Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Double standards on adultery

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby sushiman » Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 am

Renata wrote:This is the first time I read your court case. It's really an injustice.

This Jennifer Toal person is a real scumbag.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 am

Renata wrote:

This is the first time I read your court case. It's really an injustice. I'm sure you both had your differences as all marriages do, but for you to marry a divorced lady (red*flag*) with 2 kids :shock: not every man would. You must have a big heart.

She stole from you & will pay it in time.

I guess the government are the ones making these laws & encouraging this mess... (I assume as I'm not too educated about the law) Back in the 1800's the british with the spaniards discovered the caribbean & my country. The natives living there at the time, the Arawaks & the Caribs lived peacefully but when their ships landed war broke out eventually between the native tribes. Almost all the natives died.

I've see this strategy time & time again throughout history, 'divide & conquer'. Do you think their aim now is to 'divide & conquer' family life? It seems so from where I'm standing. I'm definitely an outsider looking in.

Guys QUESTION: Your sisters & cousins, aunts etc are western women too,.. have you ever asked them what they think about all this; gotten their honest opinions about it? Do you see your close relatives such as your sisters in the same light?

PS. I actually have 1 sister in FL happily married (about 20yrs now) to an American guy but never heard stuff like this from her.

Renata,
Jennifer was a family friend and we knew each other since I was 12. Sometimes young men fall in love with women like that. It was actually Jennifers best friend that I was keen on since I was 12 but the best friend wanted "bad boy" boyfriends. Some of her boyfriends were really not very nice. Kind of hurt for her to pick such bad boys over me but she had a lot of self esteem problems. I rather think that they worked out between the two of them how to redirect my interest to Jennifer! LOL!!

Anyway....It does not matter to me. All that HAD to happen to bring the two books into existence. The two books and what I am doing is what is important. If you read my first book, Living Free, you will realise that I know my life was used to create the book. The book shows any man who wants to use it how to live in freedom. It is, in my opinion, the most important book ever written in the english language. Certainly more important than the bible. Its a strange feeling to have been selected to bring it into existence.

The truth is that my entire life was used. I am very pleased to have played such an important part into bringing into existence a book that has the potential to free more than 400 million men from the legislative system of slavery. When I was 15 in some way I came to know that I was "destined to do some great things". I have no idea where that came from. And my life has been filled with "great things"...I thought it was all going along rather swimmingly until divorce. Jennifer did what she had to do in order for me to do what I had to do in order for the book to have credibility. Its really that simple. This is a very good reason why I am not at all angry with her. But she does need to make remedy. And women need to be held accountable for their actions. And that is what we will do.

For your question. In my second book, the truth be told, I relate a story where my cousin, Shane, has also had his little boy stolen from him. He is not as tough a nut as me and is struggling. Him mum, my dads sister, who is about 70, wondered how this could happen. I BLEW MY TOP and told her it was women of HER generation who held a large amount of the blame. You can read about that conversation here.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

The fact is that everyone, fathers, brothers, best mates, male cousins as well as ALL the females will support a criminal woman over an honest man. That is the level of man-hatred in society. That is one reason I left. The pervasive man-hatred in the western english speaking world is not how I want to live my life. I spend most of my time in non english speaking countries. I will never live in another english speaking country. I will sell my software to such places but I wont live there any longer than I can help it.

In eastern europe I am respected and appreciated.

One of my colleagues brought his little boy in to show off and brag again today and I am in there with the rest of them praising the baby...after all...he really is as cute as a button...I got a BIG SMILE out of him today.....almost got to a laugh!! It is his first baby so daddy is beaming with pride as you can imagine.

PS..the piece from the book that I wanted to quote...I might lose formatting with cut and paste.
Let me tell you a story. I have a cousin my age (48) called Shane. As luck would have it his mother and father separated when he was little and he never really had his father in his life. Because we were kids growing up together I could see how much he missed having a father. I could see how some of his more erratic behaviour was the result of not having a father in his life. Even as a child it was obvious to me that children without fathers in their lives had it very much harder than children with fathers in their lives. Even if that father was a tough disciplinarian.

The thing about fathers is that they are not there to be “likedâ€￾ by their children. They are there to get the children to adulthood as functioning adults. It is the mothers who have this never ending need to be “likedâ€￾ by their children. And often times the way the mother does this is to alienate the children from the father and openly criticise the father to the children. The piece above is how my wife attempted to win the “friendshipâ€￾ and be “likedâ€￾ by her children.

As a younger man Shane often talked of wanting to have his own family one day. He did not do so well at school and moved from job to job for a while trying to settle into something that he could stick at and have a reliable income. This is very normal in country Australia. Indeed it is very normal all over the world. Shane did eventually meet “the girl of his dreamsâ€￾ and he did eventually have a child. I actually never met the child, I think he is a boy. I had left the country when he was born.

So when I was back in Australia in November 2009 for my court meeting his mother, my aunt, my fathers sister, came to dinner with us. I will remind you this women is in her late 60s so she is old enough to know EXACTLY what is going on.

I asked after my cousin, Shane, to see how he was getting on. I had not seen my aunt in 8 years and they do not use email. My aunt related how, not that long before, the girl had simply up and left and shacked up with some other guy. Shane was summarily discarded but he was made to pay child support from very much a working mans wage. She related how he was heart broken. She told me how she was sure he could not have done anything wrong to the woman as he is such a kind hearted man and he had been waiting all his life to have a chance at having a child. She told me how he often calls her and is in tears on the phone heart broken to be apart from his child and nothing he can do about it.

She openly wondered how it came to be like this.

I BLEW MY TOP.

I really did. If I remember closely I said something like this.

“You want to know how it came to be like this? I will tell you how it came to be like this. You women are nothing but a bunch of bloody liars and hypocrites. THAT is how it came to be like this. You bloody women claimed you wanted a fair go. You claimed you wanted equality. Just give us a chance and we will show you what we can do you said. ALL MY LIFE. And then what, exactly, did you do? You commit perjury. You break your marriage vows. You steal our children. You steal our houses. You ruin our hard won businesses. You tell lies about us to our children.

Then, when we “complainâ€￾ about what is happening you SPEW HATRED AT US and support the criminal women.

And you have done this FOR DECADES.

Since the older women. Women JUST LIKE YOU, sat back and SAID NOTHING all these years the YOUNG WOMEN think they can do whatever they please and make the man pay despite the fact the man has done nothing wrong and does not deserve to be so badly treated.

You want to know why YOUR SON is getting screwed over? It is because YOU and WOMEN LIKE YOU said NOTHING these last THIRTY YEARS.

And ME? I am trying to stop this and I am HATED ON by women JUST LIKE YOU and JUST LIKE YOUR DAUGHTERS for standing up for MY RIGHTS AND FOR YOUR SONS RIGHTS.

I just stood in a court and video recorded a man commit the crime of pretending to be a magistrate. I just stood in a court and heard PERJURY AND LIES SPEWED OUT ABOUT ME.

WHERE THE F*** WAS IRENE TOAL, EH? (Note my aunt and Irene Toal are the same age and know each other)

WHY WAS IRENE TOAL ALLOWING HER DAUGHTER TO COMMIT THESE CRIMES, EH?

AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY TO IRENE TOAL, EH?

You want to know why YOUR SON is crying to you on the phone over his lost child?

LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

LOOK AT IRENE TOAL.

And if you are unlucky? You face the prospect of YOUR SON killing himself. After all? What does he have to live for now his society has told him, YOU HAVE TOLD HIM, that he has no right to be the father he has wanted to be ALL HIS LIFE.

That will come as a big shock to him. He’s a more sensitive man than I am and I damn near killed myself two years ago!!â€￾

My father was at the table and after I finished said

“Don’t’ you dare speak to your aunt like that againâ€￾

So I turned around and said in a very hostile tone.

“She claimed equality. She said she wanted to be treated as an equal. She said she wanted her daughters to be treated like equals and have the same chances as a man. She is an adult. So I will speak to her however the hell I like and you will say nothing about that ever again to me.

Did I just make myself clear to you?â€￾

My dad was shocked to the core that I will not tolerate his chivalry in my life any more. Women claimed equality. That makes chivalry sexism, discrimination and bigotry against men. I will not tolerate such. Especially from my father.

My aunt then stepped in to say “It’s ok John. Peter is right.â€￾

I drove my aunt home that evening and we spent another hour talking. I told her how it is estimated that 4,000 men a year kill themselves from the abuse of the criminal family courts and Shane could well be one of them real soon now. I told her how HER GENERATION of women had stayed silent these last 30 years when they knew FULL WELL men were getting screwed over in the divorce courts. I told her that if a man like me, one who is so well respected and who has been such a role model of “good father and husbandâ€￾ is so criminally treated in the courts then NO MAN IS SAFE from the criminal treatment of men by women in the criminal family courts.

I reminded her that HER MOTHER would have spoken out. HER MOTHER was not sexist when it came to disciplining the grand children and SHE KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE. I told her that the mess the country is in is in big part because women of HER GENERATION stayed silent when they KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON.

I told her: Women like IRENE TOAL, who is YOUR DIRECT PEER, openly condone and support their daughters committing crimes against the BEST of husbands and YOU STAYED SILENT. That means YOU SUPPORT THESE CRIMES.

I asked her: WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL IRENE TOAL AND TELL HER THAT JENNIFERS TREATMENT OF YOUR NEPHEW WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE?

I asked her: WHY DON’T YOU GO AROUND TOWN TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND DENOUNCE IRENE TOAL FOR THE CRIMINAL SHE IS?

WHY DON’T YOU CALL HER BOSS AT THE HOSPITAL AND DEMAND THAT IRENE TOAL BE DISMISSED FOR COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST YOUR NEPHEW?

I told her. “You want to know WHY you are not doing any of that? Because you are a coward. Because you are gutless. Because you want your daughters to have the same chances to screw over some man as Shanes girlfriend is having with him.â€￾

I told her. “Measured by the standards of men, the standards you said you wanted to be held to, you are a gutless coward. And the person paying the price for your cowardice is YOUR SON and YOUR GRANDCHILD. Because you know in your heart how much harder it was for Shane to grow up without his father in his life. And YOU have condemned your grandchild to the same fate by being a gutless coward and not speaking out in cases like IRENE TOALS case.â€￾

I told her. “Now. I have told you EXACTLY what is going on. YOU are nearing 70. YOU have the moral authority to speak out as an elder woman who now knows EXACTLY what is going on.

What are YOU going to do about it?â€￾

And young man?

You know what SHE did about any of that?

NOTHING.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

And you young man? You want to hear one of the most disgusting and dirty little secrets that your mothers and your grand mothers hope you NEVER FIND OUT?

Here it is.

Even when their own SONS kill themselves from the criminal abuse of their wives in stealing their children, their houses, their future incomes, their hopes, their dreams, their very reason for living?

Even when their SON is dead and in a box in the ground??

Even when they have MORE MARRIED SONS?!?!?

THEY WILL STILL NOT SPEAK UP.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 23, 2012 2:39 am

sushiman wrote:
Renata wrote:This is the first time I read your court case. It's really an injustice.

This Jennifer Toal person is a real scumbag.

What is more important is that ALL those around her support her...even today the ASIO agents and crazies like Chris Merrett on the HA facebook are attacking me in misplaced efforts at chivalry.

ALL of western society HATES MEN....

Make sure you get the REAL meaning of all this and do not just think it is one woman being a criminal.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Wed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

PeterAndrewNolan I actually had everything in pieces,.. maybe because I am living in my own little bubble or under a rock lol not sure .... Shane's mom yes she is to be held accountable, I guess we all are ... this brings me to something that happened & I didn't understand why, how, or what happened... I'll tell you..

my cousin she grew up in LA from the age of 5. She returned home to visit with her husband, an american firefighter. As usual everyone flocks to see them because they are relatives from 'foreign' as we say.
There was a get together at my home, everyone was there; Full house. Lots of food, drinks etc... some hindu homes don't keep alcohol, so I was sent to get some at the store a block away. Everyone's outside; as I was getting in my car, her husband, the firefighter asks where I was going. I simply said without another thought; I'm running to the store a block away to get some drinks, you want to come? He got in, we left, got the drinks & was back in 5 mins flat because I was told exactly what to buy.

When I got back I got flamed; my cousin, she called me a bitch & that I should know my place. Where the F' did you take my husband?
My heart fell out of my chest I was about 19. I didn't know where to even put my face; so embarrassing & in front of everyone.
The worst part is that no one said anything to help me, or correct her. It was swept under the rug. They went on to have a good time & I was just left there amongst feeling awkward in my own home.

I never knew how or why I was treated as such and I guess it's the same as when we sit idly by & say nothing .. it makes us accomplices. ... watch a murder taking place & you become criminal too.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Renata,
you have no idea how rare it is that a woman actually wakes up and notices what you noticed. That when someone is abusive or criminal and you allow it then you are an accomplice.

Your cousin was abusive of you for no reason yet no one corrected her. And this is what happens in the west now. Women can say and do ANYTHING and no one corrects them. My german colleagues can not believe the stories I tell of the west.

My Aunts, being my mothers age, are the same age as Jennifers mother. All around 70. So when Jennifer was committing perjury in the court and kidnapping my former children and stealing my house and Irene was loaning her money to do so, where were my aunts? Eh? I mean they ALL know Irene. MANY of them live in the same town which is only 5km wide.

They ALL went to my mothers funeral which I refused to go to.

Why did ALL these elderly women in my family, the women who would have moral authority of their age, stay silent when their sister or brothers son was so badly criminally victimised?

My mother was ill and so could not be expected to say anything.

Also, why did my FATHER not say anything to BILL TOAL?

Why did MY ENTIRE FAMILY decide that it was perfectly ok for children in their family to be abused?

When you answer THOSE questions you start to see how pervasive the MAN-HATRED is.

This was something fav#1 really had trouble getting her mind around. She would say to me something like "Peter, you are the best man I ever met. I can not imagine you doing something bad to your wife or your children. You could not do that. It is not you. But I can not understand how everyone could be so against you."

I had to explain to her MANY times that this is not unusual....that people will simply ASSUME the man must be bad for so many people to be against him even if he is the best possible man there is. She struggles with this idea. She can not come to grips with the idea a mans own father would support a criminal wife abusing his own grandchildren.

But plenty of men here and on the spearhead will tell you that is exactly what happens.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Wed May 23, 2012 8:50 pm

There's power in numbers PeterAndrewNolan, I see you have about 100 thus far.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Renata wrote:There's power in numbers PeterAndrewNolan, I see you have about 100 thus far.

We have 110 men in Australia who claim to have taken oath to be willing to sit on new juries in new courts yes. Some of them will drop out when the real crunch comes.

It is a total disgrace that it has taken more than THREE YEARS to find these 100 men. I have talked to AT LEAST 10,000 men in Australia about this.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Thu May 24, 2012 2:37 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Renata wrote:There's power in numbers PeterAndrewNolan, I see you have about 100 thus far.

We have 110 men in Australia who claim to have taken oath to be willing to sit on new juries in new courts yes. Some of them will drop out when the real crunch comes.

It is a total disgrace that it has taken more than THREE YEARS to find these 100 men. I have talked to AT LEAST 10,000 men in Australia about this.

And you know I'm with you as well. See my PM by the way.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions