Thats it, I'm giving up on women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Thats it, I'm giving up on women

Post by OzGuy »

I am tired of wasting my time and energy bothering to meet/talk to women. Even when you do meet one, just about all of them expect the man to do all the work, including initiating conversation. Very few women will actually initiate conversation online, they wait for you to do it. Why should I put up with it being so one sided? If they were truly interested they would make an attempt to initiate conversation sometimes. And no, this isn't limited to Anglo women either, I have found it in foreign women INCLUDING Russian women.

I now have a rule. If the woman doesn't initiate conversation by the third time she comes online, then I ask her why. If she doesn't have a legit excuse then I simply delete her because obviously she isn't interested enough and it will only be one sided.

Not only is it a waste of time and energy, it also leads to disappointment and rejection. This damages one's self esteem. Why put yourself through this? Women don't have to, so why should we? From now i'm on going to focus my energy on me. I'm going to travel alone, and do things that I enjoy. f**k women, they can go to hell. About 99% of them are stuck up bitches with a self entitlement attitude anyway.

The only way i'll be meeting women from now on is if they approach ME and make an effort. I am done chasing women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thats it, I'm giving up on women

Post by Taco »

OzGuy wrote:I am tired of wasting my time and energy bothering to meet/talk to women. Even when you do meet one, just about all of them expect the man to do all the work, including initiating conversation.
I never had this problem with the women I met on Date In Asia. The only problem I had was getting them to shut up.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Perhaps things will be different once I actually travel to the country. Maybe its women who spend a lot of time online that do this? Probably because they are so used to getting so much attention from guys. I strongly believe that online dating has made things worse for men. It never used to be this bad in the 90's, not even with anglo women.

I think your best bet is meeting a woman who hasn't ever used online dating. Perhaps she will be more likely to approach you and make an effort? Online dating corrupts women and makes them think they don't need to make an effort.

I am doing a trip across Europe in 3 months time, so hopefully things will be different when i'm actually there.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Taco wrote:I never had this problem with the women I met on Date In Asia. The only problem I had was getting them to shut up.
And heck, that's not even a problem! I love that these girls talk a lot. :)

Women of all walks of life, especially young girls, initiate the chase with me online, but these are usually filipinas. Apparently, they went to an online dating class, because they ALL say the same damn thing... "hi". So I ask for their name, and why they were interested in my profile. This usually helps the convo along. And this is coming from an ugly guy, who has facial hair(something I hear asians not liking) and doesn't earn much.

I think Taco was right... as long as you have a pulse, you should be able to get at least ONE woman to be interested in you, if you comb the world for them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Asian women are a pleasure to be around, unlike western women, who are an eyesore and are painful to associate with.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
SamIAm
Freshman Poster

Post by SamIAm »

OzGuy wrote:The only way i'll be meeting women from now on is if they approach ME and make an effort. I am done chasing women.
I came to the same conclusion several years ago and guess what happened...nothing. But I
have no regrets and am looking forward to becoming an ex-pat.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> I never had this problem with the women I met on Date In Asia. The only problem I had was getting them to shut up.

Ha ha ha! This is so true. Sign up to a site with Filipinas on it and you'll be swamped with attention. It's much the same with Chinese or Thai women. Oh, and Nigerian scammers of course :roll: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Understand your pain ozguy, try PH and Thai and I guarantee women will be more then happy to talk to you and much more.
I cany say for Russian and Ukranian women, they dont seem that keen and talkative on mamba.ru
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

OzGuy wrote:The only way i'll be meeting women from now on is if they approach ME and make an effort. I am done chasing women.
That will almost never happen in the West. Western women are getting too much recognition and validation as it is in these cultures, Germany included. The only way you can get anywhere with them is by chasing them vigorously, which leads to an unbalanced and unnatural relationship. The most sure way to find a natural relationship is by going outside the West where there is mutual desire; the women will need you to love them as much as you need them to need you in order to validate you as a man. This is from my point of view anyway.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

OzGuy wrote:I am tired of wasting my time and energy bothering to meet/talk to women. Even when you do meet one, just about all of them expect the man to do all the work, including initiating conversation. Very few women will actually initiate conversation online, they wait for you to do it. Why should I put up with it being so one sided? If they were truly interested they would make an attempt to initiate conversation sometimes. And no, this isn't limited to Anglo women either, I have found it in foreign women INCLUDING Russian women.

I now have a rule. If the woman doesn't initiate conversation by the third time she comes online, then I ask her why. If she doesn't have a legit excuse then I simply delete her because obviously she isn't interested enough and it will only be one sided.

Not only is it a waste of time and energy, it also leads to disappointment and rejection. This damages one's self esteem. Why put yourself through this? Women don't have to, so why should we? From now i'm on going to focus my energy on me. I'm going to travel alone, and do things that I enjoy. f**k women, they can go to hell. About 99% of them are stuck up bitches with a self entitlement attitude anyway

The only way i'll be meeting women from now on is if they approach ME and make an effort. I am done chasing women.
I'm with you man. My new motto is, "I rather pay for p***y then beg for it." I have more dignity that way apposed to wining and dining a woman, or being a "gentleman" which in essence is indirectly begging for p***y.

All the guys who think they have "game," and all the PUA are nothing more then professional p***y beggars. Period!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

See my reply in viewtopic.php?t=14072

You can either:
(1) Do what many U.S. men have already done: since women are impossible to get, and further impossible to be with, switch to men instead. Harsh reality.
(2) Try somewhere else. In person, not online.

As for the Russian women, the online ones do that due to all the responses they get, but often not the ones you meet in person. In Latin America, women have initiated conversations and flirting with me - in person. I wouldn't even go near online dating sites.

Online interactions sometimes work well though. As for chatting with Filipinas online, for me, they are super fun to talk to. They are funny, silly, and won't stop talking to me. I'm in my early 20's and can pass for the one-half of Filipinos have the more East Asian looks. Plus I chat a lot in Tagalog too. Some comments I got from them while doing YIM video chats:

- "cuuute"
- "papa pogi" (handsome papi)
- "can i see u again plzzz"
- "gwapooo"

They absolutely love the compliments I give them. We talk a lot about what life in our countries are like, about language, family, Asian migrants, school, music, travel, etc. etc. Endless conversation topics!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

HAHA that is an awesome pic, that bitch sitting on that pedestal and that faggot mangina worshipping her disgusting smelly vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

OzGuy wrote:I am tired of wasting my time and energy bothering to meet/talk to women. Even when you do meet one, just about all of them expect the man to do all the work, including initiating conversation. Very few women will actually initiate conversation online, they wait for you to do it. Why should I put up with it being so one sided? If they were truly interested they would make an attempt to initiate conversation sometimes. And no, this isn't limited to Anglo women either, I have found it in foreign women INCLUDING Russian women.

Not only is it a waste of time and energy, it also leads to disappointment and rejection. This damages one's self esteem. Why put yourself through this? Women don't have to, so why should we? From now i'm on going to focus my energy on me. I'm going to travel alone, and do things that I enjoy. f**k women, they can go to hell. About 99% of them are stuck up bitches with a self entitlement attitude anyway.

I have been doing this for 10 years and be prepared to stay alone where you are and that no women will ever make a contact with you.

That's just the reality..they could not care less about a bunch of looser as they say who are sexually frustrated..they just smile at that and make fun of it because they know they can go to any bars or open their computers and found a male who is ready for them.

I can tell you with an accuracy of about 99 percent that they won't initiate any contact and that you will die alone if you don't go abroad to the right places.

The situation you describe is what i live everyday in France for 10 years.

Before,i was the type of guy who went a lot outside trying to chase some pussies but got disgusted on how the rules are.

So what happened when i stopped to chase them?

Well, i was condemned to stay alone,totally disappearing from the scene and condemned all my life to end wanking in my room.

But there's an error in this program and in the destiny i'm destined too, because i went abroad and find my way in SEA.

In no way i will be doomed to stay single all my life and in no way i will be doomed to surrender myself and accept the rule in my country on how i should behave with females.

Finally after f***ing around in Thailand and having an amazing time compared to France,i find myself in a time where i want to construct something with a nice lady and be in a more serious relationship.

Nothing will change where you are.

They won't come to see you,you won't change yourself so you will be destined to celibacy and frustration unless you make the move to go abroad.

I made this decision when i understood that everything was over for me here.

It was the best move i could ever made,and now after having multiples gf and p4p fun,the time have come for me to be more serious and build something in Thailand.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

green1976 wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I have been doing this for 10 years and be prepared to stay alone where you are and that no women will ever make a contact with you.

That's just the reality..they could not care less about a bunch of looser as they say who are sexually frustrated..they just smile at that and make fun of it because they know they can go to any bars or open their computers and found a male who is ready for them.

I can tell you with an accuracy of about 99 percent that they won't initiate any contact and that you will die alone if you don't go abroad to the right places.

The situation you describe is what i live everyday in France for 10 years.

Before,i was the type of guy who went a lot outside trying to chase some pussies but got disgusted on how the rules are.

So what happened when i stopped to chase them?

Well, i was condemned to stay alone,totally disappearing from the scene and condemned all my life to end wanking in my room.

But there's an error in this program and in the destiny i'm destined too, because i went abroad and find my way in SEA.

In no way i will be doomed to stay single all my life and in no way i will be doomed to surrender myself and accept the rule in my country on how i should behave with females.

Finally after f***ing around in Thailand and having an amazing time compared to France,i find myself in a time where i want to construct something with a nice lady and be in a more serious relationship.

Nothing will change where you are.

They won't come to see you,you won't change yourself so you will be destined to celibacy and frustration unless you make the move to go abroad.
Lately I feel I'm headed the same route. For years now, I've had nothing but rejection from most women I approach. This website, along with many videos and blogs, has helped me to understand that the problem is not me. The west is a feminazi hellhole where women are encouraged to compete with men, disrespect men, criminalize men, hate and fear men, you name it. So I too have decided that I am through seeking approval from women in America. I no longer hold back with things I say anymore, and hopefully people are starting to realize that I will no longer fall for the "women are superior beings" bullshit. I only really talk to foreign women here in the midwest suburbs; they are kinder, but 100% of the time they are already married. This leaves me with online social networks, and believe me, this is where fat, bisexual, man-hating, single mothers have laid their welfare-paid nest!

I am through changing everything I am for the purpose of chasing women. Meeting women in college while being myself was a breeze, but no one could have prepared me for the drastic change. No one told me that I would struggle to find dates almost immediately after that walk down the isle in my cap and gown with BA degree in hand. Four years later, I am through losing these mind games of "What can I do different so American women will like me?" Nope! Through with that bullshit. It's time I focus on my start-up business(es) and earn whatever money I can to afford adequate travel. I have never once left the United States, and it finally bit me in my ass that this is the heart of the problem. The problem was never how I look, the problem was never what era I was born in, the problem was never anger/anxiety/fear or any psychological disorder, the problem was never my relationship with my own mother, the problem was never what colognes a PUA would suggest, the problem was never what company I work(ed) for, etc. The problem was that I never left, thus still reside, in the feminazi hellhole. I applied for a passport book last week, and I am left with only one realistic option - an option for all western men: travel to where women don't live to hate, envy, and manipulate you! One of the first quotes I remember reading on this site back when I joined in December 2011, was (and forgive me, I've forgotten the author) "I used to think I hated women. When I traveled to non-Feminist countries, I learned that I only hated American women." That was the greatest inspiration that I have taken with me in my question to better myself, focus on making more money in my business, and travel abroad. Chasing American women is tedious, predictable, frustrating, and guess what? Someone other than you gets (or got) her p***y at the end of the ride. Let the sissies and manginas court the western women. We here at Happier Abroad know damn well we're better than that shit.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

lavezzi wrote:
That will almost never happen in the West. Western women are getting too much recognition and validation as it is in these cultures, Germany included. The only way you can get anywhere with them is by chasing them vigorously, which leads to an unbalanced and unnatural relationship. The most sure way to find a natural relationship is by going outside the West where there is mutual desire; the women will need you to love them as much as you need them to need you in order to validate you as a man. This is from my point of view anyway.
Guys,
its pretty simple. Women want men with money and the ability to pay for them and THEIR children. The man himself is completely irrelevant. I know this.

I said to my fav#3 that if men EVER wake up to how much women have lied to them and agree that a man telling a woman he wants a wife and children as a lie is ok? It is OVER for women.

Well? What do young men here think? Is it ok to lie to women and tell them you really want "wife and kids" given how they lie to you?

Its pretty easy to look like you have money even if you do not.

If you are not an alpha and do not have money or game then all you have to do is lie to women. Its that simple.

And yes....I make women come to me....but I too am tiring of the whole game. Looking around for something more interesting to do.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!