NA vs. EU

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Re: NA vs. EU

Post by tradcom »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:theyoungagegroup,
wow...your comments are so naive. It is easy to see you were born when you were born and have not done your research as to what the EU really is.

The EU is an evolving totalitarian police state.

Walk down any high street in the UK and you will see heavily armed police and CCTV. You can not MOVE in the UK without beving video recorded. In London it is totally off the charts.

The police state is being introduced under the guise of "economic integration" and "economic benefits". Well ask the PIGS countries about all that "economic benefit".

Maybe you should read up on what the EU is REALLY about before saying EU Rocks, eh?

Right NOW germany is the best place to live and will be for some time to come...maybe years.....but if men like me are not successful in stopping the plans of those who wish to bring down the curtain on western civilisation the EU will not be the place to live for too long.
Do you not realize that the UK is at present and has been for quite some time now fundamentally opposed to the EU? Yes, it joined it decades ago (when it wasn't even called that), but it has no plans to join the euro or even the Schengen area.

EU law actually protects people from corporations, just as it's supposed to. Take EU privacy law, for instance - the Anglosphere doesn't even come close.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

"In Germany, single men above the age of about 30 years are confronted with a lack of single women in their age-group (Martin 2001: 310). This “marriage squeezeâ€￾ rises to the age of 45, decreases slightly after this, but remains intact up to beyond 60 years. (Glowsky, 2007)

"For Germany at least, there are now more single men than single women at all reproductive ages, and even beyond..."

Source http://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2009/08 ... women.html

One other thing. I am friends on Facebook with a lot of Germans. I regularly see on FB that they have the same stuff going on as here in the US -- "Ladies Nights" parties with free entry for women, guys desperately hitting on women, etc.

Why do you think so many German men head to Poland to find wives?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: NA vs. EU

theyoungagegroup wrote: Do you not realize that the UK is at present and has been for quite some time now fundamentally opposed to the EU? Yes, it joined it decades ago (when it wasn't even called that), but it has no plans to join the euro or even the Schengen area.

EU law actually protects people from corporations, just as it's supposed to. Take EU privacy law, for instance - the Anglosphere doesn't even come close.
theyoungagegroup,
you seem to have no idea what is really happening and have bought the lies propagated by the guvments and media.

Here is a rule of thumb. If you read it in the lame stream media then it is propaganda put there for a reason.

The UK is opposed to the EU? Thats hysterical since ALL THREE major parties are pro EU. Anyone who raises an anti-EU voice in the UK is quickly silenced. All the members of the current parliament have been served notice of treason and these notices have also been served on the queen. All members of the UK parliament are now deemed criminals and Roger Hayes is leading the effort for lawful rebellion. You can read about Roger here.

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/

One of the BIG points is that the UK was transformed from a sovereign national entity to a UCC Corporation during the war. I have read the hansards recording on the debate that took place about this transformation. The UK has NEVER been transformed back into a sovereign state ever since. That the guvment does not even tell the people that they transformed the "country" into a UCC legal entity tells you they are criminals. Since the guvment is a UCC legal entity it has NO AUTHORITY over living men, only UCC legal entities.

In my court meeting the other day I PROVED that german courts were running in UCC jurisdiction by dealing with the matter as a UCC matter and the judge was therefore also forced to deal with it as a UCC matter. This went completely over the head of the police officers in the room.

It is my understanding that ALL member states of the United Nations operate as UCC legal entities therefore NONE of them have any LAWFUL authority over a living man.

If you think all these EU Laws that are being written at such a pace are to protect you then you are very naive and sadly mistaken. Time to do your reading.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The run on the Greek banks today tells another story...

Post by gsjackson »

OutWest wrote:

So long as they can pay for it, the social model in W Europe offers cradle to the grave quality of life. The problem however is that the model is unsustainable, and is collapsing as we speak. Cushy government benefits are a poor reason to like Europe I think. There are plenty of other things that can make Europe stand out. The Euro-zone is coming apart and the social contract that came with it is headed for the dumper. (= riots when there is no more or just too little free stuff.) Combine that with the demographic implosion and Europe's future does not look so bright unless you are looking for a job as an imam. Outwest
The social contract pre-dated the eurozone, which was set up by bankers precisely to undermine the social contract. The political tides are turning against the banksters now, and what that means for the future of the eurozone is anybody's guess.

I'm in Germany now, and I'm not seeing the fat chicks. What's great about Europe is not only are the women much easier to talk to, but you can actually find them, because they are out in public. In the US, they're all in their privatized spaces hooked up to machines. Try to make conversation with one and she doesn't understand what you're doing. In Europe they have a pedestrian culture and a conversational culture, both of which have long since disappeared in the US.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

gsjackson wrote: I'm in Germany now, and I'm not seeing the fat chicks. What's great about Europe is not only are the women much easier to talk to, but you can actually find them, because they are out in public. In the US, they're all in their privatized spaces hooked up to machines. Try to make conversation with one and she doesn't understand what you're doing. In Europe they have a pedestrian culture and a conversational culture, both of which have long since disappeared in the US.
Correct....
I particularly like the marketplace culture...in pretty much every city there is a central marketplace, some times many of them, and people frequent these places in the warmer times. You can stroll through the marketplace or take a seat at the tables set out by the many restaurants...it is perfectly normal to approach people you do not know and say hello. No one ever takes offense if someone overhears a piece of conversation and then joins in for a bit. I have done it many times, others have done it to me many times.

Women will approach men in places like the marketplace....especially friends of friends. In the US this does not happen as there are no marketplaces...there are only Malls....and it was happening less and less in Australia. The whole "walk and pubic transport" and "marketplace" or "beer garden" culture is much preferable to the sanitised existence of places like the US and Australia.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I was just in the Allstadt in Dusseldorf during lunchtime. Thousands of people all over, eating, drinking, talking, strolling, hanging out, appearing to have a great time -- at lunchtime on a weekday. I can't wait to see what it's like on Friday and Saturday nights (it's one bar after another). Conversation comes easily here. There's no public space even remotely comparable anywhere in the U.S.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

There's no question that the EU is more relaxed than NA when it comes to socializing. This isn't even up for debate really. NA is stone cold unless you have something that puts you in a clique right away or you're profoundly attractive.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

gsjackson wrote:I was just in the Allstadt in Dusseldorf during lunchtime. Thousands of people all over, eating, drinking, talking, strolling, hanging out, appearing to have a great time -- at lunchtime on a weekday. I can't wait to see what it's like on Friday and Saturday nights (it's one bar after another). Conversation comes easily here. There's no public space even remotely comparable anywhere in the U.S.
I have been there many times......you do realise today is a public holiday in Germany....so there are many more people out and about than normal.

Shame you can not be in Cologne for 11.11. 11.11 is the BIGGEST party in that region. Even the other Germans think they are over the top about it!! And then in February they have another fesitval where people even wear costumes to work. One guy came as sponge bob and completely missed the fact that he would not be able to type at his keyboard with his arms pointed out to the sides! LOL!!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Some of you must be anti-europe conservatives.

Europe has a much brighter future than America.

European cities ALWAYS rank higher in quality of life studies.

Europe leads America in terms of internet and wireless technology.

The gap between the rich and the poor in America will continue to weaken America. It's happened to many civilizations.

Even if Europe does eventually collapse, America will go down first.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Some of you white dudes don't do well in Europe because you aren't anything unique.

It's the black, asian and hispanic guys who do well in Europe, they are seen as novelties there.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

theyoungagegroup wrote:
OutWest wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, so here goes.

The fact is, EU countries are actually developed, while the US is not - and Canada is little better. EU citizens have numerous benefits that simply don't exist here - a full-fledged public healthcare system, for instance, as opposed to even Canada's sad excuse for one, a high-quality education system, something that simply doesn't exist in NA, and government support during economic downturns - which is all but absent in NA (Canada's welfare system is even more of a sad joke than the healthcare system).

But that's not all. The other thing is, living in the EU as a citizen allows you to freely live and work in all of 27 countries - something unheard of elsewhere in the world. This is the ultimate recession proofing - even if your government doesn't provide enough unemployment benefits for you to live well - and as I just mentioned, most in fact do - you can just go elsewhere.

But there's more - the women! It's easier to get girls anywhere in the EU than anywhere in NA, of course, but the previously-mentioned freedom of mobility allows you to go to the poorer countries of the EU for even greater choice. Plus, the non-EU countries of Europe are right next door, and almost all are visa-free for EU citizens!

And of course, there are many other societal issues that the EU is dealing with far better than NA. Bottom line: EU rocks, NA sucks.

So long as they can pay for it, the social model in W Europe offers cradle to the grave quality of life. The problem however is that the model is unsustainable, and is collapsing as we speak. Cushy government benefits are a poor reason to like Europe I think. There are plenty of other things that can make Europe stand out. The Euro-zone is coming apart and the social contract that came with it is headed for the dumper. (= riots when there is no more or just too little free stuff.) Combine that with the demographic implosion and Europe's future does not look so bright unless you are looking for a job as an imam.

Outwest
Actually, it's the US and its tremendous debt and associated military-industrial complex that are unsustainable (and not just financially but also, for example, environmentally). The EU is actually quite financially sound in comparison for the simple reason that it still produces stuff, unlike the US.
You might want to check your facts. US exports are strong and the economy is still twice the size of China, with stable or increasing populations numbers, (Stable population is essential to a sustainable economy). Germany is the exporting power-house of Europe.
If you think southern Europe is some productivity powerhouse, you are disillusion and must never have spent time there.
It is MAJOR deal in Germany right now with the screwing they are going to take over having gotten in bed with Southern Europe.If all of Europe was like Germany, then of course there would be no problem. Do you bother to read financial papers? The Euro-zone right now, is on the verge of coming undone. Further, without immigration, much of the European countryside is going to be increasingly depopulated over the next 20 years. You can see that ALREADY if you travel in parts of Spain, Italy and Greece- you go into rural towns
and even a bit larger ones, and WHERE are the young people? No, no just moved away, Europeans are having children at about
HALF of the replacement rate. That is not some abstract keyboard commando bullshit, look it up, its a fact. Does it take a rocket scientist
to figure out what that means to a country?

And you are right, the USA is on a trajectory that cannot be sustained, and the military spending is one part of that, as is the even larger vote buying-entitlement complex. The hope for the US is that it can pull itself back from going the way of Europe, reel in spending and fall back on a very strong economic base which still exists, unlike most of Southern Europe. You notice how it is not Spanish or Greek technology that supports the entire computer industry? LOL If you take the time to actually check and inform yourself, US exports are not just software or computer technology. Equipment of all sorts from light to heavy industrial equipment/machinery is
a strong export sector. Again, look it up.

So again, you are correct that the US cannot sustain what is being done now. A budget that requires 1.5 trillion in borrowing every year is a train-wreck happening, but going the way of Europe is total suicide. Anyone following events in Europe? The Euro-zone is near meltdown. A short position on the Euro has made me very very good money this month, as I have nearly doubled my trading accounts
on shorting the Euro in about 5 weeks. You see, if your positions are informed and not just keyboard puffing, you can put your money where your mouth is, and make money off your own insight.

Note to anyone who is inclined to trading- I am watching the Euro to move lower towards $120, BUT if it breaks through that barrier and does not find support, it is a signal that the move is under way to let the Euro slide towards parity with the dollar, with huge money to be made for those who are paying attention.

If you are really right about something, it will not just make you feel better tapping it out on the keyboard, much more importantly, it will be useful in your life in concrete ways.

And for myself I am anything but anti-Europe. Socially, there is far more to be had in Europe than the US. I would agree, the Euro-zone is a scam, and I suspect many members regret it. Ironically, if one wants to posit that Germany almost destroyed Europe in the 20th century, it may be that Germany saves Europe in this one.

And who can find a way to explain how a shrinking population can sustain any kind of social contract? The benefits and transfers involved require a stable or somewhat growing population base. I do not think that long term, Muslim migrants are going to be up for supporting old white Europeans, they are smarter than that.

Bank runs and capital flight, in Greece, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium. This is not a theory, its a fact happening as we speak.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/ ... MG20120517

No country USA or otherwise can escape culture and mores. To be alarmed by events in Europe(as in the US) is to be "anti-European? LOL

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on May 17th, 2012, 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: I have been there many times......you do realise today is a public holiday in Germany....so there are many more people out and about than normal.

Shame you can not be in Cologne for 11.11. 11.11 is the BIGGEST party in that region. Even the other Germans think they are over the top about it!! And then in February they have another fesitval where people even wear costumes to work. One guy came as sponge bob and completely missed the fact that he would not be able to type at his keyboard with his arms pointed out to the sides! LOL!!
Yeah, I found out after posting that today is a holiday, so the crowd wasn't typical for a weekday. Still looks like a great place to spend a weekend -- will find out tomorrow I'll be in Cologne May 27-31, but I assume 11.11 is on 11.11. Will also spend five days in Bamberg before leaving Germany for Croatia.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:I'm in Germany now, and I'm not seeing the fat chicks. What's great about Europe is not only are the women much easier to talk to, but you can actually find them, because they are out in public. In the US, they're all in their privatized spaces hooked up to machines. Try to make conversation with one and she doesn't understand what you're doing. In Europe they have a pedestrian culture and a conversational culture, both of which have long since disappeared in the US.
That's great your in Germany, try and talk to some of the women there and see how they respond to you. I am sure they will be more friendly and sociable than American women are. :D

Your right about people in Europe being out in public more. In the US, everybody drives their car to the grocery store, bookstore and shopping malls. You just don't see many people walking around in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
gsjackson wrote: I'm in Germany now, and I'm not seeing the fat chicks. What's great about Europe is not only are the women much easier to talk to, but you can actually find them, because they are out in public. In the US, they're all in their privatized spaces hooked up to machines. Try to make conversation with one and she doesn't understand what you're doing. In Europe they have a pedestrian culture and a conversational culture, both of which have long since disappeared in the US.
Correct....
I particularly like the marketplace culture...in pretty much every city there is a central marketplace, some times many of them, and people frequent these places in the warmer times. You can stroll through the marketplace or take a seat at the tables set out by the many restaurants...it is perfectly normal to approach people you do not know and say hello. No one ever takes offense if someone overhears a piece of conversation and then joins in for a bit. I have done it many times, others have done it to me many times.

Women will approach men in places like the marketplace....especially friends of friends. In the US this does not happen as there are no marketplaces...there are only Malls....and it was happening less and less in Australia. The whole "walk and pubic transport" and "marketplace" or "beer garden" culture is much preferable to the sanitised existence of places like the US and Australia.

That is correct- my misstatement. The social contract is not the product of the "Euro-zone", what I meant to say was that it is DEPENDENT of course on the Euro-zone economies. Even without the Euro construct, the social contract model in much of Europe was headed for trouble. Enter the banker/monopolists on the scene and it goes down hill from there.

Probably the most profound thing I heard in that regard was in Denmark, talking with a professor there.
He said, "The success of the Danish social contract is based on the idea that we are not asking our government to do anything more than most of us are inclined to do ourselves as individuals." THAT is what has made much of Europe a great place to be, and it may go back that way after the individual states can control their own destiny again.

Outwest

Return to “General Discussions”