Interesting look into the Ukraine for Euro 2012

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ssjparris wrote:im talking to russians and ukrainians on interpals.net i have nothing but good experiences and no racism from them. they all know that i am black.
InterPals.net

Duly noted.

Thanks

PS You're BLACK?! :shock:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ssjparris wrote:
Renata wrote:that's crazy Polish & Ukrainians aren't racist ... I knew many' that just can't be. ... it's not their nature & there isn't much black or coloured people there anyway for them to hate on. Racism is a learned hate.
lol @bbc news
well.....there are african black people that live in the ukraine without any racism. a ukrainian friend of mine told me his friend loves black people in the ukraine.
he told me that ukrainians are very friendly to black people. he also said its rare to find black people.

nonetheless there are africans that have lived in the ukraine for quite some time. even african singers in ukraine that sing in the ukrainian language.
Seriously - joking aside - good to know. I am so looking for a place to live.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamingawake09 »

Jester wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Renata wrote:that's crazy Polish & Ukrainians aren't racist ... I knew many' that just can't be. ... it's not their nature & there isn't much black or coloured people there anyway for them to hate on. Racism is a learned hate.
lol @bbc news
well.....there are african black people that live in the ukraine without any racism. a ukrainian friend of mine told me his friend loves black people in the ukraine.
he told me that ukrainians are very friendly to black people. he also said its rare to find black people.

nonetheless there are africans that have lived in the ukraine for quite some time. even african singers in ukraine that sing in the ukrainian language.
Seriously - joking aside - good to know. I am so looking for a place to live.
*chuckles on the inside*
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
lol @bbc news
Renata, one thing I like about you is that your opinions are autonomous, not downloaded and memorized.

There is so much difference between good-hearted simple people who want to defend their own and do what's right... and those who want to destroy or defile others.

The former can grow when they meet others and get to know them. No doubt your Slavic friends were just a little better off for having met you.
thx Jester 8) ... most of the YT videos depict men. Where are all the women? I guess they don't like football or the media is directing peoples attention elsewhere... ??...

I only lived with the Slavic women btw, so I don't have any experience with the guys from there. I was renting with 5 of them so I ended up meeting a lot of their friends & family there in the UK. You know what just dawned on me; they didn't date or go out with their own men & all had foreign boyfriends. Interesting.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -