweet sexy innocent, half AmeriBitch. I know well what you mean.

I need to learn Spanish and travel well past the border.

Jesus I want to take care of someone - and someone who is not a bitch.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I am dating one of these now. Half sweet sexy innocent, half AmeriBitch. I know well what you mean.

I need to learn Spanish and travel well past the border.

Jesus I want to take care of someone - and someone who is not a bitch.
I hear ya on that! Are you rethinking your previous decision to "stay put"? :)

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I need to get to f***ing Paraguay ASAP!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.