Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Its not Angry Abroad its the breakdown of Civil Society

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Its not Angry Abroad its the breakdown of Civil Society

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6_vhOu5R8g[/youtube]

Most web sites that claim to promote Men's Rights have no answers and if they do its mostly based in neanderthal based behavior.

Mark Rostov while I don't agree with his political premise in general does say the answer to getting respect from women is to demand it. More than half of you are not demanding respect, you try to explain it away as women acting like a ten year old. That is vastly too simplistic and you know it.

When women want something they go to the Government and ask for it. When men want something.... Not the same, its some combination of Lone Wolf Mcquade and some other type of babble. In other words the answer is to look internally, oh really?

That is not the answer. It might be in a homogeneous country where everybody can be on the same page, but in this country? Nope not without solving a whole host of underline issues.

I won't even tackle the problem of ideology either because this is why men unless they are getting direction from other men at the top can not be left to their own devices to do a job. That's called fragmentation and that's what this is, fragmentation. Usually based on "Another Guys" experience in whatever it is. The United States is very good at talking about places its never been and making assumptions based on how Hollywood or our corporate owned media wants you to view something. That should give you more premise to explore for yourself, but nope, you rely on data from somebody else (who you barely know, if at all) to break down for you, even if he failed. Why would you listen to somebody that failed??? Add a few more people to the failure rate and wow, going overseas to find a woman is full of uncertainty...

Has anybody failed to remember that NOTHING IN LIFE IS CERTAIN? Now you may take it for granted because we no longer live in a 18th Century reality, but the truth is we live at the base of a technological wave that will either take us to massive equality gains and stable environments or will lead to the destruction of humanity two or three times over.

The bad would make a reality like Babylon A.D look like a children's story. The good, well I don't know somewhere scary between Gattaca and Thunderbirds 2086, not perfect because after-all humans are not perfect (have too easily come to terms with that IMHO, which leads to making excuses for inaction) but because we're not perfect some of us will continue to improve things for the rest of us that are too lazy or too justified by inaction to do nothing.

This is the reality we all face and frankly I am disappointed by the championing of some regular or semi-regular posters here who are into demonizing not only the people they fear (yes I said fear!) most but also those that fail to follow their cause and actions to the letter. Yes they are offended at the rejection of their personal ideology. I can find no reason to accept their ideology as defacto when there's a VACUUM.

I support Men getting back (yes getting back) some of the respect and equality we have lost. I however am not for some return to a previous image of America, UK, Canada, Australia when I as a Black Men was deemed "Other"in that era. I will not let you try to reboot society without fixing what it suffers from firstly and honoring my concerns are just as valid as your own.

I have said my piece and I'm officially done replying too BAW or PAN and their allies.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby Blue Murder » Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 am

I'm going to nip this in the bud, mate.

If you are, or plan on, making this another racial dispute that has no business being on here, I'm going to dismantle whatever bullshit 'intellectual' apparatus you try to build.

Nobody gives a f**k about your skin colour, kid. Nobody. You aren't important. You're no one special. If you were, you wouldn't be here, cos Western gals would obviously be all over you.

Get over yourself, mate. And stop bashing men like PAN and BAW -- at least they're DOING.

You're kinda getting on my nerves. I wanna try to sympathise, but I can't. So just save it, okay?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby zboy1 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 am

Blue Murder wrote:I'm going to nip this in the bud, mate.

If you are, or plan on, making this another racial dispute that has no business being on here, I'm going to dismantle whatever bullshit 'intellectual' apparatus you try to build.

Nobody gives a f**k about your skin colour, kid. Nobody. You aren't important. You're no one special. If you were, you wouldn't be here, cos Western gals would obviously be all over you.

Get over yourself, mate. And stop bashing men like PAN and BAW -- at least they're DOING.

You're kinda getting on my nerves. I wanna try to sympathise, but I can't. So just save it, okay?


Well, BAW and PAN are good posters, but the problem is that they don't know how to have a civil conversation with anyone. They end up getting into fights with everyone which end up driving new people away from this forum. As for dJfourmoney, when you accuse of him of not doing anything, do you know he's part of the occupy movement? He's risking getting his but kicked by dirtbag cops to try to challenge the corrupt system! His views on race are his and even though you may disagree, we do have free speech on this forum. I, myself, have been challenged by others' on this forum because I hold racial views that differ from the mainstream, and I'm not afraid to air them out on this forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Its not Angry Abroad its the breakdown of Civil Society

Postby odbo » Tue May 22, 2012 8:25 am

It was a good write up until the last paragraph. Also I didn't watch the Max Keiser clip, he's an annoying fag.
djfourmoney wrote: I support Men getting back (yes getting back) some of the respect and equality we have lost. I however am not for some return to a previous image of America, UK, Canada, Australia when I as a Black Men was deemed "Other"in that era. I will not let you try to reboot society without fixing what it suffers from firstly and honoring my concerns are just as valid as your own.

I have said my piece and I'm officially done replying too BAW or PAN and their allies.

I don't know what you're referring to but it sounds like race baiting. It's a default position for non-whites to have a subconscious inferiority complex caused by living by whites but not being white. [This can also happen to white kids if you send them to an all-black or all-asian school]. Maybe its conscious but their egos will never let them admit it so blame for the discontentment will be directed at the whites. There is nothing whites can do to resolve the situation, but you will blame them anyway. There is a solution, move to Africa. Or come clean to yourself, grow up, and focus your frustration on things that can be affected.

As long as the culture (tv/film/radio/papers/education) is controlled by Jews and dominated by social engineering for dysfunctionality, there will be no peace between people in America and blacks will feel more at home in Europe or even Asia. Most of the problems between people are caused by the masses reacting to scripted concerns instead of actual ones based on experience. This also ensures if there are genuine concerns they will never be dealt with because people are out chasing ghosts (that the Jewish media is projecting).
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Blue Murder » Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 pm

zboy1 wrote:Well, BAW and PAN are good posters, but the problem is that they don't know how to have a civil conversation with anyone. They end up getting into fights with everyone which end up driving new people away from this forum. As for dJfourmoney, when you accuse of him of not doing anything, do you know he's part of the occupy movement? He's risking getting his but kicked by dirtbag cops to try to challenge the corrupt system! His views on race are his and even though you may disagree, we do have free speech on this forum. I, myself, have been challenged by others' on this forum because I hold racial views that differ from the mainstream, and I'm not afraid to air them out on this forum.


It begins civil until ingrates like you open up and say insipid shit. I doubt djfor-whatever-his-name-be is doing shit about shit. And even if he is, he's not doing nearly as much as BAW, or especially PAN. More importantly, who the f**k are you, kid? I don't see you trying to change laws on the national or international level. Nor do I see you with any books you've written on an ideology that's culturally raping the West. And how about your experience? Yeah . . . I fail to see that as well.

So I'm really considering a change to feminism in the future. Because look at their movement. Why is it working, because they aren't retarded. One more dumb or asinine post, and I'm going full-fledged. Enough is e-fucking-nough now.

Race in 2012. Seriously?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Its not Angry Abroad its the breakdown of Civil Society

Postby Xstopalopoketl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:23 pm

odbo wrote:It was a good write up until the last paragraph. Also I didn't watch the Max Keiser clip, he's an annoying fag.
djfourmoney wrote: I support Men getting back (yes getting back) some of the respect and equality we have lost. I however am not for some return to a previous image of America, UK, Canada, Australia when I as a Black Men was deemed "Other"in that era. I will not let you try to reboot society without fixing what it suffers from firstly and honoring my concerns are just as valid as your own.

I have said my piece and I'm officially done replying too BAW or PAN and their allies.

I don't know what you're referring to but it sounds like race baiting. It's a default position for non-whites to have a subconscious inferiority complex caused by living by whites but not being white. [This can also happen to white kids if you send them to an all-black or all-asian school]. Maybe its conscious but their egos will never let them admit it so blame for the discontentment will be directed at the whites. There is nothing whites can do to resolve the situation, but you will blame them anyway. There is a solution, move to Africa. Or come clean to yourself, grow up, and focus your frustration on things that can be affected.

As long as the culture (tv/film/radio/papers/education) is controlled by Jews and dominated by social engineering for dysfunctionality, there will be no peace between people in America and blacks will feel more at home in Europe or even Asia. Most of the problems between people are caused by the masses reacting to scripted concerns instead of actual ones based on experience. This also ensures if there are genuine concerns they will never be dealt with because people are out chasing ghosts (that the Jewish media is projecting).


It's a default position for non-whites to have a subconscious inferiority complex caused by living by whites but not being white.
False
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests