Which is better: Going abroad or becoming part of the 20%?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

As stated in thread title

Poll ended at June 22nd, 2012, 11:59 pm

Go Abroad
84%
Become One of the 20%
16%

Total votes: 31
MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster

Re: Which is better: Going abroad or becoming part of the 20

Post by MaximusGlory »

Blue Murder wrote:
MaximusGlory wrote:Hahaha. Wow. Here I am thinking that the men on this forum where respectful and amicable. Guess not.

First of all you dumba**. Everywhere I mention "alpha" in my original post, I used QUOTATION MARKS. I guess I should spell it out for you. Because I know they are not alpha. They are the biggest p***y beggars and PUA is nothing but p***y begging. I thought you guys would catch on, especially with the tone I was using, but clearly there are some here that lack basic comprehension skills (and want to call others retarded).

Now, where in my post do I say "stay here and get rejected"? I said getting a better physique will get you more respect from women. That's what I truly believe from own experience and from those of some of the guys I know. Which to me, is much simpler, then being a frustrated beta ****** like yourself, shelling out their hard earned cash and, unsuspectingly, getting a gold-digger/parasitic woman (I actually you hope you get one of these women and get what is coming to you, you insolent little .... ). At least having a better body gives more power and elevates your standing, worldwide. It's not stupid. It actually works.

You're pathetic. Honestly. To attack someone just for giving out a different perspective. I didn't say to stop or not to go abroad. I just think it's a way to help adapt to the situation here. Most women would like a man with a good body. It's not going to suddenly transform you into Don Juan, but it certainly helps and makes dealing with them (the western ones) easier. And what's the harm as opposed to potentially getting a parasite and being screwed a few years later.

What's wrong. Did the big athletic guys bully you in high school?
Dude. You're f***ing STUPID. You are the definition of stupid. If I look 'stupid' up in the dictionary, your picture would show. If I wanted to use a synonym for the word 'stupid', all I'd have to do is write your first name.

First of all, I am no Beta. HERE are some examples of Betas . . .
NorthAmericanGuy, Zboy1, Falcon (for the most part anyway, he's still pretty legit though).

Now for the Alphas!
Peter Nolan, John Rambo, The_Hero_of_Men, AllThatIsMan (when he's not whining about racism and being a complainitive cunt), and of course, Blue Murder.

I'm sure you're asking yourself, "Why didn't he put me in the 'Beta' list?"

Simple, my simple-minded, mangina'd fellow forumer: You're NOT a Beta. Nope. You're an Omega!

And you're right. I WAS bullied. But that ended when I taught myself martial arts and started fighting back. And you know what? I've not dealt with a bully ever since. I fear NO ONE. I'm 5'9" of whoop-ass. I'm 140 pounds of straight martial fury -- I'll make it RAIN UP IN HURR! Oh, and what also makes me better than you, is that I don't bully others -- especially not ones smaller than I am. Hell -- I don't even fight dudes smaller than me, and I'm pretty small myself so . . . yeah. I'm more inclined to fight niggahs three times my size.

I'm not shelling my money out to some foreign bitch either. You're a disgrace to Nelson Mandela, mate. You lot just -- I don't f***ing know.

"We all know what happens with foreign women." ONE example is what you have on-hand. ONE! This site is for men who are constantly experiencing that in the WEST, you f***ing dolt. It happens with women EVERYWHERE, yes. But you know what? It happens MOST OFTEN in the WEST.

You're nothing but a pathetic amalgamation of sperm, genetics and effort. Don't come on this site acting like you have some pull, telling the men here to "go to the gym". These guys have been pulling girls down since you were an itch in your daddy's pants. I'm not going to let you come here and spit your 'New Age of Manginas' bullshit while you represent the younger members of this site. I'm the youngest here (turned 20 this year), and I consider myself an older gent. It's f***s like you that make me wonder why Peter spends his time trying to save the next generation of pussified, feminist men.

So you can think you're all tough and shit. But you won't get ANY play when your muscles disappear over time. Then YOU'LL be the one shelling out your ca$h to some Western bitch who'll end up transferring your monies to her account before she files them papers!

Men of Happier Abroad, don't listen to this ignorant, vapid, insipid f**k. He's just another youngblood that swears he has something important to say. An Omega with some kind of mental issues, who kisses the ground that Western women walk on.

Wait until Johnny gets ahold of you. Haha. Oh boy!
So I'm a disgrace to Nelson Mandela am I? When I'm more educated and more accomplished than the majority of South Africans my age, white and black, sure...

But whatever. Look at you. You're a toddler. And it's clear you can't have a discussion without getting emotional. You were clearly raised by a single mother.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Women aren't the same everywhere. There is a feminist disease in the West and in particular the Anglo-countries that has completed screwed the women up. If you think women are the same everywhere then you just haven't traveled enough, and you probably should turn gay because if women everywhere are the same as American women, no woman would be worth having.

Your mindset really is a gross oversimplification of the whole situation. There are many guys here including me who have dated and pulled in more than our fair share of girls in developed westernized countries. So what? If the girls have f***ed up feminist selfish greedy spoiled-brat self-entitled mentalities then what's the point in trying to develop long term relationships with them?

Our very own experiences overseas is concrete proof to us that many women in less westernized countries make much better wives/companions/girlfriends, both emotionally and also physically, because a much higher proportion of them are beautiful and in shape.

So why should we settle for overweight self entitled femi-nazis?

For many of us, it's not about what we can get, it's about what we want to get
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

MaximusGlory wrote:So I'm a disgrace to Nelson Mandela am I? When I'm more educated and more accomplished than the majority of South Africans my age, white and black, sure...

But whatever. Look at you. You're a toddler. And it's clear you can't have a discussion without getting emotional. You were clearly raised by a single mother.
No. YOU'RE the toddler, youngblood. And uh, I'm not getting emotional. Even more facepalm-worthy is your "single mother" comment. Unless I was a nercomancer as a child with hallucinogenic traits, I can assure you that I wasn't 'raised' by anyone. But if my parents can speak to you from the grave, lemme talk to em! Haha.

Yeah, you are a disgrace. You know, I was against Apartheid, but maybe it's needed again. Because you're BEYOND stupid; you're a lost f***ing cause, kid.
MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster

Post by MaximusGlory »

Blue Murder wrote:
MaximusGlory wrote:So I'm a disgrace to Nelson Mandela am I? When I'm more educated and more accomplished than the majority of South Africans my age, white and black, sure...

No. YOU'RE the toddler, youngblood. And uh, I'm not getting emotional. Even more facepalm-worthy is your "single mother" comment. Unless I was a nercomancer as a child with hallucinogenic traits, I can assure you that I wasn't 'raised' by anyone. But if my parents can speak to you from the grave, lemme talk to em! Haha.

Yeah, you are a disgrace. You know, I was against Apartheid, but maybe it's needed again. Because you're BEYOND stupid; you're a lost f***ing cause, kid.
Sure.

Did everybody get that?

Let's bring back racial segregation, oppression, racially motivated police brutality and murder, just because I tried to suggest that working out can get you some respect and better treatment from western women. All that just for suggesting that it might be nice to have some of what the 20% have.

What a f***ing knob.

Anyway, woe is me. I guess you're right about me being a disgrace to my country even though you don't know me and haven't even made an effort to try get to know me a little. You know what? I'll just have to take solace in my software projects (games and engineering simulations), the major American company that I worked for and how much I've earned so far, as well as the nice salary package that I intend to earn in the future. Other than that, I guess my life is shit.

Oh and by the way mate, what are you studying and what have you accomplished?
Last edited by MaximusGlory on May 24th, 2012, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MaximusGlory wrote:Hola hombres (pardon the spanglish). I'm a newly joined member but I have been following this forum a few months now. Just a bit about myself. I'm a young black South African studying engineering at a Canadian university (on my own accord, no affirmative action lol, but paid for by my father). After having spent a few years here, I have garnered the same view that many of you here have about Western women. Googling this stuff is what actually lead me to this forum.

My question is, if you had the opportunity to become part of the 20% of men here (this is alluding to that whole "80% of women are after 20% of the men" theory, dynamic, whatever it is) as well as being able to go abroad, which would you choose? And this is assuming you would be successful with either choice or approach.

For me personally, I would much rather be part of the 20% here and it's what I am aiming to do. This my wasn't original intention actually. After getting sick of western girls, I told myself last year that I'd go herbivore till I graduated and went home (or where ever I can find a good job). At the same time, I must also admit that I was also at fault. Around the time when first I arrived here, I got swept up by that whole PUA game garbage (Kezia Noble and the likes, even bought her damn book, smh). See the thing is, when I was in my first year, I was actually kinda successful with girls here (plus they were as horny as first year girls can be). When my success started to wane, attributed it to my game having gone sour some how. I tried everything the PUAs suggest to improve. That whole "confidence" and "alpha" tune they keep singing, getting expensive clothes, making loads of approaches. That all just got me a bucket load of rejection haha.

What I didn't realise was that the main reason I wasn't as good was simply because I stopped working out and became pudgy. How do I know this. Well about the same time I decided to go herbivore, September last year, I also somehow won a membership to nearby gym. I went on with it, just to have a hobby, wasn't thinking about women at the time. After 8 months of dedicated and consistent weight training, I am now developing a physique better than I've ever had before. My goal is to have a physique like Steeve Reeves or Chris Evans. It's astonishing how I get treated by women now. They treat better than ever before. I instantly get respect. I can just be myself, without being a PUA or bad boy/"alpha", and they are more welcoming, more approachable and easier to talk to. I even get approached now. To be honest, I have capitalised as much on it now because I want to focus primarily on my summer classes (just completed a 1 year internship) and I'm still kinda get used to this attention.

So since I've "gone up the ranks" so to speak, I think I'm going to enjoy myself, with women, when I finally have the time to (and I honestly feel like there's no need to rush into it as I'm not as thirsty as I used to be lol). But this is what I want to propose to you guys here. Instead of spending a lot of money (student's perspective) on trips to Asia or where ever, why not invest in a gym membership and work on attaining a more muscular, more attractive physique? (like Chris Evans, not Arnold and the other juice monkeys). It will get you respect and attention from the women here, and it feels great (looking that way, I mean).

I follow some of the MRAs on YouTube, particularly barbarossaaaa. I have to agree with him when he says that women everywhere - no matter if they are of a different culture, are traditional or feminised/westernised - operate and think the same. It's always firstly about their self-interest, their safety and security, and what resources, assets or wealth they can attain for themselves. All women are selfish. Sorry but I don't believe that if you're unattractive to women here, you're somehow going to be attractive to women on the other side of the world just because there isn't a system that allows them to be as arrogant, self-serving and self-entitled. I'm sorry but, to me, if a woman from a 3rd world or former Soviet country suddenly has interest in you, where as American and or Canadian women didn't, it's mostly because you offer something (perhaps monetary, socioeconomic) that can feed her interests.

I have nothing against going abroad or foreign women. I have been to places like Europe and experienced the culture and have seen how foreign women conduct themselves. If the going abroad thing is working for you, that is great, carry on and I wish you continued success. (Instead of going to Asia next, try South Africa, the women are great there too :wink:) But in my opinion, it's just not as much of a financially viable option as opposed to staying here and improving your physique, which will improve your prospects. I mean, some men end up supporting the foreign women and their parents/families. I'm sure many of us don't want to end up in that kind of situation.
Why stay instead of going abroad? Why stay in a place where you're not happy and where you don't feel like you 'fit in' to the culture and stay miserable. Why try to impress Western women, when they're known to be some of the worst women in the entire world! I know I don't feel like I'm a part of the U.S. or anything that goes on here, so that's why I'm planning on leaving the country and plan on teach English overseas soon.
MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster

Post by MaximusGlory »

Hi to all

I must concede that I may have incorrectly stated my position, in my original post, and that my poll question is not worded correctly.

I just wanted to point out that it could be beneficial to have both approaches as viable - the option of going abroad anytime you want while also possessing some of the attractive qualities (for western women, namely the look) of the top 20%, based of my own personal experience. It may sound stupid to a lot of you and I certainly wasn't expecting the reaction/response from WW, but its the honest truth.

I believe that learning to adapt to both situations can go a long way in empowering us. Again, I have nothing against going abroad. Just the possible financial ramifications.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I think all men should go abroad. I mean look at the hot Chinese women in a place like Shanghai:

Actually, Shanghai was so-so. But the women in Central China are the hottest and most exotic creatures in the world. I didn't see any other Western men there, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

MaximusGlory wrote:Sure.

Did everybody get that?

Let's bring back racial segregation, oppression, racially motivated police brutality and murder, just because I tried to suggest that working out can get you some respect and better treatment from western women. All that just for suggesting that it might be nice to have some of what the 20% have.

What a f***ing knob.

Anyway, woe is me. I guess you're right about me being a disgrace to my country even though you don't know me and haven't even made an effort to try get to know me a little. You know what? I'll just have to take solace in my software projects (games and engineering simulations), the major American company that I worked for and how much I've earned so far, as well as the nice salary package that I intend to earn in the future. Other than that, I guess my life is shit.

First of all. Don't call me "mate", cos you an' I aren't friends. And we damn sure never will be. People who come around da Murder, have to have an IQ of at least 20 -- you clearly posses half that.

And I know enough about you to say some shit. I don't have an interesting in getting to know your Omega ass further. You think you're hot shit because you know how use C++ or whatever that nonsense is? You f***ing pratt -- you aren't shit. You're just a nerd.

Man, I'm all kinds of shit. I've done more in two years than you have thus far. Now you wanna make a post that's all, "Oh, I retract my original post." Niggah, please. You've made your bed, now lie on it.
MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster

Post by MaximusGlory »

Blue Murder wrote:
MaximusGlory wrote:Sure.

Did everybody get that?

What a f***ing knob.

First of all. Don't call me "mate", cos you an' I aren't friends. And we damn sure never will be. People who come around da Murder, have to have an IQ of at least 20 -- you clearly posses half that.

And I know enough about you to say some shit. I don't have an interesting in getting to know your Omega ass further. You think you're hot shit because you know how use C++ or whatever that nonsense is? You f***ing pratt -- you aren't shit. You're just a nerd.

Man, I'm all kinds of shit. I've done more in two years than you have thus far. Now you wanna make a post that's all, "Oh, I retract my original post." Niggah, please. You've made your bed, now lie on it.
Hahahahahaha you illiterate hick f**k

Firstly, go find a dictionary and learn the definitions and differences of the words "may", "retract" and "concede".

So it took you two extra years to graduate from high school.. Well done..

Nice dodging my question. You know your're actually worth shit.

Oh and thanks, I'm proud of being a nerd. I'm a nerd with a good resume, a good physique, and I can actually get Western poon, where as you can't and you want to flame me for trying advice guys on how to improve their attractiveness, worldwide. I know it pains you cause you're jealous, hahaha poor baby
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Both of those things mean NOTHING. Well, that's assuming what you've accomplished isn't anything more that having owned x amounts of bank notes or f***ed x amount of women, but based on your previous posts I'd be highly surprised.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

This is an interesting thread. I'm not sure if the OP understands that, though his advice is generally good advice, it doesn't actually solve much for many of us. The problem too is that the way he was saying it sounded like a lite version of the "you must improve yourself to get a good woman" bullshit (btw, I am aware that an earlier poster mentioned this too).

Someone mentioned something about us wanting quality women and that these are not available in the west and in Anglo countries. I agree with that, of course. Even if I worked on my physique and got more female attention in the US, it wouldn't improve the terrible state of male/female relations here. AW and WW would still be feminized, entitled, selfish, overweight bitches. Finding one who isn't is nearly impossible here while at the same time, they're more abundant abroad.

You see, the nature of women may be self-serving, but there are many cultures out there that have the right devices for curbing these tendencies on women. The feminized west just let's them be as they will and rewards them for it. So even if my success was the same with either option, I would still choose abroad. I think that the OP's original premise presupposes that all men want is sex. But I believe many here want that and more; many here would like to find a loyal wife that they can spend the rest of their lives with. That's just not feasible in the man-hating west what with no-fault divorce and misandrist courts.

Additionally, even if we improved our physiques, it may not even get any of the desired results for some people. What if women don't find your face attractive? What if you don't have the right job or degree? What if you're just not their type? In other words, what if working on your physique doesn't put you into 20% at all? Ultimately, things are to shitty in the west. Going abroad seems to be the only solution.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Being in good shape is not enough to attract femisphere women (women in feminist cultures). You must also be a jerk. The whole PUA thing is about training guys to be jerks in order to attract women. Since I prefer to not become a jerk, I voted for going abroad. If you do decide to go after femisphere women, I suggest reading Bonecrker to learn how to act like a jerk.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

MaximusGlory wrote:Hahahahahaha you illiterate hick f**k

Firstly, go find a dictionary and learn the definitions and differences of the words "may", "retract" and "concede".

So it took you two extra years to graduate from high school.. Well done..

Nice dodging my question. You know your're actually worth shit.

Oh and thanks, I'm proud of being a nerd. I'm a nerd with a good resume, a good physique, and I can actually get Western poon, where as you can't and you want to flame me for trying advice guys on how to improve their attractiveness, worldwide. I know it pains you cause you're jealous, hahaha poor baby
Firstly, I don't need one. I'm a native English-speaker. I don't talk that mammasay,mammasa-memantusa shit you do down in, where is it, Cape Town? Who gives a f**k either way!? Haha. So if I'm illiterate, and more literate than you (cos I am), what does that make you?

Two extra years? Now you're pulling shit out of your arse.

I bet you are, mate. What I find funny is, 99% of men here CAN and DO, in a sense, pull Western cunts, HOWEVER, they just don't WANT them. Some here were even married -- so Western 'poon' was being pulled for years, decades even. Seriously -- you're a f***ing invalid. I'm mentally retarded and I'm still mentally superior to you. This dude can't even make a post on a forum with insulting it's entire member base.

And don't try to edit your shit talking about, "it was worldwide advice". You were telling them to conform and you know it. I don't think soft-skins like you belong here, youngblood. This website isn't for the toy pups; we're all big dogs. Seen?

What pains me isn't jealousy, it's the fact that there's an entire country of stupid f***s like you. I could pull waaaayyy more Western twat than you ever could. But guess what jackass? I don't WANT to, and neither do any of the other men here. Two other posters above me have verified what I've said. Even if your asinine and insipid theory had a foundation -- which it doesn't -- nothing regarding the feminism of the West would change. Meaning that men would be stuck in some sort of frozen paradox where no matter what they do, they're still undateable.

So no -- you aren't pulling ANY women. Hell, I know dudes here in their 40s and 50s that ADMIT to being out-of-shape or of average build and could STILL pursue Western women if they wanted to . . .but they don't want to.

Being in shape won't change anything. And even if it does, you aren't getting quality women. THAT'S the point of HA, faggot. Hello? Can you not read? The f***ing url says "HappierAbroad", does it not? IT'S IN THE GOD-DAMNED TITLE! JESUS f***ing CHRIST! Guess what that means, jackhole? That it's already established that NO ONE here has an interest in dating/f***ing/associating with Western women.

God-f***ing-damnitall. Someone show the kid the door.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

I think that If I had started out with a healthy American upbringing and a drive to be successful in America, I would probably say yes. I think once American's become ingrained into american society they really don't feel the need to look outside of it because they believe we have the best of everything. This is, however, a hollow belief based on nationalism and ignorance. I would agree that we have the best materialistic things in the world. The U.S. is one of the most consumerist countries on the planet, and as a result, everyone on the planet is importing junk into our country for us to buy. So in that sense, we do have the best of materialistic things at least. However, socially, we are very antiquated. We have gone backwards in that respect because we spend so much time worrying about how to get more stuff, better stuff and specifically, better stuff than our friends. We do this in order to justify our years and years of work we were told would pay off and satisfy our every dream. When we get there, we realize its all a hollow shell that can never be filled no matter how much stuff we buy. And it becomes a vicious cycle where we feel if we can only get better more expensive stuff than what we have now, maybe we will finally be satisfied. The whole time we suffer mentally and physically by literally working ourselves to death. Unless you happen to pierce that less than 1% bubble where you really don't have to work at all, you are left a slave to your "stuff". Having to continue to work until you keel over and die in order to pay off all the debt you have incurred trying to catch that elusive "American Dream" everyone talks about.

Initially it was only men who fell into this trap and held the burden of chasing the "American Dream" for all he was responsible for supporting in his household. Women, for some strange reason, decided at one point they wanted a shot at our fate. And it clearly has been a disaster. Not only are american women less happy than when they were home taking care of the family, they are less family oriented. They have taken on masculine traits of aggression, selfishness, overconfidence and dismissivness of those they feel cary less status than they do. This has been a social nightmare for our culture. Just like the Republican and Democratic divide, there seems to be an ever increasing divide between men and women. Men are choosing less and less to get married and start families because many are afraid of being blindsided by a devestating divorce. Men are, quite frankly, insecure due to the fact that women simply do not have any reason to stick by their man and are free to search for something better at any time they choose. And more than likely, get screwed in the process if she happens to get up and leave one day. He looses his kids, his money thru alimony and child support, and probably his mind eventually. Which leaves smart men thinking, why should I bother getting married in the first place if the risk is so high that I will get raked over the coals. When you could remain single, work hard and save for your retirement in 30-40 years. Instead, you get married, cant save a penny because your expected to buy a large house and have 2 or 3 kids.. Then while raising those kids, you cant save a dime because you spend all your money on them, and getting them thru school.. Then your wife decides to leave you.. so your stuck at 30 or 40 years old with no savings and having to work to send your wife money.. By the time your kids are 18 and out on their own.. your nearing your 50's with no savings and no chance at retirement. So what really is the point in committing to a relationship when the committment costs you so much money on the back end.

I certainly do not want to live a life of enslavement to my job, my ungreatfull ex wife and more than likely, ungreatful children due to the ex wife disparaging me every chance she gets to the children. Where is the payoff? It use to be that the payoff would be living with a woman who loves you, growing old with them while watching your children follow in your footsteps. That was the reward, but now, there are more single mothers than every before. And more men standing around with their pockets pulled out of their pants, picking the lint out and wondering.. what the hell just happened?!?!?!?!

This is why I have married a foreign woman.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster

Post by MaximusGlory »

shiryu400 wrote:This is an interesting thread. I'm not sure if the OP understands that, though his advice is generally good advice, it doesn't actually solve much for many of us. The problem too is that the way he was saying it sounded like a lite version of the "you must improve yourself to get a good woman" bullshit (btw, I am aware that an earlier poster mentioned this too).

Someone mentioned something about us wanting quality women and that these are not available in the west and in Anglo countries. I agree with that, of course. Even if I worked on my physique and got more female attention in the US, it wouldn't improve the terrible state of male/female relations here. AW and WW would still be feminized, entitled, selfish, overweight bitches. Finding one who isn't is nearly impossible here while at the same time, they're more abundant abroad.

You see, the nature of women may be self-serving, but there are many cultures out there that have the right devices for curbing these tendencies on women. The feminized west just let's them be as they will and rewards them for it. So even if my success was the same with either option, I would still choose abroad. I think that the OP's original premise presupposes that all men want is sex. But I believe many here want that and more; many here would like to find a loyal wife that they can spend the rest of their lives with. That's just not feasible in the man-hating west what with no-fault divorce and misandrist courts.

Additionally, even if we improved our physiques, it may not even get any of the desired results for some people. What if women don't find your face attractive? What if you don't have the right job or degree? What if you're just not their type? In other words, what if working on your physique doesn't put you into 20% at all? Ultimately, things are to shitty in the west. Going abroad seems to be the only solution.
Hi shiryu400. Thanks, this is a great post. My apologies for my original post sounding like "you must improve yourself to get a good woman" BS. It wasn't my intention. Like I said before. I set my mind last year to becoming a herbivore for the time I had remaining, in the West. When I fortunately won my gym membership, I treated it as a hobby as I was doing an internship at the time, so I had lots of free time after work and on weekends to invest in it and dedicate myself to it. It is just that the way WW treat me now has changed, for the better, it surprised me (and at the same time it didn't) and I wanted to share this you guys here, as I have been following this forum for a number of months now.

"I think that the OP's original premise presupposes that all men want is sex."
Not exactly, what I was trying to get at was that I believe I have found a way just to get sex, easily (or easier) from WW. And I dont mean the fat, ugly ones. I'll give you a personal example. A lot of hot, fit liberal arts girls work at my gym, since it's so close to campus. When I first joined, with my pudgy, none gave a damn about me. For the first month or so, when I came in they didn't greet whenever I came in, were cocky and borderline rude (like they couldn't be bothered) whenever I had questions about the gym or my account, didn't remember my name or recognise me even though we have to check in with them every time we enter (cause there's a problem with the passes) and even though I'm the only black that goes there (lol K maybe that last one was a strong point), but you know, typical WW behaviour. Now, 8 months later, they've notice how my body has changed and they treat me with respect. Always smiling now when I speak to them. Strong eye contact. Sometimes they even watch me workout. And when I go out with my buddies. Again, I get approached, I get the looks. In the clubs and at frat parties, it's just so much easier now. So I just thought I'd share.

I'm not saying you have to date them or try marry them. Heavens no. But if you found a way to get sex from them easy (and they readily give it out to certain types of men), what is the harm?

I know most guys would prefer a stable relationship. That's what I want (I think being in Canada, I'd be able to get that, as opposed to the US). I don't have luxury of regular travel so it was probably wrong for me to talk. However, I'd like to stress I was just trying to point out that WWs ideals and ideas are spreading worldwide. There's no way to stop it because they have western media and politicians in their back pocket. Also you can't deny, there's the danger of finding a parasitic woman who you're going to have to be a work horse to support. I've posted a video below from the YouTuber barbarossaaaa, he goes into detail as to why traditional relationships, worldwide, are not as viable and beneficial anymore. What I'm really getting at is that us guys should also be aiming to learn how to adapt to the changing times, and find suitable methods that can benefit us, at least in the short term (i.e. getting laid as much as possible)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-myk23yTyM&feature=plcp[/youtube]