ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


ANY WOMAN will divorce, once her husbands use has run out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ANY WOMAN will divorce, once her husbands use has run out

Postby Voice of Reason » May 30th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Once modernization and increased wealth allows women to become financially independent, and once the stigma of shame is detached from divorce, even TRADITIONAL women will give their husband the flick once his usefulness runs out.

This has been happening in countries with ancient traditional roles such as China and India.

Women are the same everywhere. It is not about love. It is all about living a lie about love, and trading sexual gratification for mens labor and money:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-myk23yTyM&list=UUDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Postby xiongmao » May 30th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Meh. Men will divorce, ONCE HER BEAUTY RUNS OUT!!!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2645
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » May 30th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Correct...this was covered in my first book Living Free. Chapter 8. How are men enslaved.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

Women seek to enslave men to procure access to the proceeds of the mans labour. They always have. They always will. The "love story" is just that. A story. A lie. To get men to voluntarily give the proceeds of their labour to women.

One of the things that has most disappointed me about women is they ALL know this is the case and the LIE to us in order to keep the gravy train running.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Postby Taco » May 30th, 2012, 3:15 pm

I found this very amusing.

Generally speaking, what he's saying is true. Women that grow up in middle class and wealthy families have a much higher divorce rate. These women are potentially high risk offenders and do not respond well to "domestication" or rehab. Only women that have been exposed to poverty and have a good relationship with a dominant but loving father will make loyal, emotionally stable and trustworthy wives.

Filipinas generally grow up in strong patriarchal families in which the father has the final say in every decision, this is not the case in western families. No matter what happens these women will stay with their husbands which I have personally witnessed first hand. Nymphomania, is a very common condition among Filipinas, this has been noted by many western men that have married them. These women see men as superior to them and as a result are able to form a very strong bond with their husbands and this manifests itself in the bedroom.


"Feminism is the muddled idea that women are free if they serve their employers, but slaves if they serve their husbands." G. K. Chesterton
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby lavezzi » May 30th, 2012, 3:33 pm

I am a social welfare leech and my only possible future aspirations are to work in McDonalds or at best a shopping centre, but I also plan to meet and date foreign women here (the most expensive city in the world). If your theory is correct, I should not get very far. I'll get back to you on how it goes.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby manly5000 » May 30th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Taco wrote: Nymphomania, is a very common condition among Filipinas, this has been noted by many western men that have married them. These women see men as superior to them and as a result are able to form a very strong bond with their husbands and this manifests itself in the bedroom.


Taco, brother, your posts are always awesome. But I gotta ask here -- when you say "Nymphomania" do you mean that Pinays are nymphos for only their husbands and stay faithful? Or do they just want to have sex and will cheat?

I gotta say I find myself torn between wanting a Latina and wanting a Filipina. Honestly bro, which make better, more faithful wives?

I was already married to a Latina but she became americanized since we lived here, hence the marriage failed. But I am willing to try again abroad. But if Pinays make better wives (ESPECIALLY if they're more sexual and horny haha) then maybe that is the route i should go. I'm physically attracted to both.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: January 17th, 2011, 12:43 am

Postby Taco » May 31st, 2012, 12:00 am

manly5000 wrote:
Taco wrote: Nymphomania, is a very common condition among Filipinas, this has been noted by many western men that have married them. These women see men as superior to them and as a result are able to form a very strong bond with their husbands and this manifests itself in the bedroom.


Taco, brother, your posts are always awesome. But I gotta ask here -- when you say "Nymphomania" do you mean that Pinays are nymphos for only their husbands and stay faithful? Or do they just want to have sex and will cheat?

I gotta say I find myself torn between wanting a Latina and wanting a Filipina. Honestly bro, which make better, more faithful wives?

I was already married to a Latina but she became americanized since we lived here, hence the marriage failed. But I am willing to try again abroad. But if Pinays make better wives (ESPECIALLY if they're more sexual and horny haha) then maybe that is the route i should go. I'm physically attracted to both.


The sexual experiences of most western men will lead you to conclude that men have a higher sex drive than women, I don't agree with this. Western women, in most cases don't respect(or love) men at all which accounts for their intense desire to bang every boy scout within a 100 mile radius while refusing sex with their own husband. Most western men, live their entire lives without ever experiencing what "normal" sex is, sorry to tell you that.

I haven't dated Latin women so I can't really comment on their desireability and loyalty as wives. However, I can safely say, Filipinas are by far the best women I've ever been around and the only women I'd consider marrying, they are the Swiss chocolate of women. Generally, they have great respect for men(if your good to them) and its obvious. I know 4 guys that married Filipinas and 3 of them reported being raped on a daily basis, thats been my experience as well. The forth guy had problems when his wife told him one day she was a lesbian(she's from Luzon) but they still stayed together(in separate rooms) for their kids.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » May 31st, 2012, 5:27 am

I believe Banano recently covered a very similar topic.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14169

On the topic, this is why I don't condone ANY man to engage in marriage. Men gain nothing from it, however, men can lose everything from it.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Postby jamesbond » May 27th, 2014, 11:30 am

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Hero » May 27th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Taco wrote: I know 4 guys that married Filipinas and 3 of them reported being raped on a daily basis, thats been my experience as well.


Same here. Four of the Filipinas who I've dated just could not keep their hands or mouths off of me. A couple of them couldn't even keep their clothes on when they were with me. And it took practically no work on my part, either. Just take them on a date or two, be polite, and they lose all self-control :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 27th, 2014, 12:46 pm

I guess i need to get out more cause not even bargirls are nymphos from my experience and the girl im with is asexual naturally. well the one bargirl ihad as a bargirlgirlfriend seemed to always cum all the time but funny ho she never initated and im pretty sure she was faking many of the time but who knows. if i was really that good she wouldn't leave when the money dries up.

if filipinas were sexual maniacs id be in heaven. but most seem reserved and boring.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby Taco » May 27th, 2014, 1:44 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
if filipinas were sexual maniacs id be in heaven. but most seem reserved and boring.


That's because the women your with are hookers, its just a boring job to them. You get a much better sexual response from Filipinas when they actually like/love you.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 27th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
if filipinas were sexual maniacs id be in heaven. but most seem reserved and boring.


That's because the women your with are hookers, its just a boring job to them. You get a much better sexual response from Filipinas when they actually like/love you.


yeah the bargirl girlfriend was amazing always pretending to cum and loving it but funny how if money or i wasn't around suddenly i was nothing. and never initiating either. I consider initiating a true test cause anyone can go with the flow but initiating you have to actually want it.

not the girl im with now is a hooker. she had very little experience before me. although she was willing to move in right away but i realize now it was cause she is sort of an orphan with no real family she sort of abandoned in her teens and living with other people. i trust her she is just plain asexual and a bit of a user and lazy. its made me reconsider the "good girl thing". i seen some sweet girls at church but the educated ones at church sort of ignore me and the poorer ones well it would take a while for me to court them i thin.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 27th, 2014, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby Hero » May 27th, 2014, 2:02 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i realize now it was cause she is sort of an orphan with no real family she sort of abandoned in her teens and living with other people.


You've got to avoid these girls who are "damaged goods", no matter how hot they may be.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 27th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i realize now it was cause she is sort of an orphan with no real family she sort of abandoned in her teens and living with other people.


You've got to avoid these girls who are "damaged goods", no matter how hot they may be.


i didn't know this until 3 months in by then its too late i feel sorry for her. It explains though why she moved in right away and a few other tings. I thought she was just being easy but it explains why she doesn't like sex and is lazy and has attitude but moved in, cause she has no true family to fall back on. she has a family that is sort of like her new family but its not blood, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests