Double standards on adultery

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Renata wrote: PeterAndrewNolan you are right to be upset & not trusting of us... the crimes are stacked because the law supports them all the way... & the media feeds them with poison... this was bound to happen.
Renata,
well I do not have similar Hindu stories as Hindus are very rare in Europe.

By the way. Men like me are not "upset". I am happier than I have ever been. I was DELIGHTED to get divorced.

The issue is one of the rule of law. Either women are subject to the rule of law and are to be held equal to the men before the law specifically meaning same crime same remedy, or they are not. If women themselves do not DEMAND that women be held "equal before the law" then us men will hold you "equal before the law" whether you like it or not and we will denounce you as liars and hypocrites for not taking care of that issue yourself.

Since you have worked in the UK you will be fully aware of how biased the family law system is. You will be fully aware of the false sexual harassment cases brought by women. My indian women friends who lived in the UK are ASTONISHED at how badly men are treated and how badly women speak down to men in the UK. At first they did not believe me but when they saw it for themselves there were like "how can you men put up with this, this is a total disgrace, these women should be taken out and WHIPPED until they have some basic human decency" (I swear that was one indian womans comment)

I pointed out that even a false allegation to the police will have the man brutalised and injured and thrown in jail...as happened to me...

She was SHOCKED at all I told her.

So how about it Renata? Plan to be the SECOND woman to speak out?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Renata wrote:any cultures encourage this as you already know.... including my own.
Just because a culture encourages something does not mean that it's necessarily the right thing to do. You must remember that a "culture" promotes things that only helps to sustain itself, it could care less about your individual needs.
Renata wrote:I doubt most of you would want a girl that's running around on you with other people now??
In my opinion, all women are susceptible to running around and it's only a matter of time before she will. This is why I rather sleep with prostitutes because I know what I'm getting into and the transaction is more open and honest.

Renata wrote:just as most of you guys on this site have become socially conditioned to see western women as unworthy', and it's becoming a preset bias with men now
Over time, western women have demonstrated to me, OVER and OVER again, that they're unworthy of my time. It's their fault that they take decent men like me (and others) for granted.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: Renata,
just remember that when a man IS faithful he is given no credit and no benefit for being so.

When I was young I did not want a lot of gfs because I was looking for a wife. I had VERY LITTLE in the way of sex and most people openly did not believe me when I said that
. When other lads were boasting about "conquests" I would say I was not interested in that because if I had a lot of gfs or had sex with many women I was fearful I could not bond with ONE woman for my entire adult life. This fear has been confirmed now that I am 48 and have been able to date a number of women over the last 4 years. I know that for myself if I dated a lot of women as a teen and young man I would not have settled down for one woman. This is part of the reason people used to be married off young.

When I divorced and mentioned to my wife that I had never had sex with another woman despite all the opportunities her comment was "I do not believe you, all men cheat so you must have cheated".

So you women do not give us any credit for not cheating but you want to call us rubbish for cheating? How is that supposed to work exactly?

Further. Now I make it plain to women that I will not limit myself to one woman. Women I date are quite happy with that arrangement. Why should I limit myself to one woman when I did that for 23 years and women gave me no credit for it.

I am the "new man" Renata. The old me was faithful, hard working, great father, great husband, great family man. I was terribly treated by ALL BUT ONE western woman. This is the message I bring to the lads. No matter how good a husband you are in the west you will very likely be abused in divorce....so do not do it. It is NOT worth getting married in the west.

You women would have been well advised to denounce your criminal sisters. You didn't. So your credibility is also lost. The only thing you can do to start earning your credibility back is to be denouncing the criminal acts of women and creating courts and juries to put them on trial and give us men remedy for crimes committed against us by women. Anything less than than that is not good enough.

Is that clear to you what you have to do to start to earn YOUR credibility back?

+1
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
When I was young I did not want a lot of gfs because I was looking for a wife
. I had VERY LITTLE in the way of sex and most people openly did not believe me when I said that. When other lads were boasting about "conquests" I would say I was not interested in that because if I had a lot of gfs or had sex with many women I was fearful I could not bond with ONE woman for my entire adult life. This fear has been confirmed now that I am 48 and have been able to date a number of women over the last 4 years. I know that for myself if I dated a lot of women as a teen and young man I would not have settled down for one woman. This is part of the reason people used to be married off young.

When I divorced and mentioned to my wife that I had never had sex with another woman despite all the opportunities her comment was "I do not believe you, all men cheat so you must have cheated".

So you women do not give us any credit for not cheating but you want to call us rubbish for cheating? How is that supposed to work exactly?

Further. Now I make it plain to women that I will not limit myself to one woman. Women I date are quite happy with that arrangement. Why should I limit myself to one woman when I did that for 23 years and women gave me no credit for it.

I am the "new man" Renata. The old me was faithful, hard working, great father, great husband, great family man. I was terribly treated....
Well said. This is a major part of how I came to be a polygamist. Watching women rally behind Bill Clinton when he was charged with perjury, liking him just fine, young women to old women liked him. It became clear to me that women actually see nothing immoral with a man having multiple women. They just don't want it affecting them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Exactly, Peter.

Good men are treated like shit by women. But bad boys are worshipped by women.

So, the message is clear to us younger men- be a bad boy. There's absolutely no incentive to be a good boy.

You women turned men into bad boys and then you turn around and complain that there's no good men left? Women clearly do not possess long term foresight or logic. They are like little children, and thus must be protected, the same way young children are. To give women freedom is INSANITY, the same way it would be to give children freedom. It will cause CHAOS and that is EXACTLY what has happened.
Sadly true.

Re being a bad boy - it's what women need. Doesn't mean one has to be a serial pickup artist, but it does mean putting a woman in her place all the time. A woman has as much respect for a nice man as a horse has for a nice rider.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

C.J. wrote:The system works, because there is a purpose for it. Men go polygamous to ensure survival of their race. Women accept a man's power through sexual and social activities, so they can support their race and themselves.

There's no benefit to monogamy, and it sucks. Polygamy is most beneficial, but some societies have social failsafes to protect people from this natural progression of human activity....whatever it may be.
Classic!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:I work in Turkey currently. I was born to a latin mother & an indian father & I grew up in the Caribbean on an Island called Trinidad & Tobago. We follow Hindu culture at home. It's an interesting little place if anyone's ever been there. I lived in the UK for 2 yrs on that work holiday maker visa, it was the first time I left home,.. I had a blast there but I also kind of understand your feelings about western women... I did have run-ins with a few of them at work & when out with friends etc. while I was in the UK. This was in 2004-2006. Trinidad is very cosmopolitan for such a small island (approx. 1 million people) & our Prime Minister is a woman but she's quite humble regardless of the post she's holds. No country is perfect though, as we do have problems with race & all types of crime.

PeterAndrewNolan you are right to be upset & not trusting of us... the crimes are stacked because the law supports them all the way... & the media feeds them with poison... this was bound to happen.
The reason I had asked where you were from is that was someplace where men having mistresses was common. I admit Hindus don't keep mistresses openly, but they sure don't behave like Southern Baptists either - here in America they are like Latins or Moslems, they typically hit on every White or Latin girl that they can.

In their own countries, Caribbeans, Latins, and Turks not only keep mistresses openly, but admire those who do.

So when you mention adultery as grounds for divorce, I'm sure you understand that it is most often overlooked.

Off-topic, I have to say you come across well, a nice person who can handle a little male roughness on the forum and still keep cool. Good for you.

Trinidad is an interesting place, a mix we don't really have in the U.S. Plus I'm thinking the cuisines must be great, Caribbean, Latin, and Indian. And seafood, I suppose. Interesting.

Haha and who can forget this
http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/hiroko-mi ... pe-leaked/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:just as most of you guys on this site have become socially conditioned to see western women as unworthy', and it's becoming a preset bias with men now
Renata,
there you go using the one and only weapon you have. Dissimulation. You are telling a lie here and the lie is clear for men like me to see. You are saying WE are conditioned to see western women as "unworthy" and that is not the case at all.

We are telling you that we see western women committing crimes with impunity and ALL THE OTHER WOMEN AGREEING with these crimes.

We hold that all men and women are equal before the law. We ALSO condemn MEN who are criminals. So we are the ones who are NOT BEING SEXIST. We are the ones holding women to the standard of equality.

Comments like this one are why I do not engage with women in these kinds of conversations for the sake of women. No matter HOW CLEAR the evidence is you women will BLAME SOMEONE ELSE and try to DEFLECT ATTENTION from the CRIMES OF WOMEN. Women REFUSE to simply admit the TRUTH. That they LOVE being able to get away with criminal acts against men and will NEVER speak out about such criminal act.

So no. That I consider western women liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority and therefore wish nothing to do with them is NOT "social conditioning". It just happens to be the truth.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
+1
+1
Thanks NAG.

My message to the lads is that you can not be "good enough" to be ensured the protection of the law in divorce so do not go into the start of the meat grinder. It is NOT worth it.

And notice how "upset" women get when I say that. The same people who said "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" are "upset" when we turn our backs on them.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote: A woman has as much respect for a nice man as a horse has for a nice rider.
Very well put Jester. I am going to use that one if you do not mind.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote:
There's no benefit to monogamy, and it sucks. Polygamy is most beneficial, but some societies have social failsafes to protect people from this natural progression of human activity....whatever it may be.
CJ. I think you need to go and read your history books again.

Monogamy has HUGE benefits to society. It gives all the lower status betas and gammas a reason to labour hard or go off fighting wars etc. Civilisation was built on the backs and bones of the betas and gamma who were sold the "love" story and "you woman is special" story so that they would labour far harder than was needed just to support themselves. Monogamy is a form of slavery that benefits the women and children. Without it the betas and gammas have NO reason to defend the women and children. Just look at money or ape societies and see what happens when there is a predator. The betas and gammas watch the show hoping the alpha will be killed by the predator. There is no defense of the females and children by the betas.

I covered this my first book.

The people who suffer most under monogamy are the MEN. As they are enslaved. The system that most benefits MEN is a form of prostitution or "free love" as the communists called it.

All men need to do to get what they want is to issue Lawful Notices to the various policy enforcement officers noting that prostitution is LAWFUL and that any efforts to persecute men for engaging in prostitution will be defended in common law courts followed up by force if necessary. End of story.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:CJ. I think you need to go and read your history books again.

Monogamy has HUGE benefits to society. It gives all the lower status betas and gammas a reason to labour hard or go off fighting wars etc. Civilisation was built on the backs and bones of the betas and gamma who were sold the "love" story and "you woman is special" story so that they would labour far harder than was needed just to support themselves. Monogamy is a form of slavery that benefits the women and children. Without it the betas and gammas have NO reason to defend the women and children. Just look at money or ape societies and see what happens when there is a predator. The betas and gammas watch the show hoping the alpha will be killed by the predator. There is no defense of the females and children by the betas.

I covered this my first book.

The people who suffer most under monogamy are the MEN. As they are enslaved. The system that most benefits MEN is a form of prostitution or "free love" as the communists called it.

All men need to do to get what they want is to issue Lawful Notices to the various policy enforcement officers noting that prostitution is LAWFUL and that any efforts to persecute men for engaging in prostitution will be defended in common law courts followed up by force if necessary. End of story.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
So you're saying... that the satanist elite used the souls of man to build their empire, at the expense of social stability and future positive growth? But the elite would never tell you that, so... why are you recommending I read those worthless texts? :D

Because your examples in the natural world don't occur very often... except from transgenic chimps, which the elite had a hand in creating, but that's another story for another time . ;) This is because the social structures for most animals relies on the group mind... to basically ensure survival of the group flawlessly, as they have their own mental world, as well as their own physical. They also have their own hierarchies, which replace themselves over time. Therefore, they're usually unfazed by the elite, which is why in some instances, many animals are killed off, and many times new ones are genetically created.

But good luck on enforcing anything other than British Maritime Law, along with any other satanist enforced law. Unless you can bring more violence to the government, than they can to you though...you're gonna have your work cut out for you! Which is why it's not completely cowardly to stay away from any fight, unless you know you can win it. :)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote: So you're saying... that the satanist elite used the souls of man to build their empire, at the expense of social stability and future positive growth? But the elite would never tell you that, so... why are you recommending I read those worthless texts? :D
Not quite. I am saying that even if you consider the case of a small community living in a cave it was necessary for the young men to labour FAR beyond their OWN needs to provide for the needs of the women, children and old men. Young men make up about 20% of any population, sometimes even less. It is this 20% that must labour for the rest if they are to survive. And the ONLY thing on offer that might get the man to do that is to give him what he considers is his OWN woman from which any children are HIS. THEN he will work hard.

If he does not have that motivation he will not work nearly as hard. Why should he? In monkey societies there is a lot of hanging about and doing nothing useful by the betas.

The Illuminati domesticated men by tying them to the land and then introduced "taxes" so they could live for free forever. Such mentions of the burned offering of the first born calf to the "gods" in the tabernacle were nothing but "taxes". Later, when money was introduced, "taxes" were turned into "money" to obfuscate what was really happening.

The Illuminati do NOT want social stability though, for some reason, since 1800 or so they have wanted some form of massive increase in technology available. I am not sure why that was. Michael Tsarion has the opinion it was to create the NASA program to leave earth.

Social stability is the OPPOSITE of what the Illuminati want because people would not be living in fear then. They want people to live in fear so they are easier to control and social upheaval by the rise and fall of empires and constant wars are the way to produce that.

In to all that introduce the "extended family" and monogamy and you get a very strong social construct that is easy to control via "religion" and "marriage".

When the men at the bottom of the pile have NO CHANCE of ever getting sex or getting married they tend to cause damage to the society they are in. This is what happens in the muslim world. Not many people report the fact that the majority of men drawn into "extremist" muslim organisations are the men who are disenfranchised and are extremely poor and therefore struggle to get a wife and a chance to have children.

And I recommend these links to read because there is valuable knowledge to be gained from them. If you want to remain ignorant you are welcome to.

For example. Have you altered your status to primary creditor for your name and created a hold harmless agreement between you and your name yet? If not? I can have no sympathy for you if you are ever victimised by you guvment as they will have committed no crime. You chose not to take the action or rebutting their presumption you are a slave.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote: But good luck on enforcing anything other than British Maritime Law, along with any other satanist enforced law. Unless you can bring more violence to the government, than they can to you though...you're gonna have your work cut out for you! Which is why it's not completely cowardly to stay away from any fight, unless you know you can win it. :)
CJ,
there is no such thing as LAW ENFORCEMENT. That is one of the BIG LIES that your guvment likes to tell you. There is only POLICY ENFORCEMENT for those who agree to have the policies enforced on them.

There is the PROTECTION OF THE LAW. And when someone denied the remedy instruction of a jury of a court of law then the jury issues a writ to seize all property and a writ to outlaw the unrepentant guilty party thereby WITHDRAWING THE PROTECTION OF THE LAW.

Should anything happen to said outlaw no POLICY ENFORCEMENT OFFICER may investigate as no crime can be committed against an outlaw.

Have you even bothered to read the procedure manual for our new courts?

How about you learn about what you are talking about BEFORE you talk, eh?

Winston prides himself on learning about things and being logical about things. You are well advised to take his example to heart.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1576
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester who could forget that... wow what a tape lol. She was pretty crushed by the leak... her bf sent his laptop to fix & well... But then she went on to win Project Runway (fashion design competition) ... lots of doors opened for her after that. She's also getting married to that same guy Wyatt ... I'm no hypocrite, as I've said before my country isn't perfect & to each his own. .... I've met her she's quite sweet & approachable; indian & chinese mix girl. Jester yes I'm sure people on the island have mistresses etc, you can't escape that anywhere you go. We have the very conservative, moderate to the very liberal.

Yes the variety of food is vast, so if you like to eat, go to the beach, gamble & are into nightlife that's the place for you. Predominantly, indian, african, latin/spanish, chinese & arabic culture & cuisine. There are other minorities as well., and there's an Irish pub on the island lol it boasts to serve over 500 types of beer.

PeterAndrewNolan yes I acknowledge all the injustice men have had due to women, and I've told you that many times that I don't agree with any of it... I support you in that. It's not right for what's yours to be taken away at whim. But I'm not gonna apologise for something I haven't done.. & yes I already know what your response to this will be lol as I always go in circles with you.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -