Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Could Rock be an intelligence informant or fugitive? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Rock,
Wow I'm glad you are still alive. We were beginning to miss you. This forum felt so sad and lonely with you. LOL

Dude, you are arguing trivial things again. It doesn't matter whether you told your tenant not to tell me where you were or everyone else. Who cares? I could barely hear him. The quality of his call was terrible. Didn't you read? All I could do was summarize what he told me and what I could make out. The only people who argue over trivial things are those who have no case.

Since you've been gone, I've solidified my 10 logical reasons and lines of evidence, why your claims CANNOT be true, for most guys at least, presented real life photos from a nightclub which were VERY revealing, and shown many expat letters in Taiwan from expats who were far more realistic and honest than you were. (no offense, but you are claims are NOT realistic at all) It's a HUGE ASS MOUNTAIN of evidence against you. In comparison, all you've presented is BIG TALK and BS TALK. No proof or evidence.

I dare you to come to Chiayi, go to that nightclub with all the hot girls, or go to the nightmarket here where hundreds of hot girls go to, and try to hit on girls. I have my pen spy cam now, and can film you doing it. You can bring you tenant too. My parents are not here now so I have use of the car and can take you both to all these places easily. Then, you and him can do your approaches on all the hundreds of hot girls at the nightclub or night market, and we can show the guys here the TRUTH, yet again.

Your ass has been whipped on the evidence so far, multiple times. I dare you to come and show some real proof.

Why does your tenant think that your whole life history is squeaky clean? Because you said so? lol

Finally Rock, if you knew anything about women (odd that you've banged 100 women in Taiwan yet you don't seem to understand this) you'd know that your tenant cannot use BS PUA techniques to prevent him from being "friend zoned". That's a PUA myth. How can you fall for such crap? In real life, you can't create chemistry or sexual attraction if there is none. The reason he is friend zoned is that they aren't into him, either physically or chemistry-wise. If you aren't her type or taste, or the energy isn't there, then you are friend zoned. It's not because you are too "nice or polite". In Taiwan, every guy has to be nice or polite, because the social culture here is super conservative and innocent - so everyone has to act very innocent, polite and modest. Even most white guys here have to act that way, making them seem more Asian than White. I see it everywhere.

Anyone here who is experienced with women or with reality, will tell you that you can't prevent yourself from being friend zoned by using PUA techniques or by not being too nice and polite. LOL. It doesn't work that way. Maybe in the fictional world of PUA material, but not in real life. Nothing you say is realistic at all Rock. That speaks volumes about you, no offense, it's just the truth.

Perhaps you are brainwashing your tenant with false hope and wasting his time too?

Anyway, I dare you to come down. You have no excuse. I have a car here now, and several spare bedrooms for you and your tenant. I also know two good Korean restaurants here in Chiayi now, that you would like, since you like Korean food.


Repatriate,
Like I wrote above, Rock gives people false hope. See the post above. I guarantee you that if everyone in this forum went to Taiwan, most of them would be pissed at Rock for giving everyone the false impression that Taiwan is an easy dating paradise.

I've come to realize something else too. Rock constantly claimed that Taiwan was an easy dating paradise for every guy, so no matter how many times you fail or run into a dead end, or how much time you waste in a stagnant sterile environment in Taiwan, he constantly gives tells you that if you just try a little harder or meet more girls, that you will eventually hit it off. He NEVER blames the sterile Taiwan environment, but always blames those who fail or are frustrated in Taiwan.

This is the behavior of a fanatic or religious person, kind of like an Amway distributor who will NEVER blame the MLM system but only on those who fail or don't make it in Amway. Thus, he NEVER tells anyone to quit Taiwan, and NEVER acknowledges that it's insane to keep trying at something that never works - per the Einstein quote on insanity: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result" (which even Phoenix93 has cited in this case). This definitely smacks of a religious mindset. Rock may genuinely believe his religious fanaticism about Taiwan, but it definitely hampers his objectivity, for sure.

My dad has a similar bias and religious mindset regarding Taiwan. He also believes that Taiwan girls are great and kind, so no matter how much evidence I have that Taiwan girls are cold and unapproachable, he will never blame Taiwan girls, but always say to keep trying until you find "the one". Thus, this religious bias toward Taiwan girls will make people like Rock continue to give people false hope no matter how many times they fail. This bias does not like to be proven wrong, but seeks to validate itself regardless of the string of failures and wasted time.

Do you see how this works? If you believe something with a religious mindset, then no matter how much data there is to the contrary, you will keep seeking the data that agrees with you until you find it. It's called CONFIRMATION BIAS. And in this case, it leads to a neverending belief despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. The danger is that if you persist in this confirmation bias, you end up giving people false hope. This is EXACTLY what Rock has done. His mind is so fanatical and biased that he has filtered out a MOUNTAIN of evidence to the contrary (10 logical arguments, many honest expat letters, photos showing hard evidence against you) because it doesn't fit in with his beliefs.

Thus, Rock is clearly religious and fanatical, not objective at all. This is obvious to all.

Plus, the man has no references. He simply claims that he is honest and objective because he says so. Used car salesman make the same claim. It's not evidence.


Quick question for Rock:

Rock, wise expats such as Ladislav, and even me, will tell someone that if after a few months of being in a new country, things don't happen for you, or if the "energy" is stagnant, then that is an obvious indicator from the universe that you are in the wrong place that doesn't fit your energy/destiny/karma. Experienced spiritual expats know this and can vouch for this general rule of thumb.

So why do you never tell anyone "Taiwan is not right for you. You should try somewhere else."? Instead, you seem to prefer giving people false hope, and telling people to keep trying ad infinitum, until they validate YOUR religious beliefs about Taiwan being a great dating paradise for everyone. Isn't that very selfish of you? Think about it.

Likewise, my dad will also NEVER tell anyone, including me, that Taiwan is wrong for them. Instead, he will always tell you to "keep trying" no matter how many failures, frustrations, cold walls, sterility and stagnation you experience in Taiwan, due to his strong pro-Taiwan bias. There is no question that this is due to confirmation bias.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Rock » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Repatriate wrote:It's good to see you back Rock. :lol: Manufactured or not your posts are some of the more interesting ones around here. Plus why does Winston have such a bug up his ass about you?


Thanks Repat. You bring-up a good point about whether or not my posts are 'manufactured'. In the past, I had hoped Winston, as the owner of this forum, could play a verifying role. But I've found that just won't work for many reasons, some of which I will highlight below. But I do have some other ideas for this which I will PM you about. Depending on how you respond, I may follow-up by posting the ideas publicly.

Winston on Taiwan He has made statements on this and other Taiwan related threads which are false, omit relevant details, or are grossly exaggerated. He's made claims and observations here which are not in-line with the plain facts. I don't believe he intentionally lies though I can't be sure. Rather, I attribute it to his deep and ongoing frustration regarding personal failure in his ancestral land. He's grown delusional. Deep inside, he wants to either solidly score there or else it's Taiwan fault. Since he's failed miserably at the former, he's out to prove the latter. Anyone who doubts him on this is automatically branded as a liar.

In his so-called logical arguments, he sometimes mistakes a bit of supporting evidence or even hearsay as irrefutable proof. Or he gets even sloppier and just claims something (one of his beliefs) is the truth just because he said it. According to him, everyone knows it cus he's proven it with some essay that uses a fancy title containing a number. As myself and some others here have learned, disputing his stuff point-by-point is a time consuming pain in the ass which leads to a vicious cycle. If you address one piece, he will ignore most of your counter-arguments and instead spew-out several more essays which mostly repeat what he said before. He plays fast and loose with the 'facts', many of which he distorts or takes out of context. And he seems to like over-complicating discussions by inserting red-herring elements, pulling bogus percentages out of his ass, conveniently forgetting or ignoring pertinent context, asking endless questions, throwing in emotional outbursts, then claiming victory. Perhaps all of this is a 'distract and overwhelm' technique he consciously employs as part of his debate strategy. But I also believe he may have bought into his own anti-Taiwan propaganda, that his true perception may sometimes be way out of sync with the deeper realities which are often context dependent and fluid. As far as Taiwan and its women are concerned, he just doesn't get it. I don't think he ever will. This self-styled 'big picture man' can't seem to get past the superficial when it comes to his homeland.

Recent Questionable Events In the Weeks Before I Left for States

1. Weeks before my departure, I extended multiple invitations to Winston, both on this forum and by text, to join us in Taipei and/or Taichung to witness things with his own eyes. So why did he conveniently ignore all my invitations to see the following:

- Mongkro in action in Taipei both day and night

- Dragonboy with his dates in Taichung, Tainan, or Taipei

- Myself with Taiwan girl who stayed with me 3 days in Taichung (she met both Ann and the receptionist he knows from hotel, both of who can verify)

- Myself with Taipei nurse I met while out with Monkro and have started dating.

- Some of Dragonboy's western friends who play in a Taichung band along with their assorted local gfs and dates.

- The Taipei club Luxy on a weekend where you see lots of young foreigners and ABCs with hot local dates and gfs.

What's even more suspicious is that as soon as he knew I went to the States (I told him when I was going), he publicly proposed a bold challenge for me to come right down to Chia-yi or Taichung with my 'little Indian friend' and prove myself. So what's up with that? Seems pretty fishy for someone who genuinely seeks the truth on Taiwan. You just gotta wonder whether he's really a truth seeker regarding Taiwan or rather just pursuing a self-centered ego driven agenda to justify his own failures.

2. In a June 11, 2012 email to myself, Momopi, and Mongkro about his German friend, he admitted, "...that some girls at the college in Taichung wanted to sleep with him because he was young and blonde, but they had boyfriends so he turned them down out of moral respect for their relationships."

But wasn't this guy supposed to be 'proof' that even young handsome white guys can't get anywhere with Taiwan girls? Hmm, sounds similar to what my French tenant experienced in Taiwan at his campus. I see yet another contradiction in Winston's writings.

Winston also wrote in the same email that, " after talking to him, he seems to be the type of guy who thinks that "approaching girls" is demeaning to them and treating them like sex objects. So I don't think he has that kind of attitude for picking up girls."

It sounds as if this guy did not acknowledge that Taiwan girls are unapproachable as per Winston's claim so much as he himself did not like engaging in such techniques to meet women.

3. Winston recently claimed that he had never seen me approach an attractive girl nor date one. I believe we've met just 3 times in Taiwan. First time was just hanging out at his home with his parents. But second time I approached lots of women as per "Winston and Rock Do Taichung Part 1" report. It's funny that he forgets about the dates I arranged on night 2 and how he tried so hard to pursue one of them (the one I was with that night). What's even funnier is how she ditched him on their first date by driving away when he got out of her car for a moment, lol. I did my best to convince this her that Winston was cool and all so she went out with him. Yet he claims I never tried to help set-him up like his other friend. At that time, I did try to help Winston meet friends and potential dating partners. But I soon learned that such efforts were fruitless.

He also forgets that I approached some very attractive girls like the one on the train ride up to meet his Fillipina friends. That doesn't mean I dated them. It just means I talked to them and they were friendly and engaging, strongly in contrast to his Taiwan girls are not approachable rants. Finally, he forgets about all the photos I showed him long ago.

4. He claimed that I gave him false hopes regarding Taiwan. Yet I'm on the record for having advised him quite some time ago to move-on to a better fit destination - China, LatAm, or perhaps Thailand where I even invited him to join me for a tour. Several on the forum including myself have stated that Winston really does not belong in Taiwan if he hopes to enjoy a fruitful dating life. That's pretty simple and straightforward. If he's too thick to get it, that's his own fault. Whining about how I gave him false hopes just sounds like a childish rant you might expect from a 12 year old.

5. He expressed doubts about my background and wonders how trustworthy I really am. Yet he has shared some deep personal information with me in confidence which I have respected (I think he knows what I'm referring to here) and asked me to help him with another personal matter last time I was in Angeles which I did as a friend. So it seems to me that he does have some level of trust in me despite all the suspicions he expresses pubicly.

On the flip-side, he wonders why I don't share certain personal information with him. He's a public figure on a forum with 10s of thousands of unique visitors every month. I know of at least 3 other forum members who have written him privately in confidence and later had the information publicly revealed, perhaps unintentionally. But the damage was done nonetheless. One of those is a current regular poster who almost left over his actions.

As for the hotel check-in name issue he often brings-up, I did this with a cheap hotels he introduced me to in Angeles cus of his obvious connection. But generally, the more legitimate hotels I usually stay in require a passport to check-in.

I could go on adding plenty more to this but I think it's enough to get my point across for now.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Dogboy86 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Good post Rock and its nice to have you back...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:30 am

Not a good post Dogboy. It was another red herring distraction and obfuscation post.

Dogboy, are you dumb? Why is his post good when it contains no evidence or logic? He can't even get a decent looking girl in Taiwan, I mean romantic-wise.

The photos I posted from the nightclub were rock solid proof. All Rock has are words. I gave a shitload of reasons, and a HUGE mountain of evidence against Rock's BS, and all he can do is resort to the same old "Everyone can pick up chicks in Taiwan except Winston" BS as usual.

So you should say:

Dogboy: "Good post Winston."

The point is, Rock claims that EVERY guy or MOST guys can easily pick up TW chicks except me. That is a LIE and NOT ONE credible honest person claims it.

Nothing in his long post proves him right or me wrong. All he does is whine and argue like a sore loser.

Rock, get real. You think I'm going to go all the way to Taipei, sit in a bus for 4 hours each way, and not even have a place to stay there, so that I have to book a hotel too? And all the tiring walking around Taipei and the subway to meet up with you?

It's a shitload of trouble. What do I get for it? More shaming, BS and ego bashing from you? lol

Doesn't sound like a good deal. I'm a lot more busy than you can imagine you know.

What's the point of having me see couples in TW? I can see couples anywhere, even here in my town.

Much better for you to come down here. You have more free time than me. I am overwhelmed with multiple things to do that I can't even remember most of the time. Plus, you have a place to stay at in Chiayi, while I have no place to stay in Taipei.

Rock, I already addressed those stupid claims long ago. The photos you showed me of your conquests long ago in that online Kodak album, were BBW women in dark rooms. That doesn't mean anything. They could be anyone from anywhere. Besides, who wants BBW's anyway?

Why don't you try dating a decent looking chick or approaching one? The ones on the train don't count. Anyone can talk to girls on a train, but it usually doesn't go anywhere.

And that French tenant, you didn't show any proof that he had a ton of one night stands. All you showed me were photos of him on a beach with a group of people. Big deal. I have photos like that too. It doesn't mean anything. Not saying that the French tenant didn't score a lot. Just that you showed me nothing.

Rock, you are grasping at straws.

Tell you what:

Come down here, and I will take you to a place with HUNDREDS of hot girls. If you can't approach any of them or get dates with any of them, then YOU LOSE.

How's that? It's a very simple test. If TW is a pickup paradise, surely you can get ONE date out of hundreds of hot girls?

Dogboy: "Nice post Winston. Put Rock to the test. Otherwise he is all talk and no action."

Rock, just out of curiosity:

So you told your tenant not to tell anyone about your whereabouts? Um, who besides me would ask him about your whereabouts? lol

And why would you say that? You told everyone here that you were going to the US on business. So what's wrong with having him tell me that? What's the big deal with such secrecy about that? You don't make sense, as usual.

I do trust you, Rock, in keeping secrets, since you are big on secrecy. But that doesn't mean I buy every over the top claim, esp one like "Everyone can pick up chicks in Taiwan (the most conservative country in the world, and where girls don't generally talk to strangers) except Winston." which NO HONEST SERIOUS person thinks.

Do you mind explaining Rock, how the most conservative country in the world can be a dating paradise for everyone or most men? EVERYONE here admits that Taiwan is conservative. Are you going to lie about that too?

Can you explain how girls who don't like to talk to strangers, can be easy to pick up? Even Ann said that she'd never give her number to a stranger.

You are attempting to argue the impossible.

Finally, how come 100 percent of local Taiwanese agree with me that Taiwanese girls are not open with strangers? Is it more likely that 100 percent of local Taiwanese are wrong, or that you are big talking BSer? What's more probable?


Btw, in regard to that German guy, he contradicted himself. I did not misquote him in any way. He told me at the beginning that Taiwanese were repressed and didn't even start conversations with him. A few months later he changed his mind. However, I've never seen him with any girls other than our mutual friend. So I have no way of knowing whether anything he says or not is true. I don't know him that well.

So don't try to use him against me, otherwise you are desperate and a sore loser.

Again, come on down Rock. I'll put you amidst HUNDREDS of good looking chicks here, and you try getting even ONE date in this "dating paradise" fictional world of yours. Let's see you match reality.

How many of you here believe that Rock can pass this test?

So everything Rock says is true, for no reason other than that he says so? lol

Rock, one more dose of reality for you:

EVERYONE in the universe claims to be honest and truthful. EVERYONE. Therefore, the claim that you are honest and truthful doesn't mean anything. It isn't evidence. Do you have a problem understanding this? You seem to be under this delusion that you are credible, and that everyone should believe you, simply because you say you are. lol

Do you understand why that doesn't hold water?

You have NO references. Can you refer me to a friend that's known you for many years, who can vouch for your credibility and objectivity and that you would never BS? lol

I can refer you to two old friends of mine that have known me for many years, inside and out - Amber and Michael. Do you even have one character reference?

Oh let me guess, you have an EXCUSE as to why you don't have any.

Go figure. As usual, all you have are excuses.

Anyway, if you have any guts, come down tonight. I'll pick you up and take you to some places with tons of hot chicks with sexy legs and pretty faces. Then you can show me your "dating paradise" for all men whose name is not "Winston". Come on. Let's do it!

Send me a text message to my cell phone with your arrival time at the train station.

Dogboy: "Yeah Rock. Go for it. Show him your stuff. Make a fool out of Winston!"
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 am

....
Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 23, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby steve55 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:11 am

Glad you are back ROCK!
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Dogboy86 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 am

No Winston, I was correct the first time. You do not take into account many things and count other things constant which are not. Your calculations of reason are to static and do not allow for the unpredictability of human nature, especially when it comes to women. You believe yourself infallible and to function on pure logic, nothing could be further from the truth. Your ego blinds you from seeing the big picture. I'm not picking on you so please don't start playing the victim bullshit...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 am

Winston wrote:
Does the NSA have a huge room with hundreds of computers and agents who go on forums to debunk and spread disinfo and ridicule any conspiracy topics?


(1) Obviously. CIA had over 100,000 employees last time I heard, and NSA is known to be larger. Plus numerous contractors. Wargame it in your head. Wouldn't you disrupt your opposition, if you were a brilliant, ruthless satanist madman with unlimited resources, bent on absolute power? They don't have unlimited ruthless killer henchmen available, but nerds who will flame on the internet are a dime a dozen. Anyone who thinks NSA, Pentagon and perhaps Homeland Security are NOT doing this, is the one who should provide proof.

(2) Peter Nolan's experience when he joined here is absolute proof that Australian intel or police at least harasses for fun, if not as an assigned duty. Proof.

(3) PrisonPlanet forums have regular flame wars between disinfo trolls and legitimate posters. Trolls are regulars, therefore professionals. Proof.

(4) One ip address was traced to a room in the Pentagon. Proof.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Death to Spies!

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 am

Winston wrote:.....when I asked about Rock, he told me that Rock specifically told him not to tell me where he is or how long he will be gone. WTF?!

Why would Rock take great pains to make sure I didn't know his whereabouts or when he would be back? Isn't that overkill? What is he protecting exactly? What secrets does he have?

His tenant, an American of East Indian descent, also told me that he felt that Rock was squeaky clean and had no secrets. He even knew Rock's real name. It's strange that Rock would tell a new guy his real name, yet not tell me, a person he's known for years. How odd.


:idea: :shock:
Winston, it sounds like Rock suspects YOU of being a spy.

And here you are with full info on lots of expats and wannabes. Odbo mentioned "honeytraps". Maybe YOU are really an agent, and HA is your "operation".

Ah - but for WHOM? :confused:

U.S..... Russia.... (like Oswald, you spent time there)........ Taiwan... China.... the Triads.... the White Dragon Society....
:x
Last edited by Jester on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

The Stupidest Thing Ever Said

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 am

Winston wrote:
Finally Rock, if you knew anything about women ... you'd know that your tenant cannot use BS PUA techniques to prevent him from being "friend zoned". That's a PUA myth. How can you fall for such crap? In real life, you can't create chemistry or sexual attraction if there is none. The reason he is friend zoned is that they aren't into him, either physically or chemistry-wise. If you aren't her type or taste, or the energy isn't there, then you are friend zoned. It's not because you are too "nice or polite". ...

Anyone here who is experienced with women or with reality, will tell you that you can't prevent yourself from being friend zoned by using PUA techniques or by not being too nice and polite. LOL. It doesn't work that way. Maybe in the fictional world of PUA material, but not in real life.


Jesus, Winston, that may be the dumbest thing ever said on this forum. The dumbest thing ever said on any forum. The dumbest thing ever said anywhere, ever, in the history of the world.

"Game" increases interest.

I agree with relocating to the best venue in the best region. The right place is important - that's HA's unique selling proposition, and it's true. But looks help too. Grooming helps too. Money helps too. Good sex technique helps too. And "game" helps too. So loosen up and learn some!

Dissing game is as stupid as not trying to make money. Even if you want a non-materialistic girl, you can take better care of her and future kids if you make money. Same with game. Even if you want a simple sincere girl who you don't have to game, gaming her will help keep her in her place, make a better, longer-lasting relationship, with more respect and more sex. Being a man who is against gaming women is like being a dad who is against taking kids to parks and playgrounds.

I call on everyone here who is disgusted by Winston's anti-game stance to pile on and give him a mass beatdown on this thread.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Repatriate » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Rock wrote: Rather, I attribute it to his deep and ongoing frustration regarding personal failure in his ancestral land. He's grown delusional. Deep inside, he wants to either solidly score there or else it's Taiwan fault. Since he's failed miserably at the former, he's out to prove the latter. Anyone who doubts him on this is automatically branded as a liar.

I've said it before Winston is a good example of a person with Narcissistic personality disorder. He inflates his own ego to epic proportions and attacks anyone who doesn't buy into it. His reactions and everything he does is a symptom of his disorder.

The reality is..any casual observer who has any idea of Taiwanese culture could take one look at Winston and realize he just doesn't have the looks or personality that's appealing to TW women. In fact Winston would do terribly amongst all the developed asian nations. He's cursed with 3 major things. 1) Poor physical shape 2) Highly unappealing looks and he also looks much older than his age. Winston could pass for someone in his late 40's. 3) Poor sense of fashion and social skills that are not congruent with Taiwan's scene.


It's funny that he forgets about the dates I arranged on night 2 and how he tried so hard to pursue one of them (the one I was with that night). What's even funnier is how she ditched him on their first date by driving away when he got out of her car for a moment, lol. I did my best to convince this her that Winston was cool and all so she went out with him. Yet he claims I never tried to help set-him up like his other friend. At that time, I did try to help Winston meet friends and potential dating partners. But I soon learned that such efforts were fruitless.

This sounds like a hilarious story. Can you make a complete post about this incident and did you get a conversation from her explaining why she chose to do that? Being ditched like that is pretty bad..it means she was absolutely disgusted in some way. Even women who are turned off don't tend to do things like that unless you push them. Yeah, Winston barely mentioned this. I think I recall he did say something about it but very briefly in passing.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Rock » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:

It's funny that he forgets about the dates I arranged on night 2 and how he tried so hard to pursue one of them (the one I was with that night). What's even funnier is how she ditched him on their first date by driving away when he got out of her car for a moment, lol. I did my best to convince this her that Winston was cool and all so she went out with him. Yet he claims I never tried to help set-him up like his other friend. At that time, I did try to help Winston meet friends and potential dating partners. But I soon learned that such efforts were fruitless.

This sounds like a hilarious story. Can you make a complete post about this incident and did you get a conversation from her explaining why she chose to do that? Being ditched like that is pretty bad..it means she was absolutely disgusted in some way. Even women who are turned off don't tend to do things like that unless you push them. Yeah, Winston barely mentioned this. I think I recall he did say something about it but very briefly in passing.


Well he's the one who told me the story so perhaps he can jump on here and share. I never talked to the girl again after that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: The Stupidest Thing Ever Said

Postby davewe » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Finally Rock, if you knew anything about women ... you'd know that your tenant cannot use BS PUA techniques to prevent him from being "friend zoned". That's a PUA myth. How can you fall for such crap? In real life, you can't create chemistry or sexual attraction if there is none. The reason he is friend zoned is that they aren't into him, either physically or chemistry-wise. If you aren't her type or taste, or the energy isn't there, then you are friend zoned. It's not because you are too "nice or polite". ...

Anyone here who is experienced with women or with reality, will tell you that you can't prevent yourself from being friend zoned by using PUA techniques or by not being too nice and polite. LOL. It doesn't work that way. Maybe in the fictional world of PUA material, but not in real life.


Jesus, Winston, that may be the dumbest thing ever said on this forum. The dumbest thing ever said on any forum. The dumbest thing ever said anywhere, ever, in the history of the world.

"Game" increases interest.

I agree with relocating to the best venue in the best region. The right place is important - that's HA's unique selling proposition, and it's true. But looks help too. Grooming helps too. Money helps too. Good sex technique helps too. And "game" helps too. So loosen up and learn some!

Dissing game is as stupid as not trying to make money. Even if you want a non-materialistic girl, you can take better care of her and future kids if you make money. Same with game. Even if you want a simple sincere girl who you don't have to game, gaming her will help keep her in her place, make a better, longer-lasting relationship, with more respect and more sex. Being a man who is against gaming women is like being a dad who is against taking kids to parks and playgrounds.

I call on everyone here who is disgusted by Winston's anti-game stance to pile on and give him a mass beatdown on this thread.


I agree , though not completely. A young guy with not much going for him can add game and have a better dating life. But a guy bordering on middle age (like Winston) better work on himself first: his character, his success, his place in the world. Then of course if he adds a little game to the mix, all the better.

Winston working on his looks or clothes is comparable to the old cliche about "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic." He has to work on what's underneath the hood. I actually believe he could do this if he chose to - he has potential. But right now he's lost and listening to the wrong voices.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Fenix » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

I find it hilarious that Winston can challenge Rock to come to Chiayi and all of this other shit, but when Rock invites him to somewhere or what not, Winston has a million and one excuses. *Ahem* "I am doing projects!" "I don't have a place to stay!" "I can't play Nintendo Wii!" "They don't sell Sudoku books!" "Denzel Washington movies are not on sell!" What the blue hell? Why are you so egotistical? Why does everyone else in the world have to provide references and evidence, but when someone asks you for the same thing, we are dodging the question or we are not answering you the right way. Winston, you are a piece of work! Rock is one of the most well-written and prolific posters on this forum and you should be grateful he even posts on here now. You talk so much shit about Rock and he is supposed to be your dear friend, but you always want his help with something...

"Rock, how do I exchange currencies from an ATM! "Rock, Momopi, Ladislav, do I look better in Fuchsia or Magenta?" "Rock, my dick won't stay hard, what shall I do?" "Rock, are you part of 9/11 Commission?" "Rock, why does my condom keep slipping off?"

You should be kissing Rock's ass for helping you out so much in Taiwan. I believe Rock is wasting his time on you in real life and he is wasting thousands on keystrokes because you are going to just ignore everything he says. You never listen to anyone, so why even waste time? Taiwan is not for you, son. People have told you to go to China and Thailand and you even say Chinese women are great, so what's your excuse now?

How can you challenge forum members like Rock to do something that you wouldn't even do? Rock did invite you to Thailand, so that makes you a liar, truth seeker :) I will even look up my posts in that thread about this. You are the laziest slug I have ever seen. You don't do anything of substance. If you never went to Russia and created this website/forum, you wouldn't be doing anything! This forum is basically your income stream. I am surprised you even do anything on this forum to "improve it." Gosh, I love writing shit like this :) I got this off of my chest!

Even if Winston lost weight and dressed better, he would still look old as hell. My best friend is the same age as Winston and he looks like he is in his 20s.

Winston's red herrings (he will use them)

1. Insecure men only talk about his looks.

2. Friends and long time posters opinions of his looks are wrong; complete strangers and anonymous people opinions are right.

3. I don't care what you think about my looks or personality, but how do I look in my winter clothes? My ex-girlfriend Danielle said I was attractive, so I told you so! My friend that is a retired astrophysicist said that I look like Jet Li, so you are wrong! Chinese women never give false flattery, so I win, you lose!

4. No forum members' evidence of casual sex is right and it is exaggeration; posing with random girls in Taiwanese nightclubs and writing a thesis on said nightclubs is analytical proof that Taiwan is not a dating paradise.

5. Personal individual experiences of female success doesn't matter. My own personal experiences in Taiwan are 100% fact. Everyone is supposed to fail in Taiwan! Why are you being a victim blaming dumb ass? 10 different men in Taiwan all have the same experiences!!! Everyone has the same experience, so Taiwan is not some easy pickup spot, so Rock has been giving me false hope for 3 years!

Winston, you need to stop this bullshit. It is getting old. Look up the word "delusion" in the dictionary and your photo would be right beside it. Everyone has given you plenty of advice and tips, so you need to think about your next destination and I am not talking to you going from your parents' basement to your parents' kitchen...
Last edited by Fenix on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Dogboy86 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 am

Here is the proof that Rock indeed invited Winston to go to Thailand with him and all Winston had was lame excuses...
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0
Last edited by Dogboy86 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chanta76, Kradmelder, MattHanson1990 and 5 guests