Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

RESPECT for Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

RESPECT for Winston

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed May 23, 2012 7:23 am

You guys really got to respect Winston. He created a movement, a truth movement, and is waking up hundreds of thousands of people. Him and I are very similar in that sense. And he has been dedicated to it, promoting it for years now.

So why all the disrespect for Winston? He's done far more than anyone else here (other than Peter Nolan) to spread truth and wake people up.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: RESPECT for Winston

Postby MikesHeath » Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:You guys really got to respect Winston. He created a movement, a truth movement, and is waking up hundreds of thousands of people. Him and I are very similar in that sense. And he has been dedicated to it, promoting it for years now.

So why all the disrespect for Winston? He's done far more than anyone else here (other than Peter Nolan) to spread truth and wake people up.

I am agree with you. He has really done a remarkable thing and should be praised.
MikesHeath
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Wed May 23, 2012 9:22 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:So why all the disrespect for Winston?

Because he's an incompetent fat f**k who asks blatant salesmen (and I'm not just talking about you) "Are you a spammer?" and if they ignore him or don't answer with a "yes" he dismisses the idea.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby sushiman » Wed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

Agree, Winston in some totally perverse way is like a role model of sorts. :)
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Well, Charles Manson, the mass killer, is also a role model of sorts to some people.

So why not Winston, as he's done something to actually help people? Of course I was already abroad by the time I discovered his website, but even still, it gave me some good info and still does to this day.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 pm

His website was the right place at the right time for me.

Sure, he mouths off sometimes (and we've agreed to disagree on website ad placement strategies), but being opinionated is a great way to get traffic to this place!

I hope I can meet him in China some day and we can go hunting for awesome women together.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Wed May 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Winston has made a successful community for expats and potential expats who aren't whoremongers.

That's the ONLY thing I'll give him credit for. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed May 23, 2012 2:29 pm

xiongmao wrote:His website was the right place at the right time for me.

Sure, he mouths off sometimes (and we've agreed to disagree on website ad placement strategies), but being opinionated is a great way to get traffic to this place!

I hope I can meet him in China some day and we can go hunting for awesome women together.

Are you guys still going to go woman hunting when you are in your 70s?

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Wed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't know Winston personally but I have learned a lot from this site & my point of view on many things have changed. It's all a bit depressing what I've unearthed but knowledge'; any knowledge adds to you, ..it doesn't take away.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

odbo wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:So why all the disrespect for Winston?

Because he's an incompetent fat f**k who asks blatant salesmen (and I'm not just talking about you) "Are you a spammer?" and if they ignore him or don't answer with a "yes" he dismisses the idea.

I don't want to attack Winston, but this is a clear example of what's going on; people are becoming over-reliant on information rather than intuitive knowledge. Religious organizations and education systems are programming us to not think for ourselves. We can't be sure of anything, but we should not assess what to put our faith into based solely on information, that is the trap humanity has fallen into.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby C.J. » Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

^Yeah, that's the problem! People have been so willing to find the truth, the elite have destroyed the western human's ability to use their intuition.... by creating Youtube. through this popular medium, they've thrown out many "decoys".... "mind drugs" to keep people from finding out what's REALLY going on in the world! What you find on Youtube, the information about conspiracy theories and such, mostly amounts to TOTAL NONSENSE.

The New Age is truly a scary place.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu May 24, 2012 1:48 pm

> Are you guys still going to go woman hunting when you are in your 70s?

Hell yeah! Old men are even more valuable in the dating market.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

odbo stop trolling though you are right :)

yes the information about the moon, alien conspiration opened my eyes :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Thu May 24, 2012 2:24 pm

xiongmao wrote:> Are you guys still going to go woman hunting when you are in your 70s?

Hell yeah! Old men are even more valuable in the dating market.

PM sent, bruv.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions