Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

FREEMAN VS COP

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

FREEMAN VS COP

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 28, 2012 12:49 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtkdDMSXMmc&feature=related[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Mon May 28, 2012 2:43 pm

I don't know my rights if I get pulled over by the police or interrogated by them... worst yet I'm living abroad as many of us are. He dealt with that officer well, whether or not if he was right.

My only experience with the police/army was in Venezuela with the La Guardia National as they are called. They made me empty my hand bag at the side of the road. My spanish is basic conversational & nothing I said was acknowledged.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 pm

I don’t believe this is real. First he used words like “fuckingâ€￾ and “bullshitâ€￾, was raising his voice, and at points was physically aggressive – he could have been arrested right there for disorderly conduct. In a real situation, there would have been a dozen police there in 5 minutes. The tragedy is gullible men will see this, try to do the same thing, and get maced, clubbed, or shot. More terrible advice on Happier Abroad.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 28, 2012 4:40 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I don’t believe this is real. First he used words like “fuckingâ€￾ and “bullshitâ€￾, was raising his voice, and at points was physically aggressive – he could have been arrested right there for disorderly conduct. In a real situation, there would have been a dozen police there in 5 minutes. The tragedy is gullible men will see this, try to do the same thing, and get maced, clubbed, or shot. More terrible advice on Happier Abroad.

Dude,
#1 it was not "advice". It is a video to view. Men are to make up their own minds about it. Could it be faked. Of course it could. Just like ANY videos on you tube. The question for this video is why was it released from the obvious police video equipment. There HAVE been cases where police fake videos to incite distrust of the police.

As far as swearing at cops? So what? Cops are our SERVANTS and we can speak to them how we please. And by the way? Virtually ALL COPS know they are criminals. If the only reason you show "respect" to a cop is because he has a gun and you to not then you know you are a slave being bullied around by a thug.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon May 28, 2012 5:43 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I don’t believe this is real. First he used words like “fuckingâ€￾ and “bullshitâ€￾, was raising his voice, and at points was physically aggressive – he could have been arrested right there for disorderly conduct. In a real situation, there would have been a dozen police there in 5 minutes. The tragedy is gullible men will see this, try to do the same thing, and get maced, clubbed, or shot. More terrible advice on Happier Abroad.

Dude,
#1 it was not "advice". It is a video to view. Men are to make up their own minds about it. Could it be faked. Of course it could. Just like ANY videos on you tube. The question for this video is why was it released from the obvious police video equipment. There HAVE been cases where police fake videos to incite distrust of the police.

As far as swearing at cops? So what? Cops are our SERVANTS and we can speak to them how we please. And by the way? Virtually ALL COPS know they are criminals. If the only reason you show "respect" to a cop is because he has a gun and you to not then you know you are a slave being bullied around by a thug.

How hard would it be for a technogeek to simulate the effect of a police video? And the police just happen to release it? There is a way to stand up for your constitutional rights but that wasn't the way to do it. His behavior was really stupid and in a real situation he would have been arrested at minimum.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby OutWest » Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm

This is pretty far-fetched. Most realize that in the current war of ideas, the army, air-force, and navy have all sided with the state, at least to this point. If this video is real, he is lucky to not have been cuffed, taken off camera and then had an "accident". The reality is, you are not going to jawbone cops into seeing this point of view. Driving at 115 mph and having alcohol on your breath is an invitation to meet
people you really do NOT want to meet. What is right and what is "right via might" are not the same.

I have seen this "Sovereign man" BS for years- it has been around a long time. The protections of common law are a very good basis for constitutional rights. They are also a good basis for those of common mind to band together and form a government in a place where they can establish a free and independent republic. I don't see anything like that, unfortunately. What I see is self-aggrandizing posers spouting what boils down to useless bullshit...filling court dockets with useless piles of go-nowhere paperwork, and providing employment for process servers to serve more stupid bullshit. It makes them feel grand, when in reality, they will not change anything one iota. I can server papers on a ham sandwich.

I was in the intelligence business for a long time and what many people believed about it vs the reality was flabbergasting.
One local example for me would be in Mindanao, the NPA (Communist rebels) and other related front organizations, was totally convinced that there were US and Philippines agents under every rock and that their own ranks were highly infiltrated.
The paranoia led to all kinds of conspiracy theories on their part and they began to have all kinds of purge type actions, trials and in the end, executed about 4,000 of their own just in north Mindanao, mostly Misamis Oriental. Farmers still occasionally find some of their
bones of victims in fish ponds, sometimes with bullet holes in the sculls. Now, many years later, what was the truth about
penetration of the NPA with moles? There were about a dozen undercover agents or "moles" in all of N. Mindanao.
The other thousands who were murdered were victims of paranoia, conspiracy theories run amok, and rivalry between factions.

Real sovereign men meet to plan a new constitutional republic in some place where the public may be so persuaded.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Never argue with someone that has a gun especially when their a foot taller than you are, thats my policy.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm

I hate cops.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions