Womens only trains

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Womens only trains

Post by Voice of Reason »

Indonesia have women's only trains.

In this video, the women have two carriages that are womens only, but it is still not enough - They want the whole train to be womens only. This is typical of women...no matter how many privileges they are given they always want more...never satisfied.

This is apartheid.

All men are thought of as evil beings, who nothing but sexually harass women.

Other countries:

India
http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-photo/ ... /tpod.html

Japan (See the hatred and contempt towards men the writer of this article has).
http://www.andreaharner.com/archives/20 ... yonly.html
Tadow
Freshman Poster

Post by Tadow »

I'd like to get on a train once in a while without a bunch of cackling hens on it and babies crying with stretched out strollers. Can I get a car or 2 without that? I don't even need a seat.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Tadow wrote:I'd like to get on a train once in a while without a bunch of cackling hens on it and babies crying with stretched out strollers. Can I get a car or 2 without that? I don't even need a seat.
No. As great as that would be, women are also allowed on the normal trains. So you can't escape it.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Indian men are disgusting pigs. I don't blame the women for being disgusted with the men there. Indian men treat women like shit, molest them, rape them, etc.

In India, a lot of the concerns of feminists are justified. Indian men truly are dogs and pigs!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

boycottamericanwomen u know when I was in the UK I had a flatmate an indian guy; he asked me to help him open a Bank account because his english wasn't too good. I went, helped him fill the forms etc. Then during the application the banker asked him if I was his wife, he said Yes ... I was like what? :shock: ... then he whipped out this dutch eastern european passport & used it as ID. I recall him saying this was the first time he was in a foreign country. The passport had to be a fake... I left half way during the interview & changed house eventually. He got the bank account btw, but if they realised it was fake imagine the mess I'd be in too.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -