Does anyone here read female blogs?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Does anyone here read female blogs?

Post by Someone »

I'm curious, outside of the Manosphere, does anyone here read female-written blogs about dating/game?

The most famous one is "HookingUpSmart": www.hookingupsmart.com

It seems to be a huge mega-blog maintained by a woman named Susan Walsh who claims to be a university professor/researcher. She has a casual tone and discusses alpha/beta males, game, the fact that 20% of the guys get 80% of the girls, etc. She does, in fact, corroborate a lot of what the men are saying, so quite a few manosphere bloggers like her and link to her. Every post she writes gets like 1000 replies, so it's a hugely popular blog, I'm sure some of you have heard of it. It gets a very good reception from men because she seems to be kind of a unique woman who can look at dating through male eyes.

Some of her recent columns that have caught my attention -

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2011/10/3 ... -the-rise/ - "Men are giving up on women"

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2012/05/1 ... beta-male/ - "10 Reasons to Date a Beta Male"

In theory, it's not a bad blog, she cites scientific studies and journals.

For some reason, however, I really feel uncomfortable and anxious when reading these female blogs. They confirm a lot of what makes me uneasy. Some of her female commenters are confirming that they are "rejecting too many guys these days" and that men are "invisible" and expendable, and I really didn't need to hear it AGAIN -- least of all from the women themselves, lol...

Anyway, your thoughts? Have you heard of this blog, how do you like it?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I used to read Date Me D.C. However it seems the main poster has gotten engaged to some sucker.

I don't mind reading blogs from women when they make sense.

*edit

These uppity ass White Women (Sometimes Black Women) get on my last nerve talking about how their boyfriend (not husband) accepts their bossy asses.

I wish these Corporate, College Educated Tricks would come my direction with that sh*t. I make it my personal business to DEFEAT these easily replaceable women...