Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Could Rock be an intelligence informant or fugitive? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:11 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 23, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby lavezzi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:36 am

Winston, you are simply not suited to being a playboy. You wouldn't want to be one either if you really were a spiritual person as you claim. You do realize that the definition of being spiritual is possessing a low if not non-existent ego? If you live a spiritual life, why are you clearly jealous of Rock's sexual successes in Taiwan which serve no potential purpose other than to offer an ego boost? If you weren't jealous, Rock's claim of having sex with 100+ women in an apparently conservative country would have no different effect on you than if I were to claim that I caught 100+ fish in an apparently lifeless lake. Yet, I'm willing to bet that if I did make that claim, we wouldn't be seeing any new threads on HA created by you with the title "18 reasons why lavezzi's fishing claims are false".
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 am

lavezzi wrote:Winston, you are simply not suited to being a playboy. You wouldn't want to be one either if you really were a spiritual person as you claim. You do realize that the definition of being spiritual is possessing a low if not non-existent ego? If you live a spiritual life, why are you clearly jealous of Rock's sexual successes in Taiwan which serve no potential purpose other than to offer an ego boost? If you weren't jealous, Rock's claim of having sex with 100+ women in an apparently conservative country would have no different effect on you than if I were to claim that I caught 100+ fish in an apparently lifeless lake. Yet, I'm willing to bet that if I did make that claim, we wouldn't be seeing any new threads on HA created by you with the title "18 reasons why lavezzi's fishing claims are false".

+1 Priceless, total gold there lavezzi!!!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 am

Phoenix93 wrote:I find it hilarious that Winston can challenge Rock to come to Chiayi and all of this other shit, but when Rock invites him to somewhere or what not, Winston has a million and one excuses. *Ahem* "I am doing projects!" "I don't have a place to stay!" "I can't play Nintendo Wii!" "They don't sell Sudoku books!" "Denzel Washington movies are not on sell!" What the blue hell? Why are you so egotistical? Why does everyone else in the world have to provide references and evidence, but when someone asks you for the same thing, we are dodging the question or we are not answering you the right way. Winston, you are a piece of work! Rock is one of the most well-written and prolific posters on this forum and you should be grateful he even posts on here now. You talk so much shit about Rock and he is supposed to be your dear friend, but you always want his help with something...

"Rock, how do I exchange currencies from an ATM! "Rock, Momopi, Ladislav, do I look better in Fuchsia or Magenta?" "Rock, my dick won't stay hard, what shall I do?" "Rock, are you part of 9/11 Commission?" "Rock, why does my condom keep slipping off?"

You should be kissing Rock's ass for helping you out so much in Taiwan. I believe Rock is wasting his time on you in real life and he is wasting thousands on keystrokes because you are going to just ignore everything he says. You never listen to anyone, so why even waste time? Taiwan is not for you, son. People have told you to go to China and Thailand and you even say Chinese women are great, so what's your excuse now?

How can you challenge forum members like Rock to do something that you wouldn't even do? Rock did invite you to Thailand, so that makes you a liar, truth seeker :) I will even look up my posts in that thread about this. You are the laziest slug I have ever seen. You don't do anything of substance. If you never went to Russia and created this website/forum, you wouldn't be doing anything! This forum is basically your income stream. I am surprised you even do anything on this forum to "improve it." Gosh, I love writing shit like this :) I got this off of my chest!

Even if Winston lost weight and dressed better, he would still look old as hell. My best friend is the same age as Winston and he looks like he is in his 20s.

Winston's red herrings (he will use them)

1. Insecure men only talk about his looks.

2. Friends and long time posters opinions of his looks are wrong; complete strangers and anonymous people opinions are right.

3. I don't care what you think about my looks or personality, but how do I look in my winter clothes? My ex-girlfriend Danielle said I was attractive, so I told you so! My friend that is a retired astrophysicist said that I look like Jet Li, so you are wrong! Chinese women never give false flattery, so I win, you lose!

4. No forum members' evidence of casual sex is right and it is exaggeration; posing with random girls in Taiwanese nightclubs and writing a thesis on said nightclubs is analytical proof that Taiwan is not a dating paradise.

5. Personal individual experiences of female success doesn't matter. My own personal experiences in Taiwan are 100% fact. Everyone is supposed to fail in Taiwan! Why are you being a victim blaming dumb ass? 10 different men in Taiwan all have the same experiences!!! Everyone has the same experience, so Taiwan is not some easy pickup spot, so Rock has been giving me false hope for 3 years!

Winston, you need to stop this bullshit. It is getting old. Look up the word "delusion" in the dictionary and your photo would be right beside it. Everyone has given you plenty of advice and tips, so you need to think about your next destination and I am not talking to you going from your parents' basement to your parents' kitchen...

Another Winston red herring is...

6. Stop picking on me! I am a victim! I am a 39 year old victim, so stop bullying me! This forum is based on high school mentality! The whole world is against me! It's all Murphy's Law and I will prove this: I was walking down the street and I was going to ask this Taiwanese girl for her phone number and all of a sudden, she got hit by a taxi cab in the middle of the street! I told you it's Murphy's Law! All of this energy and karma is against me too! How come the world won't bow down to my fantasies!

I quoted my post because Winston needs to read this.

Props to Dogboy86 for proving my point that Winston is making excuses to not leave Taiwan and then lying about not being invited by Rock to Thailand. I got banned for 3 days (5 days) for being a liar a year ago...

Winston wants a "challenge." That is his reasoning for being in Taiwan. He says it would be boring and not so fun if the women were easy, e.g. paying for whores in PI. He should have stayed in the US if he wanted challenging women. He had more girlfriends in the US than in any other country. Fun Fact for 6/25/2012!

@eurobrat

Winston loves soap opera drama. He feeds off of it. If he didn't feed off of it, he wouldn't make stupid threads like this, which is called "Could Rock be an Intelligence Agent or Operative? lol" He wouldn't make threads like "10 Logical Reasons Why Rock's Dick Isn't As Big As Mine! Scientific Proof!" Okay, he didn't make a thread like this^^but he does make idiotic threads. Winston is so jealous of any man that does better than him in any country. He is an alpha male like Peter Nolan (LMFAOROFL).

Winston wants to be a playboy, but guess what? You have a better chance learning Yoga from a coyote than you being some type of Rico Suave. Let's be honest, okay? This dude almost had a heart attack when I told him he can't be a playboy at his age of 56 (he's 39!!!!). His face was like Yosemite Sam's when he got pissed at Bugs Bunny. Once Winston comes back down to Earth and realizes he is not what he thinks he is then he can become humble and date women he can actually get or date ladyboys...He has a great radar stick for finding ladyboys :)

Winston wants a woman that is in his avatar and he truly believes he can get a woman like this. I believe everything Rock types. I think Rock is a realist and he doesn't live in a fantasy world. Once Winston gets some humility, which will probably be in Neverary, he will always have these delusional standards for himself. The only person to help Winston at this point is himself. Wherever you go, there you are...
Last edited by Fenix on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 am

You hit the nail on the head Phoenix!!!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby CerealKiller » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 am

Phoenix,

Hilarious post there my friend. Can't stop laughing... Just way too funny. I gotta admit, if it weren't for Winnie, I might not enjoy HA as much as I do :lol: Now Win is gonna see my post and get a swollen head...

I think I'm starting to figure out why our hero Winning isn't leaving TW:

(1) His parents' basement simply kicks waaay too much ass. Free room, free food... his mom washes his clothes for free... gives him free bubble baths...

(2) Living in one's parents' basement has been scientifically proven to be cooler and way more hip than living anywhere else. I swear it! And if you don't believe me, you're... you're... wrong.

(3) Did you know that living in TW, I can crusade against Rock, Repatriate and all those completely WRONG mofos about how WRONG they are about TW? And if you don't believe me... you can [drops F-bomb 10 times in a row]

(4) But seriously. Real reason Winnie isn't moving out of his parents' basement: he's scared that everywhere else in the world is just gonna be a rehash of his experience in TW!
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Postby Naoki » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 pm

[quote="Phx"]"Rock, why does my condom keep slipping off?" [/b]
[quote]
LMFAO!!!! :lol:
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:34 am

eurobrat wrote:Why is this so dramatic? It's like days of our lives only Winston's the main character.
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Naoki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am

Rock wrote:
It's funny that he forgets about the dates I arranged on night 2 and how he tried so hard to pursue one of them (the one I was with that night). What's even funnier is how she ditched him on their first date by driving away when he got out of her car for a moment, lol. I did my best to convince this her that Winston was cool and all so she went out with him. Yet he claims I never tried to help set-him up like his other friend. At that time, I did try to help Winston meet friends and potential dating partners. But I soon learned that such efforts were fruitless.

Winston, I think it is necessary for me to know the whole story. If you find it too embarrassing to post it here, please PM me. I'll try my best to keep this as a top secret. Until eternity. I think it is the key to solve your trouble dating in Taiwan. Tell me the whole story if you want to breakthrough this hopeless situation.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions