Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


NA vs. EU

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

NA vs. EU

Postby tradcom » Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm

I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, so here goes.

The fact is, EU countries are actually developed, while the US is not - and Canada is little better. EU citizens have numerous benefits that simply don't exist here - a full-fledged public healthcare system, for instance, as opposed to even Canada's sad excuse for one, a high-quality education system, something that simply doesn't exist in NA, and government support during economic downturns - which is all but absent in NA (Canada's welfare system is even more of a sad joke than the healthcare system).

But that's not all. The other thing is, living in the EU as a citizen allows you to freely live and work in all of 27 countries - something unheard of elsewhere in the world. This is the ultimate recession proofing - even if your government doesn't provide enough unemployment benefits for you to live well - and as I just mentioned, most in fact do - you can just go elsewhere.

But there's more - the women! It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU than anywhere in NA, of course, but the previously-mentioned freedom of mobility allows you to go to the poorer countries of the EU for even greater choice. Plus, the non-EU countries of Europe are right next door, and almost all are visa-free for EU citizens!

And of course, there are many other societal issues that the EU is dealing with far better than NA. Bottom line: EU rocks, NA sucks.
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm







Postby Someone » Tue May 15, 2012 11:13 pm

I would caution against being too optimistic about "It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU ". That is a naive statement.

It's very hard to get girls in the Romance countries (Spain/France/Italy). They are cliquish and highly conservative. Also, in Germany and Holland, there are well-known shortages of women just like in North America. Germany, in particular, is known for fat women.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Postby tradcom » Tue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Someone wrote:I would caution against being too optimistic about "It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU ". That is a naive statement.

It's very hard to get girls in the Romance countries (Spain/France/Italy). They are cliquish and highly conservative. Also, in Germany and Holland, there are well-known shortages of women just like in North America. Germany, in particular, is known for fat women.


You conveniently removed the second part of my sentence - I was only comparing the EU to NA.
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby aozora13 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:27 pm

I have to agree with Someone. Although German women are not too hard to get, they usually are not the most interesting and they usually do not age well. Also, with the benefits it varies with high taxes and it depends what ethnic group you are in a certain country. However, most European countries as in EU countries have at least 20 days of vacation, general Health/Dental care, sick leave not allocated with your vacation as in America.

Romance country women are cliquish but at least you can meet good friends in those countries. Still do not always believe the grass is always greener which is what someone is talking about. America is definitely not the ideal place to live (also America-lite Canada) but many EU countries have problems too.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Europe by far--no question! Although, I would avoid the Anglocized European countries like England and Ireland, and the northern European countries; they're too feminist for my tastes. Germany is pretty good. I prefer the Eastern European countries much more so than Western Europe; people are a bit too snobby in Western Europe for my tastes...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Someone » Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 am

Although I don't approve of what he does, Roosh V (the PUA) has been travelling in Europe and his report is that the same things plaguing the West have now come to Eastern Europe as well -- obesity, first and foremost, but also "game" and desperation among men. I think globalization has affected the world to a much greater extent than many people realize. Chances are your experience even somewhere like Latvia in 2012 will be quite similar to North America. Of course, there are differences, but fewer than before.

A lot of Euro girls these days are fat too, everyone's eating American fast food, and everyone's snapping pictures in clubs with their iPhones and iPads.

P.S.: I recently checked a dating site in Moscow where, some years ago, the ratio was 4 F : 1 M. These days, the ratio is 1 F : 2 M. And some of my friends stationed in Moscow report that Russian guys are horny and that clubs become sausage fests toward the end of the night just like in America. I'm not saying it's as bad as in the US, but it's not necessarily paradise, either.
Last edited by Someone on Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Postby tradcom » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 am

Someone wrote:Although I don't approve of what he does, Roosh V (the PUA) has been travelling in Europe and his report is that the same things plaguing the West have now come to Eastern Europe as well -- obesity, first and foremost, but also "game" and desperation among men. I think globalization has affected the world to a much greater extent than many people realize. Chances are your experience even somewhere like Latvia in 2012 will be quite similar to North America. Of course, there are differences, but fewer than before.

A lot of Euro girls these days are fat too, everyone's eating American fast food, and everyone's snapping pictures in clubs with their iPhones and iPads.


This is happening worldwide, not just in Europe. You need to remember, though, that everything is relative.
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby Someone » Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 am

I recall there was an American guy on this forum, 25, who was going to travel to Ukraine. He used to post here. Does anyone know what his experience was? Did he ever share how he liked it over there?

His name was "GuitarGuy996", he posted how excited he was about his trip:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... highlight=

Do we know the results of that trip?
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

The run on the Greek banks today tells another story...

Postby OutWest » Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 am

theyoungagegroup wrote:I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, so here goes.

The fact is, EU countries are actually developed, while the US is not - and Canada is little better. EU citizens have numerous benefits that simply don't exist here - a full-fledged public healthcare system, for instance, as opposed to even Canada's sad excuse for one, a high-quality education system, something that simply doesn't exist in NA, and government support during economic downturns - which is all but absent in NA (Canada's welfare system is even more of a sad joke than the healthcare system).

But that's not all. The other thing is, living in the EU as a citizen allows you to freely live and work in all of 27 countries - something unheard of elsewhere in the world. This is the ultimate recession proofing - even if your government doesn't provide enough unemployment benefits for you to live well - and as I just mentioned, most in fact do - you can just go elsewhere.

But there's more - the women! It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU than anywhere in NA, of course, but the previously-mentioned freedom of mobility allows you to go to the poorer countries of the EU for even greater choice. Plus, the non-EU countries of Europe are right next door, and almost all are visa-free for EU citizens!

And of course, there are many other societal issues that the EU is dealing with far better than NA. Bottom line: EU rocks, NA sucks.



So long as they can pay for it, the social model in W Europe offers cradle to the grave quality of life. The problem however is that the model is unsustainable, and is collapsing as we speak. Cushy government benefits are a poor reason to like Europe I think. There are plenty of other things that can make Europe stand out. The Euro-zone is coming apart and the social contract that came with it is headed for the dumper. (= riots when there is no more or just too little free stuff.) Combine that with the demographic implosion and Europe's future does not look so bright unless you are looking for a job as an imam.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: The run on the Greek banks today tells another story...

Postby tradcom » Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 am

OutWest wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, so here goes.

The fact is, EU countries are actually developed, while the US is not - and Canada is little better. EU citizens have numerous benefits that simply don't exist here - a full-fledged public healthcare system, for instance, as opposed to even Canada's sad excuse for one, a high-quality education system, something that simply doesn't exist in NA, and government support during economic downturns - which is all but absent in NA (Canada's welfare system is even more of a sad joke than the healthcare system).

But that's not all. The other thing is, living in the EU as a citizen allows you to freely live and work in all of 27 countries - something unheard of elsewhere in the world. This is the ultimate recession proofing - even if your government doesn't provide enough unemployment benefits for you to live well - and as I just mentioned, most in fact do - you can just go elsewhere.

But there's more - the women! It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU than anywhere in NA, of course, but the previously-mentioned freedom of mobility allows you to go to the poorer countries of the EU for even greater choice. Plus, the non-EU countries of Europe are right next door, and almost all are visa-free for EU citizens!

And of course, there are many other societal issues that the EU is dealing with far better than NA. Bottom line: EU rocks, NA sucks.



So long as they can pay for it, the social model in W Europe offers cradle to the grave quality of life. The problem however is that the model is unsustainable, and is collapsing as we speak. Cushy government benefits are a poor reason to like Europe I think. There are plenty of other things that can make Europe stand out. The Euro-zone is coming apart and the social contract that came with it is headed for the dumper. (= riots when there is no more or just too little free stuff.) Combine that with the demographic implosion and Europe's future does not look so bright unless you are looking for a job as an imam.


Outwest


Actually, it's the US and its tremendous debt and associated military-industrial complex that are unsustainable (and not just financially but also, for example, environmentally). The EU is actually quite financially sound in comparison for the simple reason that it still produces stuff, unlike the US.
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:29 am

Hey, Guitarguy here. I've been lurking and haven't posted in a few weeks.

Sadly, I will not be able to visit the Ukraine due to financial issues and had to change my trip from Delhi to Kiev into Delhi to JFK. However, I have had many enlightening experiences here in India and am going to write a full report on this in the coming days.

Needless to say, i'm very disappointed I will not be able to go to Kiev now, however it has given me fuller incentive to working at my online business and gaining the financial freedom to travel permanently.

I don't want to return to America. As many have stated, western materialism/feminism is starting to effect the world in small degrees, even here in India. But NOTHING is like the U.S. I just revived my facebook account (for better or worse), and within hours get to see that my wonderful "friends" in the US are up to, and what I'll be returning to.

I will elaborate more soon. But for everyone's health, happiness, and well being, I would suggest they take a trip outside the Anglospere ASAP and get a taste of a better (yet not perfect) world.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby OzGuy » Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 am

Someone wrote:I would caution against being too optimistic about "It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU ". That is a naive statement.

It's very hard to get girls in the Romance countries (Spain/France/Italy). They are cliquish and highly conservative. Also, in Germany and Holland, there are well-known shortages of women just like in North America. Germany, in particular, is known for fat women.


While it is true that Spain, France, and Italy are the worst places in Europe to get girls, I disagree with you about Germany. I haven't yet come across a fat German woman, perhaps they exist, but they are pretty rare. In fact hardly any European women are overweight, its just women in the UK. Switzerland is supposed to have the highest number of slim girls in the developed world. This is probably because they are quite active outdoors, as they are known for their alps and nature. They also tend to eat more healthy foods.

I haven't heard about there being a shortage of women in Germany, but I can tell you that German men RARELY approach women. So even if this shortage is true, women are still easier to get in Germany because there isn't nearly as much competition. In fact, just about every German girl i've spoken to has been single for around 3 years! These are very attractive women too - in the US they would probably only be single for a few days before another offer comes along!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Just GO

Postby polya » Wed May 16, 2012 7:00 am

Why not go to the EU for at least 3 months and see it's charms for yourself - it's coming into summer so plan your trip now.
You will see simple statements like "the US sucks and EU rocks aren't true" - e.g. can you speak Czech or Hungarian languages? The girls won't meet you unless you can communicate.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby jamesbond » Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 am

OzGuy wrote:While it is true that Spain, France, and Italy are the worst places in Europe to get girls, I disagree with you about Germany. I haven't yet come across a fat German woman, perhaps they exist, but they are pretty rare. In fact hardly any European women are overweight, its just women in the UK. Switzerland is supposed to have the highest number of slim girls in the developed world. This is probably because they are quite active outdoors, as they are known for their alps and nature. They also tend to eat more healthy foods.

I haven't heard about there being a shortage of women in Germany, but I can tell you that German men RARELY approach women. So even if this shortage is true, women are still easier to get in Germany because there isn't nearly as much competition. In fact, just about every German girl i've spoken to has been single for around 3 years! These are very attractive women too - in the US they would probably only be single for a few days before another offer comes along!


I read an article last month that said in Berlin, single women outnumber single men. Also, I read that in germany only 15% of the adult population is overweight. Compare this to the US, where 50% of adults are overweight. :shock:

Also, like OzGuy said, men in germany DO NOT approach women. The men are very passive, which is great, it means there will be more women available in germany than in anglo-nations, where the men are very aggressive in asking out women. In the US for example, the average woman gets asked out hundreds of times a year, even if she is just average looking! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: NA vs. EU

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

theyoungagegroup,
wow...your comments are so naive. It is easy to see you were born when you were born and have not done your research as to what the EU really is.

The EU is an evolving totalitarian police state.

Walk down any high street in the UK and you will see heavily armed police and CCTV. You can not MOVE in the UK without beving video recorded. In London it is totally off the charts.

The police state is being introduced under the guise of "economic integration" and "economic benefits". Well ask the PIGS countries about all that "economic benefit".

Maybe you should read up on what the EU is REALLY about before saying EU Rocks, eh?

Right NOW germany is the best place to live and will be for some time to come...maybe years.....but if men like me are not successful in stopping the plans of those who wish to bring down the curtain on western civilisation the EU will not be the place to live for too long.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests