Real Day game in Anglosphere..must watch

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

These guys are terrible at approaching women.

I agree that women can be cruel but these guys are a joke.

Seriously, approaching a woman asking her if she spits or swallows?

These guys delivery comes off as unnatural, nervous and corny.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Maker55 wrote:These guys are terrible at approaching women.

Do you really think that bitch would have went out with him regardless? I like the fact that these guys are being corny and goofy, why? It shows that they are not taking American women seriously in a dating sense. Men need to take note from these guys. Chivalry died when feminism started.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Maker55 wrote:These guys are terrible at approaching women.

Do you really think that bitch would have went out with him regardless? I like the fact that these guys are being corny and goofy, why? It shows that they are not taking American women seriously in a dating sense. Men need to take note from these guys. Chivalry died when feminism started.
You are exactly right.

I changed what I said earlier after I saw the second video.

These guys are approaching women the way it should be done.

These guys have inspired me for sure.

The guys who post in this forum could learn something from simple pickup.

I think the key to approaching is that it's a numbers game and you can't take the whole process too seriously.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's the scoop on AWs. Dont ever bother trying to approach one unless you are a DJ or her boss (status), have friends in common who will vouch for you (it is like joining a secret organization; several people need to vet you for the woman to feel you wouldnt harm her), or you are driving a Porsche. Those are the three possibilities.

I have come to the conclusion over the past 10 years in the states that American women thrive on cruelty. Their every action is intentional.

They know not to make eye contact with strange men on the street because they are likely to be approached. Correct? Yet many AWs will *cocktease* men on a daily basis, with no intention of forming any kind of relationship. Why? Since they know from the beginning that they dont want a relationship AND that it is very likely that sending certain signals means that the man will approach, the only logical conclusion is that they intend to reject men from the start.

Is that not cruelty?

That means that even with positive signals of interest (otherwise known as approach invitations), you can not trust the woman one bit, because her intentions arent what a healthy individual's would be. Her intention is to shit on you to feel better about how attractive she is.

And you know what else? Once it's done, she gets to tell her friends about how well she shot you down. How dare that loser think he could get with someone as special as me? Half of the pleasure comes after the fact when they get to slur your name. If you are in a position to see them again, this will be damaging to your reputation, because it sinks your social status as women reject you.

As for cold approaches, I wouldnt even attempt this in the USA. You could try this in non-Anglo continental Europe with great success. You could not do this in Canada, the USA and probably not UK either. The women here simply do not have much interest in men. A man is nothing special.

In fact, the only place for a man in the Anglo world is underneath a woman's heel. If you do not place yourself there automatically, their mission will be to put you there, socially. It is how they get their rocks off. It is not enough to pull you down to their level. They must pull you down beneath them in order to feel better about their lives, egos and their own self-worth.

In other words, 99.99% of the Anglophone women hate men with a passion, lack any amount of positive femininity (nature despises a vacuum, when the positive traits were forgotten, the negative magnified to fill the void), and believe sex is about power rather than for enjoyment, marriage or anything remotely positive.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Also, never buy anything a PUA says. There was a PUA over on the niceguy forum for a long time. He would bash anyone who talked about foreign women.

This hypocrite took two vacations. One to the Philippines. The other to Russia. Now he is teaching English somewhere in Korea.

Tell me what the purpose of all the overseas travel was? He only stated that PUA works on foreign women too. As if it is necessary for it to be used on non-Anglo women?

And if pick up is so great, why move to another country to teach English when you have a wonderful career with state benefits in the USA?

This was before the encroaching Police statism became obvious.

His name is knackster. Go there and read his posts.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Adama wrote:Here's the scoop on AWs. Dont ever bother trying to approach one unless you are a DJ or her boss (status), have friends in common who will vouch for you (it is like joining a secret organization; several people need to vet you for the woman to feel you wouldnt harm her), or you are driving a Porsche. Those are the three possibilities.

I have come to the conclusion over the past 10 years in the states that American women thrive on cruelty. Their every action is intentional.

They know not to make eye contact with strange men on the street because they are likely to be approached. Correct? Yet many AWs will *cocktease* men on a daily basis, with no intention of forming any kind of relationship. Why? Since they know from the beginning that they dont want a relationship AND that it is very likely that sending certain signals means that the man will approach, the only logical conclusion is that they intend to reject men from the start.

Is that not cruelty?

That means that even with positive signals of interest (otherwise known as approach invitations), you can not trust the woman one bit, because her intentions arent what a healthy individual's would be. Her intention is to shit on you to feel better about how attractive she is.

And you know what else? Once it's done, she gets to tell her friends about how well she shot you down. How dare that loser think he could get with someone as special as me? Half of the pleasure comes after the fact when they get to slur your name. If you are in a position to see them again, this will be damaging to your reputation, because it sinks your social status as women reject you.

As for cold approaches, I wouldnt even attempt this in the USA. You could try this in non-Anglo continental Europe with great success. You could not do this in Canada, the USA and probably not UK either. The women here simply do not have much interest in men. A man is nothing special.

In fact, the only place for a man in the Anglo world is underneath a woman's heel. If you do not place yourself there automatically, their mission will be to put you there, socially. It is how they get their rocks off. It is not enough to pull you down to their level. They must pull you down beneath them in order to feel better about their lives, egos and their own self-worth.

In other words, 99.99% of the Anglophone women hate men with a passion, lack any amount of positive femininity (nature despises a vacuum, when the positive traits were forgotten, the negative magnified to fill the void), and believe sex is about power rather than for enjoyment, marriage or anything remotely positive.
True but cold approaching is better than complaining on these forums if you just can't get out of America.

Approaching women in western society, unless you are seen as exotic to the women is a number's game.

Simple pickup teaches that you can't take yourself too seriously if you get shot down.

At least the guys at Simple Pickup are getting laid.

Those guys at Simple Pickup inspire me.

Sure, not every girl I approach will dig me but one will.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Here's the scoop on AWs. Dont ever bother trying to approach one unless you are a DJ or her boss (status), have friends in common who will vouch for you (it is like joining a secret organization; several people need to vet you for the woman to feel you wouldnt harm her), or you are driving a Porsche. Those are the three possibilities.

Is that not cruelty?

Once it's done, she gets to tell her friends about how well she shot you down. How dare that loser think he could get with someone as special as me? Half of the pleasure comes after the fact when they get to slur your name. If you are in a position to see them again, this will be damaging to your reputation, because it sinks your social status as women reject you.

Wow, well said Adama! Your right, if you want to meet women in the USA, you need to meet through friends, or have high social status. As far as cold approaching, all that does it beat down your self esteem as you rejected by one girl after another.

It does seem as if women in anglo-countries not only hate men but have no interest in men. Women in anglo-nations see sex as a weapon and they see men as the enemy and oppressers of women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."