Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Learn how to fight against feminists by reading this, Part 2

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Learn how to fight against feminists by reading this, Part 2

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon May 21, 2012 4:03 am

A couple of women on Facebook are joking about murdering their husbands. Their names are Elaine Weinman from River Edge, New Jersey, and Wendy Fleischman from New City, New York.

Elaine Weinman's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001593248746
Wendy Fleischman: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1165857181

Picture of Elaine:

Picture of Wendy:

I suggest you write to them both and ask them why they hate men so much that they think it is okay to joke about MURDERING men.

Amazing, isn't it? American women claimed to be equal to men, and thus held to the same standards. But if we joke about killing our wives, will they think that is funny? No, they will scream and yell "ABUSE! EVIL MAN!" Such hypocrites. So please take note- if you are a man, it is okay for women to joke about murdering you. And the women clearly think that this is acceptable.

Here are their comments:

·

Elaine Weinman

ok so this is the story ...i married a man who never got a permit for the generator...i warned him but to no avail...we have to leave or they will remove us...he used someone from queens without a permit ...but i did warn him but he just works 7 days a week and can't leave work coz his partner is too bizzie in Florida taking care of his 99 year old sick father...i am sorry about his Dad but we all have to say goodbye sometiem..there is a business to runand Mike is getting on in yearsand he has to go to court now...however he is so pissed at me for being correct that he can't look at me ...LMAO...the shortcake
Top of Form

Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · about an hour ago near River Edge, NJ ·

o

o

§

Wendy Packer Fleischman wow.. what a story. glad everyone is OK.. once we know that then you can kill your husband! :)

about an hour ago · Like

§

Elaine Weinman not killling anyone he has no brains...none at all...

about an hour ago · Like

§

Elaine Weinman i don't own a gun

about an hour ago · Like

§

Elaine Weinman but they can fine him

about an hour ago · Like

§

Elaine Weinman there comes a time in one's life when u realize you were taken for a fool...he used me to raise the kids while he partied

about an hour ago · Like

Bottom of Form

Here's a screen shot of her comments, after I posted the link to CAF, she freaked out and called my friend, screaming that she will call the police on him, and then she deleted the whole comment. But it is too late, as I already saved it as a screen shot.

I am attaching the screen shot to this post. Download it below.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/Lin ... nload=true

So I got an email from someone claiming to be Wendy Fleischman.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 19 May 2012 03:47
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Unlawful use of my photo and slander by one of your users

Someone by the name of Alan Rosen posted to your site. He cited someone named Elaine Weinman from River Edge NJ and Wendy Fleischman form New City NY and posted our photos from facebook. He said that we were fat women wanting to murder our husbands and you allowed this to be put on your site. We have never met this man and yet he took a joke made by two friends and posted it internationally stating we wanted to kill our husbands. I am planning to file a lawsuit unless you have this post removed immediately.

Please confirm

Wendy Fleischman

Sent: 19 May 2012 10:17
To: WendySue55@aol.com; John Rambo
Cc: Peter Nolan
Subject: Re: Unlawful use of my photo and slander by one of your users

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your email. It is much appreciated.

You see, us men are a little tired of the criminal activities of our women.

Women laugh when women kill men, women laugh when women cut off mens penises, women laugh when women destroy mens lives in divorce.

There is quite pervasive man hatred by women in the west. We are exposing that man hatred.

Women consistently commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse in divorce and all the other women think that is just fine.

You know many men who have been criminally victimised in the divorce courts and you stay silent about that.

Then, when someone takes your public statements and puts them in a place for all to see you are suddenly "upset" and want to file a "lawsuite". What hate filled hypocritial people you western women are.

Does your husband know you "joke" about killing him? Maybe he should "joke" about killing you. Then we will see how funny you think that is.

Women joke about women cutting mens penises off. Maybe us men should "joke" about women being murdered or being raped by men. Would you find that "funny" too? Or is it only funny when the victim of a crime is a man and the perpetrator of the crime is a woman?

The entry in caf will stay there. Any correspondance from any lawyer will also be posted. You see, I know a lot more about the law than any lawyer does. Maybe you will think twice about "joking" about killing someone next time. Maybe you will tell all your fellow women us men are fed up with you condoning criminal acts against men.

Maybe, just maybe, you and your women friends will start to live up to the claim of equality you have been making these last 40 years.

Have a nice day.

Peter

Sent: 20 May 2012 23:18
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'WendySue55@aol.com'; 'John Rambo'
Subject: RE: Unlawful use of my photo and slander by one of your users

Wendy,

I have checked the entry in CAF. It does not look like Alan Rosen posted the article. It looks like it was posted by John Rambo.

As far as I am aware Alan Rosen does not post to CAF. I have not noticed him posting anything there.

The facebook screen capture from John seems to have your profile saying, and I quote.

“once we know that then you can kill your husband! â€￾

Are you denying that you said this in a public place like facebook that John Rambo was able to see?

Best Regards

Peter

TO SEE THE FULL CAF POST ABOUT THIS, GO HERE:
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Jacaré » Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Wow, that's just ridiculous but shows how evil and double starndard are Americunts. You go dude, show her full evil side to the whole world.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon May 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Thanks for the encouragement.

Yes, American women think they have the right to openly talk about murdering men, and if we men so much as dare to complain about this, WE are the ones at fault.

How f***ing evil these monsters are. American women are f***ing goddamn MONSTERS. What will it take for you guys to fully and totally understand this?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue May 22, 2012 12:03 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Thanks for the encouragement.

Yes, American women think they have the right to openly talk about murdering men, and if we men so much as dare to complain about this, WE are the ones at fault.

How f***ing evil these monsters are. American women are f***ing goddamn MONSTERS. What will it take for you guys to fully and totally understand this?

Society is the problem, you want to treat the symptom (the people). You need to change how society works, then you will solve the problem.

By just saying, being almost jovial about it that American Women are Monsters is not any different than how any White Males viewed Black People entering social society at large. As I said this behavior is consistent, name calling and being an alarmist is not the answer.

I know what has to be done and it will take a monumental amount of work that you're frankly not interested in it. This is willful ignorance in recognizing it on your part.

You don't ask important questions, you JUST ASSUME and you know what happens when you assume....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 am

And how will you change society? You have a better idea than I do? I have successfully raised mass awareness for feminism with my Boycott blog that reached at least 20 million people.

What have you done? If you have a better idea, then by all means I will support it, and I will actively help you in that idea.

It's easy to criticize, but how many people actually have any real solutions?

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Sent: 22 May 2012 20:44
To: peter@peternolan.com, WendySue55@aol.com, "John Rambo" <john>
Subject: RE: Unlawful use of my photo and slander by one of your users

Hi Wendy,
I asked you are very specific question and I did not receive an answer.

“Are you denying that you said this in a public place like facebook that John Rambo was able to see?â€￾

The lack of denial I will take to mean that you did make this comment in the public where John Rambo was able to see it.

We all know what you women would do if two men were publicly talking about raping a woman. A far lesser crime than killing a man.

Equal is equal Wendy. Get used to it.

Best Regards

Peter

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm

djfourmoney wrote: Society is the problem, you want to treat the symptom (the people). You need to change how society works, then you will solve the problem.

djfourmoney,
what kind of MORON are you?

"Society" is a collective noun. It can not be a "problem".

The INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE are "the problem". And the REAL problem is that most men are just a bunch of faggot whiners who will look for ANYTHING to blame but their OWN INACTION.

I have been in front of at least 10,000 MRAs/MRMs and they ALL whine about how "the law is biased".

But when I asked them to help? Nothing! They are just a bunch of whiny babies who will not lift a finger to FIX what they are complaining about.

Example. Alimony and child support. The #2 and #3 complaints of MRAs/MRMs.

I GAVE them the remedy.

NO ONE USED IT.

So they should STFU because they have the remedy, refused to use it and keep on whining.

So you too should STFU until AFTER you grow a brain and realise "society" is responsible for NOTHING.

INDIVIDUALS are responsible for THEIR ACTIONS. PERIOD.

Geez man...WTF do they teach you in school now?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Jacaré wrote:Wow, that's just ridiculous but shows how evil and double starndard are Americunts. You go dude, show her full evil side to the whole world.

Then why not help us expose more women who think its ok to hate on men in public?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 am

Yea guys. If you like our work so much, why don't you get personally inspired to TAKE ACTION?

Hell, at the very least, send us pictures, info, and comments of man hating women and we'll happily post them to CAF. My email is John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com

And there is much more action than that you can take if you choose. Try following the instructions in Peter's first book, and declare yourself sovereign from any government.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions