Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 12:50 am

DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Post by boycottamericanwomen » May 17th, 2012, 4:57 am

I just finished Henry Makow's book A Long Way to Go For A Date, where he talks about how he married a Filipino girl and brought her back to Canada.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE f***ing MISTAKE!

The bitch went insane and started attacking him, and then when Henry defended himself, she called it assault and called the cops and got Henry arrested. This happened a few times.

The point is this- DO NOT EVER MARRY OR SIGN A LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH ANY WOMAN FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.

If you want a girl in your life, then you can have her as your GIRLFRIEND. But marriage? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET MARRIED IN THE WEST!!!!!

Bringing a foreign girl back to the West is the most insane, stupid, crazy thing a man can do.

The best option is to simply expat permanently, and have girlfriends overseas. But DO NOT MARRY THEM.

Another option is to stay in the West, earn lots of money, and go to massage parlours.

LEGAL MARRIAGE IS A TOOL OF THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT TO ENSLAVE MEN. THUS, DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SLAVERY!!!!!!!!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » May 17th, 2012, 6:02 am

I agree.

There is simply no benefit for any man to get married in any region in the world. Men simply have everything to lose and nothing to gain from marriage of any sort. I concur with your statement on dating and girlfriends as well.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 12:50 am

Post by boycottamericanwomen » May 17th, 2012, 11:12 am

Yes, if you want to live with a woman and spend your life with her, well you can do that. Just co-habitate. NO NEED TO SIGN ANY f***ing LEGAL PAPERS WHICH ENSLAVE YOU TO THE GOVERNMENT, KNOWN AS THE MARRIAGE CONTRACT.

Of course, if your girlfriends pressures you into making a LEGAL MARRIAGE, well, you know what her true interests are. She wants to rape you financially in the divorce courts eventually.

If she actually loves you, then what is the necessity of a legal marriage?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Post by Maker55 » May 17th, 2012, 2:36 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, if you want to live with a woman and spend your life with her, well you can do that. Just co-habitate. NO NEED TO SIGN ANY f***ing LEGAL PAPERS WHICH ENSLAVE YOU TO THE GOVERNMENT, KNOWN AS THE MARRIAGE CONTRACT.

Of course, if your girlfriends pressures you into making a LEGAL MARRIAGE, well, you know what her true interests are. She wants to rape you financially in the divorce courts eventually.

If she actually loves you, then what is the necessity of a legal marriage?


Dude, you should NEVER live with a woman or you'll have to pay PALIIMONY through common law marriage.

You can have great relationships with women without letting them move in with you.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 12:50 am

Post by boycottamericanwomen » May 17th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Maker55 wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, if you want to live with a woman and spend your life with her, well you can do that. Just co-habitate. NO NEED TO SIGN ANY f***ing LEGAL PAPERS WHICH ENSLAVE YOU TO THE GOVERNMENT, KNOWN AS THE MARRIAGE CONTRACT.

Of course, if your girlfriends pressures you into making a LEGAL MARRIAGE, well, you know what her true interests are. She wants to rape you financially in the divorce courts eventually.

If she actually loves you, then what is the necessity of a legal marriage?


Dude, you should NEVER live with a woman or you'll have to pay PALIIMONY through common law marriage.

You can have great relationships with women without letting them move in with you.


Great point, thanks for mentioning it. Yea, interesting how the government denies common law, but then they use it to force men to pay money. f***ing hypocrites.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Post by Taco » May 17th, 2012, 5:01 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I just finished Henry Makow's book A Long Way to Go For A Date, where he talks about how he married a Filipino girl and brought her back to Canada.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE f***ing MISTAKE!

The bitch went insane and started attacking him, and then when Henry defended himself, she called it assault and called the cops and got Henry arrested. This happened a few times.

The point is this- DO NOT EVER MARRY OR SIGN A LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH ANY WOMAN FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.

If you want a girl in your life, then you can have her as your GIRLFRIEND. But marriage? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET MARRIED IN THE WEST!!!!!

Bringing a foreign girl back to the West is the most insane, stupid, crazy thing a man can do.

The best option is to simply expat permanently, and have girlfriends overseas. But DO NOT MARRY THEM.

Another option is to stay in the West, earn lots of money, and go to massage parlours.

LEGAL MARRIAGE IS A TOOL OF THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT TO ENSLAVE MEN. THUS, DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SLAVERY!!!!!!!!


I disagree.

I read this book also and I think Henry Makow's failed marriage was mostly his fault. They had nothing in common and shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I think its ok to marry a foreign woman as long as your not living in a western country. However, I do know a guy that married a Russian woman and brought her back and they've been married now for about 9 years, so miracles do happen.

Here's the criteria for most guys that marry(and end up divorced) foreign women.

1. Find the youngest woman that will marry you
2. Make sure you have nothing in common
3. Make sure she has no life skills

A woman that is wife material will have many skills she'll bring to the relationship which should help make your life easier, not just sex.

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Re: DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Post by Maker55 » May 17th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Taco wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I just finished Henry Makow's book A Long Way to Go For A Date, where he talks about how he married a Filipino girl and brought her back to Canada.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE f***ing MISTAKE!

The bitch went insane and started attacking him, and then when Henry defended himself, she called it assault and called the cops and got Henry arrested. This happened a few times.

The point is this- DO NOT EVER MARRY OR SIGN A LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH ANY WOMAN FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.

If you want a girl in your life, then you can have her as your GIRLFRIEND. But marriage? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET MARRIED IN THE WEST!!!!!

Bringing a foreign girl back to the West is the most insane, stupid, crazy thing a man can do.

The best option is to simply expat permanently, and have girlfriends overseas. But DO NOT MARRY THEM.

Another option is to stay in the West, earn lots of money, and go to massage parlours.

LEGAL MARRIAGE IS A TOOL OF THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT TO ENSLAVE MEN. THUS, DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SLAVERY!!!!!!!!


I disagree.

I read this book also and I think Henry Makow's failed marriage was mostly his fault. They had nothing in common and shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I think its ok to marry a foreign woman as long as your not living in a western country. However, I do know a guy that married a Russian woman and brought her back and they've been married now for about 9 years, so miracles do happen.

Here's the criteria for most guys that marry(and end up divorced) foreign women.

1. Find the youngest woman that will marry you
2. Make sure you have nothing in common
3. Make sure she has no life skills

A woman that is wife material will have many skills she'll bring to the relationship which should help make your life easier, not just sex.


Even a broke clock is right 2 times a day.

Just because a few marriages work out doesn't mean it's a great idea for men to get married. It's great for women, just not men.

Regardless of whose fault a broken marriage is, the man still has to pay most of the time through alimony and community property.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 12:50 am

Post by boycottamericanwomen » May 17th, 2012, 6:44 pm

Are you guys f***ing deaf?

I am telling you very clearly that legal marriage brings nothing of value to men. All it does is open the possibility that the wife will divorce him and then rob him in the divorce courts.

If you want to live with a woman, or have a life partner, then you can do so. But why in the hell sign a LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT? There's simply no benefits for men.

I am not saying men shouldn't keep a woman like a wife. They can live together like husband and wife, but there is NO NEED TO EVER LEGALLY GET MARRIED.

Anyway, if you think that this is some joke, go ahead and marry a woman, I don't give a shit. Just don't come bitching to me when you get ass-raped in the divorce courts.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Post by Taco » May 17th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Taco wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I just finished Henry Makow's book A Long Way to Go For A Date, where he talks about how he married a Filipino girl and brought her back to Canada.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE f***ing MISTAKE!

The bitch went insane and started attacking him, and then when Henry defended himself, she called it assault and called the cops and got Henry arrested. This happened a few times.

The point is this- DO NOT EVER MARRY OR SIGN A LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH ANY WOMAN FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.

If you want a girl in your life, then you can have her as your GIRLFRIEND. But marriage? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET MARRIED IN THE WEST!!!!!

Bringing a foreign girl back to the West is the most insane, stupid, crazy thing a man can do.

The best option is to simply expat permanently, and have girlfriends overseas. But DO NOT MARRY THEM.

Another option is to stay in the West, earn lots of money, and go to massage parlours.

LEGAL MARRIAGE IS A TOOL OF THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT TO ENSLAVE MEN. THUS, DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SLAVERY!!!!!!!!


I disagree.

I read this book also and I think Henry Makow's failed marriage was mostly his fault. They had nothing in common and shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I think its ok to marry a foreign woman as long as your not living in a western country. However, I do know a guy that married a Russian woman and brought her back and they've been married now for about 9 years, so miracles do happen.

Here's the criteria for most guys that marry(and end up divorced) foreign women.

1. Find the youngest woman that will marry you
2. Make sure you have nothing in common
3. Make sure she has no life skills

A woman that is wife material will have many skills she'll bring to the relationship which should help make your life easier, not just sex.


Even a broke clock is right 2 times a day.

Just because a few marriages work out doesn't mean it's a great idea for men to get married. It's great for women, just not men.

Regardless of whose fault a broken marriage is, the man still has to pay most of the time through alimony and community property.


I'm divorced, so I realize how badly the current system is stacked against men. However, this is not the case in all countries. In China, a divorce only costs $1.20 US and men are legally entitled to keep all assests aquired before their marriage. For a "communist" country, China gives you a lot of freedom, you can even beat your wife if you want. I actually saw a drunk guy assualting his wife on the street when I was there.

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Re: DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Post by Maker55 » May 17th, 2012, 7:44 pm

Taco wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Taco wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I just finished Henry Makow's book A Long Way to Go For A Date, where he talks about how he married a Filipino girl and brought her back to Canada.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE f***ing MISTAKE!

The bitch went insane and started attacking him, and then when Henry defended himself, she called it assault and called the cops and got Henry arrested. This happened a few times.

The point is this- DO NOT EVER MARRY OR SIGN A LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH ANY WOMAN FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.

If you want a girl in your life, then you can have her as your GIRLFRIEND. But marriage? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET MARRIED IN THE WEST!!!!!

Bringing a foreign girl back to the West is the most insane, stupid, crazy thing a man can do.

The best option is to simply expat permanently, and have girlfriends overseas. But DO NOT MARRY THEM.

Another option is to stay in the West, earn lots of money, and go to massage parlours.

LEGAL MARRIAGE IS A TOOL OF THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT TO ENSLAVE MEN. THUS, DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SLAVERY!!!!!!!!


I disagree.

I read this book also and I think Henry Makow's failed marriage was mostly his fault. They had nothing in common and shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I think its ok to marry a foreign woman as long as your not living in a western country. However, I do know a guy that married a Russian woman and brought her back and they've been married now for about 9 years, so miracles do happen.

Here's the criteria for most guys that marry(and end up divorced) foreign women.

1. Find the youngest woman that will marry you
2. Make sure you have nothing in common
3. Make sure she has no life skills

A woman that is wife material will have many skills she'll bring to the relationship which should help make your life easier, not just sex.


Even a broke clock is right 2 times a day.

Just because a few marriages work out doesn't mean it's a great idea for men to get married. It's great for women, just not men.

Regardless of whose fault a broken marriage is, the man still has to pay most of the time through alimony and community property.


I'm divorced, so I realize how badly the current system is stacked against men. However, this is not the case in all countries. In China, a divorce only costs $1.20 US and men are legally entitled to keep all assests aquired before their marriage. For a "communist" country, China gives you a lot of freedom, you can even beat your wife if you want. I actually saw a drunk guy assualting his wife on the street when I was there.


You are correct about China which is worth it if you just have to get married.

But I would like to be safe because eventually, feminism will spread to China as well.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: DO NOT EVER MARRY, ANY WOMAN FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

Post by Taco » May 17th, 2012, 8:58 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Taco wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Taco wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I just finished Henry Makow's book A Long Way to Go For A Date, where he talks about how he married a Filipino girl and brought her back to Canada.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE f***ing MISTAKE!

The bitch went insane and started attacking him, and then when Henry defended himself, she called it assault and called the cops and got Henry arrested. This happened a few times.

The point is this- DO NOT EVER MARRY OR SIGN A LEGAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH ANY WOMAN FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.

If you want a girl in your life, then you can have her as your GIRLFRIEND. But marriage? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET MARRIED IN THE WEST!!!!!

Bringing a foreign girl back to the West is the most insane, stupid, crazy thing a man can do.

The best option is to simply expat permanently, and have girlfriends overseas. But DO NOT MARRY THEM.

Another option is to stay in the West, earn lots of money, and go to massage parlours.

LEGAL MARRIAGE IS A TOOL OF THE TERRORIST GOVERNMENT TO ENSLAVE MEN. THUS, DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SLAVERY!!!!!!!!


I disagree.

I read this book also and I think Henry Makow's failed marriage was mostly his fault. They had nothing in common and shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I think its ok to marry a foreign woman as long as your not living in a western country. However, I do know a guy that married a Russian woman and brought her back and they've been married now for about 9 years, so miracles do happen.

Here's the criteria for most guys that marry(and end up divorced) foreign women.

1. Find the youngest woman that will marry you
2. Make sure you have nothing in common
3. Make sure she has no life skills

A woman that is wife material will have many skills she'll bring to the relationship which should help make your life easier, not just sex.


Even a broke clock is right 2 times a day.

Just because a few marriages work out doesn't mean it's a great idea for men to get married. It's great for women, just not men.

Regardless of whose fault a broken marriage is, the man still has to pay most of the time through alimony and community property.


I'm divorced, so I realize how badly the current system is stacked against men. However, this is not the case in all countries. In China, a divorce only costs $1.20 US and men are legally entitled to keep all assests aquired before their marriage. For a "communist" country, China gives you a lot of freedom, you can even beat your wife if you want. I actually saw a drunk guy assualting his wife on the street when I was there.


You are correct about China which is worth it if you just have to get married.

But I would like to be safe because eventually, feminism will spread to China as well.


I'm not sure if Feminism is the biggest threat to the male/female social structure of China, I think wealth might be a bigger threat. Women that grow up in middle and upper class families have a much higher divorce rate. This is most noticeable in Hong Kong and Shanghai which has the the highest incomes in the country and also the highest divorce rates.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » May 19th, 2012, 10:08 am

Oh relationship Oracle what shall I do?

I take your suggestion, I hook up with a woman that has no intention of marrying. Being that I'm 41, the best option is likely somebody in their early 40's so I can again take a page out of a few regular posters books not to have children because they are a financial drag.

Nothing last forever, so maybe homegirl wants to get married because she's now 50. But no I have listened to you oh great oracle, no marriage.

She bails, we win, or did we?

How likely is it for me to hook up with a woman in my 50's???

Much hard than in my 40's.

So what the answer? My parents would likely be dead by then, I am not that close with my sister, I have a handful of close friends that are slowly drifting in the opposite direction.

No diss to Darren and few others than are going out with or married to Philippines but that's not for me.

So having taken The Oracle's advice I have been forced into a life of solitude by age 55 or so.

Not what I wanted.

So you know what? I'll take my chances.....

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4758
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » May 19th, 2012, 10:19 pm

The kind of girls that you want to have as a girlfriend:
- hot chick (hot legs, hot breasts, killer body, whatever fetish you have)
- hot in the sack (place bucket of condoms next to your bed)
- challenges you (cannot be left alone or else she'd run off with your guy friends behind your back)
- faster than a fast car & fun to chase ("my cars are fast, and my women are even faster!")
- disliked by your parents ("she's no good for you!" -- no kidding, your parents can tell)
- want to be seen with her in public (and take lots of pictures with her so you can spam it on the forum to impress others, as if she'd make you look better in a photo, or something)

The kind of women that you want to marry:
- when you open the passenger side door for her, she will lean over and unlock/open the driver's side door for you
- thinks if a car has 4 wheels and runs, it's good enough ("best is good enough")
- adjusts her lifestyle and habits for you (marry a dog, follow a dog, marry a chicken, follow a chicken)
- has "working hands" (not perfectly manicured nails type who'd refuse to cook, wash, and clean)
- comes to your household with positive financial assets instead of debts and enough credit cards to play poker with
- will take care of you when you're old

Renata
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Post by Renata » May 19th, 2012, 11:08 pm

boycottamericanwomen didn't you mention that you're married in another thread :?:
:?

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » May 19th, 2012, 11:38 pm

momopi wrote:The kind of girls that you want to have as a girlfriend:
- hot chick (hot legs, hot breasts, killer body, whatever fetish you have)
- hot in the sack (place bucket of condoms next to your bed)
- challenges you (cannot be left alone or else she'd run off with your guy friends behind your back)
- faster than a fast car & fun to chase ("my cars are fast, and my women are even faster!")
- disliked by your parents ("she's no good for you!" -- no kidding, your parents can tell)
- want to be seen with her in public (and take lots of pictures with her so you can spam it on the forum to impress others, as if she'd make you look better in a photo, or something)

The kind of women that you want to marry:
- when you open the passenger side door for her, she will lean over and unlock/open the driver's side door for you
- thinks if a car has 4 wheels and runs, it's good enough ("best is good enough")
- adjusts her lifestyle and habits for you (marry a dog, follow a dog, marry a chicken, follow a chicken)
- has "working hands" (not perfectly manicured nails type who'd refuse to cook, wash, and clean)
- comes to your household with positive financial assets instead of debts and enough credit cards to play poker with
- will take care of you when you're old


Momopi its about striking a balance, these things are not diametrically opposed. You can find a good looking woman who does all the things you put under the kind of woman you marry. The problem from my point of view too many men compromise in what they believe is a market of scarcity. So they end up with women they aren't really that attracted too to get what you mentioned and fool themselves into believing looks don't matter.

If they really believe that, they are better men than me, I put my hand up as guilty.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”