Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Shaefer Cox A man worth knowing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Shaefer Cox A man worth knowing

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFOUqurUgFk&feature=related[/youtube]

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby djfourmoney » Sun May 27, 2012 9:11 am

And Peter your not going to like this but everybody here that's a minority will agree.

All this common law stuff is great in a room full of White People. Fairbanks, AK has one of the smallest minority populations in the United States.

Cox has solved the problem of what to do when something out of the natural law happens, but he hasn't solved what causes such things to happen.

For example... When Tom Morello of Rage Against The Machine was a child, his mother a WELL EDUCATED White Woman wanted to live in Libertyville, Ill the real estate agent had to go around and ask other people in the apartment building if it was okay this White Mother of a Bi-Racial child be allowed to stay there.

The fact that such thing happen and that its largely illegal by Federal and State law to even have to go through a process like that. I'm afraid these Libertarian types like Cox are dangerous in a country that has never solved it deeply rooted racial problems.

While on the surface they are relying on Public Shame for people to do the right thing, some people just won't give a rat's ass and will find sympathy among his peers.

That's why I am against Militias because a bunch of White Men running around in Army Gear with Guns is not what I would deem good for public safety.

Humans make errors and while he envisions a world run by communities he knows like Fairbanks and Montana (Montana can't even get a chemical company to pay for all the former employees struck with cancer...) with good people, you are relying on people to do the right thing when its been proven time and time again personal biases f**k things up.

The only way out of this is to let it collapse, I agree, but people might like his answer until it doesn't answer some long standing questions.

I think right question is property ownership and what value it has in the 21st and 22nd Century.

This is what the Zeitgeist Movement ask. Do you really need to own very much in a technologically controlled society?

Cox always based much of this on GAWD related stuff. I always have a raised eye brow when people use that as a basis of their arguments.

I know what's wrong and some of it is Government but the majority of it is OURSELVES.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

djfourmoney wrote: This is what the Zeitgeist Movement ask. Do you really need to own very much in a technologically controlled society?

I know what's wrong and some of it is Government but the majority of it is OURSELVES.


Zeitgeist is controlled by the Illuminati. It is as obvious as the nose on your face. And technology does not control a society. People do. And if you agree to be controlled by the technology they use then you are a slave.

And yes. The problem is OURSELVES. Men will not stand up for what is right. Instead they like to try and dominate and control other men to enslave them or dispute with them and gain more for themselves. And men let themselves be manipulated by women to compete with other men for the oh so precious p***y. I can see the day when women will be allocated to men as wives at birth with the woman given no choice at all.

Why? Because when you give women a choice what they do is to use their vaginas as a precious commodity to force men into conflict to gain the most basic of needs, the opportunity to have children. The Illuminati use women to enslave men. They have done so since the apple. It was EVE who sold Adam the apple. And that is the meaning of the allegory. Use the woman to control the man.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby onezero4u » Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

common law is wayyyyy better than that pile of shit we refer to as law in the US.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: This is what the Zeitgeist Movement ask. Do you really need to own very much in a technologically controlled society?

I know what's wrong and some of it is Government but the majority of it is OURSELVES.


Zeitgeist is controlled by the Illuminati. It is as obvious as the nose on your face. And technology does not control a society. People do. And if you agree to be controlled by the technology they use then you are a slave.

And yes. The problem is OURSELVES. Men will not stand up for what is right. Instead they like to try and dominate and control other men to enslave them or dispute with them and gain more for themselves. And men let themselves be manipulated by women to compete with other men for the oh so precious p***y. I can see the day when women will be allocated to men as wives at birth with the woman given no choice at all.

Why? Because when you give women a choice what they do is to use their vaginas as a precious commodity to force men into conflict to gain the most basic of needs, the opportunity to have children. The Illuminati use women to enslave men. They have done so since the apple. It was EVE who sold Adam the apple. And that is the meaning of the allegory. Use the woman to control the man.


Peter Joseph is apart of the Illuminati???? How come you and BAM are conspiracy theorist?

Then you use the standard Feminism is the problem. Enslave men? How so? They don't enslave me, I do what I want. They don't like it? Tough shit, kiss my Black ass.

Actually Buckminster Fuller and Jacque Fresco are futurist, how is that apart of the Illuminati? SMH

Technology is coming fast and hard, robotics and computers do many of our low tech services job faster and cheaper. The reason they haven't been adopted faster because massive unemployment like you have in Spain will lead to protest and riots like you see in Spain and Greece. But when the price of hiring a computer or robot is cheaper than hiring a human, the shift will happen and happen quickly.

Without working NOW to setup a society and culture that will allow most mundane task to be done by technology, while we finally get the leisure time technology has always promised us but big business has never delivered.

We have society Peter and we have humans in it, you need to learn how to live with in that construct. Women are not the problem its society and lack of forward thinking + allowing the Women's movement in the US to be co-opted by the CIA, the Women's movement is not even strong anymore and many women have rejected it. I hear no Feminist speak coming from OWS (Occupy) and please stop believe that everybody is out to get you, much of this is your own fault in not forcing the Government in Anglo countries to share power.

First you (White Men) refused to share it with natives of the countries you occupy (Australia, Africa, United States) you choose to murder them outright or make them in the your image (White Man's Burden).

Second you refused to consider Women equal members of society, still to this day staying they are not mature enough to make simple choices. You allow them to have it both ways in society and don't hold them accountable. This has gone so far that White Men in power have to cower to them in politics in order to get their vote (majority of voters in America are women)

Third you (Poor White Men) aligned yourselves with Rich White Men because you share common skin color. They never considered you equals or apart of their exclusive club (society) so why would you align yourself with that? To keep Black Men from f***ing your women (at least in the United States) - http://www.isteve.com/Articles_Interracial_Marriage.htm

This all set you up to be blamed for dysfunctional Governments, Wars, Genocides, Pollution and goodness knows what else. People use YOU as Proxy for the entire system.

When you want to somehow protect the system to keep your advantage (and there is one) by blaming others (Blacks, Latinos, Gays, Women, etc) instead of owning up the problems you allowed by not telling those in power they were wrong and taking the risk of sticking your neck out.

In other-words Peter you want to have a Culture War instead of correcting the problem. You are not going to be taken seriously as an out of shape, bitter sounding divorced, White Man.

You will be ridiculed by the establishment.

Branching off into alternative movements largely with no direction and no accountability will not get to the core of the problems that effect us all.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 am

onezero4u wrote:common law is wayyyyy better than that pile of shit we refer to as law in the US.


Of course it is, because we allow C.R.E.A.M
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 28, 2012 9:30 am

I do not fear technology man controls technology. You fear it, sell your computer...

Better yet why did the establishment attack the Black Panthers????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZELXvAT_B04[/youtube]

All they wanted was a JUST and EQUAL society, Whites in power DID NOT WANT TO SHARE and demonized them.

Much like Arizona School System demonize Latino Studies Programs. This is much like the dumb question somebody asked on International Sex Guide wondering about the animosity against White Men visiting Latin American countries.

The United States supported Dictatorships all over South/Central America, how about the Mexican-American War? What about the murder of Cesar Chavez?

When will normal White Man (YOU!) own up to the destruction you sponsor by voting for racist, xenophobic idiots?

When will you stop supporting a culture war in order to re-live the 1950's as you claim Feminism started and supported largely by White Women (of those who still support it). Black Women have won, they have successfully demonize us and no longer want to defend us from people like YOU that vote against your own interest constantly.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 28, 2012 2:22 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I do not fear technology man controls technology. You fear it, sell your computer...

All they wanted was a JUST and EQUAL society, Whites in power DID NOT WANT TO SHARE and demonized them.

Much like Arizona School System demonize Latino Studies Programs. This is much like the dumb question somebody asked on International Sex Guide wondering about the animosity against White Men visiting Latin American countries.

The United States supported Dictatorships all over South/Central America, how about the Mexican-American War? What about the murder of Cesar Chavez?

When will normal White Man (YOU!) own up to the destruction you sponsor by voting for racist, xenophobic idiots?

When will you stop supporting a culture war in order to re-live the 1950's as you claim Feminism started and supported largely by White Women (of those who still support it). Black Women have won, they have successfully demonize us and no longer want to defend us from people like YOU that vote against your own interest constantly.

Dude,
you are so racist. It was not "whites in power" it was the Illuminati in power who happen to be white skinned. You are so racist you do not see that the Illuminati oppress WHITE MEN just as much as they oppress BLACK MEN. Or maybe you never heard of conscription or the draft, eh? In case you missed it the VAST MAJORITY of men who died in WW I and II were WHITE! Indeed, the VAST MAJORITY of men who died in wars created by the Illuminati over the last 2,000 years were WHITE.

Then, of course there were the genocides the Illuminati perpetrated on native peoples in places like north america, Africa, South America, Australia etc. So yes. The Illuminati are a bunch of evil people typically of the white skinned variety. That does NOT make the men they are oppressing the same any more than a black man becomes a criminal because some other black man commits a crime.

You are racist dude and you get back what you put out.

And by the way I have never lived in the US....I have worked there. So I am not one who committed any crime or had any association with any crime of oppression of blacks in the US. Indeed I hired a man who was black out of the US and gave him a great job in Australia.

Now..in AUSTRALIA I have been the beneficiary of criminal acts by the british. I have spoken with Mark McMurtrie and I have assured him that I am 110% behind him and that when this is all over I will establish a school for originie boys to teach them skills that will help them in their lives.

I am doing more that JUST ABOUT ANYONE in Australia and STILL you are SO RACIST you want to try and link me to criminal acts I had nothing to do with.

No wonder so many white men want nothing to do with the likes of you. Your hatred and racism is on show for ALL TO SEE.

No wonder men refuse to help men like you. You can not be helped.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 am

Can you stop your racist bullshit, dj?

Second, you ask why me and Peter are "conspiracy theory"?

Uh, it's because we do something called READING on a daily basis, and take in a lot of information. Try Rense.com for starters.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Blue Murder » Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 pm

DJFourMoney . . .

SHUT THE f**k UP! Nobody gives a damn about you, your skin, the Black Panthers and all of that jazz. Okay? Nobody. Gives. A. Shite.

Jesus f***ing Christ! Do you ever talk about anything other than race? I really wanna defend minorities but people like you make it hard to do such. And didn't I say that the next time someone brings up race I'm going to make a topic dissing them ALL?

Yup. Now I have to do it. Maybe then you'll learn.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby djfourmoney » Thu May 31, 2012 3:51 am

Blue Murder wrote:DJFourMoney . . .

SHUT THE f**k UP! Nobody gives a damn about you, your skin, the Black Panthers and all of that jazz. Okay? Nobody. Gives. A. Shite.

Jesus f***ing Christ! Do you ever talk about anything other than race? I really wanna defend minorities but people like you make it hard to do such. And didn't I say that the next time someone brings up race I'm going to make a topic dissing them ALL?

Yup. Now I have to do it. Maybe then you'll learn.


Then do it... There is plenty to talk about. However, if Feminism is his and BAW main issue, then Racism/Unequal Society is mine and much more dangerous. Feminism only impacts Beta and Omega Males and largely nobody else. Rich Alpha's buy there way out of things, I put before the court former Senator John Edwards.

Women shamed British men into joining the armed forces and ultimately getting killed in WWI. That's not even modern Feminism at work, but the power of being a woman affecting the outcome of lesser men's lives.

Blaming acceptance of Black Culture on the London Riots is irresponsible at best, but leads directly into what is the face of crime in Anglo countries = People of Color (including Muslims, even some White Europeans like Polish or Russians...)

I find all that unacceptable.

This is one of the reasons why Men will never have a movement that matches the Women's Movement at its peak. It won't even come close to NOW in its current level of involvement.

The only thing we can agree on is Feminism can be destructive to society, but without adopting a fairness platform beyond women demands being unrealistic, it will be hard to have the diversity movements need to be potent and effective.

Just using History as a Guide its not my fault if you don't like it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu May 31, 2012 4:07 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Can you stop your racist bullshit, dj?

Second, you ask why me and Peter are "conspiracy theory"?

Uh, it's because we do something called READING on a daily basis, and take in a lot of information. Try Rense.com for starters.


I read constantly. Do I know there are powerful people involved behind the scenes? Yes but ultimately I am responsible for the decisions I make. If you start a business and it starts to eat into the profits of connected people, that could be an issue. But the rest of it, its a distraction.

You are not going to start some media empire or something, you're going to be Joe Average Normal. So why bother yourself with such things?

I'm far more concerned about the continued push towards Fascism and the increasing Security State. I guess you could call that Totalitarianism...

As I have constantly said, Feminism was about fairness/justice BUT that is no longer what its about. What is being talked about most between you two its being a soloist and a light form of rugged individualism.

Lonely? Get Dog

Want Sex? Get a Hooker

Otherwise its not worth the financial risk. So is this really about relationships or about money???
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Peter Joseph is apart of the Illuminati???? How come you and BAM are conspiracy theorist?

djfourmoney,
your comprehension skills are appalling. I did not say he is PART of the Illuminati. I said he was CONTROLLED by the Illuminati.

It took me ONE QUESTION to find out that zeitgeist was CONTROLLED by the Illuminati. The fact that the zeitgester who was asking on our forum to join up refused to even discuss the question pointed to the Illuminati control.

The question was along the lines of "why is there no discussion in ANY of the Zeitgeist literature as to the women problem. And the women problem being that women refuse to be held accountable for their actions, refuse to be equal in the workplace or even in the broader society, and then denounce any man who points that out? Why is there no discussion as to how to hold women accountable for their actions? Why is there no discussion as to women being held "equal before the law? I would have thought that if jawues has been thinking about this for 50 years then the question would have occurred to him by now as to how to hold women accountable for their actions".

Zeitgeist is an Illuminati scam.

If anyone wants to find out for themselves. Just put those questions to Peter Joseph and ask him why Zeitgeist had not addressed ANY of the issues of women.

BAW and I are NOT conspiracy "theorists". The global conspiracy by the Illuminati is a FACT. We know this because WE BOTHERED TO READ AND THINK FOR OURSELVES.

Anyone who labels the Illuminati as a "theory" is ignorant and pretty stupid as well.

There is more than enough evidence that they exist and control the world via the financial, legal, guvmental, policing, intelligence, media, medical systems.

If you do not know this is the case then you have no right labeling anyone ELSE a "conspiracy theorist" because you are the ignorant one.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 31, 2012 3:32 pm

djfourmoney wrote: However, if Feminism is his and BAW main issue, then Racism/Unequal Society is mine and much more dangerous.

djfourmoney,
you are so racist and so stupid.

Feminism is not the MAIN issue BAW and I are talking about. The MAIN ISSUE IS INJUSTICE.

It was a black man, MLK, who said "Injustice anywhere affects justice everywhere."

And I agree with his statement. I do not care of the injustice is against a man, a women, a child, a black, a yellow, a red, a christian, a jew, a catholic, an islamic, a hindu.

I am the one who is NOT sexist, racist, or bigoted because I see INJUSTICE no matter WHO it is committed against. Sometimes it is harder to see the injustice through the lies. Sometimes there is nothing I can do about that injustice. But where I see injustice and I CAN do something about it THEN I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I will do so even when the odds are very, very, very slim I will be successful.

OTHER MEN, and I mean 99.9% of them, could not care less about injustice unless it HAPPENS TO THEM.

I was SURPRISED to find out our guvments were criminal cartels. I had NO IDEA that was the case until I was victimised. Until I was victimised I thought mens stories of the family law courts were just "disgruntled men". No man had put the story in front of men and asked me to READ IT.

That is why I went to such lengths to collect such evidence and to present it so widely.

That is why I am encouraging ALL MEN to challenge the likes of Glen Sacks, Paul Elam, Bill Price and asked them WHY ARE THEY SUPPRESSING THE EVIDENCE THAT THE FAMILY LAW COURTS ARE A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. Because they ARE suppressing that information.

Grow up djfourmoney. Injustice is the issue. And therefore the re-introduction of the rule of law is the answer.

And STFU about "society" you stupid, ignorant idiot. It is not "society" that commits criminal acts. It is individuals. While you chase the smoke of "society" you will never effect transformation.

Why don't you get a few thousands of our black brothers who are fathers to join CAF rather than spewing your racist hatred.

Fathers who happen to be black as JUST AS WELCOME as fathers who happen to be white.

You want Justice? Join CAF and MBA. Don't join? Don't want justice. Don't complain.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa/Home.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests