Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How Video Games And Porn Are Ruining Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Modern society has already handed men a raw deal with men hating femi-nazis. Thus, as PAN hinted, there's no benefit in being "grown up", as a male, in modern western societies.

IMHO, gamers and/or online porn/fetish junkies are just another form of diversion whereas the Mangina married buffoons, who're glued to 150+ sports channels, are living with another diversion from their miserable married life.

The end result is that we are moving closer and closer to a future where robotic companions, sexual and/or platonic, will become a mainstream phenomena as men & women grow apart even faster.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10078
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby ExpeditionSailor » Tue May 29, 2012 2:21 am

This is what the elites want. Men and women fighting with each other so they can't reproduce or form strong unions. Gotta get the population down so there's more for those who already have too much, doncha know.

How I wish people were intelligent enough to see this, but it's like you said. The married mangina who is glued to 150+ channels on TV and doesn't care to know any better. The woman who is convinced she is 'all that and a bag of chips, too' because popular media and other factions tell her she is. And she is focused only on herself and her feelings, and not what she could do to make the world a better place.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Postby dreamingawake09 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:39 am

ExpeditionSailor wrote:This is what the elites want. Men and women fighting with each other so they can't reproduce or form strong unions. Gotta get the population down so there's more for those who already have too much, doncha know.

How I wish people were intelligent enough to see this, but it's like you said. The married mangina who is glued to 150+ channels on TV and doesn't care to know any better. The woman who is convinced she is 'all that and a bag of chips, too' because popular media and other factions tell her she is. And she is focused only on herself and her feelings, and not what she could do to make the world a better place.


Meh, I enjoy "going my own way", besides the world has too many people on it anyway.

*plays FIFA 12*
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue May 29, 2012 3:37 am

I thought winston said you could not post naked pics like that?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 am

PC games are f***ing bad ass, I just upgraded my computer to an i-5 quad-core processor and a GTX 560 graphics card. I can really play all the bad ass new games now.

As for "growing up"? Okay and why? What's the point? When you get punished for having good behavior (divorced, good men are boring, women only like bad boys and losers), then why the f**k should we become a beta-male? Why should we slave away for some bitch?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby DarkMinxMish » Tue May 29, 2012 8:58 am

S_Parc wrote:Modern society has already handed men a raw deal with men hating femi-nazis. Thus, as PAN hinted, there's no benefit in being "grown up", as a male, in modern western societies.

IMHO, gamers and/or online porn/fetish junkies are just another form of diversion whereas the Mangina married buffoons, who're glued to 150+ sports channels, are living with another diversion from their miserable married life.

The end result is that we are moving closer and closer to a future where robotic companions, sexual and/or platonic, will become a mainstream phenomena as men & women grow apart even faster.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10078


Hey S_parc,

as much as you want to blame "this" on feminism and man hating women I don't think thats the reason why at all actually.
Sure people have deplorable, boring, depressed lives and they need distractions from whats actually going on. They get into tv, games, sports, and etc...as a way to spark up their lives a bit, because life in general isn't all it's cracked up to be and it's disappointing. In some marriages people are disconnected and missing chemistry. They tip toe around each other to avoid actual deep engaging conversation and thought which both people in a relationship need. They put on a "show", but that's all there is a show. People stop learning about one another and stop growing together and I personally think that damages a relationship. Western society can be pretty shallow and likes to flake on various subjects and actually marriage is one of them.
A major cause of this may be a lack of fulfillment and direction in life as well.

Plus I do think there are major benefits in being "grown up"/mature in western society. Tons of women would actually appreciate a mature male a whole lot more then you think. Though to be fair there are just as many immature women out their as well. in this case it's people needing to grow up, but a lot of people don't and aren't really encouraged/ready to. I think this is why the states are so youth cultured, because it easier to control people who aren't quite developed in their thoughts and opinions.

A person of maturity is a force to be reckoned with and has a certain understanding of life in general.
Grown up males are often admired by women and men. They have a certain aura about them that is attractive and they do benefit society greatly in their own ways. As would a mature female. Anyone who knows their own self worth is always 100x better off, then someone who doesn't and has to be defined by something or someone.

But as for entertainment it's main purpose is to brainwash, deceive, and distract people from whats actually going on out there in society and in the world. Everyone's wondering about this reality show, this actor, spending hours playing a game thats not helping them plan, think, or get anywhere. It's all about wasting time and mis-direction. In order for certain interests and people who obviously live to royally f**k up this country and the world in hindsight they have to keep people docile, and distracted. So no one knows whats going on until it's too late, because a majority of the people never left their homes or their minds to go out and do something. I believe all people are capable of great things it's just that they have to cultivate ALL of their faculties and that takes time with one self and a whole lot of serious thought.
Something that people are seriously lacking....
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 am

God, Minx, cut it out with the shaming language bullshit.

You western women have already PROVEN that you will PUNISH GOOD BEHAVIOR (mature male behavior) and REWARD BAD MALE BEHAVIOR (the obssession with bad boys).

Then you idiotic whores turn around and say "Where are all the good men?"

Uh, you whores destroyed them and turned them all into bad boys. And you bitches have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby lavezzi » Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Being alive is incredible and it is meant to be so, but the cultural systems we've been bred into have suppressed us mentally and emotionally to such a detrimental level that we can no longer enjoy living without seeking endless validation of our egos from the external world.

In this corrupt system, people are manipulating others into feeling bad and insecure so they can feel good and superior. Men are on the receiving end of this far more so in order to avoid being targeted, many turn to a virtual world which doesn't have the capacity to hurt them.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 29, 2012 2:25 pm

DarkMinxMish wrote:Hey S_parc,

as much as you want to blame "this" on feminism and man hating women I don't think thats the reason why at all actually.
Sure people have deplorable, boring, depressed lives and they need distractions from whats actually going on. They get into tv, games, sports, and etc...as a way to spark up their lives a bit, because life in general isn't all it's cracked up to be and it's disappointing. In some marriages people are disconnected and missing chemistry. They tip toe around each other to avoid actual deep engaging conversation and thought which both people in a relationship need. They put on a "show", but that's all there is a show. People stop learning about one another and stop growing together and I personally think that damages a relationship. Western society can be pretty shallow and likes to flake on various subjects and actually marriage is one of them.
A major cause of this may be a lack of fulfillment and direction in life as well.

Plus I do think there are major benefits in being "grown up"/mature in western society. Tons of women would actually appreciate a mature male a whole lot more then you think. Though to be fair there are just as many immature women out their as well. in this case it's people needing to grow up, but a lot of people don't and aren't really encouraged/ready to. I think this is why the states are so youth cultured, because it easier to control people who aren't quite developed in their thoughts and opinions.

A person of maturity is a force to be reckoned with and has a certain understanding of life in general.
Grown up males are often admired by women and men. They have a certain aura about them that is attractive and they do benefit society greatly in their own ways.
As would a mature female. Anyone who knows their own self worth is always 100x better off, then someone who doesn't and has to be defined by something or someone.


I think what you're attempting to post up is really a chicken/egg conundrum.

When Yankee style feminism, ala Smith College & Seven Sister colleges, do not encourage young women to have 'equal' relations with men, then what the so-called "grown up" male becomes, is a classic sucker. In other words, he's a 19th century button/tie guy for a 21st century infantile brain but in an adult female body. Thus, why is one side of the coin being asked to behave like a 50-something British officer/gentlemen while the other, a pre-teenager? This is a mismatch of sorts.

I'll repost my sister's mental state if it helps illustrate this ...

My sister has full blown histrionic personality disorder; that is the psychiatric condition which fits her to the T.

She was an armchair feminist, growing up ... exerting her will to control others throughout her life. She would endlessly brag about Gertrude Stein, Marie Curie, Mary Tyler Moore, Susan B Anthony, Deborah Harry, etc, as if she was in a sisterhood lineage with those more famous women from the near or distant past.

Well, in the end, she nearly flunked high school. She then did, in fact, flunk out/drop out of college, and made her "grown up" husband, who doesn't believe in divorce, a miserable man. She also failed her trade program, on the first pass, and stopped working rather quickly, as soon as she'd discovered that her husband could foot the bills. She continually blames everyone, besides herself, for her academic and vocational failures. Her lifelong posturing is that of a perma-victim while touting high ideals. Right now, I predict that her husband will have a coronary in another 10-15 years. He's basically a person who either works or is immersed in 100+ cable sports channels to drown her out. And yet, I don't see their marriage as anything more dysfunctional than what's ordinary, for many couples out there.

In contrast, I'd graduated with honors, both high school and college. I'd pursued internships (and opportunities to the best of my abilities) and have been gainfully employed (as well as self-employment/entrepreneurial activities) ever since. Her and I have stopped speaking to one another during the past few years, as I was no longer interested in being made into cannon fodder for her never-ending "issues". And throughout this time, when I was building a life for myself, I'd seldom played video games or even watched TV. Much of that stuff had ended with childhood. What's my reward for this? ... money/savings to travel abroad but little but manipulative women around me, at home. Thus, my last American GF was more a decade ago and I've never looked back.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm

DarkMinxMish wrote:as much as you want to blame "this" on feminism and man hating women I don't think thats the reason why at all actually.

DarkMinxMish,
you have to be a woman to say something so delusional and so wrong.

Us men tell you women over and over again that YOUR HATRED OF US and your support of CRIMINAL WOMEN COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST US is THE ISSUE.

And what do you do? You try and tell us that we are WRONG.

This is why I do not bother talking to western women other than to point out what idiots they are.

In Germany women are SHOCKED to hear what happened to me and what happens to so many men.

In the west many women simply DENY THAT THESE THINGS HAPPENED TO ME EVEN THOUGH THE COURT DOCUMENTS ARE PUBLISHED.

I had one woman flat out say about the 95% of assets being given to my ex "You are lying. That could never happen".

So not only do western woman HATE US so much as to openly support crimes against us. When we ask for a path to justice THEY DENY THE CRIME EVER HAPPENED IN MANY CASES.

DarkMinxMish. We are telling you women the truth.

Your HATRED OF US and your support of CRIMINAL WOMEN COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST US IS THE ISSUE.

Until you women face up to the fact that you have CONDONED AND SUPPORTED WOMEN COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST MEN you will not make ANY progress in stopping the backlash that is coming your way. And a BIG backlash is coming your way.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 29, 2012 4:47 pm

S_Parc wrote: Thus, as PAN hinted, there's no benefit in being "grown up", as a male, in modern western societies.


Even worse...if you do "grow up" and do "married with children" all you get for your trouble is 45 years of slave labour and an old woman.

It is MUCH BETTER to live as I am living now. Single, free, low cost.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Western women are evil monsters. If the Illuminati creates their fascist police state and starts killing tons of people, I hope that the men DO NOT PROTECT THESE WORTHLESS WESTERN WOMEN.

Let western women get killed off by the Illuminati. Western women would be better off dead, because at least that way they can't hurt anyone else.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

DarkMinxMash, if my brother-in-law had decided upon doing what PAN had done, meaning to get a divorce, he would have been flat out broke and have faced the fact that he's a "divorced man", alienated from his child, something which goes against his upright/Catholic-like upbringing. Thus, he's a man who will be be dead, 10-15 years before his natural time, but this way, it isn't suicide but a *medical cause* and then, he can ascend to heaven :roll:

If that's a well-adjust, grown-up man then I want to have nothing to do with it. I'd prefer to be a single globe trekker with a nice base of business operations in the New England region.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 29, 2012 6:04 pm

S_Parc wrote:DarkMinxMash, if my brother-in-law had decided upon doing what PAN had done, meaning to get a divorce, he would have been flat out broke and have faced the fact that he's a "divorced man", alienated from his child, something which goes against his upright/Catholic-like upbringing. Thus, he's a man who will be be dead, 10-15 years before his natural time, but this way, it isn't suicide but a *medical cause* and then, he can ascend to heaven :roll:

If that's a well-adjust, grown-up man then I want to have nothing to do with it. I'd prefer to be a single globe trekker with a nice base of business operations in the New England region.


Indeed, the result of my 25 years of labour was MINUS $A60,000.

And men should take note that I was top of my area at school, was equal top of my year leaving Uni, was the best at my job as a trainee with BHP, was the youngest system architect in IBM Australia at just 25, was promoted rapidly in IBM Australia marketing, started my own business in 94 doubling my already good IBM salary, rose to be top 3 in Australia in my profession by 2000 at the age of just 36....then relocated to Ireland to work with Sean Kelly who was the VP for BI at Sybase and had the worlds best data models to implement.

My job at Sybase was to go to countries where Sybase had resellers where no large BI project had previously been done by the resellers. I had to lead the project to the client and also train up the resellers. That is why I was working in places like Saudi Telecom and Orange Romania. Training up the resellers to go out and win more business. That is why I am one of the worlds leaders in my field. Because I HAD to know EVERYTHING to be able to train the resellers and get these projects done. I was paid appropriately to those skills.

Even after doing ALL THAT I was left with a DEBT from my 25 years of labour and Jennifer was given 95% of the paltry assets we had left.

THAT is what is called "growing up" and "settling down".

Any man who does that today in the west is a complete idiot.

I have published enough information in enough places to PROVE the family courts are a criminal cartel.

Even THEN the so called "MRAs and MRMs" are SUPPRESSING that very hard won information.

Every man here should be asking people like Paul Elam and Bill Price why they are SUPPRESSING the information that the family courts are CRIMINAL CARTELS.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 29, 2012 6:11 pm

DarkMinxMish wrote:Plus I do think there are major benefits in being "grown up"/mature in western society. Tons of women would actually appreciate a mature male a whole lot more then you think.


DarkMinxMish,
1. You are assuming that being with a woman is of some "benefit" to a man. What might that "benefit" be? Tell me. What does a woman have to offer a man like me?

2. Tons of women? Really?

100% of the women in the Australian Federal Parliament and 100% of the women in the Irish Federal Parliament and 100% of the women in the 250 women in the International Womens Club of Dublin ALL CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS BY WOMEN AGAINST MEN.

That is about 600 women. And they 100% UNANIMOUSLY CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS BY WOMEN AGAINST MEN.

So. I claim there are no "tons of women" out there who would appreciate a "mature male". They simply want the benefit of the proceeds of our labour.

How about you and your women friends start denouncing these women in these parliaments as the liars and hypocrites they are.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kradmelder and 5 guests